Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serious Planning For The Next RP
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
Pages: 1, 2
DarkHunter
Taking Fuzzy, or was it Shogun's, advice. This ha been opened to discuss what's going to happen at the beginning of To Hier Is Human II.

jack cloudy
Well, it has been several years. I think that the fellowship of the babies (laugh.gif) should have split up. Flint will retire as a blacksmith back in High Rock. This also gives me the opportunity to upgrade his equipment. Right now, his armour is pretty much wasted.

Fervus will travel Tamriel, healing random people and getting in trouble with Lich hunters. That's just about it for my characters. Now I'll have to come up with a reason for them to rejoin the fellowship.
Tellie
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 22 2006, 12:11 PM)
Well, it has been several years. I think that the fellowship of the babies (laugh.gif) should have split up. Flint will retire as a blacksmith back in High Rock. This also gives me the opportunity to upgrade his equipment. Right now, his armour is pretty much wasted.

Fervus will travel Tamriel, healing random people and getting in trouble with Lich hunters. That's just about it for my characters. Now I'll have to come up with a reason for them to rejoin the fellowship.

hehe...well, Telina could always join Fervus in his quest, cowering his back from those pesky Lich hunters(she feels she must redeem herself in the eyes of Azura for what she did once she was death).

And then, we may accidently dump into High Rock, as we're travveling by, and then Flint decideds to hang himseelf on, and we try to make our way back to...wherever we arre going laugh.gif
minque
Brianna might go to _gnisis, to be an apprentice of Baladas Demnevanni......to learn more magic...

Serene will be a sweet granny, still looking rather young due to a secret potion she drinks every morning......

And the babies yes......two girls and a boy.....Iīll come up with more when I get back
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 22 2006, 03:55 PM)
Brianna might go to _gnisis, to be an apprentice of Baladas Demnevanni......to learn more magic...

Serene will be a sweet granny, still looking rather young due to a secret potion she drinks every morning......

And the babies yes......two girls and a boy.....Iīll come up with more when I get back

Exellent, do make sure to give Telinas regards to Baladas would you laugh.gif

Meh, either I'll make her tag along with Fervus as I mentioned, or she will go into exile, or perhaps start a magic academy, to teach prospect mages into Theurgists...yeah I like that idea...possibly just get back and romp out whoever is being Arch-Magister at the moment...you know, getting her position back. tongue.gif
Fuzzy Knight
Hecate, will still be working under Veric - but there will be less hit-and-run but more that Hecate could nearly get minions to lead by Veric since the children have been born, I could attack less but the fights would be more cooler, dangerous and thrilling...

Arco - Haven't thought much about him, don't know what the lonely Dunmer will do... kvright.gif
DarkHunter
Oran ... Will have to finish his training in Valenwood... then is being sent to morrowind to talk with Vivic (hoping he's still alive...)
Tellie
QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Jun 22 2006, 04:26 PM)
Hecate, will still be working under Veric - but there will be less hit-and-run but more that Hecate could nearly get minions to lead by Veric since the children have been born, I could attack less but the fights would be more cooler, dangerous and thrilling...

Arco - Haven't thought much about him, don't know what the lonely Dunmer will do... kvright.gif

Aww...poor Acro, lets join him up in our group...surely he would like himself betetr with us :vink:

I certainly dont mind....after all I practically invited him to join in my last post in playground 8.
Fuzzy Knight
Think it's best that he meets Serene first, that she invites him - since he hasn't always accepted getting close to people who doesn't know right away. A reason for his rather insensitive behavior and being the loner as he is... He knows Serene so if they meet than he would join...

But he isn't left with much of a choice actually... *said in a mysterious way* mellow.gif
minque
QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Jun 22 2006, 03:55 PM)
Think it's best that he meets Serene first, that she invites him - since he hasn't always accepted getting close to people who doesn't know right away. A reason for his rather insensitive behavior and being the loner as he is... He knows Serene so if they meet than he would join...

But he isn't left with much of a choice actually... *said in a mysterious way* mellow.gif

Yes,, they should definitely meet!!
dagoth carlos
Harharhar....i know where i should put sasal.... at port telvannis on the telvanni islands...... then he will meet a young altimer commoner there and teach him his arts....
he will be a sort of messanger for sasal as he gives a letter to the messager boy(no name yet...) to tell Serene something..... his personal feelings about her..... and Sasal will proably be in his 50's or so.... seeing if we skip time about 5-10 years.... so i dunno if i should make him look older... does anyone know if dunmers retain their youthful apprearances? well.... if this conflicts with anyones plans.... plz pm me....
DarkHunter
So... whats happening in the Playground section.. it seems ground to a halt.
Tellie
QUOTE(dagoth carlos @ Jun 22 2006, 09:28 PM)
Harharhar....i know where i should put sasal.... at port telvannis on the telvanni islands...... then he will meet a young altimer commoner there and teach him his arts....
he will be a sort of messanger for sasal as he gives a letter to the messager boy(no name yet...) to tell Serene something..... his personal feelings about her..... and Sasal will proably be in his 50's or so.... seeing if we skip time about 5-10 years.... so i dunno if i should make him look older... does anyone know if dunmers retain their youthful apprearances? well.... if this conflicts with anyones plans.... plz pm me....

Dunmer retain their youthful looks very much older, seeing as the average Dunmer live from 210-250 years, the look young much older.
And with Telvannio techniques they can life for about forever...(yes telina do know those techniques...but yopu have to be a very highranking Telvanni, to be allowed to know the secrets).
Fuzzy Knight
Arco is 115... His appearance is pretty much like a man in his 28 - 35 smile.gif
Mazelure
Maze will be trapt in that orb thingy until he reamerges as Mazelure and he will be all creepy and stuff (creepier than usual) and he will probaly track down Flint because of his bond with him... all the meanwhile learning his powers anew... and many others that he did not choose to use before so watch out... and plus he will be like what... 144 years old by now... but he will look even younger than before... he will look like he is 18... but with extrem creepy features.. and the rest... well you guys decide...
Aki
QUOTE(DarkHunter @ Jun 22 2006, 09:42 AM)
Oran ... Will have to finish his training in Valenwood... then is being sent to morrowind to talk with Vivic (hoping he's still alive...)

Vivec's still alive....

....but he ran off into the Aetherius, as far as official lore is concerned.

As far as the AMU is concenred, Arc..whatever killed him awhile ago. tongue.gif

Dunmer retain their youthful looks very much older, seeing as the average Dunmer live from 210-250 years, the look young much older.
And with Telvannio techniques they can life for about forever...(yes telina do know those techniques...but yopu have to be a very highranking Telvanni, to be allowed to know the secrets).

Dunmer can live up to one thousand years of age. But due to a bunch of variables, this can vary.

Barenziah is still pretty damn youthful for a 500 year old.

And magic can prelong lives, yeah. Divayth Fyr, who is a former Psijic and a kinda-sort-notreally-Telvanni has lived a good 4000 years.

Ranes is already fifty something, and still looks (and feels/acts, for that matter) youthful. As far what he'll be doing. Well...Paladin type stuff.

You know, killing bandits, vampires, undead, and all-around bad guys. tongue.gif
dagoth carlos
what the cupcakes?!?!? Barenziah is 500??!?! crabcakes..... i should be younger.....in the current rp, sasal is 45..... should i like divide that in half?(22 1/2 in human years?) like.... if Barenziah is considered young,at an insane 500.... then in imperial/human years.... sasal.... should be like.... a friggin kid.... or is he a teen? arrghhh damn you father time!!!!! well..... all i know is that sasal is retiring at port telvanni.... i kinda knew that Divayth Fyr was a psijic, but i dint know he was that old..... you're a witch Divayth Fyr!!!!! we must burn him down!!!! viking.gif haha.... well.... if anyone knows of any good, detailed maps of the telvanni islands, plz let me know........

(by the way, why dont we just follow the offical lore of vivec? i dont really like the idea of vivec being killed by Arc.....)
Aki
Well, Barenziah isn't youthfull....but she's not a doddering old woman, either. Her mind is still very sharp (Which is to be expected of the woman who birthed Morgiah and Helseth... tongue.gif ) and I bet she's still fairly strong in body.

And Elves mature at the same rate as humans. They just age alot slower. And some dunmer due to various variables (quality of life, disease, injury, enviroment they work in, their family's medical history) have short lifespans. wink.gif
jack cloudy
Wow, I always thought that Fyr was maybe around a thousand at most. (The Tribunal is around a thousand years old, right?) So he is 4000 years? Like this, he makes everyone look like a little baby.
Fuzzy Knight
Aki-Knowledge ftw...! biggrin.gif Hehe... But Shogun, I think that Veric should summon Hecate too his castle or something, since the group is growing stronger - Hecate can't exactly do it all by himself. Could use some more coordinated attacks with minions and such, giving a open room for Hecate to leap in and do some real damage to someone in the group.

For Arco, since Minque will be gone till Sunday - I think I'll let Arco follow the group due to his curiousity, he'll lurk in the shadows thought - impossible to notice and won't interact with anyone either until Serene will notice him and trap him with a net or something so he doesn't walk away as usual.

Ok - I'll drag this over to the Planning Discussion insted, was a mistake posting here unsure.gif *Fuzzy get's dragged into the shadows, never to be seen again*
Rane
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 23 2006, 10:11 AM)
Wow, I always thought that Fyr was maybe around a thousand at most. (The Tribunal is around a thousand years old, right?) So he is 4000 years? Like this, he makes everyone look like a little baby.

The Tribunal is at least 3500 years old. They were around already in the year 668 of the First Era, when the war between the Chimer and the Dunmer began. The First Era had 2920 years, the Second 896 years and the events of TESIII took place in the year 427 of the Third Era.
jack cloudy
Ok, thanks for the info. Looks like I need to clean up my Lore. smile.gif
(Though honestly I think I'll just stick to 'they're older than they look'. It keeps things easy. smile.gif )
ShogunSniper
Rane scares me.... He must have a spy in each forum so he can keep tabs on all of us.

anyway i'm interested to know how many people will be replacing their current characters with new ones in the next RP. because we have a balancing issue that IMo needs to be addressed.

also, if it is to take place in morrowind... well sadril may have a mutual friend that can show veric around morrowind biggrin.gif but i would seriously like to see it move to cyrodiil, that way both sides of the "where should it be?" argument are satisfied.
Toroabok
Okay, I want to join this RP. I've never RP'd b4 but ill learn...I dont know how I will fit in to the story, tho....Well, just tell me if you dont want me to join... Heres sum info on my char....

*Name:Toroabok

*Origin:Western Valenwood

*Race:Dark Elf

*Job:Elite Ninja

*Recent Accomplishments: Finally being accepted in my clan of Bosmer for winning a reign of terror caused by orcs...

*Background: I was abbandoned as a baby in the Bosmer lands...Thankfully, a Bosmer family who couldn't make children raised me. I was never accepted becuase I was a Dunmer living with a clan of Bosmer...But I was raised in the ways of the Bosmer.
Dantrag
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 23 2006, 11:53 PM)
we have a balancing issue that IMo needs to be addressed.

That's an understatement. tongue.gif

Tellie
QUOTE(Toroabok @ Jun 24 2006, 06:00 AM)
Okay, I want to join this RP. I've never RP'd b4 but ill learn...I dont know how I will fit in to the story, tho....Well, just tell me if you dont want me to join... Heres sum info on my char....

*Name:Toroabok

*Origin:Western Valenwood

*Race:Dark Elf

*Job:Elite Ninja

*Recent Accomplishments: Finally being accepted in my clan of Bosmer for winning a reign of terror caused by orcs...

*Background: I was abbandoned as a baby in the Bosmer lands...Thankfully, a Bosmer family who couldn't make children raised me. I was never accepted becuase I was a Dunmer living with a clan of Bosmer...But I was raised in the ways of the Bosmer.

Ok, fist post your character in the Character thread, this is the planning thread wink.gif. But it sounds like a nice balanced character, and I'd love to see him join up.And for the simplicity of all,try to write in He/She view, and never in I, it is so much harder to write from a personal veiw, trust me I did the mistake once.
minque
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 22 2006, 10:06 PM)

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 24 2006, 04:53 AM)
Rane scares me....  He must have a spy in each forum so he can keep tabs on all of us. 

anyway i'm interested to know how many people will be replacing their current characters with new ones in the next RP.  because we have a balancing issue that IMo needs to be addressed.

also, if it is to take place in morrowind...  well sadril may have a mutual friend that can show veric around morrowind biggrin.gif but i would seriously like to see it move to cyrodiil, that way both sides of the "where should it be?" argument are satisfied.

Alright. If Telina has a remedy for aging then maybe Serene could have some? I thought of letting her look like this just now and Iīd like her to continue looking like that in the next rp.

Ok and about the balancing!!! oh aye...weīll definitely have to do something about that!

jack cloudy
In which direction should I balance?
Flint will likely be a bit slower, but I also wanted to give him a Dai-Katana. Of course, with the drop in speed he'll also get hit more often.
There's not much I can do with Fervus, he doesn't technically age and he can only become more powerfull by learning the art of Magicka. At least he's so slow he's usually is in the back throwing healing spells.
minque
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 24 2006, 07:13 PM)
In which direction should I balance?
Flint will likely be a bit slower, but I also wanted to give him a Dai-Katana. Of course, with the drop in speed he'll also get hit more often.
There's not much I can do with Fervus, he doesn't technically age and he can only become more powerfull by learning the art of Magicka. At least he's so slow he's usually is in the back throwing healing spells.

I donīt think thereīs such a big balancing problem with your charachters Mr Cloudy......
Fuzzy Knight
Doubt I have to balance mine as well - they might have fancy moves and such, but nothing another character couldn't handle I guess smile.gif
minque
QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Jun 24 2006, 07:21 PM)
Doubt I have to balance mine as well - they might have fancy moves and such, but nothing another character couldn't handle I guess smile.gif

Agreed! Iīll just have my ladies be good at healing......and they will use just one crafty spell....."the modified Vomica Cruor" Nothing more!!!!! Oh and a bit of telepathy, but more balanced than before.....if you guys donīt mind! Otherwise I wonīt use it!
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 24 2006, 08:10 PM)
Alright. If Telina has a remedy for aging then maybe Serene could have some? I thought of letting her look like this just now and Iīd like her to continue looking like that in the next rp.

Ok and about the balancing!!! oh aye...weīll definitely have to do something about that!

Aye...Telina may give Serene some of her services..she ows her after all.

And, Telina definately need to be more balanced...I plan on making her blind, so that she have to strain herself by using teleptahy to form an "image" around herself...aye she will stell be an exellent spellcaster,but not so good a warrior anymore.
minque
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 24 2006, 09:42 PM)
Aye...Telina may give Serene some of her services..she ows her after all.

And, Telina definately need to be more balanced...I plan on making her blind, so that she have to strain herself by using teleptahy to form an "image" around herself...aye she will stell be an exellent spellcaster,but not so good a warrior anymore.

Hehe....thanks Tel! Serene will be so grateful! Oh and you know what? Itīs good to get less dangerous Telina.......sheīs more and more like Sudhendra in this rp and we all know, Suddie is just about the most dangerous Telvanni-mage there is..we normal ppl just donīt stand a chance!

Iīm sure it will be awesome, Renie as granny, a good looking granny, then Bree and Tel being good friends again.....then those kiddos......oh jee...
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 24 2006, 11:03 PM)
Hehe....thanks Tel! Serene will be so grateful! Oh and you know what? Itīs good to get less dangerous Telina.......sheīs more and more like Sudhendra in this rp and we all know, Suddie is just about the most dangerous Telvanni-mage there is..we normal ppl just donīt stand a chance!

Iīm sure it will be awesome, Renie as granny, a good looking granny, then Bree and Tel being good friends again.....then those kiddos......oh jee...

That is good then. But Telina is a bit like Suddie yes...it is Sudhendra I have gotten the main inspiration for my own Fanfic...naturally it is not the same story, I'll have some really interesting twists in teh mainquests coming up...(but not time to tell about that no).

Then, as soon as Telina gets the rest of ehr memories, she'll be back...just needs Shogun to give it to her.
jack cloudy
So Telina will be blind?

Sounds pretty cool. It reminds me of the Karate kid movie (with the girl). That scene where they blindfold her and then tell her to block some bags on ropes that they swing at her. The whole 'seeing without seeing' thing.
minque
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 24 2006, 10:11 PM)
That is good then. But Telina is a bit like Suddie yes...it is Sudhendra I have gotten the main inspiration for my own Fanfic...naturally it is not the same story, I'll have some really interesting twists in teh mainquests coming up...(but not time to tell about that no).

Then, as soon as Telina gets the rest of ehr memories, she'll be back...just needs Shogun to give it to her.

Thatīs good! Serene will try to catch up with Hecate.....then sheīs flattered by the interest Sasal is showing her but she canīt understand why! biggrin.gif

Brianna is not feeling so well.....I think her babies will be prematurely born...now thatīs a sign right? Premature babies have certain powers...or so they used to believe in the older days! tongue.gif

got to sleep now......work tomorrow! good night!
Tellie
She will...it is a price she wil have to pay for further wisdom,( and inenr peace)....in teh end she may get her vision back.

EDIT:Minque you saud that we normal peeps dont stand a chance between Sudhendra...but you wont actually try to say that Telina or Serene is normal would you laugh.gif
Dantrag
You should have Telina see through a detect life spell that takes a lot of eneryg or something. Seems easier than telepathy.

What's crazy, is I actually thought of making a blind mage character. Guess I won't now smile.gif

dagoth carlos
lol sorry minque.... i just remebered ur character from amu... and i felt that this was someone that sasal would be attracted 2..... but i never got the chance... seeing as sasal was evil.... well lets just say that in the corners of sasal's mind... he had an attraction to serene... but supressed his feelings for the sake of his mission.......

By the way... ive changed my idea for sasal in the next rp.... now its official..... sasal will contribute his body for the good if science and magic and will live in the telvanni islands...... but he will be alive....but the telvanni's there will make a clone out of him........ a younger... and faster and stronger warrior... taking the old Ordinator Sasal traits and putting it in a younger body... he will hold the same traits of sasal... even the scar across his mouth... but he will consider himself an agent... and he will not carry sasal's armor.... but he will know how to fight like sasal... and he will be using alot of hypnotic spells, and spells that revolve around espionage/ espionage combat(ie. explosives.... traps... doors that drain your magicka...).....the downside to all of this... he's unstable mentaly.... so yeah...he is well capable of hurting you... as well as himself....
Dantrag
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 24 2006, 05:15 PM)
Brianna is not feeling so well.....I think her babies will be prematurely born...now thatīs a sign right? Premature babies have certain powers...or so they used to believe in the older days! tongue.gif

I'm fairly certain that premature babies have a higher chance of death during infancy. tongue.gif laugh.gif
jack cloudy
Not while Fervus is around. he may not know anything about birth, but he is one heck of a healer. Honestly, a couple of babies shouldn't be any harder than reattaching limbs that have nearly completely been whacke off.
minque
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 24 2006, 10:16 PM)
EDIT:Minque you saud that we normal peeps dont stand a chance between Sudhendra...but you wont actually try to say that Telina or Serene is normal would you laugh.gif

Ehhh....well it depends..I really canīt speak for Telina but Serene is just a mage.....a simple mage, no fighter at all really! tongue.gif
QUOTE(dagoth carlos @ Jun 25 2006, 10:04 AM)
lol sorry minque.... i just remebered ur character from amu... and i felt that this was someone that sasal would be attracted 2..... but i never got the chance... seeing as sasal was evil.... well lets just say that in the corners of sasal's mind... he had an attraction to serene... but supressed his feelings for the sake of his mission.......

Awwww, but he should take the chance now.....Serene is really flattered by his attention so I think he should go for it! tongue.gif

Danny!
Itīs true premature babies are more fragile.....and surely were in the old days, but those who survived, were regarded as stronger just because they managed to defeat risks and death and whatever! Also is was very rare that they actually did survive!

An example is my hubby, he was a premature child, but he is now very strong, also he has a high education despite his somewhat risky childhood!

Aki
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 25 2006, 04:21 PM)
Not while Fervus is around. he may not know anything about birth, but he is one heck of a healer. Honestly, a couple of babies shouldn't be any harder than reattaching limbs that have nearly completely been whacke off.

Ahhh, undead midwives.... laugh.gif
Florodine of Hlaalu
So this RP is taking place in Morrowind, good now i can get into it again. I was really into WoH. Dalrus will be in it of course. Im going to have her be a student in a small college in Balmora, devoted to magic. She is going to work at a bar where her boss abuses her but she is afraid to leave otherwise she will be beaten by him after he finds her or she will be poor and have to leave the mage college.

Her majoring stuff is Destruction magic but she dabbles in Conjuration as well. So does anyone want to be the one to kind of rescue her from her situation?
jack cloudy
My characters pass the personality test for that. Flint may be a rude thief and all, but he can't stand a maiden in distress. (Though he would run away screaming in panic if the reward of said maiden became too personal.)

Then there is Fervus. He knows a thing or two about Destruction and he summons the big stuff easily. He also helps people when he can though there is one minor detail that can get him into trouble if he isn't careful. He's a lich. biggrin.gif

Then, there are plenty of other people who pass the personality test and might be the better choice. smile.gif
Dantrag
QUOTE(Florodine of Hlaalu @ Jul 4 2006, 09:35 AM) *

So this RP is taking place in Morrowind, good now i can get into it again. I was really into WoH. Dalrus will be in it of course. Im going to have her be a student in a small college in Balmora, devoted to magic. She is going to work at a bar where her boss abuses her but she is afraid to leave otherwise she will be beaten by him after he finds her or she will be poor and have to leave the mage college.

Her majoring stuff is Destruction magic but she dabbles in Conjuration as well. So does anyone want to be the one to kind of rescue her from her situation?

Pretty sure it's happening in Cyrodiil... mellow.gif
Florodine of Hlaalu
well then why is everyone talking about morrowind in it? fine just switch it to cheydinhal college doesnt really matter
Dantrag
QUOTE(Florodine of Hlaalu @ Jul 4 2006, 12:48 PM) *

well then why is everyone talking about morrowind in it? fine just switch it to cheydinhal college doesnt really matter

this thread's been dead since late June. We probably decided on Cyrodiil in the regular planning thread somewheres.

Anyway, it'll be good to see you back. smile.gif
Florodine of Hlaalu
thanks, yeah i missed RPing here, i have been busy with my other website but i missed this style of RPing
Agent Griff
So the next RP will be in Cyrodiil, it seems there are lots of characters that are quite strange like that Ordinator clone-thing or that good lich and I see talk about sick babies. Just the place to be in! I'm interested in joining the future RP since this one seems too advanced when it comes to the story for me to join in its later stages. So, can anyone give me a quick low-down of how this RP-ing thing is done?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.