Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To Heir is human-planning 10
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
jack cloudy
Well, get to the planning.
ShogunSniper
this isn't planning, but i can't think straight if i don't know the answer...

what's with the kitten avatars??!! blink.gif
Dantrag
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 28 2006, 01:02 PM) *

Stargel posted a new rule. Everyone of master rank or above must have kitten avatars.
jack cloudy
It's just the time of the year I suppose. smile.gif
ShogunSniper
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 28 2006, 01:04 PM) *

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 28 2006, 01:02 PM) *

Stargel posted a new rule. Everyone of master rank or above must have kitten avatars.

blink.gif like an actual rule? i'll be there after some posts.. i have a good number of kitten pics though biggrin.gif
Dantrag
I have to go get my car inspected. (It'll probably fail)

anyway, I should be around a little later.
ShogunSniper
i too will be back on later for sure. i'll have to post with veric then (sorry fuzzy)
Dantrag
Well, it was going to be an hour and a half wait, so I just came back home.

I'll go do it early tomorrow morning or something.
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 28 2006, 08:12 PM) *

Well, it was going to be an hour and a half wait, so I just came back home.

I'll go do it early tomorrow morning or something.

Well good luck with it!
jack cloudy
I'm going to take a shower. I'll be on later. smile.gif
Tellie
Well, I'm back from a consert now...and have awoken a really embarrased Telina, who is just like Flint and Sasal, trying to cover up her HUGE mistake...And minque...dont worry, Telina will not try to steal Sasal away from Serene....it was just a stupid mistake caused by Death who is still in her...(kinda like Buddy Love do with Professor Klump in the nutty proffessor movies tongue.gif)

So I'll be on for a few hours now.
minque
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 28 2006, 09:18 PM) *

Well, I'm back from a consert now...and have awoken a really embarrased Telina, who is just like Flint and Sasal, trying to cover up her HUGE mistake...And minque...dont worry, Telina will not try to steal Sasal away from Serene....it was just a stupid mistake caused by Death who is still in her...(kinda like Buddy Love do with Professor Klump in the nutty proffessor movies tongue.gif)

So I'll be on for a few hours now.

Was it a good concert?

Oh Iīm not worried!!!! Dear me Sereneīs got Athyn......I just noticed that everytime Bree or Renie shows a tiny bit of interest in a man....swoosh sweet Telina is there and wins him over!!! tongue.gif
Tellie
Was it a good concert?

Oh Iīm not worried!!!! Dear me Sereneīs got Athyn......I just noticed that everytime Bree or Renie shows a tiny bit of interest in a man....swoosh sweet Telina is there and wins him over!!! tongue.gif

Oh very good....it's called VG lista top20...basically they have a consert where the tventy most popular songs in Norway are performed by various artist....and this time we were close to 15.000 people in the park we were.

But you have a point...nasty habit of Telina eh:p
minque
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 28 2006, 09:58 PM) *

Was it a good concert?

Oh very good....it's called VG lista top20...basically they have a consert where the tventy most popular songs in Norway are performed by various artist....and this time we were close to 15.000 people in the park we were.

Ahhh sounds sweet! Iīm probably going to a concert with John Fogerty (Creedence Clearwater Revival) in mid-july....hubbyīs taking me! yummy..

Mmmm, I reckon someoneīs gonna have to teach that lassie a lesson.....hrrmmmppff A taste of her own medicine perhaps?
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 28 2006, 10:03 PM) *

Was it a good concert?

Ahhh sounds sweet! Iīm probably going to a concert with John Fogerty (Creedence Clearwater Revival) in mid-july....hubbyīs taking me! yummy..

Mmmm, I reckon someoneīs gonna have to teach that lassie a lesson.....hrrmmmppff A taste of her own medicine perhaps?

Oh...you lucky girl...Creedence is a really good band...I'm envying you already sad.gif

But hmmpf, teach ehr a lesson, taste her own medicine....like she wasn't hurt enough when Bree went complete meanie at her for hooking up with Rahvin tongue.gif....or Rahvin(Cerpin that is),, choosing Bree instead of Telina(although Telina did find out it was an impoester, it hurt her earlier)...or perhaps when Serene and Bree got angry at Telina for using Vomica Cruor...sad.gif...truth to be told, she have gotten enough pain (or so I hope laugh.gif)
Dantrag
You're going to see CCR?

Tape it for me. biggrin.gif
minque
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 28 2006, 10:07 PM) *

QUOTE(minque @ Jun 28 2006, 10:03 PM) *

Was it a good concert?

Oh...you lucky girl...Creedence is a really good band...I'm envying you already sad.gif

But hmmpf, teach ehr a lesson, taste her own medicine....like she wasn't hurt enough when Bree went complete meanie at her for hooking up with Rahvin tongue.gif....or Rahvin(Cerpin that is),, choosing Bree instead of Telina(although Telina did find out it was an impoester, it hurt her earlier)...or perhaps when Serene and Bree got angry at Telina for using Vomica Cruor...sad.gif...truth to be told, she have gotten enough pain (or so I hope laugh.gif)

Well....hmm you canīt blame Bree for being a bit upset when Tel just sort of.....took over Rahvin huh? Imagine it would have been the other way around.....

And Serene was not angry.....just grumpy, she was not upset very long was she? And talking of pain..well poor Tel just asks for it right?

Nooo, I think theyīre be ok now......unless Rahvin/Cerpin mess things up....... laugh.gif

OMG itīs gonna be a catastrophe when Rahvin get his body back! Both Bree and Telina will think itīs Rahvin and that heīs in love with both..

NOW whoīs gonna suffer huh??? arrrghh
jack cloudy
So, who will Cerpin take over? His target is still Brianna if I'm right which means that he'll want to choose someone who Brianna will always trust. Now who fits that profile? I'd say Serene or Telina but I seriously doubt he'd ever manage to pull that one off without getting burned into a pile of ash first.
Tellie
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 28 2006, 10:27 PM) *

So, who will Cerpin take over? His target is still Brianna if I'm right which means that he'll want to choose someone who Brianna will always trust. Now who fits that profile? I'd say Serene or Telina but I seriously doubt he'd ever manage to pull that one off without getting burned into a pile of ash first.

Indeed Cloudy indeed evillol.gif

Seriously, I will [b]NOT ALLOWE[/b] Cerpin to take over Telina...so if you want Cerpin transformed into a hizzing pool of protoplasmic goo, bring it on...tongue.gif
dagoth carlos
ohh... the pain.... lol..
Sasal is feeling guilty... *runs away in clunky armor*
lol... i think i sorta found away to get my self ready for the next rp.... running away.... TO PORT TELVANNI! haha!
minque
I wonder..if heīd take over....Brianna!!! that would be a twist huh? biggrin.gif
jack cloudy
Yeah, but wouldn't that pretty much make the rp useless? smile.gif
Dantrag
It would be really dumb to possess a pregnant woman.

Mainly because then you would have to have the babies.

EDIT: Is nobody going to stop sasal?
Tellie
zo Danny...have you found out who you will possess this time...wait, hey why not Gorrmund...he have a strong body, and that would make Telina nervous, afetr all she never really broke up with him, she just told him to go home, and whopsy hey suddenly she is dating someone else, and he returns...oh that would be a funny scene tongue.gif
minque
Hmmm..yeah...would be awkward...

But there was a point ....if he possessed someone Brianna trusts...then he would get closer to her, unless sheīd kill herself due to a broken heart of course ohmy.gif
Dantrag
Here's the plan with the whole Cerpin/Rahvin business.

Cerpin will try to take over Serene's body, but since she has the glove, he won't be able to get in, but it will leave Rahvin's body open, so Rahvin gets in, and Cerpin is no longer living. smile.gif
Tellie
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 28 2006, 11:17 PM) *

Cerpin will try to take over Serene's body, but since she has the glove, he won't be able to get in, but it will leave Rahvin's body open, so Rahvin gets in, and Cerpin is no longer living. smile.gif

WOHOO....you're a saviour man. smile.gif...biggrin.gif
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 28 2006, 11:17 PM) *

Awwww.......hmmm, ok that will kill Brianna of course....but....why canīt he be inside Serene.....as a "pet-soul"

Ok so then Tel and Rahvin will live happy ever after..yay good.....but Bree will be left alone ....ok

Oh and please remind me of never play female charachters again ......... kvleft.gif
Dantrag
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 28 2006, 05:39 PM) *

Awwww.......hmmm, ok that will kill Brianna of course....but....why canīt he be inside Serene.....as a "pet-soul"

Ok so then Tel and Rahvin will live happy ever after..yay good.....but Bree will be left alone ....ok

Oh and please remind me of never play female charachters again ......... kvleft.gif

You're sad because Cerpin is going to die? He's a pretty nasty fellow, and the person that Brianna loves is pretty much a lie... kvleft.gif

minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 28 2006, 11:47 PM) *

You're sad because Cerpin is going to die? He's a pretty nasty fellow, and the person that Brianna loves is pretty much a lie... kvleft.gif

Yeah....I..ehh I mean Brianna will be sad, she doesnīt see him as a liar...heīs been kind to her and she loves him. Oh and she would still love him even if sheīd find out heīs Cerpin.....itīs very sad he will die! I think tthey are going to try to heal him....

Hmmm why canīt Bree keep a man? why are everybody sheīs in love with dying all the time? That is weird! huh.gif
Dantrag
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 28 2006, 05:52 PM) *

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 28 2006, 11:47 PM) *

Yeah....I..ehh I mean Brianna will be sad, she doesnīt see him as a liar...heīs been kind to her and she loves him. Oh and she would still love him even if sheīd find out heīs Cerpin.....itīs very sad he will die! I think tthey are going to try to heal him....

Hmmm why canīt Bree keep a man? why are everybody sheīs in love with dying all the time? That is weird! huh.gif

Maybe we can let Brianna have a 'pet soul'...jsut because I feel kinda bad now. mellow.gif
Tellie
Yeah....I..ehh I mean Brianna will be sad, she doesnīt see him as a liar...heīs been kind to her and she loves him. Oh and she would still love him even if sheīd find out heīs Cerpin.....itīs very sad he will die! I think they are going to try to heal him....

Hmm...maby I should bring in Haldin soon...he would be a perfect match for Bree...wub.gif

But comfort yourself with this, the next Rp(without To Heir IS HUman II), I will probably play a male character, or an older version of Telina, who is by that time tired of men.
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 28 2006, 11:55 PM) *

Maybe we can let Brianna have a 'pet soul'...jsut because I feel kinda bad now. mellow.gif

QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 28 2006, 11:59 PM) *

Hmm...maby I should bring in Haldin soon...he would be a perfect match for Bree...wub.gif

But comfort yourself with this, the next Rp(without To Heir IS HUman II), I will probably play a male character, or an older version of Telina, who is by that time tired of men.

hehe...now donīt feel bad Danny, itīs just that itīs been like that, first Jadier......then now Cerpin...

well well.....a pet-soul would be....scary but really rather funny!

Ahh Haldin.....wasnīt he Telīs ex-boyfriend? blink.gif
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 29 2006, 12:17 AM) *

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 28 2006, 11:55 PM) *

QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 28 2006, 11:59 PM) *

hehe...now donīt feel bad Danny, itīs just that itīs been like that, first Jadier......then now Cerpin...

well well.....a pet-soul would be....scary but really rather funny!

Indeed he was Minque...but Tel named her son Haldin, as a reminder of her first love...wub.gif
Dantrag
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 28 2006, 06:17 PM) *

Yes, but their son Haldin is named after him.

(Unless I'm missing something, which is quite possible)
Tellie
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 29 2006, 12:20 AM) *

QUOTE(minque @ Jun 28 2006, 06:17 PM) *

Yes, but their son Haldin is named after him.

(Unless I'm missing something, which is quite possible)

No Danny...you're completely right _)...good to see you have knowledge of the lore tongue.gif
minque
Okidoki....rp-lore huh? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Alrighty then when will this wonder-man appear? hmmm maybe he would come in the next rp... because Bree is rather focused on Cerpin...and the delivery.....of the baby, so she might be pretty occupied
Tellie
QUOTE(minque @ Jun 29 2006, 12:30 AM) *

Okidoki....rp-lore huh? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Alrighty then when will this wonder-man appear? hmmm maybe he would come in the next rp... because Bree is rather focused on Cerpin...and the delivery.....of the baby, so she might be pretty occupied

Aye...that was my idea as well, to make him come in the next Rp...after all, he is on the road towards MW now so it fits good...
minque
Now did we decide to let the next one be in MW?????
Tellie
No...we didn't, but I hope it will...and if he goes off to MW that wont be so big a dea either, he will probably step into the road again, and accidentaly bump into the group....but him going to MW is an exellent plan top help Dh to get some rp'ing done as well, as he and Oran can join up.
minque
QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 29 2006, 12:40 AM) *

No...we didn't, but I hope it will...and if he goes off to MW that wont be so big a dea either, he will probably step into the road again, and accidentaly bump into the group....but him going to MW is an exellent plan top help Dh to get some rp'ing done as well, as he and Oran can join up.

ok..well itīs fine with me......I follow you guys wherever you decide.....

But Iīll soon have to go to bed......so Iīll see you tomorrow ok...
Tellie
Ok...so it'ssettled then...shall we go to Morrowind, or shall we not, as we cant sit in that carriage for a whole eternity....and poor Oran, who is out there all alone...sad.gif

Well, I think I'll make Haldin get an appearence in Mw soon, accidentaly meet Oran.
Dantrag
I shout a hearty 'no' to morrowind. We're always there, and it's getting kinda old.
Aki
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 28 2006, 09:04 PM) *

I shout a hearty 'no' to morrowind. We're always there, and it's getting kinda old.

Yeah...Cyrodiil is newer...and closer for that matter. I think the first order of business for all the non-nords (which is like.....everyone in the group...) is to get out of the frigid wastes of Skyrim. tongue.gif
jack cloudy
Since it seems that Fervus is up to decide, I guess I'll have to end the discussion. (Power corrupts, MUHAHA! evillol.gif ) How about this? First Morrowind as a detour before hopping to Cyrodiil. Just so Veric won't find out about their true destination. (I conveniently ignore all the spies that are part of the group smile.gif )

It would allow us to pick up Haldin and Oran and then we can go to Cyrodiil. Oh and when Flint runs into Fargoth, he's going to be nice to the little Bosmer for a change. Or, did he die in AMU?

Edit: We began at Falkreath, right? Well according to my map, that means the gang will have to pass half the continent to get to Vvardenfell. So no matter how much I'd like to give Haldin and Oran a chance to join up, it would be best to go to Cyrodiil for realism. I mean, would you choose to go through Skyrim when you're being chased by some sort of uber-character?

(Veric is supposed to be uber, so I've got no problems with him being powerful)
DarkHunter
Time for me to speed things up.... (this travel is taking far too long) Time to introduce an NPC!!!!!!!! (We are going to Cryodill right?)
jack cloudy
Eh, about the worker. Is he talking to the people on the carriage by chance? Or is he just shouting at some other NPC? I'd just like to know before I go talk to him. smile.gif
DarkHunter
... Wagoneers... that'd be you guys laugh.gif
jack cloudy
Alright, Flint has acted a bit paranoid against your worker. I mean, it was quite coincidental that the road just happened to be finished right when they came along. Well, we're on the way to Cyrodiil. If anyone has any objections, voice them now. smile.gif
DarkHunter
The road would've been shorter... now we have the never ending wagon ride *sigh*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.