Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To Heir is Human Planning 9
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Aki
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 18 2006, 02:19 PM)
Ah, ok. If anything doesn't match, I'll just say that they rebuilt it. So I vote for Morrowind.
(PS: Is Red Mountain still standing?)

Er. Yeah.

Our guys were good but...we didn't freaking level Red Mountain, man! tongue.gif

I'll vote for Morrowind too, for simplicities sake. Though, I think the RP's set after the whole Oblivion thing, right? So Morrowind might be a bit, well, mussed up. There was a civil war, then the Oblivion crisis and as a result House Indoril's all but dead, Horse Redoran's banged up real good (and Ald'Ruhn got leveled. blink.gif )...Helseth freed the slaves, in the actual war Houses Dres and Hlaalu went at it with Indoril and Redoran while Telvanni - being the isolationists they are - ignored it for the most part. Helseth was, of course, backing Dres and Hlaalu. But the war's over now, I think, the Oblivion thing's over, so stuff's probably coming back together some...

But still kinda smacked around... tongue.gif
ShogunSniper
hmm... what to do with serene?
minque
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 18 2006, 11:00 PM)
hmm... what to do with serene?

hehe......anything would work on her right now....she´s like a puppet..on a string
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 19 2006, 12:07 AM)
hehe......anything would work on her right now....she´s like a puppet..on a string

U-uh...she must have heard Telina's message, that should give her strenght back...I hope...ohmy.gif
minque
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 18 2006, 11:08 PM)
U-uh...she must have heard Telina's message, that should give her strenght back...I hope...ohmy.gif

yup..if she had been able to understand it! but she´s catathonic.....have no soul.....a living dead I´d say!
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 19 2006, 12:13 AM)
yup..if she had been able to understand it! but she´s catathonic.....have no soul.....a living dead I´d say!

Oh dear...this is my fault...verysad.gifverysad.gifverysad.gif...how do I get Serene back?

First one on the list now is for telina to rip Veric into tiny little dead strips of flesh [insert very angry gif here]
minque
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 18 2006, 11:17 PM)
Oh dear...this is my fault...verysad.gifverysad.gifverysad.gif...how do I get Serene back?

First one on the list now is for telina to rip Veric into tiny little dead strips of flesh [insert very angry gif here]

Well Serene will be ok later......maybe after Veric has captured her.....so she could work "under cover" in Veric´s nest....
muhahaha
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 19 2006, 12:20 AM)
Well Serene will be ok later......maybe after Veric has captured her.....so she could work "under cover" in Veric´s nest....
muhahaha

Hmm...and I who was hoping that Telina would be allowed to kick Verics boat for just this once, ah well, cant have anything.

But Telina have nwo returned, and is imprinting memories with Serene, into Serene's mind, that will help her remember who she is....(I hope unsure.gif)
minque
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 18 2006, 11:27 PM)
Hmm...and I who was hoping that Telina would be allowed to kick Verics boat for just this once, ah well, cant have anything.

But Telina have nwo returned, and is imprinting memories with Serene, into Serene's mind, that will help her remember who she is....(I hope unsure.gif)

Yeah.....as you may have noticed she is a tuny bit alive now.....so Veric has to use strong powers to capture her
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 19 2006, 12:32 AM)
Yeah.....as you may have noticed she is a tuny bit alive now.....so Veric has to use strong powers to capture her

Wont happen, Telina is too powerful....*laughs evily*

But I really hope that Shogun will let Telina win, and send Veric back to the shadowy castle he dwells in for the moment. biggrin.gif
minque
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 18 2006, 11:35 PM)
Wont happen, Telina is too powerful....*laughs evily*

But I really hope that Shogun will let Telina win, and send Veric back to the shadowy castle he dwells in for the moment.  biggrin.gif

yup..me too sort of because I have to log off.....work tomorrow!
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 19 2006, 12:45 AM)
yup..me too sort of because I have to log off.....work tomorrow!

Ok,meh to...so good night all....*sleeeepz*
minque
So I made Bree help Telina out, let them work on it while we´re asleep m´kay?

good night!
DarkHunter
Ok someone hads to save Serene before I introduce some pyscho-warrior that'll hack his way into the place and (by chance *cough*) save Serene.
gamer10
QUOTE(DarkHunter @ Jun 18 2006, 06:57 PM)
Ok someone hads to save Serene before I introduce some pyscho-warrior that'll hack his way into the place and (by chance *cough*) save Serene.

Introduce him anyway. Now. blink.gif

tongue.gif
Dantrag
good news everyone.

I am currently using my brother's laptop and stolen internet from the people next door to the cottage in which I am vacationing.

So, i'll be on from time to time late at night when I'm done chilling on the beach, fishing, boating, drinking lemonade, etc. smile.gif
ShogunSniper
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 18 2006, 11:10 PM)
good news everyone.

I am currently using my brother's laptop and stolen internet from the people next door to the cottage in which I am vacationing.

So, i'll be on from time to time late at night when I'm done chilling on the beach, fishing, boating, drinking lemonade, etc.  smile.gif

hoorah for stolen wireless internet!

and who exactly said i planned on capturing the great serene??? hmm?? biggrin.gif veric i dont think would actually do that... serene (although i am fully confident veric would be able kick her boat with ease tongue.gif ) is much to powerful to have her hanging around the castle.

EDIT: k telina and veric shall duel if she accepts. we have a lot of powerful characters in this rp however, and i feel veric's status as this really powerful bad guy type person is threatened by it. excuse me for power playing, but i simply cannot allow him to get pwned unless it is his time (either final battle or when he gets imprisoned for the fastforward).

telina can win, but i should hope it's through the use of some unexpected trick like the vomica cruor, rather than through pure magicka strength; in which i think she would meet her match in Veric cool.gif
jack cloudy
Umm, Fervus just joined in. He is rather slow, so you two could make Telina and Veric move away and pretty much ignore him. The only way Fervus would be able to keep up would be with his mark/recall routine.
Tellie
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 19 2006, 06:03 AM)

and who exactly said i planned on capturing the great serene??? hmm?? biggrin.gif veric i dont think would actually do that...  serene (although i am fully confident veric would be able kick her boat with ease tongue.gif ) is much to powerful to have her hanging around the castle.

EDIT:  k telina and veric shall duel if she accepts.  we have a lot of powerful characters in this rp however, and i feel veric's status as this really powerful bad guy type person is threatened by it.  excuse me for power playing, but i simply cannot allow him to get pwned unless it is his time (either final battle or when he gets imprisoned for the fastforward).

telina can win, but i should hope it's through the use of some unexpected trick like the vomica cruor, rather than through pure magicka strength; in which i think she would meet her match in Veric  cool.gif

Oh...k, so Veri8c is powerful enough to move both of them, so let them be moved onto some sort of big floating platfor thingy, so everyone can see what happens tongue.gif .

But Telina wont pwn him, she cant do that, she is more than capable of fighting him with magic, but she do not use those powerful uber dark spells(to dangerous if one loose control), so a surprise like Vomica Cruor, or another thing like that is definately a good idead...let the big duel begin(yes she do accept laugh.gif)
Fuzzy Knight
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 19 2006, 05:03 AM)

and who exactly said i planned on capturing the great serene??? hmm?? biggrin.gif veric i dont think would actually do that...  serene (although i am fully confident veric would be able kick her boat with ease tongue.gif ) is much to powerful to have her hanging around the castle.

EDIT:  k telina and veric shall duel if she accepts.  we have a lot of powerful characters in this rp however, and i feel veric's status as this really powerful bad guy type person is threatened by it.  excuse me for power playing, but i simply cannot allow him to get pwned unless it is his time (either final battle or when he gets imprisoned for the fastforward).

telina can win, but i should hope it's through the use of some unexpected trick like the vomica cruor, rather than through pure magicka strength; in which i think she would meet her match in Veric  cool.gif

Since Arco has returned I wouldn't mind you powering up Veric - would only make things more interesting wink.gif
Mazelure
I know this is far away from the topic you guys are discussing but... will any of you mind pm me once we fast foward that would be appreciated since every time I come to check the Rp it is like 4 pages ahead of what I last read barely a couple of hours before... so yeah... if I am not around and you guys fast foward just pm...
Tellie
QUOTE(Mazelure @ Jun 19 2006, 04:01 PM)
I know this is far away from the topic you guys are discussing but... will any of you mind pm me once we fast foward that would be appreciated since every time I come to check the Rp it is like 4 pages ahead of what I last read barely a couple of hours before... so yeah... if I am not around and you guys fast foward just pm...

Sure...I'm positive that we can give you a word when we are going to fastforward.
jack cloudy
Darkhunter, you killed my Dremora! laugh.gif
Now I have to summon another Daedra. smile.gif
DarkHunter
Yeah... he went crazy with killing Deadra.... Tellie I knocked Veric over not ... how do i spell your characters name Jack?
jack cloudy
What do you mean with spell? smile.gif
I have Fervus Noctus, the lich.
And there is Flint Ironwood, the thief who constantly gets bashed by Hecate.

Or maybe I didn't understood the question. Could you please elaborate on what you want to know? smile.gif
Tellie
QUOTE(DarkHunter @ Jun 19 2006, 09:36 PM)
Yeah... he went crazy with killing Deadra.... Tellie I knocked Veric over not ... how do i spell your characters name Jack?

You spell it Fervus....

Sorry, I though that you knocked Fervus over. embarrased.gif
DarkHunter
I couldn't spell Fervus right... laugh.gif
jack cloudy
Oh, no problem. You can spell it now, so that clears things up. And if you forget the name again, just look at the top of my posts. I always put my character's name there. smile.gif
Tellie
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 19 2006, 09:42 PM)
Oh, no problem. You can spell it now, so that clears things up. And if you forget the name again, just look at the top of my posts. I always put my character's name there. smile.gif

Indeed you do...and that is something we all should do.

So, when you post you post your characters name, and make it in bold text, and underline it....sometimes it would be proper if you also write the location or the situation he is in.

This is not directed at you Dh or meant to critizise anyone who dont do it that way...only it get easyer for the rest of us to understand whats going on smile.gif
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 19 2006, 04:10 AM)
good news everyone.

So, i'll be on from time to time late at night when I'm done chilling on the beach, fishing, boating, drinking lemonade, etc.  smile.gif

DANNY!!!! you are just too good to be true! Jeez I´d have done exactly the same! In fact I´m currently using a "stolen" laptop from my work.......but ok the internet is my own...... biggrin.gif

Ok so now I realise I´ve got a h*** of a lot of catching up to do.....I wonder if Renie is still alive? Oh and Veric would not have a chance against her.....if she really didn´t want him to hehe.....but she´s kind........deep inside
jack cloudy
Shogunsniper had better get on soon. If he doesn't Veric will have to face:
1 lunatic
1 angry Dunmer who is back from the death.
1 angry Lich, who is not back from the death.
and a whole army of summoned creatures.

On the other hand, if he wins it will really make Veric look uber. smile.gif
Tellie
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 19 2006, 09:58 PM)
Shogunsniper had better get on soon. If he doesn't Veric will have to face:
1 lunatic
1 angry Dunmer who is back from the death.
1 angry Lich, who is not back from the death.
and a whole army of summoned creatures.

On the other hand, if he wins it will really make Veric look uber. smile.gif

Ah...he need not worry, we have decided that he and Telina will be moved to a magical created platfor thingy, only this time she will give him a surprise spell, so she will win(not kill him thoguh).
DarkHunter
Awww... I'll just use Ragoth to grab Serene and run away then.
Tellie
Ehh...DH Serene is already saved, Telina transported her back to the maingroup....but he could instead go there, and watch over her.
DarkHunter
ohmy.gif I missed something there... Anyway i'll have him do something insane... He has to die before To Hier Is Human II... Unless I want 2 characters Mu HAH HAH HAH!!!!
jack cloudy
You could always charge Veric. He could have Ragoth turned into death, or Death. (A crazy Death, hilarious! laugh.gif )
DarkHunter
Sounds good! Here Ragoth goes! Insanity to the rescue! (insane Death... wow)
Tellie
QUOTE(DarkHunter @ Jun 19 2006, 10:15 PM)
Sounds good! Here Ragoth goes! Insanity to the rescue! (insane Death... wow)

or...you could make him a bit confused, making him think that telina was a Dremora lord wanting to kill him...I'm sure she could finish him off...evillol.gif
DarkHunter
... He's not that twisted... yet.
jack cloudy
Bedtime, don't get killed while I'm gone. smile.gif
minque
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 19 2006, 09:52 PM)
Bedtime, don't get killed while I'm gone. smile.gif

Yes I say the same......don´t kill me...and good night!
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 19 2006, 11:21 PM)
Yes I say the same......don´t kill me...and good night!

hehe...sure, I wont kill your characters minque...but I really hope that Shogun gets on soon...Telina have some unfinished buisness with him evillol.gif
ShogunSniper
terribly sorry... its been tough getting on. sad.gif ill make a post now, even though most of the people i am fighting are asleep.

and, floating platform thingy? hmm... the proper application of telekenetic force on the ground i suppose could effectively make a platform thingy... couldn't just summon one out of thin air (well he kinda could, but that much hasnt revealed yet, and it would drain him a lot biggrin.gif )

k, it'll be kinda uber, but when i go to bed, i will create this platform thingy for veric and telina to duel on.. for now i'll just deal with DH's character!
DarkHunter
... just chain him up or something... He'll escape later and get killed by Oran in To Hier Is Human II.
ShogunSniper
QUOTE(DarkHunter @ Jun 19 2006, 11:08 PM)
... just chain him up or something... He'll escape later and get killed by Oran in To Hier Is Human II.

veric would benefit more by using his large dead body as a weapon indifferent.gif
DarkHunter
laugh.gif probably. He's kinda insane... a brainwashed tool would be easy to make of him of course becaue he no longer has any sensibly memories.
ShogunSniper
QUOTE(DarkHunter @ Jun 19 2006, 11:22 PM)
laugh.gif probably. He's kinda insane... a brainwashed tool would be easy to make of him of course becaue he no longer has any sensibly memories.

in that case i'll try something in my next post biggrin.gif command humanoid is illusion right? laugh.gif
dagoth carlos
so, i dunno if this is the right place to put this(i got a warning...sad.gif ) but how long is the timeskip going to be? cuz during the time skip, id like to have sasal retire and have a sucsessor to his fighting arts and armor...
DarkHunter
I think we agree on ... what was it 6 or 12 years?
Tellie
QUOTE(dagoth carlos @ Jun 20 2006, 09:57 AM)
so, i dunno if this is the right place to put this(i got a warning...sad.gif ) but how long is the timeskip going to be? cuz during the time skip, id like to have sasal retire and have a sucsessor to his fighting arts and armor...

If I'm not mistaken, we still have some time left in To Heir Is Human one, before we start on number two. For example, the group must move over to the land they will be in on the next RP....but heck, I think we should as Danny, as he is the main person behind this...unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.