Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To heir is human. Playground 2
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Tellie
The first one.

Ok, so this is the next one...please just continue posting tongue.gif
DarkHunter
Arygon turned to Flint "Sure why not? Oh, by the way drink this it, should, take care of your cold. I pinched it from Telina's bag, along with this one" Arygon tossed the Cure diease potion to Flint. "I'm going to find them you can follow if you want." Arygon told Flint. He walked onto the road, they were invisible but that didn't stop them from leaving footprints, he ran down the path after them, knowing he'd move faster than they could.
jack cloudy
Flint Ironwood, crossroads

Flint sat back down against the tree while Arygon ran off and enjoyed the alcohol. The cure common disease potion was safely tucked in a small bag. It would bring in some good old money. He'd already used a spell to cure his cold, so he should be fine.

,,Meh, protecting people was never my thing anyway." He muttered between two mouthfulls of the delicious liquid. Then it dawned on him. He had promised himself he would help. And there was this promise a couple of years ago that he would never break a promise. This also incidently led to the event that caused his father to lose his hands, eyes and tongue.

,,Great, if I can kick my own father cause of a stupid promise, I can protect people. Now where did they go? Nah, I'll just head to the palace again and have another round with those Nords. Who knows, I might follow those assassins and stop them from doing their thing." Flint thought to himself and got up. He then cast his jumping spell and made his way back to Agnar's castle with a few giant leaps.

,,A small step for the Breton, a giant leap with the help of Magicka." He muttered to himself while somewhere between the low clouds.
ShogunSniper
It was a days ride north of Bruma.

Sadril Darothril, a shady character was standing in his room in the upstairs of a tavern in Falcreath. He stared out his window as the sun rose to midday, and he began to get drowzy. He removed his dark, worn Shrouded Armor and placed his semi-famous Katana on the floor next to his bed.

The sword had been his only true companion, the only thing he could rely on in this world to always be there, always work properly. His old friends had all died of old age some time ago, yet his own face and skin remained as smooth and clear ashen colored as any young Dunmer's.

He layed in his bed, covered up to protect himself from the severe Nordic cold and the vengeful sunlight shining through the window. But he did not sleep. His eyes, glazed over and misty, were almost completely void of the signature blaring red Dunmeri pupils; perhaps a lght shade of pink if the light was right. They stared into space, unwavering.

The shadows spoke to him. One of the few things of this world that do not lie are shadows. They define what is dark and what is light as clearly as good and bad,night and day, dead and alive.

Or do they?

As of late the shadows tell of dark things. Murders avenged with execution. Execution avenged with assassination. Hatred replaced by more hatred, and where would it end? Who would stop it? But, most importantly, what would come of it? These questions Sadril could not concentrate on, for his moment of rest was interrupted by a knocking on his room door.

Sadril sat up with an unamused look across his face. The knocking came again, "Sir? Sir?! Are you in there?" A female Nordic voice called through the door.

Sadril got up slowly and opened the door. Realising the stunning beauty of the fiery haired woman knocking at his door, he quickly changed his expression to that of a pleasant one, "Can I help you mada--" he said in a still dreary voice, interrupted by the sight of fine cuisine on a steaming plate.

"Your lunch, Sir," she said with a cheerful smile.

"Thank you so much," he returned politely, "But I am not hungry right now so if you could you send my thanks to the chef."

"But--" Too late, Sadril closed the door on her rather quickly.

"They need to stop sending amateurs, trying to poison me..." (?!) he muttered drearily while climbing back into bed, this time facing away from the door. Several minutes passed and Sadril began to drift into sleep when his keen senses picked up something again.

The door has opened... Someone has entered my room.... No armor.... (If you were observant, you'd notice his Katana was no longer laying on the ground.) Sadril waited until the figure was close enough when he flung the blankets up into the air as a distraction, and rammed his crimson blade, concealed under his covers, through the gut of the intruder before the sheets returned to the ground.

A fiery haired Nord woman dropped a pile of blankets and stood there teary-eyed, before collapsing.

"compassion!" Was all Sadril said when he realised what he had done. Quickly he gathered his belongings, wrapped his black robe and hood around him tightly, cast an invisibility spell and went to find another inn to stay at. That'll cause a ruckus with the guards...

Enter Sadril
Kiln
QUOTE(Dantrag)
Rahvin, Outisde Agnar's Manor

You need this contract? You aren't the one threatened with life in a penal colony. he thought bitterly.  He was getting rather tired of Deagan's commentary, but he did have to work with him on this.

"I'm coming." he answered, stepping out into the snowy cold. "There aren't any tracks to follow." he lamented. There was so much snow falling that whatever tracks were there minutes ago had now disappeared.

"Which way?"

Deagan, Agnar Manor Grounds

Deagan looked around quickly trying to spot anything that might point them in the right direction, he took a knee and looked around him for anthing that stood out but there was nothing. All signs that anyone had passed through here were gone. He looked to Rahvin, unhappy to admit that he had no idea.

"I don't know which way to go...I can't see a thing." Deagan said as he shielded his eyes from the snow

It was colder than it had been earlier and a storm had begun to pick up outside, the snow was coming down hard and the tracks had long been covered by a thick layer of snow just as Rahvin had stated.

Deagan tried to look around but it was little use, he could barely see anything in this weather.

"We should find the road and keep close to it...the noble is not likely to wander far from it in this weather." Deagan yelled over the whistling of the wind around him
DarkHunter
Arygon continued tracking them trough the forest, but when the storm blew up he cropped into a tree to get some branches for shelter. He settled down knowing that if he couldn't go any further, they probably wouldn't either.
minque
Brianna, forrest

"Hey...the storm is coming closer..weīd better get some shelter......!"

Brianna looked back, noticing their footsteps were visible......that was not good. She walked back in their racks for a couple of yards, then going back, backwards, wiping out the footprints with a bunch of twigs..

"There", she muttered, "Thatīs gotta do the trick"
jack cloudy
Flint Ironwood, high up in the air.

Flint was in the middle of what he thought to be his final jump when the storm hit him. He was blown away like a leaf in the wind and missed his landing zone completly. Instead, he saw the walls of Agnar's palace coming out of the fog.
,,Oh crap!" Was all he could shout as he aimed for a window. He flew through, sending shards of glass all over the place. The wall on the other side of the room stopped him, but it was still painfull.

,,Ow, that hurt." He muttered as he looked around. He began to curse when he found out that he was in Lord Agnar's bedroom. And the lord didn't look happy.
It could be the cheap pillow Flint had shoved under his head earlier, or it could be the window. Or both. Whatever was the case, Flint was in trouble.
DarkHunter
Arygon, waking from his half-sleep, saw a small campfire trough the storm. Arygon decided it would be warmer than sitting around in the snow so he walked toward it, and was greeted by a familiar scene, one man was being held down by other while a third stood by and watched "Hello over there!" Arygon called out drawing his Dwemer sword...

OOC: good place for all you's out in the woods fighting with each other to join it tongue.gif
Dantrag
QUOTE(Kiln @ Apr 25 2006, 02:28 PM)
Deagan, Agnar Manor Grounds

Deagan looked around quickly trying to spot anything that might point them in the right direction, he took a knee and looked around him for anthing that stood out but there was nothing.  All signs that anyone had passed through here were gone.  He looked to Rahvin, unhappy to admit that he had no idea.

"I don't know which way to go...I can't see a thing." Deagan said as he shielded his eyes from the snow

It was colder than it had been earlier and a storm had begun to pick up outside, the snow was coming down hard and the tracks had long been covered by a thick layer of snow just as Rahvin had stated.

Deagan tried to look around but it was little use, he could barely see anything in this weather.

"We should find the road and keep close to it...the noble is not likely to wander far from it in this weather." Deagan yelled over the whistling of the wind around him

Rahvin

Rahvin nodded and they walked out of the Manor grounds and into the wilderness.

"You take this side of the path and I'll take that one." Rahvin said before disappearing into the forest.
Channler
Penne, camp

Penne awoke to a sun approaching some height in the sky. He figured it was tennish, considering where the sun was. Still, he didn't know where he was relative to Valenwood so it could be anywhere from 8 to twelve. Who knew what the sun did in the North?

Yawning, he sat up, ruffling snow from his body. That would have been a miserable, sleepless night if building the the camp didn't take him to the brink of passing out.

As he gethered himself up he checked the pulse of the Imperial. As his fingers reached down to the neck, he felt the neck muscles tense in reaction.

"You're awake," said the bosmer, looking down. "Can you stand? I'm afraid I have no food but if you're any good with that bow there is some strange sort of boar like beast due West of here strutting around."

Aaron Christophe
Penne's Camp

Aaron nearly jumped out of his skin when the Bosmer woke him from his slight slumber, however he doubted that he could move himself.

In a weak voice, and cautiously trying to stand himself up he replied back to the Bosmer, "Uh.. Th-ank you fo-r your help.. But.. I'm not too hun-gry.." That was a blatant lie. Aaron was close to starving, but even after his apparent rescue he couldn't quite bring himself to trust the mer.
DoomedOne
Penne
Camp

"Yeah, forget, just let me borrow your arrows because I'm starving, and my arrows are keeping us warm," said Penne. "Don't try to move too much, I'll be back with the hog, and perhaps we can crush the skull and use it to boil some water. I know of your illness, I spent two years studying herbs in Solstheim, you should be right to move in around four to eight hours (Penne still couldn't tell the time). Until then just lay down, I'll be back soon."

Penne reached under the imperial and helped himself to his quiver, taking his own bow and setting off west for about half a mile.
Kiln
Deagan, along the road

Deagan agreed and slowly made his way through the forest on his side of the path, the more intelligent thing to do would be to seek shelter but it seemed that neither he nor Rahvin were worried about that right now even with the storm raging around them.

Rahvin became out of sight after a few feet away, Deagan wasn't sure how he would find anything in this weather. The freezing snow continued to hit him in the face and he wished he had a hood to keep his head warm, that would be the first thing he did when this was over...buying something with a hood.

He continued along the path but saw nothing...but perhaps this was just Rahvin's way of leaving him for dead since they hadn't hit it off when they'd met...he wondered and paranoia set in.

That rat betrayed me...I'll bet he headed back to the manor to sit by the fire...he could be on the other side of the path but what if he left me to die in the snowstorm? I'll get him if he did...

Deagan shook off the brief moment of insanity before he continued to pick his feet up one at a time out of the deep snow and then step down into the cold earth again. His eyes darted back and forth, searching for any sign of life in the dense forest along the road.
CMX
Forrest near skyrim

Juliano settled down as he saw the wood elf put away his sword. He panted for a second as he replyed" hello, my name is... juliano, are you a blade by chance?" he asked as he noticed his remarkable marksmanship as he saw the bandits laid to waist.

Juliano's eyes scaned the forrest for apollo as he removed his armor." Apollo! where are you?" he shouted infront of Galadile. Apollo came trotting towards him as he nudged Juliano with friendly intentions.
Tellie
Telina, with Jadier and Brianna.

Telina, was rummaging through her sack, when she notice that one of her potions was stolen..."Damned be that thief", she said...and then she continued to follow Jadier and Brianna, while thinking on Gorrmund
DarkHunter
Arygon, Penne's Camp

"Hello! Over there!" Arygon was getting impatient, he walked right into the middle of the camp, his sword hanging from his hand loosely. "How would you people like 1000 septims each? And maybe some food for your starving friend there?" Arygon smiled, this kind of people were always easy to hire or bribe.
Florodine of Hlaalu
Galadile, Woods

"No i am not a blade, i am good because of rigourous training in my homeland and wandering cyrodiil." Galadile whistled. "There has been a higher concentration of bandits though and perhaps i will accompany to where you are going, at least for a little bit. Where are you going anyway?" he said looking at the young man
Red
QUOTE(DarkHunter @ Apr 25 2006, 07:54 PM)
Arygon, waking from his half-sleep, saw a small campfire trough the storm. Arygon decided it would be warmer than sitting around in the snow so he walked toward it, and was greeted by a familiar scene, one man was being held down by other while a third stood by and watched "Hello over there!" Arygon called out drawing his Dwemer sword...

OOC: good place for all you's out in the woods fighting with each other to join it tongue.gif

Gorrmund kept his foot on the "Lord" and whispered to his new companion. "Draw a weapon, this scoundral might have been tavelling with a pack" he said as he picked his claymore up again. "Were aren't friend nor foe sir, so speaking terms are as follows. Stop walking, keep your weapons pointed downwards and tell me your names, titles and why you're out here. No lieing either, we'll know" Gorrmund let his sword point down to the dirt, but twisted his hands to be ready to block a thrust, chop or swing.
jack cloudy
Flint Ironwood, Agnar's bedroom.

,,Oh, hi old pal. Flying Breton delivery service. You asked for a cure common disease potion?" Flint said, thinking quickly.

This didn't seem to impress Agnar though, who pulled out a big Claymore from under his bed. A small dagger underneath a pillow wasn't enough for the lord.
,,Hey, I am sorry about the pillow and the window, I swear!" Flint shouted as he ducked the first blow.

,,Now stop it before I get mad!" Flint tried for the last time but still failed to calm Agnar. Finnally, the Breton decided he'd had enough and took out his Katana.
,,Time to send you flying."
With a quick swing of his sword, Flint threw all its Telekinetic charges at Agnar who stumbled backwards when the powerfull blasts hit him. One last step, and he fell backwards out of the window.

Flint looked down, but couldn't see the ground through the storm.
,,Oops. Now I do think there was a pile of hay down there. If not, that's gotta hurt. I'd better get out of here." Flint muttered before activating his invisibility spell and entering the winding corridors. He was feeling hungry, so maybe the kitched would be a nice place to hide.

(Now Agnar can be either dead or not. It all depends on whether it is decided that he landed in a pile of hay or not.)
DarkHunter
Arygon looked at the man pinned to the ground, "And what are you claiming to be, dear.... Sir." Arygon looked at the man, holding the other down, he appeared to be a warrior, prehaps good prehaps not, either way. "Will you hep me track down a... murderer pretending to be a Lord?" Arygon, unable to let the other man know something was wrong, laughed silently in his mind.

OOC: I just noticed you OOC Minque that says it was cheap to ingore the paralyze... its not, my current record for spell blocking (with no magical help) is 7 in a row from a Acended Sleeper... so unless that spell was Uber Deluxe i believe my luck is good enough to turn it aside (good ol' Breton resistance tongue.gif )
Dantrag
QUOTE(Kiln @ Apr 25 2006, 10:22 PM)
Deagan, along the road

Deagan agreed and slowly made his way through the forest on his side of the path, the more intelligent thing to do would be to seek shelter but it seemed that neither he nor Rahvin were worried about that right now even with the storm raging around them.

Rahvin became out of sight after a few feet away, Deagan wasn't sure how he would find anything in this weather.  The freezing snow continued to hit him in the face and he wished he had a hood to keep his head warm, that would be the first thing he did when this was over...buying something with a hood.

He continued along the path but saw nothing...but perhaps this was just Rahvin's way of leaving him for dead since they hadn't hit it off when they'd met...he wondered and paranoia set in.

That rat betrayed me...I'll bet he headed back to the manor to sit by the fire...he could be on the other side of the path but what if he left me to die in the snowstorm?  I'll get him if he did...

Deagan shook off the brief moment of insanity before he continued to pick his feet up one at a time out of the deep snow and then step down into the cold earth again.  His eyes darted back and forth, searching for any sign of life in the dense forest along the road.

Rahvin, along the road

Rahvin crossed over to Deagan's side of the road and called after him. "Deagan!" he said in a coarse whisper.

"I've found something. Come look."

He pointed to the snow on the road. "It looks like someone tried to cover their tracks. Thankfully, it's not snowing near as bad over here."

He examined them more to discover that they were heading back towards the manor. That couldn't be right; he and Deagan would have seen them!

"Am I crazy, or are these tracks heading back towards the manor?"

Jadier, On the road

Jadier and the others couldn't see or hear DEagan and Rahvin behind them, but he was sure that Brianna would sense if anything was there.

They continued travelling, until they were well past Agnar's manor. Jadier found a small cave and pointed it out to the others. "We have to stop and rest. This place is as good as any."
Kiln
Deagan, along the road

Deagan heard someone talking across the path and he crossed over slowly in search of the voice. A few feet away he saw Rahvin once again and started moving towards him slowly.

Deagan looked to the ground where Rahvin was pointing.

Footprints? Toward the manor?

He looked at the footprints for a moment before looking back at Rahvin.

I'll be damned...how did they...we'd better get moving...we don't have time for this

"No you're right...they're leading back toward the manor but how could that have happened? They would have had to run right between us." Deagan said

Deagan began to follow the tracks slowly keeping an eye on the ground as well as in front of him to spot anyone that might be around. His hand on the cold, damp cloth around the hilt of his sword in case they met up with anything in this weather.
gamer10
Thiras, Under a boot

The uncomfortable position in which Thiras found himself was by his standards, (which were extremely low) hopeless.

"Um, yeah, about that - would you mind removing your boot from my neck, and to you," he said rather angrily to Arygon, "I'll have you know I'm no murderer, it was all self-defense, all seventy one cases of it. I was defending my property, every last stolen bit of it."

(OOC: He just admitted to seventy one murders, by the way. biggrin.gif)

Soulseeker3.0
Rerlas->campfire

Rerlas couldn't help but smile at this man, Hmph he may be a dirty assasin but he has a sence of humor, i can give him that Rerlas thought about undrawing his bow but thought against it. He is still an enemy, he tried to kill us, damn, lets get this over with
DarkHunter
Arygon, suprised by this odd proclomation looked down at the man on the ground. "Ummm... you do know I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about a man who calls himself Jadier" Arygon pointedly stared at the man, until the other man looked away. "How about both of you help me out? You come help me kill 'Jadier' and I'll give you 1000 septims, each." Arygon, this time, smiled where they could see it, not a friendly smile either.

OOC: Lol, you guy's pretty nervous there Gamer laugh.gif he should be a little more careful in what he 'admits' laugh.gif
Red
"Friend, watch the scoundral. Make sure he moves not a single, solitary, inch" said Gorrmund looking at Rerlas. "You're hunting the greatest, most powerful lord of Skyrim, and instead of taking friends or dispicable scoundrals as back-up, you simply ask strangers? I am Gorrmund, loyal under Jadier, the most fair and just lord of our province, and you are a criminal for conspiracy of murder, soliciting citizens of Skyrim for Mercenarial acts, slander against a scoundral and the ever so moronic act of asking the child of a lord to kill his father!" Gorrmund yelled as he raised his sword. "En garde!" Gorrmund had always loved the sayings of the Redguard fencers, even though he was far from fencing with a Nordic claymore.
Soulseeker3.0
Rerlas->campfire (da Duelzorz)

Rerlas nodded to Gormmund and kept a closer eye on Thiras, while eyeing the battle. "You had better not move, I know of a few places I can put this thing which could be worse then death." He said glaring at Thiras.
gamer10
QUOTE(DarkHunter @ Apr 26 2006, 05:51 PM)
Arygon, suprised by this odd proclomation looked down at the man on the ground. "Ummm... you do know I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about a man who calls himself Jadier" Arygon pointedly stared at the man, until the other man looked away. "How about both of you help me out? You come help me kill 'Jadier' and I'll give you 1000 septims, each." Arygon, this time, smiled where they could see it, not a friendly smile either.

OOC: Lol, you guy's pretty nervous there Gamer laugh.gif he should be a little more careful in what he 'admits' laugh.gif

Thiras grunted something incoherently, rolling his eyes.

He could easily escape from this mess, he knew a few tricks himself, but this might be a little more interesting than another night on the run. Besides, if he was shipped off to prison, he would probably have an easier life.

So, he's the son of a lord is he? If I had gotten him alone I would surely have overcome him, not by my pitiful strength, but by surprise! What a killing I would've made if I'd successfully held him hostage.
ShogunSniper
forum went kerflop, double post.
ShogunSniper
Another Inn to stay at, Sadril did not find. Instead he found a feeling, something calling him away from the town of Falcreath (I am spelling this right?). He had a nack for 'feeling' conflict and tension and enjoyed hunting it out and toying with those involved. Whether he improved the situation or not, Sadril found amusement from playing with people's feelings in times of importance.

A camp in the wilderness is what he stumbled upon; not to mention somewhat of the conflict he had been searching out. A man on the ground, one hovering over him and two others looking ready to duel. Some other tension was brewing farther North, but for now this held Sadril's attention.

He remained hidden, although without the use of spells, plotting how he would interfere with the looming sword fight. He gripped his sword, deciding to step in to the advantage of the weaker fighter, but he still stayed hidden waiting for the actual fight. (If there will be one)

OOC: why should only the female characters get to 'sense' things? tongue.gif
Tellie
Telina, with Jadier and Brianna, in a cave.

"So, I guess we should have something to eat", she said...trying to bring up a subject...this assassins, and would be rescuers and what ever, was really tiring her...and her hands was almost shaking with fear and anger...not to mention tireness, as she tried to ligth a fire, so the could roast the turkey Telina had brought with her in her bag.

After a couple of hours, the meal was ready... some slices of turkey, a couple loaves of bread, and somer herbs/vegetables.

OOC: DarkHubter, I'm not trying to argue with you or something...but I do think your character is a bit too uber sometimes...considering he is a thief...just my op.
DarkHunter
The fool may have been Lord Jadier's son, but he was Far more foolish. "En Guard" the man had yelled taking his first chop. Arygon made no such proclomation in his attack, and stabbed at the man twice with his 2nd glass dagger, as his first was still with the 'Deagan' fellow. The Lord's son was surprised, prehaps his training had all been with proper... edict, in fighting, with called attacks and the such. Arygon dived back to the second fellow who had taken orders from Jadiers son, which meant he was a lesser Lord or a servant. Arygon hoped to be able to take him hostage before Jadier's son caught him, and cut him in half with that long sword he was wielding quite like a sabre.

OOC: WAS a thief.. in the beginning, now he has 70 some odd shortsword skill, some mysticism, full Illusion, full Acrobatic,... you get the point... if you want me to down trod him... sure I'll take away every enchatment, and Some of his extra weapons.
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Apr 26 2006, 08:32 PM)
Rahvin, along the road

Rahvin crossed over to Deagan's side of the road and called after him. "Deagan!" he said in a coarse whisper.

"I've found something. Come look."

He pointed to the snow on the road. "It looks like someone tried to cover their tracks. Thankfully, it's not snowing near as bad over here."

He examined them more to discover that they were heading back towards the manor. That couldn't be right; he and Deagan would have seen them!

"Am I crazy, or are these tracks heading back towards the manor?"

Jadier, On the road

Jadier and the others couldn't see or hear DEagan and Rahvin behind them, but he was sure that Brianna would sense if anything was there.

They continued travelling, until they were well past Agnar's manor. Jadier found a small cave and pointed it out to the others. "We have to stop and rest. This place is as good as any."

Brianna, with Jad and Tellie
Brianna was happy they were in a cave now,..she felt all cold through due to the weather

"I hope they will have difficulties finding our tracks!"

The meal that Telina prepared was excellent..or was it just the situation they were in that made it so tasty?

After finishing the meal Brianna went out to relieve herself......then a weird feeling came over her.....

"They are near!!! They have tracked us down!

She immediately went in again....

"Jadier, Telina....Iīm afraid they are near..I can feel it, we must be prepared!"

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Apr 27 2006, 03:44 AM)

OOC:  why should only the female characters get to 'sense' things?  tongue.gif

OOC: Oh itīs quite natural for women to ....sense right?.. biggrin.gif
jack cloudy
Flint Ironwood, in Agnar's place.

After stealing a good meal, Flint decided it was time to leave before he got into more trouble. He sneaked out of the door and headed back into the storm.

,,Now which way was the town?" He muttered and realized he was lost.
,,Oh, this is just great. I guess I'm better of trying to find some shelter from the damn snow." With those thoughts in mind, Flint made his way through the storm, barely seeing anything.

(Now the little guy is ready to bump into anyone.)
DoomedOne
Penne
Penne's camp

(OOC: I just remember channler's character can't move)

Penne lined the arrow up in the bow, and released it, letting it sail for the Tusked Bristleback that strud by itself in the distance. He saw the arrow pierce hard through the beast's skull, and the beast twisted back.

"Thank you for serving us your body, beast, I wish you well on your journey," Penne whispered as he dragged the creature back to came, and returned the imperial's quiver. Having bled it on the way back Penne went on to skin it, and laid the skin down next to the fire to dry, then he started cleaning out the skull. When that was finished, her cut out as much of the meat as he could, and let it sit while sharpening the bones. he finished his task by stabbing the meat into the bones and sticking them into the fire.

With meat cooking, he used the skin as a blanket for the Imperial, and went on to start eating some of the meat. "When you're strong enough to move, grab some for yourself."
Red
QUOTE(DarkHunter @ Apr 27 2006, 10:13 AM)
The fool may have been Lord Jadier's son, but he was Far more foolish. "En Guard" the man had yelled taking his first chop. Arygon made no such proclomation in his attack, and stabbed at the man twice with his 2nd glass dagger, as his first was still with the 'Deagan' fellow. The Lord's son was surprised, prehaps his training had all been with proper... edict, in fighting, with called attacks and the such. Arygon dived back to the second fellow who had taken orders from Jadiers son, which meant he was a lesser Lord or a servant, and grabbed him around the neck and held his glass dagger against the mans ear.

OOC: better I guess.

Gorrmund dodged the first blow and blocked the other, but not with his usual complete assurance. Watching the man threaten to end his new friend, he slowly pointed his sword towards the face of his enemy. "Because you seem to have gotten yourself in deeper than you could possibly understand, I'll help you. You could kill my friend, but you would find either a sword in the face or a berserk Nordic lord. That, or you could let him go and either run, or continue losing. Decision is yours scum" Gorrmund was unassure if reasoning with this man would help, as he had labeled him as a bafoon.
DarkHunter
Arygon, decided not to try anything to enrage this Nordic Lord's son, only an absolute fool did that. Arygon, on a split second descion, activated his Left glove and Recalled to his nearby cave.
ShogunSniper
Sadril; Gorrmund's Camp, Fire, Dueling Grounds, Etc.

As the uneventful fight ended with the challenger running away, Sadril decided to emerge and reveal himself. His figure appeared in the slowing (hope you don't mind) snow storm as one covered in dark clothes and a katana at his side. His steps were silent and his movement steady and unwavering. But as he got close to the fire, a seemingly friendly face could be made out from underneath a hood.

Sadril smiled (though not revealing his teeth) at Gorrmund and removed his hood, "Having some fun are we, Gorrmund, son of Jadier? There's more to come," he finished, taking a seat by the fire and making himself at home --er-- at camp. Why not have some fun with these 'lords'?
jack cloudy
Flint Ironwood, somewhere in the storm.

Flint was now getting rather cold as well as angry with himself.
In the end he got fed up with it all and cast a detect life spell.
,,Yup, there are a bunch of people over there. They might help a lonely traveller who is lost and in need of a good old fire. A campfire, not a fireball." He laughed at his own joke and moved closer towards the people.

Now according to his detection spell, there were two standing close to each other with one on the ground and another pair moving around each other. Then, there was someone behind the bushes. Flint wasn't really worried about that, he would just keep an eye out and be fine.

When he got closer, he could finally see the people.
,,Well, well. I just can't leave you alone for five seconds before you start having your fun with people, Arygon. So, did I miss something?" The Breton said with a smile.
Just after he'd said that, Arygon fled in a whirl of Magicka.
,,Well, that's that. Mind if I join the fire?"

(Please tell me if I missed anything there. Or else Flint just didn't notice whoever I missed.)
DarkHunter
Arygon, had a stomache wrenching moment, landed in his cave and hoped nothing had happened to Flint, the poor boy had showed up just as Arygon had left, Arygon threw his Bonemeld bow into a pile, and picked up a Dwemer Crossbow, he was going to need firepower...

OOC: Flint's screwed... tongue.gif Shotgun's going to eat him biggrin.gif
Channler
QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Apr 27 2006, 02:26 PM)
Penne
Penne's camp

(OOC: I just remember channler's character can't move)

Penne lined the arrow up in the bow, and released it, letting it sail for the Tusked Bristleback that strud by itself in the distance.  He saw the arrow pierce hard through the beast's skull, and the beast twisted back.

"Thank you for serving us your body, beast, I wish you well on your journey," Penne whispered as he dragged the creature back to came, and returned the imperial's quiver.  Having bled it on the way back Penne went on to skin it, and laid the skin down next to the fire to dry, then he started cleaning out the skull.  When that was finished, her cut out as much of the meat as he could, and let it sit while sharpening the bones.  he finished his task by stabbing the meat into the bones and sticking them into the fire.

With meat cooking, he used the skin as a blanket for the Imperial, and went on to start eating some of the meat.  "When you're strong enough to move, grab some for yourself."

(OOC: Hmm.. I thought i posted something anyways... odd)

Aaron Christophe
Penne's Camp

Aaron sat there for several long seconds, the smell, the looks of food had never been so impertenet to his mind. However, deep in his concious he found it odd that a complete stranger, a Bosmer none the less, would help him. An Imperial, buried in a mound of snow. Wouldn't it of been easier to loot the items from him and leave without a battle?

Reguardless, the meat was tearing at his senses, but before he reached for the lavish goodness, he spoke out to his caretaker, "Thank you again.. I suppose.. Err.." He gathered some power to his voice, "My name is Aaron Christophe."
Dantrag
Rahvin, Near Jadier's cave

Rahvin looked ahead to the cave, and to the tracks. "I'm sure that they went in there."

He shrugged. "Now's as good a time as any."

He crouched and drew a dagger. "Don't screw things up this time." he said with a glare to Esethir.

Jadier, Cave

Jadier nodded to Brianna's warning. "We may as well stand and fight here." he said, readying the short sword he stole from Agnar's room.

"You have to promise me something, though." he said.
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Apr 27 2006, 10:13 PM)
Rahvin, Near Jadier's cave

Rahvin looked ahead to the cave, and to the tracks. "I'm sure that they went in there."

He shrugged. "Now's as good a time as any."

He crouched and drew a dagger. "Don't screw things up this time." he said with a glare to Esethir.

Jadier, Cave

Jadier nodded to Brianna's warning. "We may as well stand and fight here." he said, readying the short sword he stole from Agnar's room.

"You have to promise me something, though." he said.

Brianna cave

Brianna looked at him...

"What my dear, what do I have to promise?"
DarkHunter
Arygon, moved as fast as he could, out of his cave. He saw the snowy tracks, and ran after them. He made it nearly to Agnar's Manor when a second set of tracks, a pair of extra actually, started up. He knew what that meant, Deagan and Rahvine had caught up with Jadier. He continued running until dark figures came into view, Arygon figured it was Rahvine or Deagan. He stopped and watched as they entered the side of a cliff, a cave Arygon figured, he ran to get to the entrance, so he could hear what was going on...
Dantrag
Jadier, Cave

"Promise me that if things turn ugly, you'll run." he answered, looking into her eyes.

He hated Agnar, not for wanting revenge, but for sending assassins. Why couldn't he do it the honorable way and challenge him to a duel?
Aki
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Apr 27 2006, 03:43 PM)
Sadril; Gorrmund's Camp, Fire, Dueling Grounds, Etc.

As the uneventful fight ended with the challenger running away, Sadril decided to emerge and reveal himself.  His figure appeared in the slowing (hope you don't mind) snow storm as one covered in dark clothes and a katana at his side.  His steps were silent and his movement steady and unwavering.  But as he got close to the fire, a seemingly friendly face could be made out from underneath a hood.

Sadril smiled (though not revealing his teeth) at Gorrmund and removed his hood, "Having some fun are we, Gorrmund, son of Jadier?  There's more to come," he finished, taking a seat by the fire and making himself at home --er-- at camp.  Why not have some fun with these 'lords'?

Ranes, Gorrmund's Camp

Ranes looked up yet another newcommer. He tensed slightly, wondering at the intent of the man. He seemed to know something he didn't, and was darkly dressed. Not to mention his ability to move silently. The man was obviously a skilled sneak, if nothing else. Ranes looked closer and recorded the symbol on the pauldron of the dark armor the newcommer wore. A black hand. This man was a Dark Brother! Or had killed one and wore his armor. Either way, this man was dangerous, and hadn't done much to seem trustworthy.

"Who are you and what's your business, other than delivering an ominous warning?" Ranes asked. He didn't reach for his claymore. Not yet. He knew a few touch range spells, just in case.
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Apr 27 2006, 10:22 PM)
Jadier, Cave

"Promise me that if things turn ugly, you'll run." he answered, looking into her eyes.

He hated Agnar, not for wanting revenge, but for sending assassins. Why couldn't he do it the honorable way and challenge him to a duel?

Brianna, cave

"But Jadier.....donīt make me promise that, I canīt leave you alone to fight those assassins, Iīll be standing by your side to the bitter end....if you fall I fall!"

Brianna took a deep breath, obviously Jadier had no faith in a happy ending of this mess. Then there was Telina! By all means she was not to be harmed

"Telina....you should better hide or make yourself invisible if things go bad!"

Brianna took Jadierīs hand and squeezed it hard....
Dantrag
QUOTE(minque @ Apr 27 2006, 05:35 PM)
Brianna, cave

"But Jadier.....donīt make me promise that, I canīt leave you alone to fight those assassins, Iīll be standing by your side to the bitter end....if you fall I fall!"

Brianna took a deep breath, obviously Jadier had no faith in a happy ending of this mess. Then there was Telina! By all means she was not to be harmed

"Telina....you should better hide or make yourself invisible if things go bad!"

Brianna took Jadierīs hand and squeezed it hard....

Jadier, Cave

"And you'll go with her." he said flatly. "Besides, I need you two to find Gorrmund for me, and warn him. It's likely that Agnar wants my entire line to end."

"Please, just promise me." he pleaded.
DarkHunter
Arygon sitting just off to the side of where the assassins were sitting, wondered what they were waiting for, when Lord Agnar showed up. Arygon flinched back, and stepped deeper into the shadows, as not to be seen.

OOC: Sry if someones actually controlling Agnar...
ShogunSniper
QUOTE(Aki @ Apr 27 2006, 05:31 PM)
Ranes, Gorrmund's Camp

Ranes looked up yet another newcommer. He tensed slightly, wondering at the intent of the man. He seemed to know something he didn't, and was darkly dressed. Not to mention his ability to move silently. The man was obviously a skilled sneak, if nothing else. Ranes looked closer and recorded the symbol on the pauldron of the dark armor the newcommer wore. A black hand. This man was a Dark Brother! Or had killed one and wore his armor. Either way, this man was dangerous, and hadn't done much to seem trustworthy.

"Who are you and what's your business, other than delivering an ominous warning?" Ranes asked. He didn't reach for his claymore. Not yet. He knew a few touch range spells, just in case.

OOC: nice, aki biggrin.gif

Sadril turned to the one who spoke to him and grinned crookedly at the man's ignorance, this time showing his teeth ever so slightly. If one knew to be suspicious of him and were observant enough, they may notice something off, but little more than a hunch.

"Sadril," he said, standing up and bowing slightly, "And my bussiness is of little more than to offer my 'ominous warning'. Of course if you would like to hear more, you need only ask."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.