Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To Heir is Human - Planning #2
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
minque
Another planning thread is hereby opened!

As for the plot, Quote Dantrag:

Plot

Lord Agnar of Haafingar (a major port city in Skyrim) sent for Lord Jadier of Falcreath(a southern city in Skyrim) to negotiate terms for the release of Agnar's brother, Ingvar, who had been arrested in the city of Falcreath. Unfortunately, Lord Jadier had already ordered the execution of Ingvar, who had committed numerous murders in Falcreath.

After speaking with Jadier and learning of his brother's death, Agnar became furious and as soon as Lord Jadier began to leave Haafingar with his personal guards and son, the nord lord (sory, couldn't resist) ordered the assassination of Jadier. To accomplish this task, he began to put together a group to complete the task...

Lord Jadier heard rumors of the assassination, and sent his son, the heir to his lordship, away to safety. But the heir was alone. Would he find help, or would he be hunted and killed like his father?
DarkHunter
Telina's, ignoring the document? Aw, man. This is going to be a loo-oong story.
minque
Yes! He must I mean it´s Jadier who´s the real victim....We gotta wait for a Danny-post!
Konji
Ive told her to read the document on PM...
DarkHunter
Ummmm... i didn't actually write whats there... I justgave it to her thats it, cause its from Agnar's Office...
jack cloudy
I just made Flint drop back into the room with Jadier, Brianna, Telina, Arygon, Esethir and the mouse in the corner.

I now realize that things are going to get confusing for everyone in that room. Maybe I should wait for a while. Sorry about adding to the confusion.
Konji
It's funny. smile.gif
DarkHunter
Very funny considering that a pair of people that would normally be killing the ladies and Jadier there just to get the gold and valueables, are fighting against each other trying to save them....sort of.
minque
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Apr 23 2006, 09:15 PM)
I just made Flint drop back into the room with Jadier, Brianna, Telina, Arygon, Esethir and the mouse in the corner.

I now realize that things are going to get confusing for everyone in that room. Maybe I should wait for a while. Sorry about adding to the confusion.

Mouse? In the corner? woah.....who´s the mouse.... tongue.gif
Dantrag
Sorry about my absence; had some internet issues.

Anyway, I just had Jadier read the document, since Tellie didn't. wink.gif
minque
Excuse me.....that document..where exactly did it come from? I tried to read back but I´m afrait I can´t find its origin.... sad.gif
DarkHunter
I threw it at Telina after I jumped out of the room. Now I'm back in the room. Anyway... we're leaving the mansion now smile.gif tongue.gif
DoomedOne
Now that I have more time I was hoping to get back into RPing a bit more, but not nearely as much as I did last time when I suddenly had to leave after being leader with like 10 characters under my control. RPing for me is just an easy way to keep up my writing skills so i was wondering if there was a character position you guys need filled, someone slightly relative to the plot that I can assume control of.
Intestinal Chaos
Hey, I was wondering just what has been going on in the RP so far?

I need info so I can make a speedy insertion of my character.
Kiln
Well so far we've managed to meet up all of the villians in Agnar's manor to prepare for the assassination of the visiting lord, Jadier.

The heroes and Jadier have met in Agnar's manor as well under the impression that they were there for political reasons(a meeting I think), they were given rooms inside Agnar's manor.

The assassins were called to Agnar's office to discuss the contract killing of Jadier along the road as he leaves the manor(it is supposed to be made to look like a bandit attack). Strange events(and some confusion) occur during the meeting and it is decided that the assassins will meet again in the morning to work out the final plans for the death of Jadier.

Agnar's hired hands go to their rooms and Esethir, one of the villians sneaks into Jadier's room to keep an eye on them when he meets up with another man who followed him in. The two men begin to fight and the commotion wakes Jadier and causes his companions to panic.

The man who attacked the assassin gives some documents he stole from Agnar's office to Jadier. Documents that detail payment to each of the individual assassins that are involved in the plot against him.

Jadier becomes afraid when he learns of the plot and jumps the gun, deciding to leave early, causing the assassins to have to act earlier than expected.

This is where we are now, Jadier is just about to leave and the assassins are about to follow and attack him along the road leaving Agnar's estate.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's a short summary for you man, hope this helps you figure out whats going on and helps you find a spot to enter. smile.gif
Intestinal Chaos
Thanks a bunch Kiln :]

It helps alot.
DoomedOne
K, I figured out my character, now I just need to best spot to stick him in the story.
Emotional
ummm I'v never done a forum rp. Is there any chance I could join?
Tellie
Actually Ididnt see the part where the doc was given...embarrased.gif so let's just say that Telina was a bit disturbed, and angry to notice...smile.gif

But since she is such a sensitieve person, she'll ask Arygon to forgive her.
Ibis
I would like to join too, so I am very appreciative of the condensed storyline that Kiln posted for Stomach Ache. I was wondering, since he and Emotional and I all want to join ... I'm wondering if we could do it as a threesome. (*blush*...sounds alittle off color, that). tee hee

Well, you guys have probably already entered the story on your own. I will have to go to the thread and see where things are at now. I was wanting to be the Imperial Blade assasin that you all mentioned in the first planning thread, but it was locked. And here you've mentioned that all the assasins are already designated and at the mansion.

So, what would be a good character to RP at this point? I can play whatever side is neccessary, although I was all ready to be evil. I am also good at the art of double/cross...if any double agents are needed. hehe
Tellie
Sure you can join, just post your chaRACTER AND THEN, ENTER THE STORYLINE SOMEWHERE...WE DONT MIND, ALWAYS HAPPY TO GET MORE MEMBERS...smile.gif

DarkHunter
KK, Konrad (or whoever that was) we skipped nothing, you planned to kill him outside, I'll probably kill him, we're going to a cave to hide out (you can catch us there) and I'm not an uber thief (or a god) this is just what I've done in Morrowind. (except the part with the ballista, i do have piles of Dwemer stuff hid in a smuggler cave tho.)
Dantrag
Okay guys; this is getting a little out of hand.

First : are Jadier and company outside or inside? Darkhunters post have them at a crossroads (skipping alot, I'll agree w/ Konrad on that one) while minque's post sets them inside, sensing Rahvin around the corner.

Second : Why would Jadier go to some random guy's cave? If I were he, I would haul boat to my castle, which is across the country rather than around the corner.

Third : Why did nobody say a word to Esethir concerning the fact that he was the assassin?

Fourth : All of this is compounded due to my inability to post for a little bit. To remedy that, I give minque control of Agnar/Jadier when needed.

There's so many things we need to get straight here. I say we delete a few posts and continue forward with a little more use of this planning thread.
DarkHunter
...Dantrag everything is going by plan still.
Jadier doesn't know that Arygon has a hole (cave) right there.
Brianna is sensing something in the woods.
Arygon didn't say anything to Esethir about being an assassin cause he already knew that.
Konji
minque was talking about rahvin in teh building

all the good team seem overpowered compared to the assassins - we are supposed to kill him you know!

I'm sure this rp was based on teh chase of the heir after the killing, not the chase of the lord!
DarkHunter
ummmmm.... ur right... no worries the assassins will win, even if i have to kill Jadier myself.
jack cloudy
I'll make Flint mess up when the assassins arrive. He is wet, half-frozen and his katana has nearly run out of charges, so there is plenty of room for trouble.
Red
QUOTE(Konradude @ Apr 24 2006, 07:53 PM)
minque was talking about rahvin in teh building

all the good team seem overpowered compared to the assassins - we are supposed to kill him you know!

I'm sure this rp was based on teh chase of the heir after the killing, not the chase of the lord!

I agree, this has dragged on long enough. Also, why is the theif so increadibly uber? The whole "Dwemer artifacts" thing is very sudden and powerful.
Dantrag
Alright, Brianna, Telina, and Jadier are going to run off, this gives the assassins time to group, and gives Flint and Arygon a chance to choose their sides. (I still don't know which way either of them is going.)

So the assassins leave anad follow Jadier and the others, and they come upon Arygon and Flint, who depending on their side, will either join up with them, leave, or follow the assassins.

Sound good?
Tellie
I have to agree with Danny...and as an answer to your question, Telina carries a few invisibility potions, just whisper it to her...and she'll give one for each of us (ie: Brianna, Telina and Jadier)

So, 'bout when will Jadier die...Telina will be sad then...I know it...sad.gif
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Apr 24 2006, 09:18 PM)
Alright, Brianna, Telina, and Jadier are going to run off, this gives the assassins time to group, and gives Flint and Arygon a chance to choose their sides. (I still don't know which way either of them is going.)

So the assassins leave anad follow Jadier and the others, and they come upon Arygon and Flint, who depending on their side, will either join up with them, leave, or follow the assassins.

Sound good?

yup..sounds very good..hehe see Danny, when the boss is away......
And ok I can take control over those guys when you´re not there, if needed!

QUOTE(Telendil Delvanni @ Apr 24 2006, 09:27 PM)
I have to agree with Danny...and as an answer to your question, Telina carries a few invisibility potions, just whisper it to her...and she'll give one for each of us (ie: Brianna, Telina and Jadier)

So, 'bout when will Jadier die...Telina will be sad then...I know it...sad.gif

Oh aye Brianna will be extremely sad as well......and Tellie..you will still have your man while I..loose mine sad.gif
Red
Should the good guys and I meet up with Jadier and company or should they find me after Jadier has been killed?
Dantrag
Well, depends on how fast we want JAdier dead.

If we want him dead quick, I'd say they should find you after he's killed. If it doesn't matter, then meet up with them.
minque
Honestly I kinda like Jad........too bad he´s gonna get killed! sad.gif

Kiln
Yeah but he's gotta die Minque, I mean it's the beginning of the entire story for him to die...
minque
I know!!!!!!!!! but still, well well then Brianna has to find herself another lover.... evillol.sml.gif
Dantrag
Well, I'll be glad when Jadier's gone. He's only an annoyance. (I've managed to stay unattached)
minque
Ok....hmm seems like Rahvin is interested in women.......heheheeee evillol.sml.gif

Oh..is the murder due for tonight? darn it I´d be asleep thern.....crap

Danny....drag Brianna along please, I must go to bed! g´night all!
Kiln
I'm not sure where Esethir is right now...Konrad will have to clear that up for us.
Dantrag
QUOTE(minque @ Apr 24 2006, 05:28 PM)
Ok....hmm seems like Rahvin is interested in women.......heheheeee evillol.sml.gif
Oh..is the murder due for tonight? darn it I´d be asleep thern.....crap

Danny....drag Brianna along please, I must go to bed! g´night all!

Brianna's age - Rahvins age = big difference. laugh.gif

I doubt it will happen tonight. And I'll be glad to drag along Brianna.

QUOTE(Kiln @ Apr 24 2006, 06:12 PM)
I'm not sure where Esethir is right now...Konrad will have to clear that up for us.

Yeah, he's in Jadier's room. They all left him.
Kiln
If he's in the room then I guess we wait until he posts something about us entering it before we continue. In case he had other plans than having his guy stay in the room.

If Esethir is in the room then we can bring Konrad along...
Dantrag
I say we just drag him along with us until he gets back. Then when others are on, we can go retrieve them.
Kiln
Heh, that works too.
DoomedOne
It's embarrassing when people comment on how long their posts are when they're about half the size of an average one from me.
ShogunSniper
SHAZAAM!

LOOK WHO'S BACK!

hello everyone who i know and may not know. my apologies for my unexpected and unannounced leave in the last RP, especially when i had characters of somewhat importance. family issues, mostly, as well as a four month long ADD attack tongue.gif .

Anyway, i plan on coming back here because for the most part, TES forums have gone down in average IQ (cept for the lore forum)

wonderin if you guys got some room left in your shiny new RP for me to come back? biggrin.gif
Channler
NO! NEVER!

Hehe, sure.. But thats Danny's call..
DoomedOne
Of course, read the beginning of the first planning thread and the summary in the beginning of this thread and your set to make one.
ShogunSniper
QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Apr 24 2006, 08:21 PM)
Of course, read the beginning of the first planning thread and the summary in the beginning of this thread and your set to make one.

oh but of course, im working on it right now.

thanks for the warm re-welcome *cough*channler*cough* tongue.gif

and i will wait for danny's approval for a permanent role in the rp, but... if he's not on tonight... evillol.sml.gif
DoomedOne
Meh, as long as he's not uber.
ShogunSniper
plot aint much is it?

is it connected to earlier rp's? if so, how far into future/past?

pre or post TESIV events?

and this is in skyrim now? does anyone have a map o that place?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.