Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
ShogunSniper
continue!

Previously...

crap i knew i messed up on something sad.gif forgot the "II" [curse word]

Fixed it for you ~ Wolfie
The Metal Mallet
OOC: Would Salina know of Sadril? I'm not too familiar with who knew who in the first To Heir is Human, so I don't know whether names like Sadril, Brianna or Rahvin would spark anything. I figure the last two names would though, since they were more directly involved with Salina and the child theft. I'll just sorta hesitate Amrita's thought process for now.

Amrita

A sly smile crossed Amrita's lips. She was glad she didn't kill the mer right away; he had her kind of humour.

"Well, Sadril, you like to get right to the personal questions it seems," said, mocking offence. Her expressioned darkened though. "I never met my mother. I lived with my aunt," she said facing away from the party. She abruptly turned around. "Now a question from me. How do you know my name? You guys bounty hunters?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.
ShogunSniper
QUOTE(The Metal Mallet @ May 23 2007, 11:44 PM) *

Amrita

A sly smile crossed Amrita's lips. She was glad she didn't kill the mer right away; he had her kind of humour.

"Well, Sadril, you like to get right to the personal questions it seems," said, mocking offence. Her expressioned darkened though. "I never met my mother. I lived with my aunt," she said facing away from the party. She abruptly turned around. "Now a question from me. How do you know my name? You guys bounty hunters?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Sadril

"That was two questions. No matter. We are spokespeople from different parties," and the seams of friendship begin to tear, "And you have a power lying dormant in you that you cannot possibly imagine."

OOC: sry danny, thought you logged out. and salina wouldnt know sadril, but the other two might be a different story.
The Metal Mallet
Amrita

Amrita laughed. "That's a new one! I have to admit that," she said, reining in her laughter, "I would've thought that if you know my name you would know that I'm quite a powerful lady. You're just telling me stuff I all ready know."

Amrita sensed that Sadril's phrasing of "different" meant something special. Perhaps his companions had been led along by the more socialble mer.

"I'll bite. Who are these "parties" you speak of?"
ShogunSniper
Sadril

"Myself, I represent a quite powerful man who seeks to help you gain power in exchange for your aid to him..." he spoke slowly, "My friends," gesturing towards Rahvin and Brianna, "Represent a party who seeks to withhold you from my own, keep you from you true potential, and very possibly kill you.

"So you have three choices here, Amrita." He said with a glint of mischief in his eyes, "You can humor me further and accompany me back to Veric," Sadril hoped dropping the big V's name would help sway Amrita's decision; if she had even heard of him.

"You can follow my friends, one of which may or may not be your heartless mother, and waste away your days aiding however you can." Sadril smiled sickly at the controversy he may have just unleashed.

"And of course you can choose to do nothing, in which case you will definitely be hunted down by Veric, and quite possibly my friend's company."
The Metal Mallet
OOC: Again, I'm not familiar on whether or not Salina knew of Veric or not (I suppose she did) but for the sake of the manner. I'll just let on that Salina told her about Rahvin and Brianna and not Veric.

Amrita

"And I suppose killing all three of you won't stop both your respective parties will it?" she asked rhetorically before snickering. She then gave the female of the group a hard look. "Auntie has told me much about you and Aunt Telina," she said with contempt. "To think I would fall back into your arms after all these years would be foolish. You shouldn't have even bothered coming."

She faced the vampire once more. "I would very like to meet your employer. His aquistion about unveiling my true power has me intrigued. Plus, you seem more hospitable than those two," she said formally.

Plus, should his offer prove useless I don't think it would be much trouble to get out of there. Heck, I might even kill this Veric for wasting my time.

OOC (again): Well that's it for me tonight. Nighty night!
Dantrag
Rahvin

When Sadril revealed his employer, Rahvin shot him a look that combined anger and confusion. Many questions were answered then, the puzzle pieces in his mind coming together. Even many of his memories from twenty years ago made that much more sense.

He said nothing, though. He acted calmly and began to weigh the different options he and Brianna had, based on this new information. Sadril had always been known for flip-flopping sides, but since he was still with Veric after twenty years, that could merely be an act. Sadril may have in all actuality been Veric's most loyal servant. He knew that once Amrita was Veric's Rann and Satyana were next.

Betray my family, Sadril, you'll regret it for the rest of your immortal life.

His face didn't show his thoughts though. He smiled at Sadril and said in an overly cheerful voice, "Good-bye, Sadril. Have a good journey back."

"And Amrita, watch out at night; he likes to feed on anything close."
Priest of Sithis
Mannimarco

Running through the brambles, Mannimarco followed the blood trail. He stopped when he felt a familiar feeling in the area. Mannimarco called out to the open woods, "I feel you there, one of the ones with the tattoo. You are angry that your friend is no more. Let me tell you this. If you interfer with my plans, I will not stop hunting you until you serve me eternally." Mannimarco spun around, thinking he heard something behind him. After a few seconds, Mannimarco took off back on the trail.

Army of Morrowind

They approached the outskirts of the Imperial city, and Commander Astratus noticed that it was evacuated. "Hurry, inside the city!" The bannermen sounded their horns for the charge and the Army of Morrowind descended on the city.
Dantrag
Rann

"And what plans do you have?" he asked the King of Worms in an accusatory tone, "To kill children? Is that your plan?"

He realized that he had given up his position just then, but in reality, couldn't care less.
Lord Revan

Kirana

After doubling back to where the fighting had started, she found Satyana and Issac. Hastilly casting a feather spell on Issac, Kirana slung her son over her shoulders. "Rann is being a pain in Mannimarco's neck at the moment; he'll catch up later, but we have to get going now."

minque
Brianna

The sight of her third child created chaos inside her mind. She could feel deep hatred emerging from the young girl with the golden skin...Oddly enough she didnīt feel the same towards her, she merely froze to ice. Brianna had lived a pretty comfortable life with Telina at Dagoth Ur, for many years she was held unconscious but thereafter life was rather good. Telina had been a good friend, and Brianna had healed in body and soul, save for the amnesia of course.

The encounter with Amrita made dark winds blow in her mind. This was the first one of her three children she actually met. The two others were....somewhere out there, and suddenly she was terrified that something would happen to them, before she got to really know them.

She didnīt reply to Amrita, she couldnīt! She turned to Rahvin with a wordless cry for help...

Rahvin, if you have the slightest feelings for me, help me out of this, take me away from that massive hatred!

Brianna felt the world darken around her.....and fell unconscious to the ground

Satyana

The shock of seeing Soldin get killed was the most terrible thing she had experienced, knowing that he probably would still be alive if she hadnīt been so stubborn....

Then seeing Kirana just take issac away from her was more than she could endure...with a tormented scream she sank to the ground covering her face with her hands..

"Issac! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

OOC: So now both of them are out! Hmmm
Lord Revan
OCC: uh, Kirana is just carrying Issac on her back. Satyana is supposed to follow them....... honest mistake.

Edit: Good, now will someone kindly delete this post?
ShogunSniper
Sadril

"Why thank you," Sadril offered at Amrita's comment of him being more hospitable. "And thank you," he said to Rahvin, bowing slightly. The mer's voice and facial expressions didn't show much anger, but it was more than obvious Rahvin bared some hatred toward the vampire.

He walked past Rahvin and the collapsed Brianna, but stopped a few paces behind him, putting them back to back. In a serious tone, though who knew for sure with Sadril, he said, "You'll understand eventually, Rahvin," his volume dropped, "The balance must be kept."

And as quickly as the seriousness had come, it fled. "I'll keep an eye on Rann for you, friend," he bellowed out with a laugh as he continued walking with Amrita.

OOC: im out for the night, gonna see pirates III
minque
Satyana

She didnīt allow herself to pass out, instead she flung herself after the sage, her feet barely touched the ground

"You two, wait for me" she mumbled as she followed them close behind...

Brianna

She wasnīt passed out for more than a couple of seconds, she was instantly awake when Sadril mentioned Rannīs name...Rann, the son she hadnīt even met! And that vamp said heīd look after him? Heīd most probably either kill him or betray him for all that matters. She couldnīt let that happen....and Rahvin neither...

Incredible fury filled her mind, she wanted to exterminate Sadril....

"Donīt you dare, vampire, or youīll really wish you never met me" she hissed with her teeth gritted...

Brianna felt a strange power grow inside her.....
Lord Revan

Kirana

"Nice show of theatrics," Kirana muttured dryly. The thought of teleporting occured to her, but in this weakened state she was, Kirana doubted that she could do so with two passengers. Even if it was just myself, I would probably show up ten feet over the tree tops and pass out.... or appear in atoms.

"The Imperial City would be our best bet, everyone will be heading there."
Dantrag
Rahvin

"Just go," he said to Sadril flatly, "Do what you have to."

Just know that I'll be watching.

He turned to Brianna, "Let's go see if we can get some rest in that inn."
The Metal Mallet
Amrita

A dark smile crossed the Altmer's lips as she watched Rahvin and her mother stalk away from Sadril and her. It felt good to hurt and anger someone who had simply abandoned her.

She turned her back on the couple and walk alongside Sadril, who seemed to be having as much fun with the situation as she was.

"So, would you care to tell me more about this employer of yours? If he turns out to be some creep who is just seeking sexual favours, I'm sorry but I just have to kill both of you the most creative way I can think of. And things tend to hurt more when I get creative," she said in a light manner.
ShogunSniper
Sadril

"Veric is a magickal genius of sorts. Or prodigy may be a better word... You'll see for yourself what he is capable of soon enough," Sadril answered as they walked.

"I assure the last thing he is interested in is women, and if he sought sexual favors I'm sure he wouldn't go out of his way to locate you. Do not worry yourself with creative murder, but just for the record," he leaned in close and looked at her, "You might... Maybe," he stuck his lips out mockingly as he mouthed the word, "Be capable of killing me. On your best day and my worst there is a slight chance you could best me.

"I've seen what you can do with shadows. I share a similar trait, coincidently. I see everything that happens under the veil of darkness. I've seen you take the shape of shadow. It's a nice trick, but regardless; you won't kill Veric. You don't have the power... yet, oh daughter of Brianna. He will end you," Sadril concluded in a half threatening, half playful tone.
Priest of Sithis
Mannimarco

Mannimarco located the Dunmer among the foliage. "Listen here you brat! You live your life without fear of death, masqueraiding among the weak like some kind of condescending saviour! Have you any idea of the horror that spills from your finger tips? That mark hasn't shown its face in ages, and it wields more power than you or I could imagine. I need you alive, that is why I hesistate to try and kill you. Your blood along with the blood of your siblings is needed to unlock Reman Cyrodil's secrets. Dunmer, you need to put aside this pesky squabbling you have with those you find evil." Mannimarco approached Rann, and he dropped his staff on the ground. He walked right up to him and stared Rann in the eyes. "Kill me.....and you kill Kirana, let me live, and thousands will die.......Make your choice." Mannimarco didn't know whether he could unlock the secrets of the skull, but he did not want the Dunmer to know that. And there was something else. Some dark force using a group as a mask. He was somewhere near the snakemen....
minque
QUOTE(Lord Revan @ May 25 2007, 01:00 AM) *

Kirana

"Nice show of theatrics," Kirana muttured dryly. The thought of teleporting occured to her, but in this weakened state she was, Kirana doubted that she could do so with two passengers. Even if it was just myself, I would probably show up ten feet over the tree tops and pass out.... or appear in atoms.

"The Imperial City would be our best bet, everyone will be heading there."

Satyana

She didnīt reply to Kiranaīs remark, she just tagged along....

I wonīt let her make my life more miserable than it already is...Soldin died because of me, Issac is resting in his motherīs arms...how on Nirn could he accept a thing like that? Heīs a grown-up!

QUOTE(Dantrag @ May 25 2007, 02:02 AM) *

Rahvin

"Just go," he said to Sadril flatly, "Do what you have to."

Just know that I'll be watching.

He turned to Brianna, "Let's go see if we can get some rest in that inn."

Brianna

She nodded, utterly exhausted and a good deal worried about what would happen. She just followed Rahvin inside the Inn....she planned to let him do the talking...

QUOTE(The Metal Mallet @ May 25 2007, 02:13 AM) *

Amrita

A dark smile crossed the Altmer's lips as she watched Rahvin and her mother stalk away from Sadril and her. It felt good to hurt and anger someone who had simply abandoned her.

She turned her back on the couple and walk alongside Sadril, who seemed to be having as much fun with the situation as she was.

"So, would you care to tell me more about this employer of yours? If he turns out to be some creep who is just seeking sexual favours, I'm sorry but I just have to kill both of you the most creative way I can think of. And things tend to hurt more when I get creative," she said in a light manner.

OOC: Ehh...Brianna didnīt exactly abandon Amrita! That evil witch Salina just snatched the baby-girl and went off with her!
jack cloudy
Green-Root.

Green-Root ran along, getting increasingly further behind the others with each step.
,,Damn that evil goldskin. I can't run anymore." He cursed under his breath and then slapped himself for his foolishness. He was running next to a streaming river, and hadn't noticed. Without delay, he jumped in and instantly shot forward, easily catching up despite swimming upstream.

Flint Ironwood.

,,Ok, so now that we've broken the dam, what do we do?" Flint asked as they ran. He felt a few stings in his side and noted to himself that he was going to run out of breath soon.
,,Man, I'm old."
Lord Revan
OCC: I assume that 'Marco's lair is somewhere in Blackwood.

Ian

Ignoring the necromancers and their wretched projects, the vampire kept moving toward the enterance to the surface.

The sudden light blinded him for a few minutes before he resumed. An hour and another "dry" deer later, Ian finally replied to the mysterious voice.

"So, ignoring the fact that you have never given me a straight answer, what interests you so much about my allies." He caught a familiar scent in the wind and then others as well.

"I would like to know so no unsavory situation insues that creates confusion between you, myself, or my companions."

Karn

He gave a sideways glance at the Altmeri healer tending to Patholos before catching himself and returning his attention to more pressing matters.

Across the lake was the Imperial City. The scouts he'd sent informed him of the Morrowind army within.
"Well, at least it's not just us and a motley gang of adventurers." He muttured.

Around him the Narza'Tai were constructing small rafts to for archers to fire from on the water.

The plan was to use these rafts to keep boats from crossing to the city.
The rest would be fighting either on the City Isle or on the mainaland.

Karn hoped this stratagy would be more ideal for his subordinates than the previous offensive.

He turned again to Patholos, not the comely healer.
The Metal Mallet
OOC: Minque. Amrita could've been basically brainwashed by Salina to think that Brianna abandoned her. Plus the fact that Salina managed to steal Amrita and no real effort was made to retrieve her could make her feel like she was basically abandoned.

Amrita

Amrita grinned at Sadril's comments. Despite his jesting tone, Amrita had a feeling that the vampire was serious. At least it was good to know that she wasn't going to be used in a way she didn't like.

"Well I guess that makes it more a challenge then," she shot back, a sly grin on her face, "I do enjoy a challenge when I hear one."

While she didn't want to actually kill this Veric at the moment. There was always the possibility that she might have to. And just like anybody, there was always some sort a weakness to them. Amrita intended to find out what that was. Just in case she needed.

"Ahh, so you specialize with the shadows too. Care to tell me more about it?" she asked, honestly interested.
ShogunSniper
Sadril
"As do I," he repllied to Amrita's note on challenges with a sly, suggestive tone.

"I am quite old. Centuries, though you wouldn't know it," Sadril said with a grin, proud of his unaging features. "I can't remember when or how I acquired it, nor do I know how or why I can do it, but I can almost speak to shadows..."

They exited the town of Soluthis and walked along the perimiter of it, though Sadril had no intention of walking back to Veric. "I concentrate on something I want or need, and shadow acts as my eye. Sometimes I think I'm crazy, but it lead me to you. I can also blend in with a shadow, become one with it almost, but I cannot become one, nor move from shadow to shadow as I understand you can."
Dantrag
Cerpin

One of your companions has something that belongs to me. If you swear secrecy in this, I'll slowly answer your questions as you help us both by getting me out of your head.

Mannimarco

Mannimarco located the Dunmer among the foliage. "Listen here you brat! You live your life without fear of death, masqueraiding among the weak like some kind of condescending saviour! Have you any idea of the horror that spills from your finger tips? That mark hasn't shown its face in ages, and it wields more power than you or I could imagine. I need you alive, that is why I hesistate to try and kill you. Your blood along with the blood of your siblings is needed to unlock Reman Cyrodil's secrets. Dunmer, you need to put aside this pesky squabbling you have with those you find evil." Mannimarco approached Rann, and he dropped his staff on the ground. He walked right up to him and stared Rann in the eyes. "Kill me.....and you kill Kirana, let me live, and thousands will die.......Make your choice." Mannimarco didn't know whether he could unlock the secrets of the skull, but he did not want the Dunmer to know that. And there was something else. Some dark force using a group as a mask. He was somewhere near the snakemen....

Rann

Rann was a bit confused, but didn't show it. "Fine," he said, "I'll go peacefully if you do."

He didn't really want to let Mannimarco go, mainly because those thousands of people would die. But there was also something else. Rann knew that he would end up on the opposite side of Mannimarco again in the future, and eventually both he and Kirana would have to accept it.

Lord Revan

Ian, on the move with a stowaway

With the voice's information, he quickened to his full speed, nearly unnoticed to unwary eyes.

While the new information held promise, Ian decided to hold the question as to what this belonging was, or its importance.

Issac

The first sensation that hit him was his every limb throbbing from being frozen abruptly and thawing at an equal rate.

Issac groaned, which also was uncomfortable. It took him several moments of blinking to recognize his surroundings.

Rather than ask the first question , or rather the stream of questions, he held his tongue and focused first on dealing with the sick feeling in his stomach and the nausia.

"So," he managed from being draped upside-down and being swung back and forth as Kirana walked. "Where are Rann and Soldin?"

OCC: Ian shall be along shortly for the rescue party (how many of those have we had in this story? Jk.)

PS: Patholos may regain consciousness anytime now. How many unconscious people have we had?
minque
Satyana

Satyana tried to help Issac, she noticed he didnīt feel all that good so she gave him a strange-looking plant to chew on...

"Come on Issac, try this, just chew it and youīll feel better" She did not want to talk about what happened to Soldin...it hurt too much.

Must focus on the current...have to avoid looking back.....Oh Soldin, your blood is on my hands

A few tears ran down her cheeks and she turned away from Issac, not wanting him to notice...
Lord Revan

Issac

The herb tasted awful, but he continued chewing regardless of the outlandish taste.

Issac could have sworn he saw something glimmer on Satyana's face before she abruptly turned away.

His question died in his throat, as he decided against pressing the issue.

Kirana

She noticed Issac stir and Satyana giving him an herb to help him feel better.

Satyana's anguish was apparent to her even without looking at the girl.
For her sake, Kirana decided to inform Issac later without Satyana's presense.
The Metal Mallet
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ May 26 2007, 07:36 PM) *

Sadril
"As do I," he repllied to Amrita's note on challenges with a sly, suggestive tone.

"I am quite old. Centuries, though you wouldn't know it," Sadril said with a grin, proud of his unaging features. "I can't remember when or how I acquired it, nor do I know how or why I can do it, but I can almost speak to shadows..."

They exited the town of Soluthis and walked along the perimiter of it, though Sadril had no intention of walking back to Veric. "I concentrate on something I want or need, and shadow acts as my eye. Sometimes I think I'm crazy, but it lead me to you. I can also blend in with a shadow, become one with it almost, but I cannot become one, nor move from shadow to shadow as I understand you can."

Amrita

Amrita nodded thoughtfully as she listened to Sadril explain his affinity to the shadows.

"Everyone has been touched by Sheogorath, at least a little bit," she said with a wicked grin on her face. The vampire's ability to "speak" with the shadows was strange, especially since they seemed to give good answers, but at least it appeared he admired something that she could do with the shadows that he couldn't.

"I was quite surprized myself when I figured out that I could flow with the shadows. I was very young at the time," she continued, "Since then, I've made great use of the skill."

She paused as she looked around town. "Now is this Veric character nearby? I've been on a lot of long journeys lately so I would perfer it if the trip was short."
ShogunSniper
Sadril

Sadril simply smiled at Amrita's request. He removed a yellow amulet from his side pocket, wrapped the necklace around his wrist, and stared at her blankly. In reality, however, he was communicating with his employer.

Veric.

Veric

Altair was off to the side of the action of the dam being taken apart, staying unnoticed by the others, when he received a flood of information.

When Sadril effectively wore the amulet, Veric was made aware of his location, what he was seeing, feeling, even thinking.

What? he replied.

I have found Amrita.

A surprised look crawled upon and latched itself to Veric's face. He turned and walked away from the group and leaned against a tree. Really? I'm surprised.

Yeah... Well believe it. She's here in front of me.

I'll be there in "no time." The last two words were physically spoken from behind Sadril as an Altmer formed out of a faint glow of light.

Sadril stepped aside and place his left hand on the hilt of his katana. "Amrita, Veric. Veric, Amrita."

"Pleased," Veric said with a smile as he extended a hand to Amrita, his features changing from that of an Almter to that of his preferred Breton form.
The Metal Mallet
Amirta

Amrita raised an eyebrow as the Altmer that suddenly appeared turned into a Breton before her eyes. She thought she kept her astonishment in check as she shook the extended hand of the yellow-eyed Breton.

"That's quite a trick ya got there, Veric. It seems the things Sadril said about you were true," she said smirking. She nodded to the amulet Sadril was holding. "Is that some sort of communication device?"

Voltar

Voltar was walking alongside "Altair" when he abruptly removed himself from the party and vanished into the air. The abrupt disappearance took a second for Voltar to register. He looked at the rest of the group ahead of him. It didn't appear that any of them noticed the mage vanish, but it wouldn't take long for one of them to wonder where he was.

Slightly agitated, Voltar grasped his yellow amulet hidden in his pocket.

Veric, I do hope that wherever you went that you return soon. I don't think it's wise to simply vanish without some sort of coverup made first. All ready there are those around us that are suspicious, this does not help. If anyone asks though, I'll just say you fell ill and required some privacy in some secluded spot nearby. Hopefully I'll keep the others from investigating. All the same, I would perfer it if you returned here soon.

Voltar continued walking, a sour expression on his face.
ShogunSniper
Sadril and Veric

Sadril pocketed the amulet and looked down his nose at Amrita. "Among other things," he answered before turning on his heels and walking back toward town.

Meanwhile...

You're resourceful! Veric shot back at Voltar with his own annoyed tone, not wanting to be bothered with trivial suspicions. Yes, tell them I got sick or I had to take a damn piss or something. It won't be long.

He then called to the departing Sadril, "There's a mark set for you in Cyrodiil," to which Sadril replied with a flip of his hand over his shoulder, rudely waving off Veric.

"Moody little vampire, isn't he?" the Breton asked Amrita. "Don't trust much what he says, but what he told you of me is probably true."

He extended his arm gentlemanly for Amrita to take. "If you'll allow me to demonstrate."
The Metal Mallet
Amrita

Amrita watched the vampire stalk off. "I take it you don't mind him acting that way then, else you would've gotten rid of him a long time ago," Amrita mused as she took the mage's hand.

"Let's be off then."

Voltar

Voltar's sour expression grew more grave. He thought the possibility of increased suspicion warranted a warning. Well it seemed that whatever Veric was up to was quite important for him to snap back like that.

"He better make sure he looks to see if others are watching before he vanishes again," Voltar mumbled bitterly.

OOC: That's it for me tonight. Later folks!
Priest of Sithis
Mannimarco

Acknowledging Rann, Mannimarco took off for the direction of Kirana. He had to stop her and get her back. If she found out how to break the leash that was affecting them both, she could kill him. Checking all his psychic channels, he noticed that his servants observed the Silhouette's Army and the Army of Morrowind moving towards the Imperial City. Mannimarco sent a message to his second in command and he kept on the trail for Kirana. Shouting back at Rann, he yelled, "Dunmer, the pieces are set, the board is in motion. Best not get caught in something you can't control....."
Lord Revan

Kirana

Barely realizing the newfound sense of urgency and the rapidly approaching presense through the link, Kirana exhaled sharply. "Great, just what we needed."

Taking the lightened Issac off her shoulder and placing him on his feet, she ordered both her son and Satyana. "Get out of here now, find the others and help save the Empire; I've got my own conflict."

Issac

Recovered from his earlier sickness, he shook his head. "There is no way, we are going to leave while you get captured again, or killed."

Ian

He paused suddenly, bewildered by what he beheld. A trail of blood was flowing uphillat a rapid pace. "What in Obli-"

Ian turned to see a Dunmer in robes come charging after the blood trail.

OCC: Being that Mannimarco doesn't have nearly the same body he had a decade and a half ago, Ian doesn't recognize him as the King of Worms reincarnated.
jack cloudy
Green-Root.

Green-Root turned over on his back and lazily swung his tail at just the right speed to keep up. He looked over at the group and almost instantly noticed that Altair was missing.
,,Hah, was about time they left. But his buddy is still here. Weird." He thought. He looked at the progress being made and decided that he could backtrack for a while and catch up again later. It didn't appear as if they were going to move away from the river anytime soon.

The Argonian vanished underwater and raced back downstream.
,,Alright, Altair or what's your name. Let's see what you're up to."

Flint Ironwood.

The stinging in his side began to become worse.
,,Yo, Flogir. Hold it for a moment." He called out and stopped to lean against a tree and catch his breath.
,,It doesn't seem like we're being followed, other than by that scaly Argonian." He said and looked for said Argonian, only to see a greenish blur racing down the river.
,,Ah, crap! He's heading downstream! He's going to warn the army! I knew we couldn't trust him!" Despite being tired, the Breton forced himself to run after Green-Root.
,,If I had any magicka whatsoever, it would be so easy to jump and cut him off."
Priest of Sithis
Mannimarco

Following the trail Mannimarco suddenly became aware of two souls stored in a dead body. A conduit ?, Mannimarco guessed, referencing back to the time when necromancers would use vampires to store souls. Mannimarco turned to the general direction of Ian, and spoke the words to command the dead flesh. After speaking the words, small purple tendrils of energy shot from his fingers and surrounded Ian. "Dead, you are a conduit. You need to serve me. Ecstasy will be given tenfold." The words played over and over in Ian's mind. Mannimarco watched the trail slowly ebb away and pulled his fist to his chest. Surprisingly, the purple tendrils tightened like a cord, and Mannimarco shot off for the trail. Nervousness overcame Mannimarco as he hurried along the path.
minque
Satyana

She agreed with Issac, they couldnīt just leave Kirana. She decided to show her tattoo-

"See this? Itīs got powers, Iīm just not so sure how it would be of any help to you....but I think you know"
Lord Revan

Kirana

She shook her head grimly, refusing both their arguments. "The only way to destroy Mannimarco is by destroying me. Given time I may be able to find a way to influence or break that bond, but right now the only options you two have is to either kill me now and save a lot of people from suffering in the future, or to let Mannimarco take me back."

"It may be difficult, but the option that will help anyone is the former." Kirana looked hard at each of them. "Simple suicide won't work, so you two will have to decide."

Issac

Part of him made his hand rest on his katana's hilt, but that was as far as it got before, he stopped it. Kill Kirana to save thousands and get rid of Mannimarco for the time being......

The realization brought forth a truth he hadn't seen before. "Even if we destroy you and Mannimarco one of his servants can just reincarnate him a second time." He whispered, "Killing you won't promise he won't be back again."

Kirana hid her reaction, but Issac knew from growing up with as his matron that she had not thought of that beforehand.

Ian

On reflex, Ian took a step back, but the tendrils ensnared him. The words of the Dunmer rang through his head. His entire body pulsed in reaction to the words and promise of pleasure. Suddenly, Ian realized he had little to no control over his body's actions.

As Mannimarco continued hastily down the path, so to did Ian's body. Leaving Ian to fume over lossing grip on his own body. "Do you have anything to do with this!?" He asked accussingly of the voice.

OCC: How will this affect Cerpin
ShogunSniper
Veric

"I have my reasons for keeping him around," Veric replied regarding Sadril, "Anyone else and I would have done away with him long ago... Ready?" he asked before a flash of light overtook them both, then blackness.

When the darkness subsided a few seconds later, Amrita would see that she was in a large rectangular room, stone floors, ceiling, and walls. A large, fine, gold embroidered red rug covered most of the floor, muting any footsteps. Despite the presence of castle-esque windows, they offered no light; to look out them would be to look into black abyss. Only torches spaced along the walls intervened shadows. Even their dim light did not reach the center of the spacious hall, leaving a veil of darkness from which Veric emerged.

"Very cozy, isn't it?"
Dantrag
QUOTE(Lord Revan @ May 29 2007, 06:52 PM) *

Ian

On reflex, Ian took a step back, but the tendrils ensnared him. The words of the Dunmer rang through his head. His entire body pulsed in reaction to the words and promise of pleasure. Suddenly, Ian realized he had little to no control over his body's actions.

As Mannimarco continued hastily down the path, so to did Ian's body. Leaving Ian to fume over lossing grip on his own body. "Do you have anything to do with this!?" He asked accussingly of the voice.

OCC: How will this affect Cerpin

Cerpin

Don't be stupid, vampire. he responded, as if the very idea insulted him. If I wanted someone other than you to be in control of this body, I'd have done it myself. Which, by the way, I could have easily done.

He paused for a second.

I can still wrestle back control of this body, but you have to do something first, and I'll need your full cooperation.

Rann

Rann chased after Mannimarco, then, after a few moments of dumbfounded silence. He had expected Mannimarco to go his own way and leave them be, not chase after the friends he had just tried to save. He still couldn't figure out if there had been a miscommunication or if Mannimarco had simply lied outright.

It didn't matter though, as he saw Mannimarco in the distance. He was gaining on the necromancer.

Then another figure joined him, and Rann couldn't tell if the newcomer was chasing after Mannimarco or joining him in his chase.
The Metal Mallet
Amrita

Amrita looked around the room, taking it all in.

"If you say so..." she said as she noticed the lack of furnishings and the odd darkness outside the windows.

"Where exactly are we?"

Flogir

Flogir paused alongside Flint to allow him to catch his breath.

"Looks like your age is finally catching up with you, eh?" he said chuckling. He wouldn't admit that he was tired himself.

Flogir looked back when Flint mentioned that Green-Root was on the run.

"Damnit! I knew we shouldn't have trusted him!" he cursed before running past Voltar on his way to catch the argonian.

Voltar

Voltar watched the Argonian swim past him, heading downstream. It didn't take much for Voltar to realize that Green-Root was trying to figure out that he was looking for someone. The others threw a commotion about Green-Root trying to betray them, so he went along with it.

"He is!? Let's roast that lizard!" he cried as he followed behind Flogir and Flint.
ShogunSniper
Veric

"We," Veric said as he strode closer to Amrita, "Are in a place of my own creation... I can't tell you anymore now..." he stopped awkwardly close to the mer.

"But maybe if we get to know eachother a little better," he placed a hand under her chin, "I can share my secrets with you."

Sadril

Sadril walked into the inn where Amrita had walked out of. He assumed his previous traveling partners were inside, and he stepped in.

Looking around, he spotted Rahvin and Brianna, and quietly made his way over to them.

OOC: danny, if you would...
The Metal Mallet
OOC: Sorry, this will be my last RP post tonight. My bro is in the hospital so I'm not exactly in the mood for RPing at the moment

Amrita

Amrita smacked Veric's hand aside and simultaneously had a crossbow aimed at his face.

"Just give me a reason not to kill you right now, pervert," she hissed as she was offended by the suggestive tone of the Breton's voice.

That vampire is going to pay for getting me into this!
Dantrag
OOC: I'm sorry, man. Hope everything turns out alright.

Rahvin

Rahvin smirked a little when Sadril quietly walked into the inn.

He's a lovable vampire bastarde. he thought to himself, wondering how Sadril could have such terrible luck with such good connections.

"Your new friend abandon you, Sadril?" he asked with a laugh.
Lord Revan

Ian

"Alright let's hear it, anything my body does, possessed or not, is my responsibility. And I'd very much like to be in control when ever it does something." He replied
ShogunSniper
Veric

"What's stopping you?" Veric asked in a taunting tone.

OOC: if you'd like, i can write out the fight scene so as to not tie veric up, PM me, metal.

Sadril

Sadril simply smiled a half-annoyed grin. He didn't answer, simply cut to the chase. "It's a long walk to Cyrodiil, would you like a spell to make things go faster?"
Dantrag
Cerpin

Alright, vampire. I'll explain our situation simply for you before we begin. You see, you have control over your body, in theory. Think of yourself as captain and myself as first mate. This being controlling your body is like a hurricane. Since your first mate happens to be more experienced in this sort of thing, you'll need to temporarily step down.

I'm going to try and take your position now. I need you to fully accept what I am doing no resistance. You'll feel a panicking snesation, and you may feel as if you're dying, but I assure you, you are not. Then, I'll take care of this situation and you can have your body back. But in return, I want you to help me find my own body when this is through...
Lord Revan

Ian, nogotiating

He remained silent for a few heartbeats before asking in return. "And how long has it been since you resided in your old body; if it's been years than it's likely that it is less than suitable or has been eaten by some animal."

Dantrag
Cerpin

I don't need my body per se...just a body.

Look, I'll be completely honest; if you're worried about losing your body to me, don't be. I don't want a vampire's body anyway, but I do need your help, so think of it as a bargain between the two of us.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.