Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Various fanarts from me
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fan Art
Shiniku
Yeah, there's about 7 here and some of them are moderatly big, so I'll use links.

MORROWIND FANART:
Yagrum Bagarn
That turned out awful, there were some monitor issues, plus is was kind've rushed anyway. Pencil +photoshop

Dunmer Escape
he's just a monk, so he better use this scroll of almsivi intervention to get out quick, before the dreaded cliff racer eats him. photoshop

Vivec
This really didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped.. I failed you vivec! oh well, maybe I'll try again some other time. Pencil

OBLIVION FANART

Dark brotherhood guy
I know that's not exactly what DB armor looks like, but I don't think they'd make all the suits EXACTLY the same anyway. NOTE: this is a scan of a photocopy, I no longer have orginal, thus the poor quality. Pencil

-modwork

Captain Argonia 1
Captain Argonia 2
I love captain america, so I just had to do his sheild, and I went ahead and did his mask too. It's far more fun to play with this than an iron sheild and the grey fox's mask. Too bad there aren't throwable weapons like throwing stars in oblivion, otherwise I would've also made a throwable weapon version of the sheild. Photoshop, NIFskope, ES contruction set, directX texture tool
I do tons of retexturing but I don't really release it, because well, it's sub par.

IPB Image
crap little avatar I did.

Well, tell me what you think.
minque
Yay! Nice work Shiniku! you´re really talented!
jack cloudy
I love Captain Argonia. Tamriel needs some oldfashioned superheroes to fight the endless onslaught of Daedra and mad powerhungry gods underneath volcanoes. biggrin.gif
ShogunSniper
not bad. the DB guy is quite good in my opinion goodjob.gif though he looks a tad stiff around the edges.
Soulseeker3.0
Wow, I love them Shiniku. I'm going to agree with Shogun, the DB dude is the best. Poor quality? Pff, looks great.
Geonox
nice work hehe I love captain argonian...tongue.gif
Shiniku
Thanks for the feedback everybody!
And yeah Captain Argonia is pretty awesome... I think I'll try to re-texture a whole suit of armor like that and play aroiund, might make it more fun for me.
A lot of people say the dark brotherhood guy is one of my best, and it probably is I guess, I don't know, I just can't help to dwell on the many problems with it, especially the legs. But that's what any artist has to do to get better I suppose.

I was wondering if any of you groovy chorraol citizens had a deviantART account? I'd love to check it out.
Here's a link to my deviantART gallery, the link to the main page is in my sig (click the picture)
milanius
Solid work, all of it. And I must say, Cpt. Argonia's helmet shape was somehting I tried to achieve with my own work, but I failed sad.gif oh well. Life goes on.
Bolzmania
That is really nice. Good work!

//Daedroth
Ethelle
I think Vivec looks great no matter how you would have wanted him to come out different. Also, I like the Dark Brotherhood guy a lot. Above all though, I think Yagrum came out wonderfully. biggrin.gif And Captain Argonia cracked me up.
Fargoth
Nice work dude, keep it up!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.