Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion cheats and hints
D3TOX
Im stuck in the dream world its one of the quests in Oblivion, anyway in the dreamworld you have to collect 4 elements I have 3 and theres 4 doors, 3 of them are locked because I got the element from there, so theres one door left and inside its a arena, and the element is on top of the arena, and I can't get too it, anyone know how?
Rane
When entering the arena two Minotaurs should appear close to you. Beating them will make a stairway to the last element appear. To me it sounds like the Minotaurs aren't there for you. Did you take the armor/weapons/staff from the chest before the arena?
D3TOX
Yeah, there was two minotaurs in another room, but they chassed me and I ran and got the element, then it spawned me back at the person lost in his dream, so then I went to the arena place, took the weapons out of the box and nothing was there.
Rane
The Minotaurs should appear in the arena, not in another room. This is the Test of Resolve, right?
D3TOX
Must have glitched or something, guess I'll have to re-do it.
bloodyfish
Take the staff. Its overly strong. Two or one hit kills. Too bad I couldnt keep it afterward.
D3TOX
They were easy enough, I just used the ebony sword.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.