Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Beast Races Legs.
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Older Games
Toroabok
omg they annoy me soooo much. i dont know why, but the do. the feet are just too long. but maybe im just stoopid. tongue.gif

btw: in case you hadnt noticed, i spelled stupid different. some of the dunmer will call you stupid, and if you have subtitles on (i alwayz do cuz i cant understand what they say sumtimes) it spelled like that.
The Metal Mallet
I agree just because they can't wear boots, which can be really annoying considering boots like Boots of the Apostle are really helpful if you're not a levitator. They do look a little odd in Morrowind, but then, a few things look odd in Morrowind.
Ibis
Yes, it irritates me that they cannot wear boots and shoes. nono.gif I think that they should have made special foot gear for Khajiit and Argonians like bindings or straps or something. But anyways, in Oblivion the problem got fixed. Someone mada a mod once that was called Boots for Beasts for Morroiwnd. I got really excited and downloaded it. But when installed, it just gave the stats like as if the beast was wearing boots but their feet were still bare to look at - what a rip.

IF it irritates you enough, you can make your own 1 of a kind Race Khajiit or Argonian where you take the mesh for the normal beast foot and copy paste an armor boot mesh over it, but it comes out weird looking and that is then the beast's foot - always wearing that armor boot. Lotta trouble to go through. I'm glad they can wear them in Oblivion.

As for the looks of the feet being long, I don't think they are overly long because of the way their whole body is balanced and positioned on the foot.
1234king
not to mention they cant wear full face helms either
I_am_elf_hear_me_roar
stupid beast peoples
ugmung
i only hate them because you cant wear boots or shoes
those are my favorite things....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.