Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To Heir is Human, planning 6
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
minque
continue please!

Oh and Rahvin should be wiser than caressing Telina when Brianna is watching....

woooooh......thatīs playing with fire! blink.gif ohmy.gif
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 5 2006, 03:01 AM)
continue please!

Oh and Rahvin should be wiser than caressing Telina when Brianna is watching....
woooooh......thatīs playing with fire! blink.gif  ohmy.gif

Hmm...Telina is really sasd now, she have even shouted for Brianna to come and explain herself...probably not the wisest idea no? ohmy.gif
Mazelure
Man... I am still lost... I will just wait for Cerpain to make the first move... since Maze will probaly rather go on a killing spree... so yeah... sorry for the outburst earlier... I hate emotional scenes...
minque
Nope.....but awaited reaction! Brianna is not all evil.....donīt worry! biggrin.gif

Mazelure: Iīm afraid youīll have to endure it.....
Dantrag
QUOTE(Mazelure @ Jun 4 2006, 09:05 PM)
Man... I am still lost... I will just wait for Cerpain to make the first move... since Maze will probaly rather go on a killing spree... so yeah... sorry for the outburst earlier... I hate emotional scenes...

Did you find where he replied? If not, I'll go find it and re-post it.

they aren't even to the town yet...

Mazelure
Man... I said I was sorry verysad.gif ... by the way I thought they were close to the town... and also I would like to add that Maze hasnt gotten to kill anything yet... come on... in the very first post he felt like kiling something... now it's like forever since then... plus I have been listening to Devil Driver and watching Venture Brothers season one since that time... it realy hasnt helped calm down the bloodlust... it might had encourage it a bit more... o well... Maze will bite his tounge... (that way he can atleast taste blood muahahahaha)...
Dantrag
QUOTE(Mazelure @ Jun 4 2006, 09:13 PM)
Man... I said I was sorry verysad.gif ... by the way I thought they were close to the town... and also I would like to add that Maze hasnt gotten to kill anything yet... come on... in the very first post he felt like kiling something... now it's like forever since then... plus I have been listening to Devil Driver and watching Venture Brothers season one since that time... it realy hasnt helped calm down the bloodlust... it might had encourage it a bit more... o well... Maze will bite his tounge... (that way he can atleast taste blood muahahahaha)...

No offense, man, I was just trying to help. smile.gif

I'll see what I can do.
minque
Well Danny.....in the middle of a female "fight" you are!..hehehe this is fun! Now take advantage of it!
Mazelure
There... I am satifyed... welll for the time being... did you see what I just did there... did you see it... I tore the freaking guys heart out... and then crushed it infront of his face... wow... that was classic...
Tellie
Ouch...that last post from Minque, really hurt Telina, but, well, something needed to happen. sad.gif
Dantrag
That was probably the most utterly pointless fight I've ever read. laugh.gif
Tellie
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 5 2006, 04:12 AM)
That was probably the most utterly pointless fight I've ever read. laugh.gif

Danny, never underestimate the depths a woman can sink to get even...laugh.gif...it's just the way we are sometimes blink.gif
minque
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 5 2006, 03:19 AM)
Danny, never underestimate the depths a woman can sink to get even...laugh.gif...it's just the way we are sometimes blink.gif

Mmmm that is so true! Oh and once I actually did fight with another girl, physically, about a boy...Mmmm I was about 13 I think so itīs forgiven by now I reckon
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 5 2006, 04:25 AM)
Mmmm that is so true! Oh and once I actually did fight with another girl, physically, about a boy...Mmmm I was about 13 I think so itīs forgiven by now I reckon

hah...I remember that age, we girls could fight over virtually everything, and I am very ashamed over some of the things I did when I was that age. But the worst must have been when I actually got together with another boy, just tomake my ex jealous, you cant believe how hurt he was when he found out the truth...and even worse, it worked and me and my ex got back together again...but broke up after a month or so. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
Dantrag
Rahvin would be freaked the hell out if he ever found out about Telina. laugh.gif

Anyway, about Cerpin taking Rahvin's body...

Who would be willing to have their character house Rahvin's soul for a time?
Tellie
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 5 2006, 05:41 AM)
Rahvin would be freaked the hell out if he ever found out about Telina.  laugh.gif

Anyway, about Cerpin taking Rahvin's body...

Who would be willing to have their character house Rahvin's soul for a time?

Hmm...no doubt, but as for a body...well Rahvin could always posess Gorrmunds body, i mean no one really control him anymore... mellow.gif
Dantrag
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 4 2006, 11:43 PM)
Hmm...no doubt, but as for a body...well Rahvin could always posess Gorrmunds body, i mean no one really control him anymore... mellow.gif

Naw...

He's not gonna 'possess' anyone's body, but he'll kinda share a body with someone, being more a voice in someone's head than anything else.
minque
yeah! That would be fun! Rahvin in Gorrmundīs body! Now how did Rahvin react to Briannaīs....confession?
Dantrag
I say that we don't bring Gorrmund back unless Red's the one doing it. I mean...I don't really want an extra character floating around.

And Rahvin's reaction? We'll never know, will we?
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 5 2006, 04:46 AM)
I say that we don't bring Gorrmund back unless Red's the one doing it. I mean...I don't really want an extra character floating around.

And Rahvin's reaction? We'll never know, will we?

Ok.....youīre probably right!

And a teaser...as always!!!!1
ShogunSniper
well i recommend sadril's body. in fact i think it would be quite hilarious and make for good Roleplaying biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

think about it. brianna telina and rahvin all share a...disliking for sadril..

but brianna and tellina share a likng for rahvin..

only rahvin's soul/mind/spirit/whatever gets placed in with sadril..

well.. i think it would be funny laugh.gif
Aki
Hope no one minds the guards coming...

I just kinda found it a tad unrealistic that no notices a guy murdered in broad daylight. biggrin.gif

(I feel bad for the guards, NPCs tend to die horrible deaths... laugh.gif )
minque
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 5 2006, 06:07 AM)
well i recommend sadril's body.  in fact i think it would be quite hilarious and make for good Roleplaying biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

think about it.  brianna telina and rahvin all share a...disliking for sadril..

but brianna and tellina share a likng for rahvin..

only rahvin's soul/mind/spirit/whatever gets placed in with sadril..

well.. i think it would be funny laugh.gif

Mmmm it has some potential..really! tongue.gif huh.gif

QUOTE(Aki @ Jun 5 2006, 06:12 AM)
Hope no one minds the guards coming...

I just kinda found it a tad unrealistic that no notices a guy murdered in broad daylight.  biggrin.gif

(I feel bad for the guards, NPCs tend to die horrible deaths...  laugh.gif )

The murder was realised...by someone...I think.... ohmy.gif
DarkHunter
Say... Arygon's mind is a bit more empty than Sadrils though biggrin.gif ...he has more space up there for annoying voices that won't go away... (Welcome to hotel Arygon's brain population .... .... ummm... ... Not much.)
jack cloudy
Holy Tapdancing Jesus, it's the Borg! ohmy.gif
Set Phasers to random frequencies and give them hell. When they adapt, use your Phasers as clubs! And someone should get a flamethrower here to burn away their flesh! (I'm surprised they never actually did that, the broken EPS conduit worked just fine in First Contact, so why no flamethrower?)

Anyway, Arygon keeps surprising people. And as for the murder in broad daylight, Flint is in pursuit of the bad guys! (Probably not the smartest idea, but who cares. laugh.gif )
DarkHunter
say just because he lost a hand when he was young does make him the Borg! *unscrews robotic hand and hits cloudy in the face with a stump of a wrist.*
Tellie
I'm probably not gonna be one here, before much later, so Mr.Oven, or Minque, feel free to control Telina, just dont make her do one of the many stupid things she manages in my fanfic tongue.gif

Oh, I have to make a new character sheet as well...she is a different person now you know.
minque
Okay.....but she still have that crush on Rahvin I suppose....hrmmm?
Tellie
I suppose so yes...not her fault though sad.gif
dagoth carlos
Hey Dark, why dont you check out my last post, cuz i think im gonna need some help(im headin out side to help the guards)

edit: oooo damn, well, mind if i save one young guard whos trying to scramble away as u are about too kill him? sry but it took me a while to make up my last post, but ill edit it if u want
Mazelure
Dude... I am gone... I just finished slauthering the guards outside... and then I vansihed in the shadows... by the way man... Maze took of his cloak some time ago... if you want to know his apperance just go check it out in the character thread...

Edit: Dont worry... I made him come back for a second round...
ShogunSniper
ok folks, we seem to be getting a little jumbled and out of turn in the playground thread.

please, when two people are actively posting in a battle like this, make 'posting' posts.

if you don't know, simply make a post that says "posting", then edit that for your actual post. this keeps your spot in line so no one can put a post in before you finish yours.

edit: thats much better. laugh.gif
minque
Mmmm listen to uncle Shogun! He knows.....Well Iīll be away for a while but Iīll be back later!
dagoth carlos
gah... *head rush* this is gettin a tad(memeber, i said tad) bit confusing.....
so why is brianna bleeading from her...*gulp* legs?

oooo ic ic shogun, ty very mucho! But, who's the baby's daddy, hehe laugh.gif
ShogunSniper
QUOTE(dagoth carlos @ Jun 5 2006, 02:19 PM)
gah... *head rush* this is gettin a tad(memeber, i said tad) bit confusing.....
so why is brianna bleeading from her...*gulp* legs?

she was bleeding cause of something to do with pregnancy...

i honostly dont know a thing beyond that. mellow.gif
minque
Brianna is bleeding from her inside.....all events lately have caused a bleeding, the babyīs life is a bit at stake.....but it will be ok...now we do believe the father of the child is Jadier......but is that really so????? ohmy.gif Or is it maybeeeeee someone else huh?
Dantrag
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 5 2006, 02:58 PM)
Brianna is bleeding from her inside.....all events lately have caused a bleeding, the babyīs life is a bit at stake.....but it will be ok...now we do believe the father of the child is Jadier......but is that really so????? ohmy.gif Or is it maybeeeeee someone else huh?

who else would it be?
ShogunSniper
wacko.gif
this could get interesting. have we considered the gender for the baby/savior?
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 5 2006, 08:58 PM)

Hmm...thought Telina healed that huh.gif , watever. But Jadier not the father, aww, thanks minky, now you have made me wonder...GRRRRR...reveal the truth biggrin.gif
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 5 2006, 08:03 PM)
who else would it be?

Hehe.....YOU tell me Danny-dear! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Dantrag
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 5 2006, 03:05 PM)
Hehe.....YOU tell me Danny-dear! biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

uh....

what?
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 5 2006, 08:06 PM)
uh....

what?

At first......I thought Jadier is the father.....but as this story has developed.....Iīm not sure anymore.....could be.......ehhhh anyone ohmy.gif
Dantrag
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 5 2006, 03:08 PM)
At first......I thought Jadier is the father.....but as this story has developed.....Iīm not sure anymore.....could be.......ehhhh anyone ohmy.gif

I'm so confused.

I highly doubt that it could be just anyone, seeing as not everyone has known Brianna. (In the biblical sense tongue.gif )
ShogunSniper
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 5 2006, 03:08 PM)

ITS SEL!
Mazelure
I just want to add this... the energy balls that Maze throws are green with black electricity running through them... and they explode on contact... ok... I just wanted to clear that up... by the way can Maze be the father?... just joking...
Tellie
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 5 2006, 09:09 PM)
ITS SEL!

U-HUH...well thats an oppertunity, but well, I think we have to wait and see, untill Minksy decide herself o who it really is mellow.gif

Dantrag
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 5 2006, 03:11 PM)
U-HUH...well thats an oppertunity, but well, I think we have to wait and see, untill Minksy decide herself o who it really is  mellow.gif

If you think that's an opportunity, you never saw any of Celia's angry outsbursts. laugh.gif
minque
Well well......Iīm pretty sure itīs not Jadier anyway!....Apart from that.....hmmm really it would be fun if Telina and Rahvin have a tryst.....then if itīs Rahvin who is the father......hehe but he doesnīt know it..he was probably terribly drunk and there could have been a real party going on with a lot of ppl, Jadier...Rahvin..Deagan...ahh you name them....

The truth will not be revealed cuntil the child is born!
Tellie
Ok, but Veric, he is the big bad baddy boy...right?...so shouldnt we have one big ultimate good boy too, you know, in the end the two biggies clash in an almighty battle, where the outcome changes the fate of all???...just a hough

If thats ok, with the rest of you, I can make Telina be the big nice saviour, she is after all clever enough
ShogunSniper
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 5 2006, 03:11 PM)
U-HUH...well thats an oppertunity, but well, I think we have to wait and see, untill Minksy decide herself o who it really is  mellow.gif

EDIT: Ok, but Veric, he is the big bad baddy boy...right?...so shouldnt we have one big ultimate good boy too, you know, in the end the two biggies clash in an almighty battle, where the outcome changes the fate of all???...just a hough biggrin.gif

If thats ok, with the rest of you, I can make Telina be the big nice saviour, she is after all clever enough  cool.gif

i think the idea was for the baby to be the 'big nice savior' blink.gif
and again, i ask, will it be a boy or girl?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.