Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clavicus Vile Glitch
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion cheats and hints
sins_to_dark
Im not sure if this has happened to anyone else but my game is fine but as soon as I finsh Clavicus Viles dadaric quest- Umbra as soon as I hand him Umbra or give it to hi mand get the masque my game always freezes a few seconds later, ive tried fast travelling only for it to freeze while I am at my new location my disc is in good conditio nand its really irratatine because ive finshed al guilds etc its my best charactor and the furthest I have ever got and I want to complete all Dadaric quests, really need help ive tried everything, all advice and help would be greatly appricaited im at my wits end
Black Hand
Thats actually a glitch thats supposed to have been fixed with the first patch. If you cant get it, heres what you do.

1.) Re-Load a save BEFORE the quest started. This is important.Talk to the Khajiit, DO NOT click on the Statue.

2.) Head on over to Vindasel, kill Umbra, take Umbra. You should get a journal update.

3.) Head back to the shrine, click on it now, keep or give sword, your choice. Finish up quest. Enjoy your game not freezing up.

The glitch has somehting to do with Borbas, the Hound Statue in your pack not loading up properly on the quest completion. However w/o the Patch, Umbra shoud be at Vindasel at any level.
sins_to_dark
I dont have a save before i started sad.gif but starting again because i finshed evrything with that charctor so when I restart I will remeber this, thanks smile.gif
Kaizerwolf
happened to me. Heck, im keeping Umbra. I love it!
Lord Veneficus
Yeah, best sword in the game. Keep it dude.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.