Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Biggest fear
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Andric
What is your biggest fear?

Mine is the Telletubbies. They scare me a lot. And I dont even fear death. kvright.gif
Well, there is one thing that I fear more. Being powerless to stop something (Or some one) from hurting my (So called) friends.
minque
Mine is to loose one of my children .....or all of them.... sad.gif
jonajosa
Mine is to get captured and have my fingernails pulled out one at a time. And then theres the one where they drag me face first across concrete untill i have no facial features left.
minque
EWWW.......mind you donīt let anyone do that to you....... :shocked: :confused:
Fuzzy Knight
Not dying... Have several reasons...
Warsgoth
I fear being forgotten.
MerGirl
Being taken advantage of (in the sexual way). --> I can't myself to say the "r" word. I hate that word SO much. And yet, people joke around with that word. sad.gif Or being tortured in any way (mentally or physically). Or if something happens to my family. I would be very sad if any of these happened to me/my family. :verysad:
Channler
[quote=jonajosa]Mine is to get captured and have my fingernails pulled out one at a time. And then theres the one where they drag me face first across concrete untill i have no facial features left.[/quote]

I got to agree with you there on the fingernail part.. I read this book a while back.. WW3? ANyways the chinese did it to this girl. Since then I've promised myself that I will never go to china.

Another of my fears is not dying itself, but dying without accomplishing my goals.
Sinder Velvin
I fear only the deaths of my loved ones.
Hukai The Wandering
losing control of my mind

also, anything getting near my eyes *shudders*
Channler
Heh, now that I think about it.. How many of us have had near death experiences?

A couple of years ago me and my family were in a car crash.. I think I was about 14 or 15.. but anyways. My dad was driving and we were on the highway going about 65-70 mph win this big 18 wheeler pulls up beside us and were coming up on a entrance ramp to the highway. Well this car came off the entrance ramp and I guess he/she didn't see us and pretty much broadsided us

After that car hit us I can't quite remeber what happened cause I was knocked out. All my other family were fine they jsut had a few bruises and such, but I had to stay in the hospital for a while, I like hit my head or something..

Anyways the onlything I can remeber thinkking was, what happened and are my little brothers ok.. that was scary
Andric
[quote=MerGirl] sad.gif Or being tortured in any way (mentally or physically). Or if something happens to my family. I would be very sad if any of these happened to me/my family. :verysad:[/quote]
You would hate to be me. My friends put me through mental tourture every day.
Chumbaniya
I fear anyone more intelligent than I am :shocked:
Warsgoth
I was once walking around when I was struck by a car going 40 miles per hour. My head split open. I suppose that counts as a near death experience. And no, I am not afraid of death.
Channler
Did getting struck by a car going 40 mph make you a genius? Cause it sure seems like it..
DoomedOne
[quote=Chumbaniya]I fear anyone more intelligent than I am :shocked:[/quote]

How do you sleep at night?
Wolfie
Being powerless to prevent pain and/or suffering for my loved ones
Losing a loved one
Physical torture
Aki
Having to deal with a large number of big spiders.
Being Tortured
Losing loved ones
Being disabled in any way (esspecially blinded)
Fuzzy Knight
[quote=Aki]Having to deal with a large number of big spiders.
Being Tortured
Losing loved ones
Being disabled in any way (esspecially blinded)[/quote]
Oh I dont want to be blind... Dont know what I would do with my life if I became blind.. kvright.gif
Rane
I don't know...

Probably the fear that something happens to my family or one of my friends. kvleft.gif
Chumbaniya
[quote=DoomedOne][quote=Chumbaniya]I fear anyone more intelligent than I am :shocked:[/quote]

How do you sleep at night?[/quote]

What are you implying? *looks sceptical*
Warsgoth
If you are blind, then what's the point in living? Not being able to see you children anymore, your friends, or the world around you. Are you really alive?
Chumbaniya
[quote=Warsgoth]If you are blind, then what's the point in living? Not being able to see you children anymore, your friends, or the world around you. Are you really alive?[/quote]

I don't think blind people would like you very much...
Oozae
Boredom. I fear boredom. Nothing in the world to do. You might want to kill yourself, but you can't. Boredom.
Chumbaniya
[quote=Oozae]Boredom. I fear boredom. Nothing in the world to do. You might want to kill yourself, but you can't. Boredom.[/quote]

Just keep dancing! If you keep dancing forever you will never be bored. *grins like a gnome and tap dances in the middle of his bedroom*
Warsgoth
I resort to going to the arcade and doing some DDR. I love DDR. Great way to loose calories too, if you're one of the dieters.
minque
what is DDR apart from eastern germany?
Warsgoth
Dance Dance Revolution.

Stomp the arrows that show up on a screen. The arrows become more rapid and you have to stomp.... fast, moving you into a dance-like state. Very addictive, and a good way to attract girls for you single guys out there. wink.gif
minque
ahhh, sounds funny and sweaty hihi biggrin.gif
Warsgoth
Not to be prejudice in any way or anything like that, but Chinese people are REALLY good at it. I've been doing it my whole life and I see todlers ripping it up better than I! Some of them can do it without looking at the screen! I can barely do that!
Andric
[quote=Fuzzy Knights][quote=Aki]Having to deal with a large number of big spiders.
Being Tortured
Losing loved ones
Being disabled in any way (esspecially blinded)[/quote]
Oh I dont want to be blind... Dont know what I would do with my life if I became blind.. kvright.gif[/quote]
Ive masted blind fighting, so it wouldnt be so hard on me.
Hukai The Wandering
...*tries to control mouth*........................................

..........................*mutters a second while straining*..........
.*cannot stop urge and starts signing*

"Everybody was kong-fu fighting! da da-da da-da da-da daaa!
Those cat were fast as lightning!" .....what?
jonajosa
Hukai.......... You are the most wierdest person i've ever met on this forum. And thats not a bad song either. Im gonna listen to it right now.

Lets see. My real fear is.... My family being hurt and me not being able to do anything about it. I want to help but someone pushes me back down and holds me there making me watch thier suffering...
DoomedOne
[quote=Warsgoth]Not to be prejudice in any way or anything like that, but Chinese people are REALLY good at it. I've been doing it my whole life and I see todlers ripping it up better than I! Some of them can do it without looking at the screen! I can barely do that![/quote]

Not the chinese, Koreans, and Japanese to an extent but the main ethinicity the rules over the DDR floor are the Koreans.

After like a year of tae kwon do I've become better at DDR, so I can see why. No freaking kun fu or karate is going to do that for you. I don't do it a whole lot, but my friend is into it so we do the team thing.
Khaan
That the world isn't going to end in 3 years time. biggrin.gif
Ambberfox
my worst fear? umm, to die before Oblivion is released! biggrin.gif that and razor blades, I think those are scary. That's why I use an electric shaver kvright.gif
DoomedOne
You guys give up too easily.
HappyAdolf
SPIDERS

If I was the hero in a Fantasy RPG, I'd kill the evil dragon, stop the traitorous army, save the world... then a little spider crosses my way in the dungeon of death AND I'D RUN AWAY!!!!!
mirocu
QUOTE(Andric @ May 14 2005, 05:59 PM) *

What is your biggest fear?

In short, losing control. That pretty much what it comes down to for me.
King Of Beasts
My biggest fear is.............nope. You guys still can't know hehe.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ Apr 18 2013, 03:43 PM) *

Afraid weīre gonna use it against you? tongue.gif
King Of Beasts
QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 18 2013, 05:44 AM) *

QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ Apr 18 2013, 03:43 PM) *

Afraid weīre gonna use it against you? tongue.gif

How. We're on the Internet rollinglaugh.gif

I just don't wanna say hehe.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ Apr 18 2013, 03:44 PM) *

You think internetīs gonna protect you? evillol.gif
King Of Beasts
QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 18 2013, 05:47 AM) *

QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ Apr 18 2013, 03:44 PM) *

You think internetīs gonna protect you? evillol.gif

If the Internet won't protect me, my shotgun will biggrin.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ Apr 18 2013, 03:51 PM) *

If the Internet won't protect me, my shotgun will biggrin.gif

Two minds, one thought cool.gif

I didnīt want to go into more detail than what I did either. But all in all, losing control is what it comes down to.
McBadgere
This music video perfectly shows my biggest ever fear...

No, really...Honestly...Terrifies the hell out of me...
Elisabeth Hollow
QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ Apr 18 2013, 08:43 AM) *

You already told me, but I still won't tell smile.gif

Aside from birds, those giant roach-looking things from the bottom of the ocean.

PLEASE do not post a picture trying to figure out if that's what I'm afraid of. The look of those things alone is enough to send me into a sobbing frenzy.

And also, anything to do with my son. My precious Snuggle Puppy.
Darkness Eternal
My biggest fear is supernatural and a bit "religious"

laugh.gif
mALX

My daughter acted like she was confessing her greatest fear to her brother, then encouraged him to share his. His was someone hiding under the bed and grabbing his ankles when he shut off the light every night and ran to the bed. You guessed it. That night she hid under his bed and grabbed his ankles as he was hurrying to the bed. You could hear the bloodcurdling scream at the bottom of our hill, neighbor's lights popped on thinking someone was being murdered.

Elisabeth Hollow
QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ Apr 18 2013, 11:36 AM) *

My biggest fear is supernatural and a bit "religious"

laugh.gif

It's Santa Claus, the patron saint of Prostitutes!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.