Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unfriendly Compitition
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion cheats and hints
Gaijin
I have finished the quest, Unfriendly Competition. Have returned to Jensine at her store and have the required items ( Agarmirs Shovel and Macabre Manifest , when I walk into the store to see Jensine. When I talk with Jensine, I'm unable to give the items, leaving she ask if wasn't I suppose to give her something. I've be held up at this area for the past few weeks, can anyone point me the right direction or tell how to complete this.
Olav
Sounds strange. There should be an option to talk to her to complete the quest. Have you spoken to Thoronir after you ? Not sure if it's necessary, but it could be worth a try if something needs triggering or something.
bloodyfish
You have to talk to Thoronir. Im pretty sure of it. Hell say something about how he sent everything to the temple.
H3lliN
After killing the corpse looter you need to speak to the merchant again.He will talk about being sorry donating all his inventory and money as well as about him having talked to the woman.Only then can you complete the mission by talking to her too and giving her the quest items
Cadaver
Neat ring, and Agirmirs sword is nice.

They are both MUCH better if you get the "leveled quest rewards" mod. That way, they STAY useful...

Cadaver
bloodyfish
QUOTE(H3lliN @ Jun 13 2006, 04:22 AM)
After killing the corpse looter you need to speak to the merchant again.He will talk about being sorry donating all his inventory and money as well as about him having talked to the woman.Only then can you complete the mission by talking to her too and giving her the quest items

I said that.
Cadaver
Um... you didnt say that, you said:
"You have to talk to Thoronir. Im pretty sure of it. Hell say something about how he sent everything to the temple."

H3llin said:
"After killing the corpse looter you need to speak to the merchant again.He will talk about being sorry donating all his inventory and money as well as about him having talked to the woman.Only then can you complete the mission by talking to her too and giving her the quest items"

They are pretty much the same thing, though H3llin's makes it so you dont have to remember any names.

Congrats to both you on helping... as long as Gaijan got his answer, thats all that really matter's.

Cadaver
Chiglet
QUOTE(Gaijin @ Jun 10 2006, 05:59 PM) *

I have finished the quest, Unfriendly Competition. Have returned to Jensine at her store and have the required items ( Agarmirs Shovel and Macabre Manifest , when I walk into the store to see Jensine. When I talk with Jensine, I'm unable to give the items, leaving she ask if wasn't I suppose to give her something. I've be held up at this area for the past few weeks, can anyone point me the right direction or tell how to complete this.

I presume you have had the last talk with Thoronir (gave stuff to temple), and with the other merchants (who tell you to talk to Jensine). If so, we are both having the same problem with this quest. (not the only quest in the game after the "final patch" that is still glitching). Therefore, while everyone has helpful hints, does anyone have any more ideas we can use, short of finding a blasted cheatcode? (I'm personally getting rather tired of being forced to use cheatcodes due to game glitches)

Chiglet
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.