Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How to finish Morrowind in 14 minutes...
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Older Games
Pages: 1, 2
Neela
Call me old fashioned or whatever... but I dont really consider this timed "beating" the MQ relevent or factual.

Without knowing the information beforehand it cant be done. Its like taking a week to solve a crossword puzzle.. memorize the answers, then time yourself on how long it takes you to fill in the blanks, then proclaiming that you solved that almost impossible crossword puzzle in 20 secs.

whats the point?

*shrug* might just be me I guess.
Soulseeker3.0
QUOTE(Neela @ Oct 28 2005, 12:08 PM)
Call me old fashioned or whatever... but I dont really consider this timed "beating" the MQ relevent or factual. 

Without knowing the information beforehand it cant be done.  Its like taking a week to solve a crossword puzzle.. memorize the answers, then time yourself on how long it takes you to fill in the blanks, then proclaiming that you solved that almost impossible crossword puzzle in 20 secs.

whats the point?

*shrug* might just be me I guess.

well, I agree...
Toroabok
ive had the game for about 2 yrs and havent done squat. i hate doing things for caius cuz its kind of boring. and plus i hate to travel. i get worried, even tho im a lvl 33 with full glass armor!
dwemer lizard
i'v got the game 1 year now

and i still like it i havent got to the end withaut using codes yet but
im still trying
killing innecent farmers is stil funny so.....
i'l stay blaying till oblivon tongue.gif

P laying srry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.