Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To heir is human-playground 5
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Tellie
Ok, next one really.

Clicky for the last playground
ShogunSniper
QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ May 30 2006, 07:58 AM)
Hecate

"So this is the hideout aye?" Hecate said as he looked around in the room. Suddenly a thought hit him, he hadn't gotten his katana back, it was still at the blacksmith. With all things in motion he knew it would be smart to get that katana back, but he would have to wait.

"So what exactly takes to make such a device... I haven't really read, or have nearly any knowledge about arcane, divine crap at all. Only have a couple of enchantments myself but stick to my toxins" Hecate questioned Veric with a grin.

Veric; Hidden Hideout Place

"It takes an extesive knowledge of enchanting as well as being proficient in the spell trying to be enchanted," Veric said after some time. "Normally you would have to go to the Arcane University to make enchantments. In my time there, however, I acquired the resources to do so on my own," he turned away from his desk to face Hecate, holding up an elegant yellow jeweled amulet, glimmering subtly with enchantment.

"Let this be a symbol of our... friendship, Hecate," he said, smiling, as he gave the amulet to the assassin. Hecate would notice that the amulet was identical to the one around Veric's neck.

"Now, the only thing that I can guarantee is that when you put this on you will change into something and that something will be alive and of this plane. No turning into rocks or Dremora lords... Although that is something to look into," Veric drifted off as he scribbled somehing onto a piece of parchment hastily. "Oh yes, hopefully whatever you turn into will be human, not a dog or a cliff racer.

"When you remove the amulet from around your neck, the only thing that I can guarantee is that you will change back to your normal form, most definitely. How long after you remove the amulet? I do not know. For me the amount of time I'm stuck in a form varies greatly, and seemingly randomly.

"So go ahead, put it on! We must test it here before we use it out on the field. Ooh what a breakthrough this wll be."
Fuzzy Knight
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ May 30 2006, 05:23 PM)
Veric; Hidden Hideout Place

"It takes an extesive knowledge of enchanting as well as being proficient in the spell trying to be enchanted," Veric said after some time.  "Normally you would have to go to the Arcane University to make enchantments.  In my time there, however, I acquired the resources to do so on my own," he turned away from his desk to face Hecate, holding up an elegant yellow jeweled amulet, glimmering subtly with enchantment.

"Let this be a symbol of our... friendship, Hecate," he said, smiling, as he gave the amulet to the assassin.  Hecate would notice that the amulet was identical to the one around Veric's neck.

"Now, the only thing that I can guarantee is that when you put this on you will change into something and that something will be alive and of this plane.  No turning into rocks or Dremora lords... Although that is something to look into," Veric drifted off as he scribbled somehing onto a piece of parchment hastily.  "Oh yes, hopefully whatever you turn into will be human, not a dog or a cliff racer.

"When you remove the amulet from around your neck, the only thing that I can guarantee is that you will change back to your normal form, most definitely.  How long after you remove the amulet?  I do not know.  For me the amount of time I'm stuck in a form varies greatly, and seemingly randomly.

"So go ahead, put it on!  We must test it here before we use it out on the field.  Ooh what a breakthrough this wll be."

Hecate

Hecate took the amulet gently and looked curiously on it before slowly taking it over his head before it rested around his neck. At the first moment nothing happend, then suddenly he felt like his skin was about to get rip apart and in a flash all got blury. He slowly looked at his hand with wide eyes...

"Wow..." Hecate said, totally stunned as his skin had turned all dark and smooth. He slowly touched his face, feeling his forehead was more stretched backwards, his face felt all more stretched and then he felt for his hears - Pointy.

"Wicked" Hecate said with a grin before looking down at the Amulet - "I'm a bloody Dunmer" he added with a laugh, glad he hadn't turned into a scrib or what ever he could have turned into. He looked like an atheltic and muscular young Dunmer.
ShogunSniper
QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ May 30 2006, 02:13 PM)
Hecate

Hecate took the amulet gently and looked curiously on it before slowly taking it over his head before it rested around his neck. At the first moment nothing happend, then suddenly he felt like his skin was about to get rip apart and in a flash all got blury. He slowly looked at his hand with wide eyes...

"Wow..." Hecate said, totally stunned as his skin had turned all dark and smooth. He slowly touched his face, feeling his forehead was more stretched backwards, his face felt all more stretched and then he felt for his hears - Pointy.

"Wicked" Hecate said with a grin before looking down at the Amulet - "I'm a bloody Dunmer" he added with a laugh, glad he hadn't turned into a scrib or what ever he could have turned into. He looked like an atheltic and muscular young Dunmer.

Veric

Veric Smiled as well, "Indeed. Well you're welcome here for as long as you need. But I must warn you about one thing. Keep that amulet hidden--tucked under your shirt. If the vampire sees it, he will surely recognize it and your cover will be blown. And remember to guard your thoughts always. Brianna and another girl seem to be rather keen to picking up thoughts, and the vampire can more read feelings and underlying motives."
DarkHunter
Arygon stumped through the streets, his toes burning from kicking the dresser. It was surprisingly heavy for such an empty house, but Arygon continued on to the Inn, climbed the stairs and entered Telina's room. "So what'd I miss?" Arygon asked as he sidled around the door.
Dantrag
Rahvin

"You haven't been gone long enough to miss anything." Rahvin replied, wondering when everyone was going to get around to leaving his room.

Brianna had come in to talk with him about something, but that was delayed by the multidtude of people that felt it necessary to invade his space.

Mazelure
Maze

Maze stared at the man who approached him... he was a small fragile man... but there was something dark about him...

Maze would have normally killed the man... but the darkness he sensed in him got Maze intrigued... since the darkness within the man reminded him so much of the darkness within himself.... anyways something told Maze that he would rather have this man as an ally... well at least for the time being...

"Who are you?... and what do you want..." Maze told the man before him with his welcoming voice... unknown to him is that his voice always sounds the same... like some one who does not care for the emotions or well being of others... a cold emotionless voice...
Dantrag
QUOTE(Mazelure @ May 30 2006, 05:14 PM)
Maze
Maze stared at the man who approached him... he was a small fragile man... but there was something dark about him...

Maze would have normally killed the man... but the darkness he sensed in him got Maze intrigued... since the darkness within the man reminded him so much of the darkness within himself.... anyways something told Maze that he would rather have this man as an ally... well at least for the time being...

"Who are you?... and what do you want..." Maze told the man before him with his welcoming voice... unknown to him is that his voice always sounds the same... like some one who does not care for the emotions or well being of others... a cold emotionless voice...

Cerpin

Cerpin smiled warmly, or rather, tried to; it still had a crooked look to it.

"Just greeting a fellow traveller. Headed to Lainlalten?"
Mazelure
Maze

"First answer my question... who are you?" Maze voice got even colder...
Dantrag
Cerpin

Cerpin winked at Maze. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you, so why bother? I don't ask for your name, do I?"

"Besides, I hear there's strength in numbers, so why not make oursleves stronger?"
Mazelure
MAZE

"I guess you have a point... and I am not the kind to turn away power... but the first sign of weakness you show... will mean your death..." Maze said coldly... he took his gaze away from his new companion and stare at the night sky... he took a deep breath.... inhailing the moist and cold air once again... and then he stared at his companion once again...

"Come... lets travel to Lainlalten together... I'll buy you a round of flin once we arrive..."

"An alliance made out for power is a weak alliance at the best... I just hope for his sake that he is no weakling..." Maze thought to himself but not showing any sing of emotion in his face nor his vioce
Dantrag
Cerpin

Cerpin thought that his current body was about ten or twelve signs of weakness, but this stranger was willing to give him a chance.

How sweet of him. he thought wryly.

"Not to be showing a sign of weakness, but I don't think I can quite stomach a flin."
Mazelure
MAZE

"Then I guess I will have to drink my flin and your's... anyways... what are those gloves you are wearing... they are of a dark nature... I should know... since the darkness calls to me... and those gloves seem to be screaming..." Maze stared at his companion with a little sinister smile in his face... since that is the only way he knows how to show a sign of emotion...
dagoth carlos
Sasal, road to Lainlalten

Sasal took notice of the cloaked man walk along the road, in which his head frequently staired at the sky and stoped for a breather, then back on the road. Soon he was accompanied by another figure, who seemed to appear from nowhere. their presence towards eachother was first hostile, then they seemed to have befriended eachother. Sasal kept a safe distance from the two, one walking straight, the other pointing out the other's hands, or from what sasal saw, his gloves....
Legato
(I've never been very good at introductions!)

ARCTURUS
The Skingrad Mages Guildhouse was a busy, loud building today. Arcturus looked around for the source of the commotion, and found it rather quickly.

It's amazing how quickly you can find something when it attacks you.

A dremora ran straight towards Arcturus waving a daedric longsword about like a complete fool. Thinking quickly Arcturus muttered the words to a frost spell, blasting the dremora off its feet and into a wall. The dremora screamed something about refusing to lose, and suddenly it was very quiet.

It was also no longer the Skingrad Guildhall. It was somewhere different entirely. Blast, he thought, I've never liked transport spells. Well, best find out where that Oblivion-taken dremora has pushed me off to. Brushing non-existant dust from his silky black robe, Arcturus headed for the city he could see in the distance...
dagoth carlos
Sasal, Road to Lainlalten

Sasal, eyeing out the two shoddy characters, wanted no trouble. He stopped to open his bag and pulled out a invisiblity potion, and poured it over his entire armor/body. Soon he strayed off the road and silently ran through the snowy trees and bushes, only to run into a person who appeared out of thin air. Sasal's entire body ran into a tree as he avoided the young man(Arcturus); and in doing so, his invisiblity had been disabled and his helmet was sent flying backwards from his head , rolling towards the two sinster looking men. This semi-catastrophy had knocked sasal on his back, dazed and disoriented
Tellie
Telina, inn

Telina, who had been finished with her little walk, headed back into the inn. And naturally her room had to be filled up with people, so she just sat down on the bed.

"Whats going on...why are everyone here, some people need sleep you know"?
DarkHunter
Arygon stood there with the rest of them, no-one had moved since Rahvin had anwasered him, so Arygon slid back out the door. He left the building and wandered the streets. After realising that it was early in the morning and none of the shops were open Arygon broke out his lockpick set. The closest door was a small house, a shopkeeper's house probably. Arygon insert the pick, and was surprised to find it would fit. He tried with a better quality pick and was still stumped. How odd I used to be able to unlock anything... Arygon thought to himself. He decided to do this the easier way, he inserted a knife and then kick it into the lock until it broke out of the other side I'm glad that worked. Arygon said, almost outloud...
Dantrag
QUOTE(Mazelure @ May 30 2006, 07:18 PM)
MAZE
"Then I guess I will have to drink my flin and your's... anyways... what are those gloves you are wearing... they are of a dark nature... I should know... since the darkness calls to me... and those gloves seem to be screaming..." Maze stared at his companion with a little sinister smile in his face... since that is the only way he knows how to show a sign of emotion...

Cerpin

"I'll answer your questions once there are less ears around." he said, motioning towards a man standing, looking confused and another that had managed to hit a tree head on.
Mazelure
MAZE

"That is fair... now tell me what are truly up too... a man like you does not wonder aimlessly thorugh the world... you have a purpose... an I am willing to join that purpose... but I forget my manners... first we must find a location safely away from prying ears... then I too will share with you my purpose... and history..." Maze told his companinion... he had a feeling that this is going to get a lot more interesting as time passes by...

"Maybe this alliance will hold strong" Maze thought to himself... he stared at the now rising sun... and then he saw the image of the village in the far horizon...
Kiln
OOC: YAY! Finally people have taken it into their hands to help time along a bit...night in the RP has lasted several nights in RL. laugh.gif
Deagan, Inn

Deagan awoke in a bed, unsure of how he'd gotten there...the alcohol had clouded his memory and the last thing he remembered was ordering a few drinks from the bar. As he turned over he could see some light from the window, the sun was starting to come up already and he shielded his eyes with his hand.

He felt refreshed and strong because he'd finally gotten some sleep...but also sick at his stomach and his head hurt bad...

As he crawled out of bed he grabbed his equipment and put it on before heading out the door, still rubbing his eyes.
DarkHunter
Arygon looked out the window at the growing light. It would make this thievery more difficult, so Arygon decided to finish anyway. Arygon turned and poured a potion down the sleeping man's throght (sp) to have him stay asleep. Arygon then kicked the dresser until and edge cracked and he inserted a knife and drilled a hole empting the desk of it septims and valueables. It turned out to be 20 septims and a expensive glass ring. Arygon dived out the window landing on the rooftop of the next door house and ran along the rooftops. He stopped on the roof of the building just across from the inn. A nice view for once Arygon thought to himself. Then he noticed travellers just coming into sight on the far horizon. Now who could that be?

OOC: It is nice that someone finally ended that night... although it means Arygon has been 1..2..3.. days without any real amount of sleep.
Dantrag
OOC: Leave a few surprises for the group, eh, DarkHunter? smile.gif

Cerpin

After they had walked a good distance away from the two strange travellers, Cerpin looked up to Maze.

"You asked about my gloves? Well...they are enchanted with a rather unusual spell that I made with the...help of my family. They allow me to-" he stopped speaking as a violent spurt of coughs assaulted him. Regaining his composure, he continued. "One alows me to switch bodies with my victims, while the other will remain a secret until we get to know each other."

"As for why I'm here...I'm looking for some people. My employer wants them to be disposed of."

Rahvin

Rahvin waited patiently for his 'comrades' to leave his room, but he had apparently waited in vain as the sun was already rising.

"What did I get, one, maybe two hours of sleep?" he asked to no one in particular.

Mazelure
MAZE

"Those gloves seem to be very dark indeed... and I guess I will have to wait for the revealing of the other... I myself have a dark essence... you may chose not to belive but that is up to you... I am a ShadowCaster... I was once a great and noble warrior... until I was infuse with black and dangerous magic..." Maze stared at his compaion... his eyes started to glow a silvery color... Maze took of his cloak ... he reveal his true apperance... a giant of a man... he was well built... with bizzare black and green tattoo's decorating his face and arms... but more bizzare was his armor and weapons... pitch black armor and a cutlass that seemed to glow with a sinister black light...

Maze smiled his sadistic smile... he lifted his right arm and black electricity ran through it... it all gathered together at the center of his palm... it started to build up into a green ball of energy with black electrity runing around it... it felt as it was absorbing energy from the area around it... and then it vanished... as fast as it had appeared... he smiled again and stared at his companion once again with the bizzare glow in his eyes...

"And as for the people you are searching for... well let's say I have not feed my hunger for a while now.." Maze put his black cloak on again... he covered his face with the hoodie and the glowing light in his eyes started to slowly dissapear...
Legato
QUOTE(dagoth carlos @ May 31 2006, 12:13 AM)
Sasal, Road to Lainlalten

Sasal, eyeing out the two shoddy characters, wanted no trouble. He stopped to open his bag and pulled out a invisiblity potion, and poured it over his entire armor/body. Soon he strayed off the road and silently ran through the snowy trees and bushes, only to run into a person who appeared out of thin air. Sasal's entire body ran into a tree as he avoided the young man(Arcturus); and in doing so, his invisiblity had been disabled and his helmet was sent flying backwards from his head , rolling towards the two sinster looking men. This semi-catastrophy had knocked sasal on his back, dazed and disoriented

ARCTURUS
Nearly simultaneous with his arrival, a loud thump sounded nearby. Another seemingly confused explorer (SASAL) appeared out of thin air, his helmet on the ground. In his mind wheels were already turning, deciding what to do about three new factors in this ordeal.

Skeleton? No, too stupid, he thought, Zombie? Pah, far too slow, what about a clannfear? No, no, I don't want them to blast me to pieces before I get a word in. I'll have to settle for a bonelord. After making his decision, he quickly went through the appropriate actions to summon his servant, a particularly nasty bonelord named Shordae he had encountered (and defeated) during his time in Morrowind, from the planes of Oblivion.

Looking to the dazed explorer, he decided to start with the other two. He approached, spell at the ready and bonelord following. "What are two fine gentlemen like yourselves doing mucking about in the wild at this hour? So unseemly a place to carry out a normal conversation."
dagoth carlos
Sasal, on his back

The world was spinning for a few minutes.... the line in which the morning sun and the midnight sky had somewhat mixed together.... alot like pastel collors. Sasal rised from his dazed state only to note that his helmet was missing. He felt torn when he saw it land so roughly near the two dark men. Brushing himself off, he approached the two young looking men in hopes of this issue not turning into an arguement or a fight.
Fastening his Silvery-Purple Cloak, he aproached the men (now w/ arcturus) eyeing out his prized black ordinator helmet.
Legato
ARCTURUS
Noticing the grimace on their crawling companion's face, Arcturus followed Sasal's line of sight and noticed the object of his desire. A black Indoril helmet lay on the ground near Arcturus' feet, which he pushed towards the owner with a burst of Mysticism.

OUT OF CHARACTER
Dagoth Carlos (Whom I will from this point on refer to as DC): Every time I write Sasal I also write Salsa and have to correct myself. I apologize in advance if I suggest that your characters name is a spicy condimet. wink.gif
dagoth carlos
Sasal
Seeing his helmet roll towards him Brought him unsurpassed joy, but also gave him
a sense of danger as he picked up his helmet. Eyeing out the men, he fastened his helmet on to his head. "Sorry for my interuption, just dropped my helmet" He said, readying his blade" Dont want any trouble from you young'ins"

OCC: lol thats ok legato, i spell sasal's name wrong a few times.... and i guess im ok w/ being called DC... dagoth carlos is a long name 2 type..........smile.gif
DarkHunter
Arygon watched, and was quite surpired when a third shadowy figure joined the other two. Ah, just some innocent travellers, why am I so paranoid? Arygon thought to himself as he slid down the side of the building. He walked into the inn and waiting for anyone to come down the stairs. To pass the time he ordered drink with his new "found" money.

OOC: laugh.gif Salsa...
Dantrag
QUOTE(Legato @ May 31 2006, 11:38 PM)
ARCTURUS
Looking to the dazed explorer, he decided to start with the other two.  He approached, spell at the ready and bonelord following.  "What are two fine gentlemen like yourselves doing mucking about in the wild at this hour?  So unseemly a place to carry out a normal conversation."

Cerpin

"And what is so 'unseemly' about a public road?" Cerpin asked, hoping that this conversation wouldn't last too long. "And our conversation is none of your business."
Legato
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 1 2006, 10:35 AM)
Cerpin

"And what is so 'unseemly' about a public road?" Cerpin asked, hoping that this conversation wouldn't last too long. "And our conversation is none of your business."

ARCTURUS
"Oh, nothing if you don't mind the outdoors. I prefer an more civilized environment, myself." Arcturus picked at one of his fingernails in a bored fashion. "I don't suppose you could direct me to a nearby town, or at least tell me where I am?"
Mazelure
MAZE

Maze stared at the intruder... and then at the moron who had ran into a tree while trying to make his precense unkown to both Maze and his new companion... for a moron he looked like he can handle himself pretty well in a fight... he was armed to the teeth with black ordinator armor...

"This should be fun" Maze thougth to himself... "and a good way to learn m companions strenght"... Maze moved his gaze away from the moron in armor... and towards the wizard who had conjured up the bone lord... he had ingage Maze's companion in conversation and it seemes as if his friend did not want to get in a battle...

"I will let this one slide" Maze thought to himself and also thinking he was showing to many sings of weakness already... but no harm done... well at least not yet...
dagoth carlos
Sasal, going to an inn

Reluctantly pulling his hand away from his sword, he gave a sigh as he smiled at the group of three. Clasping his hands together in a bow, he blessed them with a safe journey. "May you all find a place of higher enlightenment" he said as he gracefuly walked away. "children get more threatening each and every time i get off that mountain...." he spoke softly as he headed to the nearby town of Lainlalten.

A few Minutes apon leaving the three to conversate, he aproached a near by inn and entered the door. He removed his helmet prior to entering as he took a deep breath of the mead and flin that bogged up the air. Smiling as a few young nords, sasal aproached the barkeep."A fine day to you sir, might a purchase a room for the day?" the merry looking bartender replyed "It'l be 5 gold for the room. Here is you key, its the last room right of the large group occupying another room."

Sasal exchanged gold for a key as he stepped from stair to stair. He passed by his room and entered another, forgetting where his own room was. Apon entering, he noted the many people laying on beds and on the floor. "I thought this room was unoccupied" he said with a lost face
DarkHunter
Arygon watched a man with black Indoril armour walk up the stairs. That was such a rarity that Arygon decided to follow him and ask where he had got it... or just take it from him. Arygon was surprised when the man walked into Rahvin's room. Arygon walked up behind him, "And just who are you?" Arygon asked, not even bothering to take out his daggers.
Dantrag
Rahvin

When yet another man walked into his room, Rahvin felt that that was one too many.

"I'm going to get some breakfast." was all he said before walking past everyone and into the common room.

He sat down at the bar and ordered a meal, not really thinking about the fact that he couldn't afford it.

QUOTE(Legato @ Jun 1 2006, 01:08 PM)
ARCTURUS
"Oh, nothing if you don't mind the outdoors.  I prefer an more civilized environment, myself."  Arcturus picked at one of his fingernails in a bored fashion.  "I don't suppose you could direct me to a nearby town, or at least tell me where I am?"

Cerpin

"You're near Lainlalten. Just keep heading southeast." He noted the expression on his newly-found companion, and suddenly realized his concern. He assumed that he would have to perform a demonstration soon.
dagoth carlos
Sasal, inn

Hearing a voice from behind, sasal turned to see a young man. His eyes shifting between sasal's eyes and his armor. "hello there young man!" he said with a jolly voice
"Im sorry is this your room I appologize, i misunderstood the bartender's directions to my room!" he said with a bellowing laugh. Excusing the man as sasal proceded to the room next door, he unlocked his room and removed his cloak and armor. He sat on the bed as he unbuckled his cuirass last from his chest. As he sat, he grabbed his helmet from the bed and stared blindly into it, reminicing of his brother's days as the
demi god: almalexia's right hand man.

Speaking to him self, "often i wondered as a child, 'why did they look at them the way they looked' and 'Why did he die?' " He gave the empty room a look of deep thought as he stared into the black helmet. "Nevertheless, im hungry!" he said openly as he marched downstairs, shutting the door behind him.
dagoth carlos
Sasal, Inn:bar

Sasal sat next to Rahvin, and ordered a tall tankard of mead, followed by two peices of bread, scrib jerky, and cheese. as the large spread was placed infront of him, he offered half of his meal to the hazy-eyed dunmer next to him. "Heh, im not particularly a big spender, but i thought i needed this much food." "As an ancient moth guardian once told me, 'waisted food is an insult to the gods and to the barkeep, as they clean up after you!' " Sasal chuckled as he humbly offered Rahvin some food

ooc: Arghh! how dare you ! lol... ill try and reply to that later dark, but im kinda sleepy(1:15 here in hawaii) so ill reply in about 4-5 hrs later.... (light sleeper)
DarkHunter
Arygon watched the man leave his room. It was a simple matter to pick the lock on the door. Arygon picked up the Ordinator Helmet and scratched the side to make sure it wasn't black ink. It turned out to be real BLACK Ordinator armour... How interesting Arygon thought to himself as he played with the cuirass...
dagoth carlos
Sasal
"that'll be 15 septims sir" the barkeep said. "Ah, i forgot my gold-pouch!" He said "I'll go get it in my room good sir!" He joked as he removed himself from the bar.He brushed against a few young nord men as he stepped up the stairs. His blind smile ceased as he aproached his room. He noticed his door open as his face went from happy and jolly, to stern and cautious. He shoved the door open and saw the young breton scratch the side of his helmet. "Leave now..... i dont want to kill anyone this morning." he said with an almost zombie like stare as he got into his fighting stance, 'Vivec/Indoril grappling'
(just made it up, think commando/millitary sambo for morrowind...)smile.gif
DarkHunter
Arygon looked up, How interesting that people always walk in on you Arygon thought to himself. "How interesting it is to see that you challege me without armour or weapons... most Indoril are coward without thier precious armour. I shall with draw, of course, as I am quite tired and don't feel like having to trick you out of your socks." Arygon smiled, " And here, you may want a btter weapon than that old sword." Arygon handed the man his Deadric Claymore that he had gotten from Sheograth before leaving Morrowing. Arygon turned and left, and went down to the bar. He ordered a drink and sat content drinking slowly.
dagoth carlos
Sasal

Sasal took a deep breath as he held the daedric claymore.*sigh* "i wasnt looking for a fight" he said to himself "But that helmet meens more to me that anything in the world..." he said as he dropped the heavy claymore, aproaching the black helmet to see if any real damage had been done. He examined the sides of it, then looked inside the helmet."S.V" he wispered"Salas Valor, my only brother...." Sasal laid his helmet on the bed, exiting the room while picking up the claymore and his gold pouch.

He proceded downstairs with silent footsteps, all while he was holding the claymore on his left shoulder, and his gold pouch with his right hand. Heavly dropping the claymore on the table, sasal gave the frightened barkeep his 15 septims as he said to Arygon
"Alas, you obviously no nothing of swords" he smiled "Young'ins today never learn that the quality of a sword isnt as important as the quality and skill one puts into it" sasal said, with a dissapointed grin.
Sasal moved his face vary closely to Arygon
"and unlike most Indoril, Im alowing you see the next night fall"he said as his red eyes glared into Arygon's eyes
He growled "Touch my armor again, and i promiss you that'll be the last drink you have"
As almost as if he had a split personality, sasal smiled and patted Arygon's head as he left him and Rahvin at the bar to go to his room.
DarkHunter
Arygon turned, an Indoril looking for a fight... Heh, youngester... I wonder who he is anyway "Get back here oldtimer! I would say the quality matters, that thing can carve through walls! I'll buy the next..." Arygon looked through his Septim supply "I'll buy the bar for ya... on one condition...."
dagoth carlos
Sasal

Sasal brushed off the 'oldtimer' comment as he turned to Arygon, smiling casualy.
He approached Arygon as sat next to him, again smiling. "Alright, im listening" as he heard him say 'I'll buy the bar for ya... on one condition....'
DarkHunter
"Where did you get that Ordinator armour?" Arygon asked "I'm a bit of a collector and have lots of everything, but have never seen armour like that!" Arygon peered at the man, he seemed common enough, but he carried a feeling of age and power I'll have to watch this one
dagoth carlos
"well, it all started 20 years ago in mournhold, the capital of morrowind."
Sasal looked out the nearby window as he began to speak
"My brother and I were young when we joined the temple"
"I Had just became a high ordinator for almalexia, following in my brothers footsteps, who was already Almalexia's Personal guard"
"Like all ordinators, we were first trained in vivec and policed the cantons."
"I had just Left Vivec and took a detour to Necrom to pay respects to our greater ancestors, then had made my way to The Gate of Symachus, the main entrance into mournhold."
"Apon entrance into the plaza brinsi dorom, the area was in ruins as i noted the fighting guards of king helseth and the high ordinators against the fabled fabricants of sotha sil."
Sasal took a sip of some mead as he continued.....
dagoth carlos
"I noted the center of the plaza was destroyed as an adventured entered the underworks of the plaza."
"Some say it was the Nerevarine, but i disregarded the fact"
"Making my way to the temple of Almalexia, She had been waiting for me.... which bothered me because only Almalexia's face had been filled with worry and confusion"
"She spoke not a word as beconed 2 other Hands to retrive me."
"As others surrounded her, i looked at her, then looked at her feet. it was non other than my brother."
"I lifted his near-lifeless body as a *Hand* said to me 'This was the request of Almalexia, he tried to run from the *Hands*, but she Took his life from him for running' "
" The same *hand* said to me, 'Almalexia said to us that, she allowed Salas to get *too close* and he was driven into maddness"
"Then almalexia shoo'ed all the others away as she performed a ritual apon Salas's dying body"
"Salas said but a few words before he asked for Almalexia to continue, 'Sasal' he wispered, 'Take me to morrowind, and burry there' he said 'leave this place, it has been corrupt since the events of The red moutnain' he told me"
"Soon, his soul left the world, and almalexia began to remove the power not only from his armor, but his soul" sasal said as he staired into his tankard of mead as he took a deep breath....
"Then, Almalexia spoke to me for the first time 'Salas wanted you to have his strength and knowlage' she said softly... though it was eerie hearing the voice of a *god"
"The purple and silver collor from his armor had been sucked away from the armor and into a swirling orb of light in almalexia's hand"
"She approached me and with a kiss to my forehead, she burned all of salas' knowlage and power into me."
"it was blurry after that, i had passed out and was laying on my bed in the barracks of Vivec."
"My brother's now black armor had been layed on my table, Repaired and polished"
"this drove me into into a reckless tantrum as i fought with many ordinators that were in the vicinity"
"then, i had been expelled from the temple, wandering the land in my brother's armor.... "
"Soon after my travelling, i had found a sunken boat off the coast of firewatch, it had many rarities, but non as rare as the one that i took from it"
"It was non other that my sword i carry around with me!" Sasal said as he giggled
"It was supposed to go the the beautiful cuirator of the mournhold museum of artifacts, but i had found a better use for it"
Sasal said as he smiled looking into his tankard of now non-existant mead
"And thats how it came to be, yet my brother's remains still remained a mystery as it was gone when i passed out"
DarkHunter
Arygon listened in interest... "Interesting... have you heard the news? Alemxia is dead, thats kinda old news but maybe you've been out of touch for a while."
dagoth carlos
Sasal

Sasal tilted his head and smiled as he said to Arygon" Heh, i dont forget people like almalexia" "nor do i forget when they die" he said in a deep voice
Regaining his smile, he asked Arygon, "But what interests you with my armor? Its just lighter than the Vivec armor, but stronger in terms of endurance and durabilty when compaired to the high ordinator armor"
DarkHunter
Arygon turned, "have you not noticed it the ONLY black set of Indoril armour.. and as I said I collect unique items... of course I doubt you would be willing to part with you own. Judging by the story at least." arygon ordered a pair of the best that the barkeep had, and handed one to the older man.
Tellie
Telina, inn

Telina, walked out of the room, there were no chance that she could get more sleep anyway. As she came down the stairs, she noticed Rahvin sitting alone, by the bar, so she sat down beside him.

"Some bread, with meat and honey on, and a bottle of flin at the side", she said to the barman.

"So, Rahvin, I..er...noticed your dream".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.