Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To Heir is Human Planning 9
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
jack cloudy
if I'm correct, Hecate is getting drunk ar Veric's place. So he is quite far from Serene. smile.gif

Well, I am not the expert on Half-breeds. I just thought I would throw that bit in. If there has to be a reason, just blame conflicting Magicka connections or something.
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 25 2006, 09:21 PM)
Uhhh..hmmm now I donīt know how to continue this, Brianna is having some minor problems with her pregnancy, no wonder sheīs got three babies inside her and she doesnīt know!

Serene just walks along, feeling somewhat flattered by Sasal....then she really should start talking to Hecate again and he should be present but why doesnīt he notice Serene?

And are Cerpin/Rahvin/Sadril going to join us or what???

Well, then we should get Bree to a safe place or something...far away from chilly Skyrim, and as for getting herr there, buying a large coach drawn by two horses sounds like a good plan....I'm sure Baladas will know what to do.
DarkHunter
smile.gif It's ok Cloudy smile.gif It's impossible to know everything! (although I'm going to try my best) And moving Bree to Morrowind would be easy, Tellie calls her Telvanni "friends" and they teleport her & Co. back to morrowind laugh.gif
minque
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 25 2006, 08:23 PM)
if I'm correct, Hecate is getting drunk ar Veric's place. So he is quite far from Serene. smile.gif
Well, I am not the expert on Half-breeds. I just thought I would throw that bit in. If there has to be a reason, just blame conflicting Magicka connections or something.

QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 25 2006, 08:28 PM)
Well, then we should get Bree to a safe place or something...far away from chilly Skyrim, and as for getting herr there, buying a large coach drawn by two horses sounds like a good plan....I'm sure Baladas will know what to do.

Oh....is he? Jeez why wasnīt Serene invited? She jut loves to get drunk! blink.gif

Mmmm, he will know!, Are you going to visit him Telina?
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 25 2006, 09:34 PM)
Oh....is he? Jeez why wasnīt Serene invited? She jut loves to get drunk! blink.gif

Mmmm, he will know!, Are you going to visit him Telina?

Possibly....it have been a long time since they have met now...or we could just make it so that Baladas follow Telina back, and teleports the whole bunch to Arvs-Drelen....that wont be too big a feat for him...but I really think YOU minky, should decide where we will go, as Bree is having the baby...not Telina or anyone else.

So if you decide for that plan, I'll make Telina buzz over to Big B right away.(Big B is Baladas laugh.gif)

EDIT:Dh that was exactly my plan...but we do not need several...we just need Baladas...he can do wonders.
jack cloudy
Ah, trying to know everything is everything a mortal person can do. smile.gif
Heh, it would be quite fun if Baladas steps in. I think that either Minque or Tellie should control the old guy. Just keep him from frying everyone 'Dark-Brotherhood-has-interrupted-my-sleep' style, ok? smile.gif
Tellie
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 25 2006, 09:47 PM)
Ah, trying to know everything is everything a mortal person can do. smile.gif
Heh, it would be quite fun if Baladas steps in. I think that either Minque or Tellie should control the old guy. Just keep him from frying everyone 'Dark-Brotherhood-has-interrupted-my-sleep' style, ok? smile.gif

Haha...ok, I'd rather not control him, but if minque dont want to, I'd have no qualms about controling him though.
minque
Oh it would be rather fun to control that old bugger! I made him rather sympathetic in my story so I donīt mind playing him!
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 25 2006, 10:03 PM)
Oh it would be rather fun to control that old bugger! I made him rather sympathetic in my story so I donīt mind playing him!

Ok, it settled then, I'll make Telina pop up to Baladas...right now.
ShogunSniper
really sorry but ill be back in like 15 minutes hopefully biggrin.gif
Tellie
Grr...bad Veric, Telina WANTS her memories back....but never midn, he will PAY before the end....hehehe....Oh yeah, Mink I posted again, so good'ol Baladas have something to answer.
minque
Hehe-......looks as if good olīFlint has come to the rescue! anyway, Master B could perhaps be of use anyway!
Dantrag
I'm real confused as to how Telina went from chatting with Veric in his castle to speaking with Baladas in god-knows-where.

Help?

Oh, I'm back now. smile.gif
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 25 2006, 10:00 PM)
I'm real confused as to how Telina went from chatting with Veric in his castle to speaking with Baladas in god-knows-where.

Help?

Oh, I'm back now.  smile.gif

Oh but you know that woman can do just about anything!!!!!1 biggrin.gif tongue.gif
Dantrag
And why is Baladas even in this? (No offense meant by this quesiton, I've just not been here too much over the past week.)
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 25 2006, 10:08 PM)
And why is Baladas even in this? (No offense meant by this quesiton, I've just not been here too much over the past week.)

Well....for one heīs a nice guy, and Telina wants him to be there.......

good enough Danny????? tongue.gif
jack cloudy
He probably won't be around for too long. Technically, he's still an NPC till someone puts his stats in the character thread. And as we all know, P=Power and N=No
So that means:
NPC= No Power Character
PC= Power Character.

So according to our scientific deduction, Baladas will catch the flu or a different incapacitating condition in a short time. This broadcast was presented to you by Eersen Productions. Thank you for watching. biggrin.gif
Dantrag
Ha! Brianna's robe has a button laugh.gif
DarkHunter
Nice to see people (sort of) taking my advice... laugh.gif
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 25 2006, 10:18 PM)
Ha! Brianna's robe has a button  laugh.gif

blink.gif Ehhh yes.....now what did I miss?
DarkHunter
Does anyone mind if when we finish this I compact it and put it on the Fan Fic Section?
jack cloudy
I don't mind. Of course, this rp is 'property' of multiple people, so you'll need permission from more than one person.
Dantrag
okay minque,

in order for Rahvin to get his body back and for Cerpin to leave existence, make Serene keep that glove on her person at all times! smile.gif
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 26 2006, 06:16 PM)
okay minque,

in order for Rahvin to get his body back and for Cerpin to leave existence, make Serene keep that glove on her person at all times!  smile.gif

Alright! She will keep it in a safe place biggrin.gif Where no man of honor even would nīt dream of looking! wink.gif
jack cloudy
In your shoe? smile.gif
Ahem, I get kind of nervous from the whole 'I'll find someone else to inhabit' thing.
Tellie
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 26 2006, 07:46 PM)
In your shoe? smile.gif
Ahem, I get kind of nervous from the whole 'I'll find someone else to inhabit' thing.

Me too...but Cerpin would regret trying to inhabit Telina....oh yes.

But since Cloudy came with a guess, then so do I...perhaps Serene would hide the glove in her handbag filled up with bricks...for safetyuses laugh.gif
minque
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 26 2006, 06:46 PM)
In your shoe? smile.gif

Yeah.....sure!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 26 2006, 06:50 PM)
Me too...but Cerpin would regret trying to inhabit Telina....oh yes.

But since Cloudy came with a guess, then so do I...perhaps Serene would hide the glove in her handbag filled up with bricks...for safetyuses laugh.gif

Mmmmm.........sheīs got no handbag.....but trust me the glove is in a very safe place laugh.gif
jack cloudy
I know, her hand! I mean, c'mon it IS a glove. biggrin.gif
DarkHunter
Cloudy's got a point... although theres sevral ... *ahem* Safer spots...
Tellie
Well, Telina and Sasal is getting awfully close to start doing the thing that make mother mother and father father tongue.gif

I just hope she wont get pregnaid as well...unsure.gif
jack cloudy
Maybe we should tie a notice to the playground thread.
,,Read at your own risk." smile.gif
Tellie
That is a possible thing to do...good idea Flint. Actually I dont think we can get into much detail if it get to the point of Telina and Sasal having sex...dont thinkw e are allwoed to write such things...*goes off to consort the rules tongue.gif*
DarkHunter
Now would be the perfect time for me to send you all to Morrowind... so that you can't stop having "fun" in the snow... *waves his finger threateningly* Bad! tis is a public forum.... biggrin.gif aww who am i kidding keep going later if you want.
Dantrag
lol. laugh.gif

Rahvin's gonna kill someone.
Tellie
Who...man now I'm worried...but it was a...er...ehem...one night stand...he dont know....I hope. unsure.gif

But it was just so fun...and t made the time go...I just hope nothing like that will happen afetr Rahvin returns...but remember, Telkina is IN LOVE with RAHVIN....Sasal was one one hour fall in love thigns tongue.gif

So she will be very sad, and ashamed, which wilkl cause her to love Rahvin even mroe when he returns...wub.gif
Dantrag
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 27 2006, 10:15 AM) *

Who...man now I'm worried...but it was a...er...ehem...one night stand...he dont know....I hope. unsure.gif

But it was just so fun...and t made the time go...I just hope nothing like that will happen afetr Rahvin returns...but remember, Telkina is IN LOVE with RAHVIN....Sasal was one one hour fall in love thigns tongue.gif

So she will be very sad, and ashamed, which wilkl cause her to love Rahvin even mroe when he returns...wub.gif

He's still going to kill someone. tongue.gif
DarkHunter
*ahem* IF he returns laugh.gif
Dantrag
QUOTE(DarkHunter @ Jun 27 2006, 10:27 AM) *

*ahem* IF he returns laugh.gif

Good point.

Where's Shogun?
Tellie
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 27 2006, 04:22 PM) *

QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 27 2006, 10:15 AM) *

He's still going to kill someone. tongue.gif

Who will he kill...not Telina eh...please just tell me if he is going to kill her...I cant bare ton wait...verysad.gifverysad.gif
DarkHunter
I can't let him kill telina! Maybe sasal though laugh.gif
Dantrag
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 27 2006, 10:54 AM) *

Who will he kill...not Telina eh...please just tell me if he is going to kill her...I cant bare ton wait...verysad.gifverysad.gif

I was kidding. I doubt he'll even try to kill anyone.

He'll just be really pissed and throw down an hour-long rant. laugh.gif
Tellie
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 27 2006, 05:09 PM) *

QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 27 2006, 10:54 AM) *

I was kidding. I doubt he'll even try to kill anyone.

He'll just be really pissed and throw down an hour-long rant. laugh.gif

Hehe...thayt is IF he finds out that Telina was kissing with Sasal...only Flint knows, and he s not likely to tell anyone laugh.gif
jack cloudy
Yeah, cause if he does.....well let's just say that he is too scared of the two persons involved to do that. Though he might slip up. biggrin.gif
Dantrag
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 27 2006, 12:51 PM) *

Hehe...thayt is IF he finds out that Telina was kissing with Sasal...

Wouldn't that be really messed up to not tell him?
jack cloudy
Sasal's planned excuse is weak at best. I mean, none of the girls will believe that Telina passed out after seeing a bear. smile.gif Still, go ahead with it. Flint will have to play along if he wants to keep everyone from asking embarrassing questions that would get him involved. It could lead to some funny scenes to have Sasal and Flint desperately try to cover up the whole thing. biggrin.gif
dagoth carlos
Haha... thats true jack...

That would seem pretty funny, sasal and flint covering up sasal's(dirty)trails... like leading from one excuse to another... lol.... but i do wonder what rahvin would do if he did find out... ooo... blink.gif
Dantrag
QUOTE(dagoth carlos @ Jun 27 2006, 05:59 PM) *

Haha... thats true jack...

That would seem pretty funny, sasal and flint covering up sasal's(dirty)trails... like leading from one excuse to another... lol.... but i do wonder what rahvin would do if he did find out... ooo... blink.gif

He's an assassin. If he did anything at all, it would be while Sasal was asleep. wink.gif
gamer10
That was weird. blink.gif Especially since thats the first time (I think) anything has ever escalated to that level in the RP. I seriously don't need depictions of intimate interaction at the moment. tongue.gif

I'm going to go hide under a blanket in a closet for a while now.
Fuzzy Knight
Well - I tried to post here last night, but due to the forum issues I painted up so wasn't much I could do. But I'll wait for Shogun so we can try to solve something out and stuff. Arco will just try to keep up with the group from a distance.
Dantrag
Yeah, we definately need shogun to come...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.