Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To Heir is Human II - Playground 10
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
The Metal Mallet
Flogir

Before Flogir could act on anything, Kirana teleported the necromancer away. Flogir was actually surprised that someone would risk themselves like that. Sheathing his sword, looked around at the others.

"What exactly just happened?"
Priest of Sithis
Mannimarco

Disoriented by the sudden change in places, and rather displeased that his magicka field allowed this mistake, Mannimarco walked over to the form of Kirana. His staff was in another place, and he called it back with his Return spell. He looked at the form of Kirana on the floor. It looked like the teleportation spell took alot out of her. He raised her with the power in his staff and held her aloft in the air. "Fool girl!" He hissed, "I only needed the heirs for the secrets of REMAN CYRODILL! ARGH!" Mannimarco shot life, the antithesis of death, into Kirana. She would be feeling ectasy if not for her unconsciousness. Mannimarco waited for her to wake, readying a spell that killed all that were around the caster, because of the massive amount of magicka it took. "Your curse will be the worst I've ever created, wench, and you will seek death but death will not find you. You will console the end, but there is no end for you, You will feel every fiber of your being burnt down to its core. You will pay for this foolishness!" And he readied the spell that turned the victim into a conduit of pain, that is an immortal creature on Mundus that feels the pain of everything around it in a three hundred foot radius. The victim will not die until the caster says that they may die.

OOC: Maybe a little rough with the spell, PM me if too harsh

Army of Morrowind, Commander Astratus

Commander Astratus walked up the strange man dressed in black from behind. He said, "Can I help you find something, sir?" As he placed his hand on the man's shoulder, he thought, "What a strange person, who walks about masquerading like a criminal?" Commander Astratus placed a hand on his hilt. Carefull man, don't do anything stupid....
Dantrag
OOC: sorry I didn't use your thread, Revan, but it used incorrect roman numerals and this one had a post with it.

Rann

Rann let his sword fall to the ground as it was obvious he didn't need to be stalling for time anymore. Now he had to go about releasing the magicka he'd absorbed.

He had the idea of channeling it into a detect life spell. He figured he might be able to find out where Kirana was and at least point in her direction before he collasped.

The enormous amount of dark magicka he absorbed both from Mannimarco and the other unidentified source, he couldn't see Kirana's position, but he could feel it. Surprisingly enough, he didn't collapse or feel fatigued. He did however, feel an extreme pain in his arm where his tattoo was located.

He looked at his arm to see the snake slowly getting longer and getting larger, looking like a real snake slithering up his arm.

My power must be of dark nature. he surmised, That's why the magicka I absorbed from Serene had negative effects on me...

OOC: where exactly did they teleport?

Lord Revan
Kirana

Consciousness returned, and Kirana felt more alive than ever before. It was a complete bliss, she nearly forgot what had happened. However, even though awareness of harsh reality was with her, she couldn't summon the will to fight or struggle.

Though not privy to Mannimarco's fuming, Kirana managed weakly. "Do your worst, I did what I intended to do and.... nothing you can do can make me regret my actions...." Despite the serious and absolute inevitability of retribution a naive smile played across Kirana's face.

OCC: Do his worst! wink.gif Hmm...... how about somewhere south, near the ruins of Leyawiin. And yeah, now I realize my mistake with the numerals...... curse me.

Issac

It took several heartbeats before Issac realized what had just transpired. With the realization came a cold feeling of dread. "That necromancer won't just settle for killing her...." He whispered hoarsely. Kirana had been more of a mother to him than his real one, she'd taught him most all of what he knew of magic.

Some people get choked up when people die, because they never see them again. This is so much worse..... Issac dreaded seeing whatever the necromancer would do to her. He'd heard about how necromancer dealt with people who got in their way.

Mutely, Issac clicked his blade back into his sheath. A lost expression on his face, he didn't cry, Issac kept the agony inside.
Dantrag
Rann

Rann picked his sword up off the ground and quickly pulled down his sleeve, hoping nobody would notice the fact that his tattoo was growing ever so slowly. He looked to the group and noticed Issac's reaction to Kirana's decision.

"I can locate her," he said flatly to the entire group, forgetting to say how, "But I don't want everyone to come. Some of you need to stay and help take care of the Silhouette."

Altair

Altair looked on with interest at the events that unfolded in front of him. Nothing escaped his notice. He noticed that Rann had drained a bit of power from him, he noticed that Rann's mark was growing, and he most certainly noticed that the stranger had been none other than the King of Worms.

This is perfect. Kirana is gone with her suspicions, Rann's ability is tied to dark magicka, and I have Kirana's tome to study it further. Not to mention the fact that Mannimarco's knowledge could prove invaluable...

Priest of Sithis
Mannimarco

"Oh, this day you will mark forever as the day you wished you STOPPED BREATHING!" Mannimarco released the spell he had been preparing and a ball of cosmic energy, every color and no color, shot into Kirana. Mannimarco stored this image through a complex matrix of energy, and set the matrix to repeat itself every three seconds in Kirana's mind. Mannimarco waited for a response from Kirana, the he said, "You will serve me, or you will be bound to my Soul chain." He then lowered her and whispered into her ear with his snakelike voice, "There will be so much for you to do." Mannimarco noticed a small deer shoot across the clearing. Mannimarco snared the deer, and brought it close to Kirana, within five yards. Mannimarco impaled the deer on his staff, and watched it bleed to death. Mannimarco amplified the pain going into Kirana tenfold. "FEEL THE DEPRAVITY!" Mannimarco screamed.

OOC: Kirana isn't going to die, and there is a way out if you all decide she is needed. I recollect something having to do with the Blood of a god, and such...... Reman Cyrodill anyone.....
The Metal Mallet
Flogir

Flogir looked over at Issac and noticed his expression. Flogir certainly felt relieved that the necromancer was at least gone for now, but he also regretted that someone had to basically sacrifice themself to do so. His attention returned to Rann.

"I would go and help you out Rann, but I don't think I'm one capable of dealing with necromancers and mages and stuff of that nature," Flogir admitted. His background in magicka was very limited and while he knew his Nordic heritage helped him with the cold, it wouldn't do much against someone who used dark magick like the King of Worms.

"I think I'm better suited to watch the Silhouette. Personally, someone capable with magick should go with you, Rann," he suggested.

Voltar, edge of the forest and heavily illusioned

Voltar intently watched the events unfold. It appeared as though one of the mages sacrificed herself by removing Mannimarco and herself with a teleportation spell of some sorts. Voltar was obviously intrigued that the Master Necromancer yet again walked the earth as it was understood that he had been defeated. Yet the undead were tricky creatures. While Voltar had dabbled in Necromancy, he found that Daedra summoning was much more effective and clean. To Voltar, necromancers were just second-rate conjurors in his opinion.

The events over the last few days had been interesting though as Voltar quietly kept watch. Many members had been entering and leaving the group. Voltar wished that some of the trouble instigators were still around, as for the most part things had been more interesting at the time. Still, this recent attacks by Karn (who foolishly broke his cover, in Voltar's opinion) and Mannimarco had made things interesting once more.

Even though patience was something Voltar had firm control over. He thought he could ascertain better intel by entering the camp and intergrating with the others. But in order for this to happen, he had to organise with Veric first.

Voltar gripped the yellow amulet Veric had given him and activated it.

Veric, it's Voltar. I've been keeping watch of things from a distance but I feel as though I would be of better use if I was actually in the camp with you. As they remember me as an advisor to you, my arrival could be simply "finding" you once again. The Silhouette's army separated us, and it has taken me this long to have found you once more. Sound like a good plan?

OOC: Haven't been using Voltar for awile, so I thought I would try to get him back into this.
Dantrag
Rann

"I just want one more person besides Issac and myself." he said, making the assumption that Issac would want to go.

If it was his mother he sure as hell would.

Altair

Very well, Voltar, but wait a few moments until this small group leaves to find their friend.
Priest of Sithis
Patholos

Arriving at the Silhouette's camp set certain events in motion he could not control. For one, the packages he was supposed to deliver were immediately confiscated and he was tied to a tree. Apparently the Silhouette had heard of his guards' demise, and Patholos cursed himself for getting involved with the farmers. Patholos waited, and then a snakeman said, "You bring us weapon? What in bag?" Patholos said,"I was not instructed on what was in the bag, I'm only the messenger." Patholos waited for a response from the snakeman, but there was no answer.
Lord Revan

Kirana, agony

As the staff pierced fur and skin, Kirana recoiled violently. As the deer thrashed, she writhered on the ground.

Kirana screamed as intense waves of pain lanced through her entire body.

Finally when the wounded animal died, the pain went away. Kirana shuddered as tears formed.
Her entire body shook as she attempted to rise.

She only managed to stand for a few second before her legs gave out and she crumpled backwards.

Kirana lay staring at the sky, gasping for air, her skin glistening with sweat.
The former sage was barely aware of Mannimarcoo's approach.

Issac

He managed to register that Rann claimed to know where to find Kirana and he had volunteered himto help him find her.

Issac could only nod numbly, his heart felt as though it was frosting over.
Dazed he procured a varla stone from Kirana's pack and used it to recharge his blades.
jack cloudy
Green-Root.

,,Take the girl. She's attached to Issac. Those two will only hold each other back with longing to each other when they're split." Green-Root answered to Rann's question.

,,In the meantime, we're going to make ourselves a more secured camp before raising some ruckus with the snakes." He added.
,,Unless someone here prefers a different course of action? Come on, someone step up and be a leader here!"

Flint Ironwood, Morrowind army camp.

Flint smiled. He'd already expected this kind of response.
,,Walking in from behind, so old and so good at getting intimidation. If it isn't expected."

He turned around slowly and raised a sloppy salute.
,,I already found what I was looking for. It's hard to miss from cloudlevel. Flint Ironwood....a smith in the service of the countess of Chorrol. I was riding with fifty men of her cavalry when we encountered your messenger. They'll arrive in a day or two. Consider them to be under your command from that point. Anything else you would like to know, sir?"
minque
QUOTE(Lord Revan @ May 9 2007, 04:14 AM) *

Kirana

Consciousness returned, and Kirana felt more alive than ever before. It was a complete bliss, she nearly forgot what had happened. However, even though awareness of harsh reality was with her, she couldn't summon the will to fight or struggle.

Though not privy to Mannimarco's fuming, Kirana managed weakly. "Do your worst, I did what I intended to do and.... nothing you can do can make me regret my actions...." Despite the serious and absolute inevitability of retribution a naive smile played across Kirana's face.

OCC: Do his worst! wink.gif Hmm...... how about somewhere south, near the ruins of Leyawiin. And yeah, now I realize my mistake with the numerals...... curse me.

Issac

It took several heartbeats before Issac realized what had just transpired. With the realization came a cold feeling of dread. "That necromancer won't just settle for killing her...." He whispered hoarsely. Kirana had been more of a mother to him than his real one, she'd taught him most all of what he knew of magic.

Some people get choked up when people die, because they never see them again. This is so much worse..... Issac dreaded seeing whatever the necromancer would do to her. He'd heard about how necromancer dealt with people who got in their way.

Mutely, Issac clicked his blade back into his sheath. A lost expression on his face, he didn't cry, Issac kept the agony inside.

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ May 9 2007, 02:21 PM) *

Kirana, agony

As the staff pierced fur and skin, Kirana recoiled violently. As the deer thrashed, she writhered on the ground.

Kirana screamed as intense waves of pain lanced through her entire body.

Finally when the wounded animal died, the pain went away. Kirana shuddered as tears formed.
Her entire body shook as she attempted to rise.

She only managed to stand for a few second before her legs gave out and she crumpled backwards.

Kirana lay staring at the sky, gasping for air, her skin glistening with sweat.
The former sage was barely aware of Mannimarcoo's approach.

Issac

He managed to register that Rann claimed to know where to find Kirana and he had volunteered himto help him find her.

Issac could only nod numbly, his heart felt as though it was frosting over.
Dazed he procured a varla stone from Kirana's pack and used it to recharge his blades.

Satyana

"Iīll come" she said shortly, "My powers could maybe be of some use" Her heart bled for Issac, she, if anyone, knew what it was like loosing a mother....

She gently stroke Issacīs chin and looked him sternly in the eyes.

"Iīll stand by your side whatever happens"

She noticed a sizzling sensation in her tattoo....and discovered it had changed itīs color
Lord Revan

Issac, consoled

He closed his eyes and nodded, sparing any unnecessary display of emotion. Issac opened his eyes again, "I shall do the same. Thank you, 'Tyana."

He took her hand in his to show he was here, not lost anymore. "I'm here," he said with his typical warmth.

Ian

From his vantage point, the hunter slid down toward the camp. He followed the allure of fresh blood to one of the nearby barracks. None of the resting soldiers heard or saw the vampire clad in gray sneak into their midst.

Once he'd sated his thirst Ian's control over his body and thoughts returned. As Ian regained himself, he sat on top of the prefabricated buildings. A familiar scent caught his attention, and he turned to look in the direction of it.

Ah, Flint, he must be back from Chorrol. Leaping silently from rooftop to rooftop, the agent made his way toward his ally.
Priest of Sithis
Mannimarco

Mannimarco picked Kirana up and hurled her against the rocks around them. After about a minute, Mannimarco stopped and bellowed, raising his fists into the air. Kirana did not seem in too good of a shape, but she won't age or die unless Mannimarco says so, he had frozen her cells. Mannimarco retrieved his staff and reanimated the deer carcass. He made it walk over to Kirana and nudge her, with its bloodstained face. Mannimarco thought of the others he encountered, and he pondered what they were doing at the moment. Mannimarco swept the area for any undead he could use. Nothing, nothing at all. He reached even further, and felt the Vile Lair's evil off in the distance. "I'll make my heading there" Mannimarco said aloud. He cast a shell of shadow on Kirana's hands and pulled her along. The dead deer was going to follow, but Mannimarco incinerated it. What Mannimarco didn't realize was that Kirana had been bleeding before he cast his spell, which means that a small trickle off blood followed the pair as they set off for the Vile Lair.

OOC: Tried to give the hunters a way to find her, maybe use some kind of hunting device....
Lord Revan

OCC: Let's just say Kirana is out cold for the moment, hit her head on the rock or something.

Karn

The messenger he'd sent to the caverns where the King of Worms had taken refuge had reported that the self-proclaimed monarch was not at home. That made Karn more than a little furious, How are we to fight a war if we don't know where our "allies" are?

Several patrols of assassins were scouring the Black Forest in case Marco or any of his foul work were about. Meanwhile, The sensei was killing time by watching the Narza'Tai assassins training. The killers used chain whips, wrist blades, shortswords, and their god-given fists.

Outside the drill yard was a course where teams of assassins were stalking one another. Although he had long since become independant, Karn wished for the Narza'Tai to be something greater than any fellowship before it.
That meant the assassins had to move, breathe, and think as a team. Each member had to cover the weaknesses of another and vice versa. The better their unity, the stronger the unit. Karn smiled, a genuine sign of satisfaction.

By the time the Silhouete and the other major powers were ready to fight the Narza'Tai would be ready to give the final shove Tamriel needed.
The Metal Mallet
Voltar

Understood. I shall arrive when the opportunity presents itself.[i]

With that, Voltar broke the connection between himself and Veric by placing the amulet back into his pocket. It wouldn't be long now until he gained access into the group's camp. From there, he would study each member closely and prepare the proper strategies necessary to defeat them.

It'll be so simple, he mused as he observed the group once more.

Flogir

"I'm with Scarface," Flogir added after chuckling about the new nickname he gave to Green-Root. "I'm all for bashing some snakes in. I can handle that."

At least, I hope so,[i] he thought to himself. He had to remind himself that he wasn't in his prime anymore.
Dantrag
Rann

"How cute," he said, purposefully ruining the moment. He had a feeling he would be doing that a lot over the next few days. Especially if it was only the three of them.

I wonder if I should pray for another volunteer.

He felt an odd stirring inside him.

"We need to get moving," he said more seriously, "Because they are."
Priest of Sithis
Commander Astratus

Commander Astratus told Flint where to find the brew house that the troops had set up, and sent him on his way. The Commander turned to one of his lieutenants and said, "Fifty horsemen?! Is that all Tamriel can offer? No wonder Helseth was worried! Akatosh! The Snakemen are rumored to outnumber us three to one, and Tamriel offers us fifty tin suits! Bah! Come, I need a stiff drink..." The Commander trailed off, and the lieutenant followed him to the brew house.

Patholos

After a severe beating, the Snakemen let Patholos go. He stumbled back to his horse, and mounted in quite some pain. He rode at a slow trot back to the Lair, and what he saw took his mind away from the pain for a moment. He is truly Sensei, Patholos thought. All the troops training, "Praise Sith-" But Patholos caught himself, there was no Sithis in his life. Patholos smile through bloodied lips as he rode back to camp.

Mannimarco

Aggravated again by the sheer weakness he found in Kirana, he vented his frustration onto a small bird. The bird died and then turned white and shriveled up. Mannimarco stopped, the human remnants of his mind began to speak. They didn't speak much, but when they did, they meant everything. "She is a woman, not a man, you remember your first woman," Mannimarco's head reeled from the memories thousands of years back. He shook them out and sent a telekinetic wave to all his high ranking necromancers. They responded with messages from the Bay. Apparently the Silhouette's ships are too heavily guarded for an assault, they need the Agents to help or they will loose the bay. Mannimarco had to hurry, so he turned Kirana over and cast a nasty little spell that he had cast on Garriden, Everliving Ice. I'll be back, sweetheart, don't you worry. Laughing like a madman, Mannimarco hurried off towards the Lair.

OOC: I know Garriden broke the Vase and the water froze, but let's say Mannimarco was watching and intervened...the Commander is an alcoholic, just letting FLint know
Lord Revan

OCC: Ah, yes the Garriden's Tears quest, I remember. Mannimarco sure is a sadistic lunatic.

Issac

He shrugged off Rann's comment, he was entitled to his own opinion. "Alright then, Let's get started." Issac grabbed a pack and stood. The past few days' burden on him was relieved, and he felt hopeful and determined to see this crisis through.

Ian, Morrowind Army camp

Trailing after Flint and the army's commander, Ian gracefully rolled off the prefab he was on and assumed a normal pace. The agent followed the pair into the brew house. Ian realized too late that this was were drinks were served.

Darn, oh well, I don't need to drink like normal people. He took a seat in a well-lit corner beneath a lantern. Ian opted to wait until Flint might notice him. Best not to interupt him in the middle of enjoying a drink....
Dantrag
QUOTE(Lord Revan @ May 9 2007, 09:31 PM) *

OCC: Ah, yes the Garriden's Tears quest, I remember. Mannimarco sure is a sadistic lunatic.

Issac

He shrugged off Rann's comment, he was entitled to his own opinion. "Alright then, Let's get started." Issac grabbed a pack and stood. The past few days' burden on him was relieved, and he felt hopeful and determined to see this crisis through.

Ian, Morrowind Army camp

Trailing after Flint and the army's commander, Ian gracefully rolled off the prefab he was on and assumed a normal pace. The agent followed the pair into the brew house. Ian realized too late that this was were drinks were served.

Darn, oh well, I don't need to drink like normal people. He took a seat in a well-lit corner beneath a lantern. Ian opted to wait until Flint might notice him. Best not to interupt him in the middle of enjoying a drink....

Aerona

"Wait; before you go," she said, gathering the few potions she had that weren't damaged by the unexpected bosmer and putting them in her pack.

She handed it to Rann, "It has some potions and some food. I noticed your pack was empty."

Rann

He nodded to Aerona, "Thanks,"

"I guess we're leaving then," he said with a short wave before he started walking towards Leyawiin.
Priest of Sithis
Commander Astratus

After a few hardy laughs and strong bottles of Akatosh only knew what was in, Commander Astratus headed back to his tent. Stumbling around and emptying his stomach outside, Commander Astratus did not look the part of Commander of an Army. The Dunmer didn't even feel he should have fought for anything. He was so depressed after his family was murdered by Ascended Sleepers. He did nothing, he only watched as his family was killed for Dagoth Ur. That was some time ago, back when the Nerevarine walked the plains and Vivec bestowed his blessings on everyone. Now, nobody saw either. "That's what the men need, Priscilla, that's what the men need," Commander Astratus said to a small rabbit, thinking it was his wife. "You know Priscilla, you've lost a lot of weight..." Commander Astratus keeled over and came up with dry heaves. The Lieutenant walked over to him, also being drunk, and said, "Sir, there are reports of Snakemen in your vomit, sir!" The lieutenant snapped a sloppy salute, and feel over, stone cold unconcious. The Commander yelled, "Snakemen! I'll have you!" And the Commander drew his sword and swung it around violently, lost is his own battle.

Lord Revan

Ian

He was roused from his shallow slumber by the shouts of the Commander. Ian shook his head when he realized it wasn't actual Akaviri, just drink. This is a disgrace... The Imperial agent realized that some people drank to drown their sorrows, but to him thatw as just an excuse.

Ian shut his eyes again and allowed himself to doze off.
Dantrag
Rann

"It was a detect life spell," he explained as they made their way, "I think the sheer power of Mannimarco that I absorbed enhanced the spell enough so that I feel this odd connection to Kirana. That's how I know where she is."

Priest of Sithis
Patholos

Upon Patholos' entrance to the camp, he noticed a change in the demeanor of the soldiers, all except his cold Shadow Eaters. A change had come over them as well, but all the change seemed to be was frozen features. Patholos approached Karn and asked, "Sensei, we have many soldiers and hopefuls, but where is the gold to fill our coffers? I can barely scratch two septims together, and my Shadow Eaters were all poor before." Patholos hoped that the word "my" would go unoticed, he cringed inside, that was part of the Dark Brotherhood, not the Narza'Tai. He continued, "With commissioned Cleansings, we will earn income, but how to start now?" A deep voice answered him, "I can get you gold..."

Mannimarco

After he interjected into the conversation, Mannimarco looked at all the trainings hopefulls. Mannimarco said, "My Necromancers need your best to stop six supply ships from entering the Topal Bay. If we can eliminate the guards and the small galleys around the supply ships, we can sell the supplies to that new army. Of course, we is a business term, half for each. Are you in," Mannimarco paused, and then, from overhearing Patholos earlier, he said, "Sensei?"
jack cloudy
Flint Ironwood.

Flint kept a conscious distance.
,,Geez, finally we get a real army and all they do is drink. What is up with this world?"
He shook his head and headed outside. Once he was nearly at the exit and about to sneak out, he noticed a familiar figure in the mass. Flint crept up to him.
,,Ian, is that you?" He whispered.
Lord Revan

Ian

He opened his eyes to take his Bretaon ally. "I don't know if being a vampire qualifies, but yes, I'm not a figment of your imagination."

Before Flint replied, Ian said. "The Silhouete's army is marching to the Imperial City. Karn attacked again, but Patholos gave his live to put the group out of danger."

"We have another two members, a Quarra vampire and an Argonian.".
He added, filling Flint on some of the things that had happened since he'd left.

Karn

He nodded to Mannimarco's offer. Though Karn detested the necromancer, the King was their only standing ally, and Patholos had a valid point.

"Alright, then we shall send our best teams to assault the navy.". Karn turned, a like clockwork, the teams organized before them.

The sensei pointed to three groups and then to another two who had argonians in them.
All the other teams dispersed and Karn (all the assassins as well) turned his attention to Marco.

"These are the best teams we have; along with those who have specialized members." Karn added just low enough for the assassins to not hear. "These people aren't cannon fodder like your wretched servants. They can work indepdantly without you lording over their shoulders. And if even a quarter of them die, we'll expect compensdation for their loss."
jack cloudy
Green-Root.

,,Scarface? The scar in my side is bigger. It should be Scarside, dumb Nord." Green-Root chuckled.
,,But before we handle our snakes, I still want a new camp. Preferable a hiding place, like a freshly dug pit in the shadows of a some dense bushes. It's better than sitting here all in the open.

Flint Ironwood.

,,Green-Root, eh? Well, I don't trust him. He was with the Silhouette when I last met him. As for the vampire, she sounds innocent and more like a victim than a bloodthirsty monster. Looks can be deceiving though." The Breton mumbled. He then realized what he'd just said.
,,Oh, oops. I didn't mean it like that. Sorry."

,,Anyway, the cavalry that's coming here is all loud and more talk than show and from what I've seen of this army, we can't expect too much of it either. Damn, this won't be easy." He quickly talked on, hoping to make Ian forget the accidental insult towards vampires he'd thrown. He realized though that this was empty wishing.
Lord Revan

Ian

Flint's comment was a honed edge, but Ian let it pass. He'd been on the recieving end more than one person who had barbed wire for tongues in the past. At the mention of the army's competence, he glanced at the gasping form of the commander of said army.

"Apparently, he's tired himself out from swinging a longsword while drunk....." Ian turned his attention back to Flint. "Now you can see why I've never had booze and why I never shall. It's disgraceful....."

He muttured, "Well, we've got fifty men struting about in tin suits and any army being led by a drunk." He shrugged, "So we're in agreement, we are in hardly a better situation than before."

Maybe I should have a drink, they say it calms the nerv- "No," he said aloud.
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ May 10 2007, 03:10 AM) *

Rann

"How cute," he said, purposefully ruining the moment. He had a feeling he would be doing that a lot over the next few days. Especially if it was only the three of them.

I wonder if I should pray for another volunteer.

He felt an odd stirring inside him.

"We need to get moving," he said more seriously, "Because they are."

Satyana

"Do you have a problem with this, Rann?" Satyana muttered, determined not to let her brotherīs comments really get to her, she was far to satisfied to be with the two men she loved most in this world. She rapidly gathered her things, and started walking beside Issac, giving him her most charming smile.

She felt the powers Rann had absorbed and it made her feel uneasy, it was far too strong and she was worried it might be of harm either to Rann himself or all three of them.

The Metal Mallet
Flogir

"I was referring to your snout when I gave you that nickname, Scarface," Flogir fired back in a friendly way, "And your idea about a better camp makes sense; we'll see to that once the others leave."

After that, Flogir decided to help out Satyana, Issac, and Rann pack up their belongings and provisions. The whole he contemplated on whether he was given the better deal of the situation. Flogir though harrassing an army was much less risky then persuing one of the most powerful necromancers to have ever existed. He offered a silent prayer to the Nine for the safekeeping on his friends.

After finishing helping the others pack up, he stood across from those leaving.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye for now. You guys get back safe, ya hear? It shouldn't be too hard to find us once you find Kirana. I think we'll be following this army where ever it decides to go," he said in an encoraging manner.
Priest of Sithis
Patholos

"Sensei, may I speak with you in private," Patholos asked. If he still had eyes, they would be boring into Karn's head, if he still had eyes. Patholos hoped that Karn would take him aside and listen to what he had to say.

Commander Astratus

Groaning and moaning, Commander Astratus rolled over on to his back. He sat up and tried to clear his head. He noticed the unconscious lieutenant at his feet and he gave a chuckle. That man had been enlisted ever since the war against Dagoth Ur, and never once promoted past lieutenant, because of his wild frenzy and love of battle and drink. Commander Astratus noticed a few nicks and bruises on his arms and legs, and saw his long sword on the ground. "Luckily, no one was hurt," Commander Astratus said aloud. Sheathing his sword and wobbling down to the brewhouse, he thought to himself, "I wonder where that silly looking smith went off to..."

Mannimarco

Noticing the vast amount of experienced troops he was about to work with, Mannimarco nodded. His cold eyes searched the horizon as Patholos asked Karn something. Mannimarco never liked the sun, and then he remembered something. "That blasted girl!" He said aloud. Mannimarco said, "Excuse me, but I have a client I need to attend to..." And Mannimarco took off for Kirana encased in Everliving Ice.

OOC: Navy has snakemen and Pirates (mercenary), not too careful or cautious, they think it will be a free glide upriver, and they drink and celebrate every night.
Lord Revan

Karn

He nodded to Patholos, and dismissed the teams so they could prepare. Frankly, Karn did not care what Mannimarco did as long as it was in no way treachery. However, three Shadow Eaters moved off in the opposite direction of Marco.

Their independance was honorable, Karn knew they were intending to circle back and follow their "ally" to see who this "client" was. "So," he turned his full attention to his bruised second in command. "Speak your mind."
Dantrag
QUOTE(minque @ May 10 2007, 05:11 PM) *

Satyana

"Do you have a problem with this, Rann?" Satyana muttered, determined not to let her brotherīs comments really get to her, she was far to satisfied to be with the two men she loved most in this world. She rapidly gathered her things, and started walking beside Issac, giving him her most charming smile.

She felt the powers Rann had absorbed and it made her feel uneasy, it was far too strong and she was worried it might be of harm either to Rann himself or all three of them.

Rann

He grumbled a bit to himself about the fact that he was traveling with his sister and her lover. And nobody else.

More motivation to find Kirana, I guess.

He shook Flogir's hand in farewell, "See you later; if I live through this one,"

Then they were off, with Rann leading the way, and Issac and Satyana walking side-by-side behind him.

I guess I better get used to this. He began to whistle as they headed towards Leyawiin.

Lord Revan

Issac

Despite the situation, he found a smile spreading across his own face. Still, Issac knew no one would probably be smiling in a few days. Best to be happy when there's something to be happy about. He thought.

"I noticed you're not taking nap anymore, Rann." He said lightly, addressing the fact that even after absorbing more energy than last time the Dunmer was not suffering the same symptoms as before. Maybe it can give him an advantage now, certainly is a nice change from last time.
Priest of Sithis
Patholos

"Sensei, there are certain things I must speak to you about. Firstly, our troops are training to be killers, and they might still lust for death like in the Dark Brotherhood. Second, Why was I not chosen to attack at the bay, do you not trust me?" Patholos paused and looked away. Then he said, "My life is in the Narza'Tai's hands, and the Shadow Eaters report that you have been spending a lot of time alone. I am worried for you, Sensei, and worry is not an emotion I am used to."

Mannimarco

Mannimarco rounded the bend where he left Kirana, and saw that she was still in the ice. He unsummoned the ghastly ice spell from Kirana, and he lifted her up into the air. He set her high up on a unaccesible boulder, because he knew that the others would come after him. Too bad they had no idea what Mannimarco had in store.
Dantrag
Rann

"Yeah, it's strange," he answered, "I think it's the fact that I absorbed dark magicka,"

He didn't feel like sharing the symptom he was suffering from; the image was still spreading throughout his body ever so slowly...
Lord Revan
Karn

"My brother," Karn said leading Patholos to a vantage point where they could watch the Narza'Tai training. "This is war, something that the Brotherhood (or it's tactics) were not meant for. The Narza'Tai must learn to trust their brothers and sisters more intimately than anyone has trusted another before."

He continued, now pacing. "The Akaviri have not marched across Tamriel in thousands of years, all knowledge of their stratagies and tendencies may be useless. So we have to give our brethren experience, which they shall pass to one another."

"They must also learn to work well without having an immediate superior calling the shots. All teams must be able to make descisions amongst themselves if they are cut off from us and when on contracts that extend beyong our immediate influence."

Karn ceased his pacing, "And as to my loner ways; such habits are second nature to me by now. As I've told you, I've made my living on my own for much of my life." He turned to Patholos. "I don't think anyone has gotten completely used to the changes going on."

Then the sensei finished, "By the time the armies of Tamriel and Akavir are ready to fight we shall as well. The killers shall have their appetites fullfilled."

Kirana

Reality came back, and she groaned as her limbs throbbed after being frozen solid and thawed out. Kirana was too weak to even sit up, her muscles felt like they were made of lead. After shoving her body's complaints away long enough to concentrate, she realized that she was on top of a rock.

Kirana couldn't tell how large the rock was or how high she was, but it was a mild comfort to be moderately orientated.
The Metal Mallet
Flogir

Flogir watched Rann's party walk off into the distance for a little bit and mulled over the possibility of seeing them again. Necromancers are tricky beings, but if anybody could handle them, Flogir felt that Rann's quick thinking, and Issac's level-headedness would definitely prove to be a good combo. There was also this "special weapon" that Satyana possessed. Flogir had yet to see what it actually did, but whatever it was, it would likely help defeat the necromancer.

Flogir turned back to the remaining party members, a flat expression on his face. "Well, by my estimation, it looks like the Silhouette's Army is heading back towards the Imperial City. I suggest we run a parallel course and eventually setup camp in a nice concealable copse, or cave or something."

OOC: If in fact, Dantrag, you want the army to move in a different direction just have them move whichever way and Flogir will suggest they follow them.
Priest of Sithis
Mannimarco

Mannimarco looked up at the girl on the ledge, and he called out, "Girl, when your friends arrive, there will be death for them and you will have to endure it. All I needed was the heirs' blood and it was only a little concentration. You had to RUIN EVERYTHING!" He paused, panting, then continued. "No matter, if they kill me the spell will kill you, a nasty little trick I learned from Akaviri mages. It's called Soul-Bind, and I think it is very usefull." After his last comment, Mannimarco vomited blood. He leaned on his staff for support, but he still vomited. After a few seconds, it passed. Mannimarco muttered, "Fool servants in giving me a weak body. I still need more time on Mundus," and Mannimarco froze the dying cells in his body with the same spell he put on Kirana. A strange thing occured then, some sort of emotional link between the two, and Mannimarco felt every pain that Kirana felt. The pain brought Mannimarco to his knees, then he gasped, "Girl....the pain.....how do you......endure..... the pain?" Mannimarco passed out on the ground at the base of the boulder.

OOC: The spell still is vulnerable to physical death, swords and whatnot, and now Mannimarco feels the same side effects as Kirana, due to the sort of immortality spell he cast on himself
Lord Revan

Kirana

When she heard Marco pass out Kirana smiled smugly to herself. "Typical, he condemns people to suffer without ever feeling that same pain."

While she didn't pass out, she was in no comdition to try an escape. Kirana shut her eyes and tried to save her strength for when it would be needed.

The sage had heard what Mannimarco had said. "So both of us must take the fall? If that's the price that must be paid....."
minque
Satyana

"What do you think of our tattos, Rann?" she adressed her brother "Do you feel anything unusual after absorbing that .....ehh magicka...or power or whatever?"

She squeezed Issacīs hand.....

"I....feel something inside..." she whispered to her beloved one
Lord Revan

Issac

He nodded, and whispered back. "Feel what?" Naturally, Issac was concerned, but he reminded himself that Satyana wasn't helpless.

minque
QUOTE(Lord Revan @ May 12 2007, 01:02 AM) *

Issac

He nodded, and whispered back. "Feel what?" Naturally, Issac was concerned, but he reminded himself that Satyana wasn't helpless.

Satyana

"Besides from a deep love for you sweetie....thereīs something else....which I canīt explain, but itīs a kind of powerful thing, which may be of benefit to us...I just wish Rann will be more susceptible towards me...sometimes I think he might even hate me, and I donīt know why"

Satyana blinked to Issac and started humming a faint tune as they were walking behind Rann...
Lord Revan

Issac

Hate her; how can anyone hate Satyana? I guess anyone can feel something and say or act otherwise. "Hate is a powerful word, maybe he's just agitated by the recent stress." Issac reasoned. "We all know he loathes taking responsibility and this entire situation's been unforgiving to all of us."

"I'd wager everything will cool of when the Silhouete is gone and Tamriel is in some manner of repair." He paused as the tune reminded him of the Deadric song 'Tyana had been singing when they were going to Leyawiin. Issac said with a smile. "If healing turns out to be a dead end you might find a job as a bard. You have the voice talent to have an affect on listeners."
minque
QUOTE(Lord Revan @ May 12 2007, 06:00 PM) *

Issac

Hate her; how can anyone hate Satyana? I guess anyone can feel something and say or act otherwise. "Hate is a powerful word, maybe he's just agitated by the recent stress." Issac reasoned. "We all know he loathes taking responsibility and this entire situation's been unforgiving to all of us."

"I'd wager everything will cool of when the Silhouete is gone and Tamriel is in some manner of repair." He paused as the tune reminded him of the Deadric song 'Tyana had been singing when they were going to Leyawiin. Issac said with a smile. "If healing turns out to be a dead end you might find a job as a bard. You have the voice talent to have an affect on listeners."

Satyana

She smiled, Issac always made her feel so good, thatīs one of the numerous reason why she had come to love him so much

"Hmm...letīs hope that" she answered, planting a kiss on his lips

"Have I told you I love you?" She asked with a smile.

She didnīt wait for an answer, she started to take a dance step but then suddenly stopped....a weird look in her face

"Shhh.....I...feel..." Then she pressed her hands to her tattoo...looking like she was in pain

OOC: I have no idea what she sees or feels, I just thought there should be something evil around... evillol.gif
Lord Revan

Issac

The smile that had developed vanished when Satyana stooped and appeared in pain. "'Tyana? Are you alright?"

Issac looked worried and placed his hands gently on her shoulders. "What's wrong?"
Tenek, The Thief

Tenek, main group

This is wierd...... is this even possible? Tenek scratched his head. Who are these people? He watched as a small group of three split off and the rest of the party started going in the other direction.

Maybe I can find something valuable if I follow the larger group. As they got far enough, Tenek jumped up into a nearby tree and trailed the group just out of sight.

OCC: This post has been checked for grammer/capitalization/etc. errors by Lord Revan biggrin.gif (Do not erase this Tenek!)
Priest of Sithis
Mannimarco

A cold hand grasped Mannimarco's mind, and his subconscious became aware of itself. "My physical being is unconscious, correct?" Mannimarco asked his conscious. Yes, came the reply. A feeling of misplacement shot through Mannimarco, and his mind saw a metaphor for life: a giant river, flowing and carrying the essences of every living creature along its path. Mannimarco saw creatures die, and when they did, their essence would divert and collect in pools outside of the river. Mannimarco saw the essence of Kirana, floating in the absence of space above the river, along with vampires and the like. Mannimarco asked how and why he was able to see this, and nothing answered him. Down the river a ways, Mannimarco saw a lone figure stand in the river like a rock: It was the Silhouette and he was diverting essence everywhere, destroying whole segments of the river. The Silhouette turned and gazed at Mannimarco, and Mannimarco's vision started to haze. Mannimarco came to below the boulder where Kirana was sitting, and he noticed she was of her own conscious. He breathed slowly and he relaxed against the boulder. He didn't know what to make of the vision, but he knew one thing: the Silhouette has to be some kind of immortal to be able to stem the river like that.
Dantrag
Rann

Rann heard Satyana and Issac's conversation, (they were, after all, walking right behind him) but pretended he didn't. He was bothered by the fact that his sister thought that he hated her, but didn't outwardly show it.

Then they stopped; Satyana was obviously not well. He stood out of the way, letting Issac take care of her while he helplessly looked on.
minque
Satyana

"Issac...Rann! Thereīs someone- or thing present, that do not wish us good....I feel evil, and it hurts! Rann!! YOU must feel it!"

She held tight to Issac and stretched her hand out...towards Rann. Her tatto was flaming red and it burnt her like fire

"Rann????" her voice broke into a scream, then she let go of Issac and focused on the trees nearby....there was a movement in there....

OOC: Now then, who is threatening the youngsters? One of the evil ones I hope?! ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.