Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (QUEST MOD) My new quest mod :)
Chorrol.com > Mods > Oblivion Mods
Ulnarian
Hey all, I was mucking around with the Construction Set (mostly because I'm out of a job right now). Anyways, somehow I found the time to create a quest for Oblivion.

Basically, go to Gerrit Martense in the main room of "The Counts Arms" in Anvil, and he will tell you to investigate his house to find any clues about his wife's death.

This would definately be classified as "horror" so don't play it if you get scared easily. It gets more twisted as the story progresses, if things don't make sense at first, don't worry, it should all tie together in the end. Ok have fun!

Ok, you can find it here:

http://www.3ddownloads.com/RPG/The%20Elder...radiseManor.zip

let me know what you think as this is the first version of my first mod smile.gif
HyPN0
I'll give it a try smile.gif
Anyway,does it include voice-acting?
Ulnarian
QUOTE(HyPN0 @ May 4 2006, 12:02 PM)
I'll give it a try smile.gif
Anyway,does it include voice-acting?

Yep, but make sure you read the readme as for how to put the sounds in smile.gif
HyPN0
What a idiotic joke dry.gif
EVERYBODY DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS CRAP!!!
This is the ''mannor''
user posted image
user posted image

WELL,YOU SUCKERED ME GOOD PAL....... nono.gif
HuntressHound
Hey, I downloaded this yesterday, and the mod in question does work. I don't know why it didn't for HyPNO, but it ran smoothly for me, and I have to say that there was a lot of obvious effort and work, planning and attention that went into this mod. The voice acting was all right, considering they were played by the same guy (I'm assuming), and the story was decent. The locations were neat, and the plot advanced rather easily. Perhaps "horrifying" is stretching it a bit too far, but it was a welcome diversion nonetheless. Again, I had no problems getting through the quest mod, but that doesn't mean there aren't any errors. Two trials does not an absolute make. All I'm saying is... don't knock it til you've tried it for yourself.
------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
HyPN0
blink.gif
Wow, that's odd huh.gif
My conflict detector says there aren't any conflicts with other mods.
*scratches his head*
I wonder what could this be?
HuntressHound
I've been thinking it over, actually, and the problem might be that the agressive creatures in the house drew the guards, or the house wasn't properly inaccessable to them. They just happened to arrive at the house when you tried it, before they arrived at mine. I say this because after leaving the house, the guards in the town next door were acting rather oddly (namely, I suddenly had a rather large bounty on my head, and there were random running citizens). So, there might be an interaction bug or something. Dunno.
Ulnarian
Heya,

Thanks for the nice words smile.gif

Yeah, I don't know what happened with this thing, for some people it works fine, for others, the house is full of angry NPC's (but they go away once you go down into the house....)

Perhaps when I'm inspired and bored again, I'll find out what wen't wrong smile.gif But, for now, I've other diversions smile.gif

I'm glad you enjoyed playing it.
HyPN0
Ahhh, gee man, I don't know what to say. I deeply apologise, you have no idea how embarassed I am now embarrased.gif

You say this happened to other people too? Oh well, I guess that you can understand my reaction then. I barely exited the game under 1fps laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.