Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: INVASION! FROM THE NORTH!
Chorrol.com > Mods > Oblivion Mods
Doomextreme
Hey guys i was wondering whether you might like a mod in which say for instance all the creatures leave there dungeon\cave\hole! and go to the nearest town! I think it would be a sweet mod and of course you will have to have the respawn timer to 3 hours! if you vote yes then please tell me what creatures you would want and if you votes no then please tell me why!
vicious111
Sounds like a sweet idea and i think battles between the guards and creatures would be pretty eventful. However are they actually passing the walls? If they were then they may kill NPC's which you need lol. Respawning or not it could be rather annoying going into a town with all the people dead.

vicious111
Dirox
I voted maybe doom, let me explain.

I was thinking about throwing something like this into the mod, so if you want to work on it, awesome. But just so ever odd wile a goblin or 2 will come around the city for whatever reason and try to get in, so the guards will kill them. Probably mostly at night, since goblins like their dark places and night is just, the attack time, its a law of the universe. Also i wouldn't make them just attack in 3 hour intervuls os something, but make it more of a random occurance. It should be a treat to come to town to find the guards fighting, or looting the courpses of a few fallen baddies. I say goblins because they seem like the mischivious type to me.

Ps. Wolves and stuff already attack

~Dirox
moldymealworm
i think it would be cool if there was a huge war between the blackwood company and the fighters guild
Dirox
Hmm.. at least you guys are thinking within the boundries of wat already exists.
Hanz baby
first forget about boundrys! nono.gif second i think a horde/mob of NPC's should riot or rebel every now and then
hunter14
yessssssss fight
ThePerson98
It sounds like a pretty neat mod!

Maybe if you make dens that have bandits, or goblins. Or just some random person. And make it so there is a quest to stop them from happening periodically, for each town.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.