Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chorrol stolen painting problems
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion cheats and hints
yersinio
Hi folks

I found everything, the painting and the stains. The only thing I can't seem to get is the last hint in the mages room. Her lectern is blocked by a chair that I can't remove so I'm not able to open it. Any clues on how to get rid of the chair and open the lectern?

Cheers
Olav
Sorry haven't done this myself yet, but have you tried telekinesis?
Elendil
QUOTE(yersinio @ May 5 2006, 09:59 AM)
Hi folks

I found everything, the painting and the stains. The only thing I can't seem to get is the last hint in the mages room. Her lectern is blocked by a chair that I can't remove so I'm not able to open it. Any clues on how to get rid of the chair and open the lectern?

Cheers

I had the same problem, but all of a sudden I could reach it... blink.gif

Just keep trying is my best advise. indifferent.gif
jack cloudy
I don't have Oblivion myself, but how about jumping on top of the chair? It's amazing how many unreachable places became reachable with crouching and lots of jumping on stuff back in Morrowind. It also pumped up my acrobathics skill.
jennifer_mcgee2002
for some reason I can't get anyone to confess when I accuse them. When I found the painting It says hit A to activate but when I push A it does nothing. I need to finish this mission it is driving me nuts
treydog
Follow this link for a detailed walk-through-

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Canvas_the_Castle
Sphinx
Its a little hassle getting the painting.

But please persevere you will get it eventually.

Mine is placed in my fishing retreat " the white stallion lodge" just north of Leyawin.
A tranquil place just to get away from the day to day routine of ensuring peace and order in Cyrodiil.

The Sphinx cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.