Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WARNING!
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion cheats and hints
mritchey
I downloaded the Vile Lair addon. In addition to it being the most boring addon to date, there is also a problem with it. I don't know if it will affect everyone but I thought I would report what I found.

When you furnish the place, you will get some plants to harvest from like the ones in Frostcrag Spire (another addon). One of them is a Chokeberry. The chokeberry has one effect called Poison Fruit. It is used to poison others when they eat it. Just testing its efficacy, I ate it and it damaged 10 health every second for a very long time. I healed and took restore health potions until the effect timer ran down but to my dismay the effect didn't go away! I visited a chapel and took cure poison potions with no effect.

So ... be warned ... save before doing this or you may be sorry. Or just take my word for it and don't eat it at all. Luckily for me, I save quite often so only lost a few minutes of game play.
Wurlon
What drove you to eat a poisonous substance? I mean.. the name is Chokeberry! But then again I remember eating my first poisoned apple and falling to the floor dead in the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary.
mritchey
I just wanted to see what it would do ... pretty effective poison it turns out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.