Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Imperial legion!?!
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion
Virdix
Well I have beat alot of things in this game and one thing i loved about Morrowind is that you could join the Imperial Legion. Can I do that in Oblivion and if I can't why not?
Aki
You can't sadly.

Why not? I dunno. Ask the Devs. tongue.gif
jack cloudy
Due to the Oblivion crisis, the Kvatch recruiting office is unfortunately unavailable at this time. Please try again after the crisis is over and after Tamriel is either saved or destroyed. Our apologies for this inconvenience.

There, a reason. Or you could always say that (in Cyrodiil at least) the Emperor is needed to 'knight' new recruits.
Aki
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jul 6 2006, 04:12 AM) *

Due to the Oblivion crisis, the Kvatch recruiting office is unfortunately unavailable at this time. Please try again after the crisis is over and after Tamriel is either saved or destroyed. Our apologies for this inconvenience.

There, a reason. Or you could always say that (in Cyrodiil at least) the Emperor is needed to 'knight' new recruits.

I prefer the first reason. The second one's like saying you need the Pres. to bring in footsoldiers to your army. Not the most intelligent method of recruiting... laugh.gif
jack cloudy
Well, this is Tamriel so who knows. But yeah, the second one was a joke. What am I saying, both were jokes! So just pretend that the recruitment office got blown up by a Daedra with bad breath.

I'm sure that someone will make a Legion mod someday.
Pisces
I will get around to it eventually, someone else is making one who will in theory be done far sooner than me, because he is doing less and started earlier.

You can't join the imperial legion but you can become a knight of Cheydinhal and Leyawiin (they are militia not imperial legion though), Cheydinhal involves only 1 quest which is part of another, leyawiin takes 2 quests to join and you can get a income off it if you want to hit the same place over and over again. And you can also become a Champion in the Order of the Imperial Dragon by following the main quest, it is about as empty as the order was in Morrowind (remember, you become a Knight of the Imperial Dragon in highest rank of the legion, but nothing special happens). And there is also the Order of the virtious blood or something along that name, which I think is just a group rather than anything official.
The Metal Mallet
And there is also the Order of the virtious blood or something along that name, which I think is just a group rather than anything official.

Yea, they're just a group of vampire hunters who you sell vampire dust to for some nice moolah. The quest to join them is fairly involved as well, which is cool.
Abu the Cat
QUOTE(Pisces @ Jul 9 2006, 05:54 AM) *

...you become a Knight of the Imperial Dragon in highest rank of the legion...

You become THE Knight of the Imperial Dragon, not a Knight of the Imperial Dragon. But, to answer the question, you can kind of become a guard, with... ah, man, it's not there anymore!
Ibis
Yes, I noticed that too. The original post is missing you were responding to, right? I am witness. hehehe
Abu the Cat
QUOTE(Ibis @ Aug 11 2006, 04:23 PM) *

Yes, I noticed that too. The original post is missing you were responding to, right? I am witness. hehehe

No, but, that post is gone too. I was talking about the Oblivion Unlocker on TESSource (I'm cryocry, by the way, ASSASSIN). I couldn't find it.
Bolzmania
Uhm.. The question is answered and in my opinion the topic should be locked.

//Daedroth
minque
QUOTE(Daedroth @ Mar 26 2008, 04:03 AM) *

Uhm.. The question is answered and in my opinion the topic should be locked.

//Daedroth

ok then......locked!!!!!
Rane
Thread necromancy. It never gets old.

panic.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.