Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How to play role playing
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
GunsnArmor
Before I say anything, I would like to say that I am surprised that this forum is still geting posts. I though it was dead a couple of days ago, because all of the threads haven't been posted in for a couple of months. But now I see that it still gets posts, and I am happy, because this forum is cool.

I would like to know how to play in the role-playing section, because I do not know how to. I know there is a thread like this called RP noob, but he didn't ask the same questions I wanted to ask, and I didn't want to take over his thread.

I know how to become a character in an RP, you have to go to the character thread for the RP that you want to join. And theres a plot thread for the RP, but I don't know how that works. Could someone please tell me more about how to play?
jack cloudy
You want to know how the planning thread works? Well it mostly is used for planning as the title says. With planning I mean, deciding what will happen next. As in, where do they travel and stuff.

Battles can also be planned, but they tend to be too hectic for that. laugh.gif

One last thing, don't expect too much of the planning thread. Most of the planning never comes true.
GunsnArmor
Thanks. biggrin.gif

I was working on one and I was wondering if you could tell me if its good or not, or if everything is right.

You might think its really stupid.

I'm going to regret posting this retarded stuff... unsure.gif

History: 3E 428 In the dry deserts of Elsweyr, there is a khajiit of great power. His name is J’kurva. He is an intelligent and kind boy. Yet everyone looked down on him because he was hideous. All his life he wanted to be a Mage in the Mages guild. Three years later, at the age of 24, he decided it was time to join the Mages Guild. He was heart broken when he was refused. They did not want someone so ugly to be in the guild.

That night, in his house he cried, praying he wasn’t ugly. What J’kurva didn’t expect was a listener. A god spoke to him. He did not know who it was. “Who’s there?!?” He yelled. The god appeared in the room. Though this was no good god, it was an evil one.

It was Molag Bal.

When J’kurva turned around, Molag Bal was not in his real form. He was disguised as a beautiful god. “It is I...Molag Bal…” said the twisted god. “J’kurva never heard of you…”. Molag Bal smiled. “I am the prince of beauty….and have come to grant you your wish….all you have to do is grab my hand…” J’kurva, believing Molag Bal, grabbed his hand.

“Excellent…” Molag Bal laughed as J’kurva changed form. After J’kurva changed form, he fell to the ground, passed out from all the pain. Molag Bal vanished. Two hours passed by. J’kurva finally woke up to a surprise. The hump on his back was gone. His fingers were in the right place. He ran to the mirror and saw no scares, crooked teeth, uneven eyes or a giant nose.

He was beautiful.

But he was cursed with Molag Bal’s darkness. His eyes were as red as blood. His fur was as black as the night. He had the teeth of a werewolf. He couldn’t be seen like this. He ran outside and left the town. As he was running, a beggar happened to see him, and fainted from looking into his eyes.

He ran far away into an unknown cave no one knew about. There he stayed, to never go outside again. But day after day, he got more evil and evil, until he thought like Molag Bal. “J’kurva gets revenge…”. He used his magic for evil. he got creative in Destruction and Conjuration. He made an army of undead minions under his control. Elsweyr was in jeopardy.

Current Day: 3E 435.

Four years have past….

I group of brave men shall save Elsweyr.

What shall take place:

There will be atleast 6 characters in this.

They will all be brought to a library in the imperial city. The man that brought them there, Casamir Donat, says he has a quest for them, and that its in Elsweyr. They get on a cart to go to Orcrest. When they get there, they go to a hotel called (something) and Casamir rents six rooms for a week, and gives the characters 500 gold each so they can get a taste of what the up coming payments are, and sends them out to the East to fight against an army of (Something).

Thats all so far. The two "(something)" are there because I don't know what to put there. If you could tell me what to put there, I would apreciate it. smile.gif
DungeonHunter
sounds like a neat and creative RP. i'll join if you put up a character's thread
jack cloudy
I'll also join. Do you guys like the thought of a Dwemer Centurion on your side? biggrin.gif
GunsnArmor
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Aug 16 2006, 04:19 AM) *

I'll also join. Do you guys like the thought of a Dwemer Centurion on your side? biggrin.gif

Not really, there really scary *hides behind fridge door*.

I will make the character thread then.
DungeonHunter
haha jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.