Full Version: To Heir IS Human-playground 9
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Tellie
clicky for last playground

Ok, lets continue this wonderful RP.
Fuzzy Knight
Arco

Arco heard the Dunmer female cry out after him, too come out. Arco only came out with a small smile as he kept on walking deeper into the wood as the voice echoed past the trees.

A lone wolf is always a lone wolf...
Tellie
Telina, bossing tongue.gif

Telina waited for the Dunmer to appear, instead he walked away from them...something must trouble him, I wished I knew what.

"Ok, lets take a disicion here, where do we want to go, and more importantly, how do we get there"?

OOC:There is no problem to start walking or something towards the place we choose.
jack cloudy
Flint Ironwood, suggesting.

,,Well, we could head towards the south and maybe even leave Skyrim." This snow is beginning to get on my nerves. Can we stop by a clothier along the way? The entire outer layer of my armour got recently boiled away. Don't worry, I don't blame you." He noted with a short nod towards Telina.
Tellie
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 22 2006, 05:28 PM)
Flint Ironwood, suggesting.

,,Well, we could head towards the south and maybe even leave Skyrim." This snow is beginning to get on my nerves. Can we stop by a clothier along the way? The entire outer layer of my armour got recently boiled away. Don't worry, I don't blame you." He noted with a short nod towards Telina.

Telina, also suggesting

"Oh, thanks for not blaming me", she smiled. "I would suggest going to Morrowind, there is so many places to hide there, and that is the place both me and Serene is most familiar with...I dont know about you others though...or possibly we could go to High Rock...the main priority is that Bree get to a safe place where she can have the baby, everything depends on it".

OOC:Pehw, long one...Cloudy, Telina can always give Flint a gift betetr than he could possibly imagine(CE bound cuirass, gauntlets, pauldrons, boots and greaves)...when they start to get worn, you just take the ring on and off.
jack cloudy
Flint Ironwood, in conversation.

Flint thought over the possibilities for a while.
,,I still don't understand just why a single baby would be so dangerous. If the baby grows up, it is a different story I presume. Anyway, I don't quite think High Rock is such a good idea."

Flint paused for a moment.
,,You see, there is a certain person there who is quite mad at me. I think I could talk my way out of it if I go alone, but when I show up with a whole group of people including several women...Well, she would definitely kill me and there wouldn't be a single thing you could do about it, even if you happened to be a Daedra in disguise. So, I vote for Morrowind."

Fervus Noctus, smiling behind his hood.

Fervus smiled when the Breton was at the part of the 'single baby'. He knew better but he wasn't going to tell anyone. It would be much more satisfying for the mother if it was kept as a surprise till the very end. Or at least, he thought it would be more satisfying.

(Telina, I'll pass though thanks for the offer. Daedric is just not his style I'm afraid. I have to admit that the ring is quite handy. It really saved on Luper's maintenance costs used to fix his swords when he was fighting Dagoth Ur. smile.gif )
DarkHunter
Oran, Training Cell

He sat, he had finished his food hours ago. He stood to do his daily exerises on the bar. He hooked his knees around it and began doing curls, with his Orcish armour on. He was sweating by the end of 100 curls and dropped to the floor, lifted his longsword and began some sword play against the broken sphere-centurion. His blade was clanging and he was tireing when a package was shoved through the door. "A last gift before I send you to Morrowind" Aryogn's voice said. Oran unwrapped it, it was a gleaming blade, it appeared to be steel, but when he hit it against his own steel blade the newer blade cut straight through. Suddenly a reddish light filled the room small sparkle began arching though, a moment of Vertigo and it all stopped. Oran looked back at the blade, from what Arygon had thought him of the Dwemer language it meant Havoc . Oran shrugged an opened the door, there was a sign just next to his out of place room, Seyda Neen

OOC: I beat you all to Morrowind! laugh.gif

Edit: Yes actually, it is Adamanitum... I wanted to keep it a secret for a little ... too late laugh.gif
jack cloudy
Fervus Noctus, adding his thing to the discussion.

,,Now, Morrowind could be quite a bit more dangerous than you might imagine. I would just like to ask, have the problems with the Blight, the Corprus and all been solved? I know it has happened back where I come from, but I don't know about this place. Whatever is the case, we need to prepare for Ash storms if we go to the island. I heard they are quite annoying."

(Just to remind you, Fervus comes from a parrelel dimension of sorts. And Darkhunter, what's that new blade of yours? I hope it isn't Living Steel. If it is, I could start throwing around with copyrights. Don't worry, I'm just joking. smile.gif No wait, Dwemer? Oops, first guess was right. I shouldn't have edited. laugh.gif )
minque
QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Jun 22 2006, 03:39 PM)
Arco

Arco watched as Telina cast the powerful Vomica Cruor spell, it somehow felt familiar too Arco. It looked like the Dunmer woman had won the duel, but didn't manage to kill the sorcerer but his precense was far away now. Arco stood there seeing that the group didn't feel too happy about the victory they just had managed. Without nothing else in mind, Arco finally sheathed his two scimitars gently. Strapped his belts a little tighter before giving a last look at the group before he turned and started walking through the snow filled woods...

Serene and Brianna

Both women walked with the group but not very close to the others, they seemed rather occupied with each othrers and sort of paying the lilītelvanni very much respect..
Oh yes, she deserved it she is a h*** of a fighter.....but there were other things....

Serene glanced at Bree to see if she was ok....the pregnancy was more and more obvious......Serene wondered..

Brianna just followed her mother.....feeling heavy and tired.....but that baby wasnīt due yet!

OOC: so now theyīre tagging along, bye bye all!
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 22 2006, 06:11 PM)
Serene and Brianna

Both women walked with the group but not very close to the others, they seemed rather occupied with each othrers and sort of paying the lilītelvanni very much respect..
Oh yes, she deserved it she is a h*** of a fighter.....but there were other things....

Serene glanced at Bree to see if she was ok....the pregnancy was more and more obvious......Serene wondered..

Brianna just followed her mother.....feeling heavy and tired.....but that baby wasnīt due yet!

OOC: so now theyīre tagging along, bye bye all!

Telina, now feeling bad again.

She had been walking along with Flint and Fervus for a little, discussing where they should travel next. "Oh the blight and Corprus have been gone now for quite some time, so Morrowind is basically a safe place now, there have been two big wars there earlier, but that is now over, so we could always go there".

Serene, Bree, I'm sorry...I shouldnt hav eused that spell, at least not shout it out so that everyone could hear it...just please forgive me, I wont do it again.

She continued to walk, before she engaged in a conversation with Fervus.

"So my undead friend, what will you do now then"?
jack cloudy
Fervus Noctus, a conversation with Telina.

Fervus leaned over to the young Dunmer.
,,I would prefer if you didn't tell anyone that I'm a Lich. I have noticed that most people get quite aggressive when they find out and that's why I hide my face." He whispered in her ear.

,,Oh, I don't quite know yet. I had planned to just aimlessly wander around for a while. You can see it as a vacation. I'll think I'll just tag along for a while till this Breton is defeated.....permanently. We might not beat him on our own, but there's always safety in numbers." He continued, louder now.
Tellie
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 22 2006, 06:23 PM)
Fervus Noctus, a conversation with Telina.

Fervus leaned over to the young Dunmer.
,,I would prefer if you didn't tell anyone that I'm a Lich. I have noticed that most people get quite aggressive when they find out and that's why I hide my face." He whispered in her ear.

,,Oh, I don't quite know yet. I had planned to just aimlessly wander around for a while. You can see it as a vacation. I'll think I'll just tag along for a while till this Breton is defeated.....permanently. We might not beat him on our own, but there's always safety in numbers." He continued, louder now.

Telina, talking

Ok...sorry, I wont mention it again, she whispered. "Clearly, we can defeat the Breton, we just need to find his weakness", the last par
t she said so that everyone could hear it.

Good, I can neeed your help, help me, and I'll watch your back, as I believe that there are always Lich hunters out there, I can protect you, and you protect me...our goals are mutual.

Ok, lets study this map here, and find us a spot to where we can go", she said louder again, as she unfolded a map, on a rock.

OOC:That is a map over the entire continent of Tamriel.
jack cloudy
Fervus Noctus, looking at the map.

,,Thank you, I appreciate it."
,,Ah, a map was just what we needed. Let's see, some landmarks are different than I remember them, but it's similar enough to deal with. The city of Blacklight is close to the North-Western coast of the island. Similarly, we could take the longer route to Mournhold. I doubt that even the Breton would dare attack us in the middle of such a city. Then again, he could send the guards and Ordinators at us, so it is a double-bladed edge." He spoke while inspecting the map.

,,Right, anyone with good experience of Morrowind should be able to give better advice than I can in this situation."
dagoth carlos
Sasal

Sasal followed Serene as she and her daughter trudged along the snow. Feeling bored he took a sealed tankard of rotgut from his pack. He took a large swig of the mix and swallowed, then let out a sigh as the ice before him formed into a large icy lump. I guess it cant all be bad sasal thought as he began sulking about serene...
Aki
Ranes

"Morrowind's not such a good place, I think. They're a legalized assassin guild, for one. Tons of Daedric shrines, a bunch of Dwemer ruins..." Ranes said, looking over the map. "And though the source of Corprus is gone, Corprus itself still exists. Master Fyr's tower is still filled with victims..."

"Not to mention much of Vvardenfell is volcanic ashland...."

"I prefer Cyrodiil. Its' alot safer than any other, on the whole."
gamer10
(OOC: Telina beat the crap out of Pil, remember? And he is unaware of the facts of the matter. devilsmile.gif )

Pilthan, Following

Pil moved swiftly a short distance away from the group, keeping his eye on them as they progressed, and then stopped. They were now looking at a map, and he paused to listen, trying to stay as quiet as possible, but mention of Cyrodiil spiked his interest, as did something else-

“Well that’s undoubtedly refreshing,” Pil said scornfully, his face ablaze with anger as he approached Telina. His hand was on the hilt of his sword, “All done with our killing spree lady?” He approached rapidly, but didn’t run.

As he neared her, not a few feet away, the look of fury was replaced with a respectful smile as his hand that was grasping the hilt of his sword dropped to his side, and he nodded his head in recognition. “I’m glad for that, certainly, Miss. You are one heck of a combatant.”

(OOC: biggrin.gif )
Tellie
QUOTE(gamer10 @ Jun 23 2006, 05:38 AM)
(OOC: Telina beat the crap out of Pil, remember? And he is unaware of the facts of the matter. devilsmile.gif )

Pilthan, Following

Pil moved swiftly a short distance away from the group, keeping his eye on them as they progressed, and then stopped. They were now looking at a map, and he paused to listen, trying to stay as quiet as possible, but mention of Cyrodiil spiked his interest, as did something else-

“Well that’s undoubtedly refreshing,” Pil said scornfully, his face ablaze with anger as he approached Telina. His hand was on the hilt of his sword, “All done with our killing spree lady?” He approached rapidly, but didn’t run.

As he neared her, not a few feet away, the look of fury was replaced with a respectful smile as his hand that was grasping the hilt of his sword dropped to his side, and he nodded his head in recognition. “I’m glad for that, certainly, Miss. You are one heck of a combatant.”

(OOC:  biggrin.gif )

Telina, in a new discussion.

Telina looked up as a man aproache her with a rather angry look...and he good reasons to be angry, she had beat the crap out of him not too long ago..."Yes, I'm done with trying to kill you guys, I'm back in control of myself again...so er...sorry about beating you up a little", she said with a smile.

"And thanks...I know I can fight, but still it's always nice to hear it from someone else, now where were we".
ShogunSniper
Sadril

Sadril opened the door to Cerpin's room just as things began restoring themselves. He frowned, "Odd, that is. Anyway, I need to speak with you."

Veric

Hecate seems to have run out of things to work with. Perhaps I'll show him around. Veric concentrated for a moment and closed his eyes. Hecate, wherever in Skyrim he was, was immediately interrupted from what he was doing and appeared in front of Veric in the main hall of his lair. "So glad you decided to join us, Hecate! But unfortunately you missed the party," Veric said in a friendly tone.
Fuzzy Knight
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 23 2006, 08:04 PM)
Sadril

Sadril opened the door to Cerpin's room just as things began restoring themselves.  He frowned, "Odd, that is.  Anyway, I need to speak with you."

Veric

Hecate seems to have run out of things to work with.  Perhaps I'll show him around.  Veric concentrated for a moment and closed his eyes.  Hecate, wherever in Skyrim he was, was immediately interrupted from what he was doing and appeared in front of Veric in the main hall of his lair.  "So glad you decided to join us, Hecate!  But unfortunately you missed the party,"  Veric said in a friendly tone.

Hecate

"Oh well - Managed to have a little chat with our dear friend Serene, until some bloody Dunmer got in the way. Another skilled opponent it seems, but doesn't seem to have any connection with the group thought..." Hecate replied.

"So... What's the plan for our upcomming actions?" He added, taking a seat on what ever there was to sit on and made himself at home.
Dantrag
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 23 2006, 03:04 PM)
Sadril

Sadril opened the door to Cerpin's room just as things began restoring themselves.  He frowned, "Odd, that is.  Anyway, I need to speak with you."

Veric

Hecate seems to have run out of things to work with.  Perhaps I'll show him around.  Veric concentrated for a moment and closed his eyes.  Hecate, wherever in Skyrim he was, was immediately interrupted from what he was doing and appeared in front of Veric in the main hall of his lair.  "So glad you decided to join us, Hecate!  But unfortunately you missed the party,"  Veric said in a friendly tone.

Cerpin

"About what?" he asked, a hint of irritation in his voice.

Rahvin

Wait; I have a better idea. Bite him. Make him a vampire. I've been thinking, since you're already dead, our soul might not e tied as strongly to your body, which is why I can be here. Maybe if you make my body a vampire, I could move back into it, and maybe push him out. Unless I'm just totally crazy.
ShogunSniper
QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Jun 23 2006, 05:10 PM)
Hecate

"Oh well - Managed to have a little chat with our dear friend Serene, until some bloody Dunmer got in the way. Another skilled opponent it seems, but doesn't seem to have any connection with the group thought..." Hecate replied.

"So... What's the plan for our upcomming actions?" He added, taking a seat on what ever there was to sit on and made himself at home.

Veric

"This is getting more complicated. I did not foresee the strength of this woman's friends. It's making things fun and interesting, of course, but it is also serving in delaying us," Veric said as he sat down at the great table with Hecate, offering him wine. "I haven't much planned. Sadril the vampire is working for me, or at least half-way... Cerpin, who is now 'kidnapped', has infiltrated the group in Rahvin's body although it seems Rahvin may still be alive..." Veric scratched his chin as he spoke, clearly thinking things over.

"I'm interested to hear if you have any suggestions."

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 23 2006, 08:38 PM)
Cerpin

"About what?" he asked, a hint of irritation in his voice.

Rahvin

Wait; I have a better idea. Bite him. Make him a vampire. I've been thinking, since you're already dead, our soul might not e tied as strongly to your body, which is why I can be here. Maybe if you make my body a vampire, I could move back into it, and maybe push him out. Unless I'm just totally crazy.

Sadril

"Rah--" Sadril was about to inform Cerpin that Rahvin wanted his body back, when he chimed in with another brilliant plan. But turning other men to vampirism just feels so... wrong. Plus once you get your body back you'll be one too, you know. Ugh whatever. Sadril stared at Cerpin for a moment. He would have the element of surprise on his side, especially with this trick up his sleeve; that should at least give him an edge against Rahvin's body.

Sadril swung his arm in an arc sapping the light from the candles lighting the room and causing the room to quickly grow dark for a moment as he leaped towards Cerpin's neck, fangs extended.

You are totally crazy, just for the record.
jack cloudy
Flint Ironwood, next to Telina's map.

,,We were deciding where to go. Honestly, I don't care where we're going, as long as the weather is more pleasant. Let's just go to the nearest village for now. I think I saw one to the south-east last time I jumped. It's a bit of a dump and quite small, but we could use a drink right now."
Tellie
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 24 2006, 10:50 AM)
Flint Ironwood, next to Telina's map.

,,We were deciding where to go. Honestly, I don't care where we're going, as long as the weather is more pleasant. Let's just go to the nearest village for now. I think I saw one to the south-east last time I jumped. It's a bit of a dump and quite small, but we could use a drink right now."

Telina, standing next to Flint.

"Hmm, that sounds like a plan...ok, lets see", she counted up the number of inches the village was away. "Ok, if we walk now, we'll be there by nightfall", she scambled the maptogether, and handed it over to Flint.

You seem like a person who can use a map, and I'd ratgher you not get in a fight again...you have been banged up pretty good sometimes, so you betetr take it easy for a few hours ok.

She started walking towards the village Flint had told her about, then she rememberd...she had an amulet, a one way ticket back to Verics castle, she was going...in peace this time, to have the rest of her memories back.

"I just have to deal with one thing, I'll be back before nightfall", and then she just dissapeared, and stod in the same room as Veric and Hectate.

"Hello there", she said smiling.

OOC:She wont tell anybody of the amulet, she came to make a deal....NOT to kill or try to kill anyone.
jack cloudy
Flint Ironwood, with the map.

Flint took the map and managed to tuck it under his shirt. Normally he'd have put it in a pocket, but said pockets had been burned off with the rest of the outer layer.
,,I never use a map, but I suppose that this time it would be better if I knew where I was going." He thought to himself as Telina poofed away without a sound, probably to pick up something from her home.

,,Take it easy for a few hours? Well, I'll think about it."
Flint turned towards the rest of the group.
,,Alright, let's get moving. With a bit of luck, we'll be able to get something resembling a bed for everyone. I promise that the next inn won't go up in flames, at least not that fast." He spoke and began moving.
minque
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 22 2006, 05:19 PM)
Telina, now feeling bad again.

She had been walking along with Flint and Fervus for a little, discussing where they should travel next. "Oh the blight and Corprus have been gone now for quite some time, so Morrowind is basically a safe place now, there have been two big wars there earlier, but that is now over, so we could always go there".

Serene, Bree, I'm sorry...I shouldnt hav eused that spell, at least not shout it out so that everyone could hear it...just please forgive me, I wont do it again.

She continued to walk, before she engaged in a conversation with Fervus.

"So my undead friend, what will you do now then"?

QUOTE(dagoth carlos @ Jun 22 2006, 08:36 PM)
Sasal

Sasal followed Serene as she and her daughter trudged along the snow. Feeling bored he took a sealed tankard of rotgut from his pack. He took a large swig of the mix and swallowed, then let out a sigh as the ice before him formed into a large icy lump. I guess it cant all be bad sasal thought as he began sulking about serene...

Serene, walking slowly, behind the group

No problems Telina, I accept your apology, gah.....you couldnīt know, besides itīs extremely clever of you to have picked it up so fast!.....Feel free to use that version, Iīll modify it a bit for my own purpose!

She noticed someone following her and Brianna, turned and saw the man form an ice-figure of rather impressive size..

"Sasal! what are you doing walking behind us like that? Come on, walk with us instead!" Serene smiled at Sasal...apparently he was still quite fond of her!

Brianna said nothing, she was still deeply focussed on the effort of walking....

Then Serene faintly sensed the presence of Hecate.....now that was interesting, they hadnīt really finished their discussion, besides she wanted the man to be within her sight.....she would feel a lot more safe then...
Fuzzy Knight
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 24 2006, 04:47 AM)
Veric

"This is getting more complicated.  I did not foresee the strength of this woman's friends.  It's making things fun and interesting, of course, but it is also serving in delaying us," Veric said as he sat down at the great table with Hecate, offering him wine.  "I haven't much planned.  Sadril the vampire is working for me, or at least half-way...  Cerpin, who is now 'kidnapped', has infiltrated the group in Rahvin's body although it seems Rahvin may still be alive..."  Veric scratched his chin as he spoke, clearly thinking things over.

Hecate

"We should start by killing those who are less powerful in the group I think. First of all, we can manage to take them alone - if we first get them alone. Their death would influence the more powerful ones, anger is never a good thing to have boiling inside you when you're fighting-" Hecate suddenly stopped, a quick turn to the side and he saw Telina appear moments later. She wasn't stupid enough to come here for a fight, he knew so Hecate took a little sip of his wine before turning to Telina.

"Can we help you?" He said with a grin before looking over at Veric.
Tellie
QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Jun 24 2006, 08:19 PM)
Hecate

"We should start by killing those who are less powerful in the group I think. First of all, we can manage to take them alone - if we first get them alone. Their death would influence the more powerful ones, anger is never a good thing to have boiling inside you when you're fighting-" Hecate suddenly stopped, a quick turn to the side and he saw Telina appear moments later. She wasn't stupid enough to come here for a fight, he knew so Hecate took a little sip of his wine before turning to Telina.

"Can we help you?" He said with a grin before looking over at Veric.

Telina, remaining calm.

"Oh aye...that is quite possible, since I'm not so fond of using stupid words and packing them in to such "noble" talk, I'll just say it straight out".

"Veric I want my memories back, give them to me, and I'll make sure to forget the spell that can lead me here, and give you back your amulet that can transport me here...deal"?
Fuzzy Knight
Hecate

"What if we could like your company more often? No need to give away the amulet then?" Hecate replied to Telina, even thought she didn't ask him - He would love to tell her more, but he would leave the rest up to Veric.
Tellie
QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Jun 25 2006, 12:07 AM)
Hecate

"What if we could like your company more often? No need to give away the amulet then?" Hecate replied to Telina, even thought she didn't ask him - He would love to tell her more, but he would leave the rest up to Veric.

Telina, getting sarcastic.

"Aww...how sweet of you...but before you talk to me, grow up...and why do you have teh slightes opinion of me wawnting yo spend time with scums like you all...I really have better things to do...so bug of...Servant, I'm here to talk to your employer, not you".
Dantrag
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 23 2006, 11:47 PM)
Veric

"This is getting more complicated.  I did not foresee the strength of this woman's friends.  It's making things fun and interesting, of course, but it is also serving in delaying us," Veric said as he sat down at the great table with Hecate, offering him wine.  "I haven't much planned.  Sadril the vampire is working for me, or at least half-way...  Cerpin, who is now 'kidnapped', has infiltrated the group in Rahvin's body although it seems Rahvin may still be alive..."  Veric scratched his chin as he spoke, clearly thinking things over.

Sadril

"Rah--"  Sadril was about to inform Cerpin that Rahvin wanted his body back, when he chimed in with another brilliant plan.  But turning other men to vampirism just feels so... wrong.  Plus once you get your body back you'll be one too, you know.  Ugh whatever.  Sadril stared at Cerpin for a moment.  He would have the element of surprise on his side, especially with this trick up his sleeve; that should at least give him an edge against Rahvin's body.

Sadril swung his arm in an arc sapping the light from the candles lighting the room and causing the room to quickly grow dark for a moment as he leaped towards Cerpin's neck, fangs extended.

You are totally crazy, just for the record.

Cerpin

Cerpin used a lightning spell to blast Sadril and his powerful fangs away from his new body.

"What exactly is it you want from me Vampire?" he asked forcefully.

Rahvin

You know what? I think that was a bad idea. Maybe we should go back to negotiating.

OOC: Just go with that; I think we may be able to work this out
DarkHunter
Oran, Seyda Neen

Oran stepped away from his misplace room, and as soon as he did the room shattered and dissapeared from sight piece by piece. Oran was angered that Arygon had stranded him far from anything he had ever known. His blade arched subconsiously hitting, and cutting through, the nix hound that had been coming up behind him. He chopped the sign down angrily muttering as he began his walk to the town.
jack cloudy
Flint Ironwood, nearing the small village without a name.

Finally, long after the sun had fallen below the horizon, the village came into view. It wasn't much more than a few small buildings, but it would have to do. It didn't look like Brianna could walk much further. Flint looked at her and was rather worried. If only he knew a bit more about pregnancy.

The Breton moved over to Fervus, who was one of the main reasons for why their trip had taken so long. He was very slow and Flint believed that beneath the robe hid the frail body of an old man.
,,Hi, do you know what's wrong with the girl?"

Fervus Noctus, being spoken to. (OMG, I'm rp-ing with myself. ohmy.gif )

Fervus looked up.
,,What, the girl? Hmm, I don't think it is anything physical really. Now it is quite common for half-breeds to have small problems popping up for no good reason. I believe that her current condition is mostly caused by her state of mind. Something is troubling her. I would go ask, but I doubt she'll like my company since I silenced her earlier. She was trying to kill herself, what else could I do?"
Fervus shrugged and walked to a nearby tree where he sat down.

,,Why don't you go look for a place where she can spend the night and get some sleep? I'll stay here if you don't mind. Villages make me nervous. Call me if anything happens."
Tellie
Telina, getting angry.

"Well, gents since you seem to be too busy drinking, I'll stop by anotehr day soon...bye", and then she turned graciously on the spot, and was transported...away.

She looked around her, she was standing in gnisis again....oh how long it had been since last time she was here. She looked around her, and in front of her stood the marvelous Velothi tower Arvs-Drelen, home to one of her dearest friends, and past mentor.

She opened the door, and walked through the corridors, smiling to some of the people who was working for Baladas...the door into Baladas top room and study was as always locked and warded tight, but a single word opened the door and removed the traps. She walked further, and only stopped to pat Baladas' pet Daedroth, she got up the stairs, and standing next to a bookshelf, was Baladas.

"Hello...my old friend, care for a humble visitor", she smiled.

OOC:it have begun. tongue.gif

EDIT:Shogun if you was planning for telina to get her memories back, then just post it, and I'll edit my post so that she got the memories back.
ShogunSniper
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 24 2006, 04:30 PM)
Telina, remaining calm.

"Oh aye...that is quite possible, since I'm not so fond of using stupid words and packing them in to such "noble" talk, I'll just say it straight out".

"Veric I want my memories back, give them to me, and I'll make sure to forget the spell that can lead me here, and give you back your amulet that can transport me here...deal"?

Veric

"You actually think you can bargain with me with the spell you learned? I could just change a few things here and there and that spell won't even work, or you'll end up floating in nothingness. Either way, you hold no power over me to get your memories back. Perhaps you should come back when you have something I want?" Veric clutched the pearl in his hand as he spoke. He would have thought of giving it back to her had she not willed herself there so rudely.

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 25 2006, 12:00 AM)
Cerpin

Cerpin used a lightning spell to blast Sadril and his powerful fangs away from his new body.

"What exactly is it you want from me Vampire?" he asked forcefully.

Rahvin

You know what? I think that was a bad idea. Maybe we should go back to negotiating.

OOC: Just go with that; I think we may be able to work this out

Sadril

He stumbled backwards from the lightning spell and brushed himself off. Will you make up your hamster cave-ing mind?! Sadril sighed, "Sorry to be so rude, but Rahvin wants his body back."
minque
Baladas Demnevanni, just finishing a report on his latest experiment

"Ah....Telina? How wonderful to see you again.....and to find out you havenīt forgotten an old relic like me" Baladas smiled, he normally didnīt like visitors, but when it came to certain women he didnīt mind......

He put the booklet he was currently writing in back in itīs place in the bookshelf and paid Telina full attention

"So, my child, what can I do for you, because I do not imagine this is just a visit out of courtesy, you normally want something from me when you come here"
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 25 2006, 10:29 PM)
Baladas Demnevanni, just finishing a report on his latest experiment

"Ah....Telina? How wonderful to see you again.....and to find out you havenīt forgotten an old relic like me" Baladas smiled, he normally didnīt like visitors, but when it came to certain women he didnīt mind......

He put the booklet he was currently writing in back in itīs place in the bookshelf and paid Telina full attention

"So, my child, what can I do for you, because I do not imagine this is just a visit out of courtesy, you normally want something from me when you come here"

Telina, pouring drinks.

She smiled...always so predictable that Baladas. She conjured up two glasses and a bottle of brandy, and poured into both glasses.

"NowMy friend, you know that I couldt possibly forget you, no matter how old you are", she smiled a bit, and drank some brandy. "But you're right, I do want something, I need help...or rather WE need help", she said putting a strong emphasis on the word we.

"Serenes' child Brianna, is pregnaid, and is having enough troubles as it is by walking...the problem is that we are being chased by assassins, I have already gotten killed, but resurrected, and I do not believe next one will have the same luck as I had...so you think you could help us"?

She looked around, it had been a long while since she had been here now, and she noticed even more dwemer dupplitittidusses (or so she called them) than last time...it also seemed as Baladas was trying to recreate some other animalcule.

OOC:Just soime randomname on things you dont understand laugh.gif
jack cloudy
Flint Ironwood, moving into the village with no name.

Flint walked into the village, attracting quite a few stares from Nords behind the windows with the expensive and exotic Glass armour he openly wore.
,,That's one of the reasons why I always covered it in a black cloth. I hate it when people look at me like that."

Flint walked over to the nearest building and knocked on the door. After a short time, it was opened.
,,Hi, I was wondering if you had a place to spend the night?" Flint asked.
,,No." Was the answer and the door was slammed shut in his face.

The same process was repeated with the other houses.
,,Look, we've got a pregnant woman out there!" Flint yelled desperately at the final house.
,,Really? Next time you try to rob a place, come up with a better excuse."

Flint trudged trough the snow. He really didn't like the idea of reporting his failure.
,,Geez, these people sure are paranoid. I may be a thief, but even I can spend a night without stealing. So they insist on treating me like a thief? I'll give them a reason."

Flint crept over to a small stable and took out the two horses that were standing there. He put them in front of a carriage filled with hay, cast an invisibility spell on it all and led them out of the village.

,,Sorry, no place to stay the night. But I did get ourselves some transportation. Lady Brianna, please make yourself comfortable. The hay should be quite soft."
minque
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 25 2006, 09:37 PM)
Telina, pouring drinks.

She smiled...always so predictable that Baladas. She conjured up two glasses and a bottle of brandy, and poured into both glasses.

"NowMy friend, you know that I couldt possibly forget you, no matter how old you are", she smiled a bit, and drank some brandy. "But you're right, I do want something, I need help...or rather WE need help", she said putting a strong emphasis on the word we.

"Serenes' child Brianna, is pregnaid, and is having enough troubles as it is by walking...the problem is that we are being chased by assassins, I have already gotten killed, but resurrected, and I do not believe next one will have the same luck as I had...so you think you could help us"?

She looked around, it had been a long while since she had been here now, and she noticed even more dwemer dupplitittidusses (or so she called them) than last time...it also seemed as Baladas was trying to recreate some other animalcule.

OOC:Just soime randomname on things you dont understand laugh.gif

Baladas D, very thoughtful

"Ah yes.....I see, so young Brianna has got herself into trouble right? How long is she gone, when is the baby due? Wait a moment deat Telina, Iīll have to focus on Brianna......"

Baladas closed his eyes and sat silent for a while......

"I can see a dark cloud over Brianna, apparently there are some people who donīt want her to have that baby, but I canīt see why, maybe you know Telina?"

Baladas sighed and continued;

" Anyway īweīll have to help the girl.....here take this robe, it will not only warm her but also ease her walking, she will be floating a bit over the ground......and she can regulate the speed with the button here. Now you must take her to a safe place......hmmm....I donīt know, maybe I should come with you and see for myself what has to be done..."
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 25 2006, 10:51 PM)
Baladas D, very thoughtful

"Ah yes.....I see, so young Brianna has got herself into trouble right? How long is she gone, when is the baby due? Wait a moment deat Telina, Iīll have to focus on Brianna......"

Baladas closed his eyes and sat silent for a while......

"I can see a dark cloud over Brianna, apparently there are some people who donīt want her to have that baby, but I canīt see why, maybe you know Telina?"

Baladas sighed and continued;

" Anyway īweīll have to help the girl.....here take this robe, it will not only warm her but also ease her walking, she will be floating a bit over the ground......and she can regulate the speed with the button here. Now you must take her to a safe place......hmmm....I donīt know, maybe I should come with you and see for myself what has to be done..."

Telina, explaining.

"Ok, let me explain a bit...when i was turned into a...a monster named Death, my master wished her dead, he fears of the child...according to some sort of prophecy her child is the only one who can destroy him...and I have to tell you, this man is as terrible if not worse than Arcyakt himself was...he must be stopped".

"As for how long she is on the way, hmm, I dont know exactly, but I think her child will be prematurely born...and naturally I have not told anyone about the prophecy at least not Bree and Serene, that would only weigh them down".

"So, lets go, just take my hand and I'll get us back there"...she held her hand out towards Baladas, and redied the spell that would take them there.
minque
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 25 2006, 09:56 PM)
Telina, explaining.

"Ok, let me explain a bit...when i was turned into a...a monster named Death, my master wished her dead, he fears of the child...according to some sort of prophecy her child is the only one who can destroy him...and I have to tell you, this man is as terrible if not worse than Arcyakt himself was...he must be stopped".

"As for how long she is on the way, hmm, I dont know exactly, but I think her child will be prematurely born...and naturally I have not told anyone about the prophecy at least not Bree and Serene, that would only weigh them down".

"So, lets go, just take my hand and I'll get us back there"...she held her hand out towards Baladas, and redied  the spell that would take them there.

Baladas

"Easy, child! Iīm an old man, I must get ready first"

He took out a small leather-pouch and turned towards his big cupboard.

"Some little of this and that could maybe come in handy" he muttered to himself, filling the pouch with small vials of different colors.

"So Telina, letīs go" He took her hand......and Telinaīs magic made itīs task...
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 25 2006, 11:08 PM)
Baladas

"Easy, child! Iīm an old man, I must get ready first"

He took out a small leather-pouch and turned towards his big cupboard.

"Some little of this and that could maybe come in handy" he muttered to himself, filling the pouch with small vials of different colors.

"So Telina, letīs go" He took her hand......and Telinaīs magic made itīs task...

Telina, being magically transported through the woid

Telina waited for Baladas, and at the wery second Baldas took her hand, she closed her eyes, felt through the world, through Skyrim, and there syhe found them, outside a village...then she slowly turned graciously, and hshe and Baldas flew through the immaterium, before landing in Skyrim, before the group.

"Well...here I am, I told you I'd be back before dark...so let me introduce you to a friend of me and Serene, Baladas Demnevanni, if you find a Mer with more knowledge about spells and the Dwemer here on Tamriel...I'll make sure I'll eat my own hat".

She stepepd to the side, and allowed Baladas to meet the group...meanwhile she noded for fervus to come over to her, and she stepped a little away from the group.
jack cloudy
Flint Ironwood, joking.

,,Well, it is already dark. Got kept up?" Flint said and laughed.
,,So Brianna, are you going to get on the carriage or what?"

Fervus Noctus, underneath the tree.

Fervus noticed the return of Telina and how she stepped away from the group while nodding to him. Fervus took this as a sign that she wanted to talk. He got up and walked over to her.
,,Anything on your mind, Lady Delvanni?" He whispered once he got close. The howling of a wolf could be heard in the distance. It looked like it would be a cold night.

(I'm off to bed by the way. Good night all.)
minque
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 25 2006, 10:24 PM)
Flint Ironwood, joking.

Brianna

Brianna smiled at Flint, he really was kind to her, and nodded;

"Yes ...yes of course I will, it really is very kind of you Flint, so if you would just help me up...."

Brianna sat up in the carriage, supported by the strong hands of Flint Iromwood, and leaned back with a satisfied look in her face.

Serene

"Why Master Demnevanni! Welcome to our miserable group here......"

Baladas

"Serene.....my dear, always good to meet you......It was our mutual friend Miss Delvanni here who just had to drag me here because she thought I could be of some assisstance to your young daughter"

OOC: just have to go to bed now! good night all!
Aki
Ranes, walking alongside the "carriage"

"Its more of a ...wagon really," Ranes said. "But it'll have to make due. We should at, least, probably head south, away from this snow and ice. Then we can stop freezing our asses off."

"Serene.....my dear, always good to meet you......It was our mutual friend Miss Delvanni here who just had to drag me here because she thought I could be of some assisstance to your young daughter"

Ranes looked over at the Dunmer wizard. He was definately from Morrowind - he had the look and sound of it. "Really serjo? There's something wrong with her, then?" he asked. "Obviously something that requires a expert in magecraft and Dwemer," he added with a smirk.
jack cloudy
Flint Ironwood, sitting on the carriage/wagon.

Flint took his seat at the front and told the horses to start moving. He had no need to stay around much longer, considering his 'borrowing' of their transportation.
,,Alright, to the south we go. Everyone who is too tired to walk, hop on."

The horses began moving and they all headed towards the south. Flint totally forgot about Telina and Fervus who where still standing a bit further away and didn't come after the group.
dagoth carlos
Sasal, A few inches from the Carriage

forming another ice clod in the air... sasal looked at Serene..... is it a bad time to say... i love you... sasal thought as he took a deep breath. He exhaled and magicka essence formed from his hand.... he eyed Serene as he formed a small bust of Serene made out of clear ice... He inched closer to serene and handed the well crafted bust to her... it was made like it caught her smiling freely....

"A gift to break the ice..." He smiled as Serene as his eyes shifted to Baladas "A good day to you... serjo" Forming a ball of magicka essence around his hand again... he handed him a small bust of a telvanni shield

Walking a few inches again from the Carriage, sasal started making ice knives and started throwing them among the trees...
Tellie
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 25 2006, 11:24 PM)
Flint Ironwood, joking.

Fervus Noctus, underneath the tree.

Fervus noticed the return of Telina and how she stepped away from the group while nodding to him. Fervus took this as a sign that she wanted to talk. He got up and walked over to her.
,,Anything on your mind, Lady Delvanni?" He whispered once he got close. The howling of a wolf could be heard in the distance. It looked like it would be a cold night.

(I'm off to bed by the way. Good night all.)

Telina, answering at last.

"Yes, Fervus...you keep a close eye, there is something not right tonight, something is triggering...I just dont know what it is, only that it is no good for us...but dont tell the others, I dont want to weigh them down with more of my worries".

She walked a bit further...heavy storm clouds was approacing.
jack cloudy
Fervus Noctus, with Telina.

Fervus simply nodded. He then noticed the carriage moving away, faster than he could walk.
,,Youth these days, no patience at all." He muttered while he took aim and fired his mark spell. He then recalled and appeared on top of the carriage where he sat down.
,,Good night to you, people. I hope you weren't planning to leave an old man behind, now were you?"
Tellie
Telina, getting an idea. tongue.gif

Telina ran after the carriage, who was passyng outside the town...well she never enjoyed running anyway, so she stepped siletnly into the town. Obviously everyone was awake, talking about the thief who ahd stolen two horses and a carriage...well, time to get another warrant on my head, thought Telina.
She snuck up to the mayors manor, and took the finest horse, ignoring the shouts of "GUARDS SOMEONE IS STEALING MY HORSE".

Then she rode off after the wagon, when she reached them, she just smiled..."I dont fancy running or sitting in a carriage...and Flint, you're right, it was after dark...I must be getting old", she said with a laugh.

OOC:laugh.gif...I just had to get her steala horse and ride...tongue.gif
jack cloudy
Flint, laughing himself.

,,I notice, you're definitely not stealthy. But, I like your style." Flint replied and burst out laughing himself. The Townspeople quickly gave stopped their chase when they noticed just how big, and well-armed, the group was.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.