Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: are there anymore dark brotherhood sanctuary
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion cheats and hints
sassinaxe
npcs and those screenloading things say that there are other dark brotherhood sanctuarys in the game do they really exist or is it jus 2 get ya hopes up
HyPN0
Nope.
Cheydinhal is the only one.I am the Listener (highest rank) so they would probably tell me if there is any.
johann25
I dunno if this is really a safe haven but there is a part where go to the Fort Farragut.Lucien Lachance lives there but i dunno if it is anuther haven.But i think it is one.

Listener5245
There are more DB sanctuaries throughout the land. In one of the abandoned houses in ANVIL. and like 3 more, ill write up a list and how to find them and post em in a little while. sadly no more missions once your the listener kvleft.gif
Alexander
Nope, sorry no more sanctuaries or other things like it.

QUOTE(Listener5245 @ Mar 24 2009, 05:23 PM) *

There are more DB sanctuaries throughout the land. In one of the abandoned houses in ANVIL. and like 3 more, ill write up a list and how to find them and post em in a little while. sadly no more missions once your the listener kvleft.gif

If you want to make a joke about such a thing that's fine, but perhaps making it a bit more obvious that something isn't supposed to be taken serious might be a good idea smile.gif
flowerboom
no . although it is stated there are many the player can only visit or see one - the cheydinhal sanctuary . spposedly each member of the black hand looks over one sanctuary , so technically there should be five ( in cyrodill) .

but the comment about the fort is valid , i personally belive it was just the creppy home of lachance though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.