Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Damaged Willpower
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion cheats and hints
deltawolf
Just started playing, and I must say it's a brilliant game biggrin.gif

In a fight, my will power got damaged, is there anyway to restore it?
Rane
Visit a Temple shrine. Or find a Restore Willpower potion/Spell.
deltawolf
Can this be done at any temple shrine?

Where can I find a restore Willpower potion / spell?
H3lliN
Most major cities have churches. In these there are shrines where you need to pray and your character will be once again healthy. Any one will do.

You can buy potions in all cities, just look for a store that sells potions in general. I thinnk they all have those potions.

If you have a high alchemist skill (probably not yet) you could make them yourself with the right ingredients.

Cheers...
deltawolf
Thanks

One other question, I'm currently in Cyrodill, and have already prayed at the shrine there before my willpower got damaged. When I want to used that shrine again, nothing happens.

Can you only use a shrine once or will you be able to use it again after a time period?
Olav
Remember it's the big shrine in the center of the churches that restore attributes, not the small ones along the walls.

As soon as you learn a restore attribute spell from anyone, you can create your own spells that restore every attributes, provided you have access to a spell making altar. I've created spells for all attributes, with 5 restore points for each.

To get access to a spell making altar you must complete all the initiation quests in the Mages guild, get the Wizard's Tower official mod, or get the free mountain tower mod.

Edit: You can only use a shrine once a day.
H3lliN
Having to add mods to create spells is a bummer! I am allready thinking of which mods i would like to install and if they are compatible with each other...Then you have crash and bug possibilities...wouldn't recommend it unless you know you want it that way!
Olav
Yeah, the safest way is simply to do the Mages guild quests.
deltawolf
Ok thanks everbody biggrin.gif
Khaine
Remark that if you are on the wanted list of the guards (you did something bad and escaped), you won't be able to use a shrine... you'll have to pay your depbt to the society 1st !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.