Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Secret of the Red Altar, Playground 1
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Dantrag
Ahn

"So they started a guild war," he said flatly.

"So, Hitius," he began, "Do you want us to fight or relocate before they get here?"
GunsnArmor
Hanadam Hitius

"I don't know...." he faintly said, and he thought. "We should fight. If maybe they are too strong, we shall fall back."

Jo'Puma

"So...are we ready then?" Jo'Puma asked the room.
jack cloudy
Deryll Farfing.

,,Look!" Deryll looked and saw someone run off along the path they were going to take.
,,Ok, change of plans. We've already been discovered. Split off in three equal portions. We're going to storm all three routes at the same time! No, we won't need as many troops on the narrow trail. Send a quarter to the narrow trail and split the remainder evenly on the other two paths! Move!" He ordered.

Deryll himself moved to the narrow trail, where he expected the Bronze guild to make its escape.
,,If they have any good fighters, they could smash through a lot of opposition there where we're forced to come one by one. After all, this army consists of amateurs."

Gro-Bolg Madrukh

,,That's the spirit. Don't look down, Hitius! We shall stand strong and drive them back for sure!" Madrukh cheered.
,,Though keeping a plan of escape in line would help. If we win this fight, they'll come back with more. We should leave at the end of the battle regardless of the outcome. I suggest we don't take the caravan trail. That's where the enemy will surely be watching. The coast might be safe, but with that storm looming, the sea might flood the trail. Then there is the narrow path through the hills. If we meet opposition there, we can only hope that we are the better fighters. Only one man fits at the narrowest point. One man there can hold an army if that army consists only of weak fighters. Decide, Hitius."
DungeonHunter
OOC: you failed to mention how many men are under uh..."farfing's" command
jack cloudy
OCC: Not that many, about twenty in total. That makes five on the narrow trail and 7.5 on the other paths. (yup, 7.5. Any volunteers for a cleaving?) It looks like someone is severely underestimating the Bronze guild. I would have put this in a pm, but everyone needs to know. Ok, a post to make this legal.

Gro-Bolg Madrukh.

Having said his words, the knight walked out of the room to retrieve his equipment.
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 4 2007, 10:52 PM) *

Ahn

"Don't worry, you're included. Though I'm not sure that it's a good thing," he said, waiting for Hitius' explanation.

Lexie

She frowned at Ahn and shook her long hair from her face and stared sternly at him.

"Bah! I'm probably a better fighter than you, do not underestimate me!" she said dryly

I do not get this, but I'll just listen and I will learn
jack cloudy
Gro-Bolg Madrukh

He returned, fully suited up in his worn and dented suit of iron plate armour. The giant Claymore that was his pride sat in its scabbard on his back. Almost instantly, he noticed that there was some bad blood flowing between Ahn and Lexie.
,,Squabling like a married couple. How adorable." He thought.
,,This is no time for anger among each other. Focus on the real enemy."

OCC: I'm going to bed. I'm fricking melting here.
Dantrag
Ahn

Ahn smiled at the humor of Lexie's comment, both because of her presumption in thinking she could best him, and becase she obviously misunderstood his earlier statement.

Touchy, isn't she? The voice in his head echoed. Ahn chose to ignore it, as he often did when the voice spoke.

"Nobody's underestimating your fighting ability," he said aloud in a condescending tone, "I was merely stating that being included isn't such a desirable thing. Now start worrying your pretty little head about the guild war ahead instead of your imagined insults."
minque
Lexie

She gave Ahn one of "those looks" people used to accuse her of giving to them, but didn't answer.

Ok, he thinks he knows best, then let him,

I wouldn't be surprised if I'll save his ass more than once, before this is over!

"I...I used to know Sayn" she said silently, "In fact we were rather close" She blushed which annoyed her greatly

He said there was some things going on, but he never got around to tell me more
Dantrag
Ahn

I'll bet she's known a lot of men. the voice that was not his spoke in his mind.

Clever. Ahn responded.

"Are we even going to try to fight outside, or are we barricading ourselves in here, as the khajiit suggested?" he asked, focusing his attention from Lexie to Madrukh.
DungeonHunter
reggard

Reggard entered the room quietly and took in the situation. lexie was squabbling, pretending she could fight, and trying to suck everyone into her personal life. "listen up, kids," the nord began, demanding the entire room's attention with his booming voice. "we've got company. soon. i heard orders being issued about a mile down the supply route. best make ready...im not sure how many of them there are or even who they are, but we should never underestimate our enemy. i have alerted the gaurds and i await master hitius's order to stand or to flee. i vote we fight." with that he took an at-ease stance beside madrukh, whom he had spent many hours in the practice rooms and on patrol with, and gained much respect for.
Dantrag
Ahn

Ahn had barely spent any time with any of his guildmates, preferring to stay at the guildhall only when he needed free lodging or supplies. He realized how much like a leech he was, feeding off of the guild, while doing so little for it, but he didn't care. They could kick him out if they wanted, yet they didn't. What he lacked in presence at the guild, he made up for in the occasional big favor. Sayn would sent him a letter with intructions, and he would carry them out. That was the extent of his guild activity, and he guessed it was enough for Sayn. he wondered if Hitius would think the same way...

Reggard spoke then, and Ahn wanted to immediately punch holes in his plan on the grounds of him being a nord, but unfortunately for him, it was a solid one.

"Let's just get this over with so I can go back to Mournhold. I've got business there."
minque
Lexie

Lexie smiled, tied her hair back with a leather strap and turned to <Reggard

"OK, you heard him" she said nodding at Ahn, " Let´s get this over with"

Not that I have any business in Mournhold.....just yet! But I might.....if everything goes my way
jack cloudy
Deryll Farfing.

Twelve men had gathered in front of a bronze door mounted in the mountainside. Deryll looked at them all, then at the path leading along the coast and finally shook his head.
,,We've already been discovered, so we won't wait for the remainder to catch up. Allow me." He spoke and stepped in front of the door.
,,Heyat!" He called and a sphere of light formed before him. It shot towards the door, then carved through its hinges in several passes before dissipating. Everyone involuntarily took a step back as the heavy door slammed down on its side.
,,Alright men, charge!" He ordered and fell back to the last wave. He wasn't a frontline fighter. He didn't need to. For him it was an easy trick to strike out at his enemies from afar, even beyond corners.

Gro-Bolg Madrukh

Madrukh nodded at Reggard. Then, he heard the unmistakable sound of something heavy slamming into the ground.
,,The door has fallen. Our decision has been taken out of our hands. To arms! Gather round and strike down all those who dare enter!" He ordered, realizing that at times like these, it was ok to go over Hitius' head. He would have to answer for his insubordination later, but not now.

The knight turned to the small door that separated this room from the rest of the building.
,,Reggard, my friend! Let us fight side by side! They shall taste the might of my Trollcleaving blade!"
DungeonHunter
Reggard Wolfbite

Reggard nodded back at madrukh and unsheathed his claymore from his back. whoever...or whatever came through that door wasnt going to last long on this side of it.
Dantrag
Ahn

Ahn drew his sword and looked to Hitius.

"Are there any other guild members in the building, Hitius, or is it just the six of us?" he asked; not liking the odds if they were the extent of the guild's defense. He was by no means a coward, but he wasn't unnecessarily courageous either. He wasn't willing to die for a lost cause, and he wasn't above leaving the fight if losing was inevitable. He was a realist.

minque
Lexie

Lexie stepped forward, beside Ahn, unsheathing her sword. It was a sword meant for a considerably bigger person than Lexie, but she held it as easily as if it had been a dagger.

"So Dunmer, you surprised?, I bet you didn´t think I could be of any use did you?. But I assure you, I can handle this piece of weaponry quite professional!"

Lexie was all smile, she loved to shock men like this, she really didn´t look like she could be any good with weapons, but she was far stronger than it looked like.
Dantrag
Ahn

Ahn shrugged at Lexie's display, "Great, kill something when it's time."

He had to admit that it was somewhat impressive, but not all she made it out to be. He guessed she had something to prove to everyone.
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 9 2007, 04:07 PM) *

Ahn

Ahn shrugged at Lexie's display, "Great, kill something when it's time."

He had to admit that it was somewhat impressive, but not all she made it out to be. He guessed she had something to prove to everyone.

Lexie

"Oh aye..I will...I will, don´t you worry!" She held her sword down, being prepared but decided not to show off, that wretched Dunmer really was hard to impress...or was he just holding back? But heck, she had come to pretty much like him, despite his harshness. She was sure he was a good one to fight together with.

If he knew what I´ve been through, he´d probably be nicer to me....
DungeonHunter
reggard

reggard glanced over his shoulder and nudged madrukh with his elbow. "all this boasting from that girl...methinks she just wants attention," he whispered to the orc. "however, hitius must have had some reason for bringing her here. i just hope she wont be too hard to drag along if we need to run."
jack cloudy
Gro-Bolg Madrukh. (Let's get this fight started.)

Madrukh took one short moment to glance at Lexie, in particular on her sword. He then glanced at the Claymores Reggard and he wielded.
,,Hmmph, you could say so. But aren't we boasting of our swords as well? If this goes on, we'll soon be holding a competition to see who has the biggest sword." He whispered back. It was then that a Dunmer with a shortsword rushed in.

,,Bronze guild, we bring death!" He shouted adn skidded to a halt when he saw them. His eyes wandered to the Claymores, which were even larger than usual. Being the first to charge in now seemed like a bad idea.
,,As you wish! You bring death, we give it out! Leave now for I am your life's end!" Madrukh roared.

Deryll Farfing.

Deryll shook his head from behind the wall.
,,Oh dammit, an Orc." He muttered to himself.
,,Heyat!"

Gro-Bolg Madrukh.

Madrukh's eyes widened when a sphere of light rushed out from beyond the corridor, passed between the soldier's legs and then continued onward into the council room.
,,Watch out!" He warned as he jumped to the side to avoid the spell.
,,Mages! An evil mage! Is this your idea of honour? To pelt us with your little sparks from beyond our sight?!" Enraged, he swung at the soldier who had already retreated. Soon though, he was back, with half a dozen others, standing in rows of two because the corridor was too cramped to fit more.

,,I, Gro-Bolg Madrukh, I challenge you! Come forward and taste my blade!" Madrukh shouted. Another spell flashed around the corridor and hit him squarely on the chest. The Orsimer was driven back by the physical punch the spell seemed to possess. He flew back till he hit the wall where fortunately, the spell dissipated. He reached down with a hand and felt the half-molten area where the spell had struck him.
,,Damn mages!" He thought as he got up and moved back to join the battle that had started.

Dantrag
OOC: kinda taking some liberties with the architecture here...

Ahn

The council room in which they stood was at the very center of the guildhall. It had four doorways, one on each wall. The guildhall itself also had four doorways, three of which would be entered by the three pathways discovered by their enemies: the northern entrance, the western entrance by the coast, and the main southern entrance. What they hadn't discovered though, was the western tunnel.

Ahn realized that the western tunnel would be their only way out in a worst case scenario, so he decided to have a clear path to the council room's western door at all times so that he could take the most direct route to safety if the fight started to look bad.

Their attackers came from the eastern door, and he jumped into the fight just as Madrukh was blasted away, his slender body attempting to fill the gap left by the burly orc.

I haven't tasted blood in awhile... the voice said.

You mean a few hours? he responded mentally as he ran his sword through the nearest opponent.
DungeonHunter
reggard

Reggard shook his head with a smile on his face when he heard the orc's noble challenge. when he was blasted back, however, reggard roared with a beastial fury and sent the full weight of his blade crashing down on a lightly armored breton standing in the doorway. just as soon as he had felled the soldier, though, another stepped up. reggard pulled his sword from the body just in time to block a quick sword slash from the man he faced. the recoil was absorbed through the nord's limbs and dissapated, not moving him even the slightest bit. after a quick thrust into hiss oppenent, which knocked him into the man behind him, reggard found the time to glance back at madrukh, who sat crumpled on the floor. in any other circumstance, reggard would have rushed to his aid, but with more than half a dozen men in front of him and only a scrawny mer beside him, he felt he was of better use in the front with his sword.
jack cloudy
Gro-Bolg Madrukh.

There was not enough room for him to step in. While the cramped conditions kept the enemy from swamping them, it also prevented them from lining up and form an effective defense. Again he looked down on his cuirass, noting how the iron above his heart had thinned considerably. That spell had surprised him. While it was weak on its own, its eerie ability to sustain itself while pushing against its target, and its ability to change directions made it something to be wary off.

Then, a loud bashing reached his ears, yet it seemed like a whisper over the clash of battle.
,,Another group?"

He turned to face the door just as its hinges surrendered to the blows.
,,The coast detachment has arrived!" Seven soaked Dunmer shouted.
,,I see! Welcome! Now let us see who is the better warrior!" Madrukh shouted back and rushed forward.

The first Dunmer raised his shield in defence when the Claymore came down. But the knight drove his blade through the Bonemold shell with incredible strenght and cut through the arm behind it. The Dunmer yelled, and Madrukh sliced open his stomach with his backswing. He then thrust the Claymore into the man's chest and drove him back into his allies who were still standing in the cramped corridor.
,,Flee now, or die!" Madrukh roared.

,,They're at two entrances now! Let's hope they won't make it three!" He added to his fellow guildmembers.

Deryll Farfing.

,,This is taking too long." Deryll noted and then called out.
,,I'm going to put down a barrage. Hold the door but don't advance!" He ordered before releasing a pair of Heyat spells. The two bolts of light brushed against the ceiling as they flew and entered the council room, before diving to chest-height and circling the room, one clock-wise and the other counter-clockwise.

(Getting hit probably won't kill anyone, but it will hurt and bring the victim out of balance cause it keeps pushing.)
Priest of Sithis
Lucien

Waking up early was hard for Lucien, and he groaned when he rolled out of bed. As he dressed, a faint knocking was heard at his door. "More the merrier," Lucien said with a half smile as he let his two former guildmates into his home. One went immediately to the food cabinet and withdrew a loaf of bread and a wheel of cheese that Lucien had been saving for quiet some time.

After some conversation, and much eating, the two guildmates came to an important topic that caught Lucien's attention. Apparently, there was much fighting between guilds, and they were becoming more and more reclusive with each other. The guild Lucien used to be in had just seen a small band of what appeared to be soldiers crossing through the forest. Lucien pondered this, and asked if the two men would like some wine.

Lucien went to his cold storage, which happened to be a small inlet of water underneath his foundation. He withdrew Tamika's Best and uncorked the bottle. The lovely aroma of fruit filled the small house, and the other men licked their lips in anticipation. Lucien poured three generous portions into small cups and the three began to reminisce. Lucien couldn't help but feel afraid of massive guild wars, for there were many in the country of Morrowind, and many people could die.

OOC: Did my best with what little information I had, sorry if it is wrong.... not really sorry, Ill just edit.
Dantrag
Ahn

After making light work of a few attackers, he heard that they were filing through another entrance. He figured that if they found two entrances, the third would come soon enough.

"We have to leave now!" he shouted.

If they do use another entrance, the battle will be even more hopeless.

jack cloudy
Gro-Bolg Madrukh.

Madrukh gritted his teeth. Avoiding an unneeded battle was fine, but running away was the worst dishonour that could befall a knight. By now, the corpse had slided off his Claymore. The knight raised his massive sword before his face, closed his eyes and focussed.

A soft swishing reached his ears.
,,Damn mages!" He howled as he ducked the two bolts of light that streaked through the room. The group he'd pushed back now surged forward again. It didn't matter, he was ready.
,,It is not a retreat if I take it right through the enemy. Furthermore, I'll be distracting them and give my friends their chance to slink away unnoticed."

,,Go! I'll hold the line!" He shouted and rushed forward to meet his foes. The corridor was too cramped to swing a Claymore, so again he levelled the blade like a lance and speared two of the attackers. He released one hand's grip and used his full weight to swing the weapon around with his other, even with the two corpses stuck to it. Red Altar soldiers were either thrown against the walls or forced to jump away. Madrukh barrelled through the last two who were still standing. With everyone on the ground, he took his chance to clean his sword of the extra weight and then took off.
,,You will not get our relic!" He shouted at any would be pursuers.
,,We don't have a relic, but the more motivation for you to chase me, the better."

He dashed through the still open door. The coast drew up before him in the form of a high cliff. The thunder of pursuing feet hammered in his ears.
,,They'd better taken their chance and left. I'm not going to turn around now! It will be a leap of faith!"
,,Great forefathers, I put my life in your hands! Let my landing be soft!"

Deryll Farfing.

,,Relic? what relic?" Deryll asked himself. He hadn't heard a thing regarding a relic. He smirked.
,,A bluff, of course."
,,They are trying to escape! Advance!" He ordered. The Breton drew his rapier and stepped around the corner while firing another Heyat.

Priest of Sithis
Lucien

After an hour or so of fond memories and remembering bruises that have long since healed, the two guild members gave Lucien a crucial piece of information.

"You'd better keep up your physique and remember how to use your weapons brother, war is on your doorstep." And with that final phrase, the pair bowed low and left the small home. Lucien sat awhile next to his stove and pondered what the men had said. He withdrew a small herb that grew around the area, a genus of Hackle Lo but not the plant itself. He lit a clay pipe and went out of his house into the small cove where he lived.

Walking around the beach next to the water always seemed to calm Lucien. The smoke from his pipe formed lazy curls around his head as he walked, leaving a trail down the beach. The strong scent of the leaf was unmistakable, and Lucien reveled in it.

After a while, Lucien returned to his home. The cheese and bread had been eaten, and the wine was nearly gone. Lucien smiled a relaxed smile, then went into his pantry. Lucien smiled again when he saw that nothing but a head of lettuce was left, and the lettuce had already begun to wilt. So, after a few minutes of preparation, Lucien made ready for the hunt.

Out in the wild, Lucien had shot a small deer. Cleaning and salting the meat took less than an hour, so Lucien took the meat back to his house. He kept more than enough for a week, then packed the rest in a sack to sell the next day. He sat down next to his stove and nodded off to sleep.
Dantrag
Ahn

Since Madrukh offered to sacrifice himself for everyone else, Ahn accepted. He wasted no time in fleeing the scene through the secret pathway. He didn't comletely abandon his guildmates though, as he grabbed Lexie's arm without warning and pulled her along as he ran down the corridor that led to the tunnels.
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 26 2007, 06:44 AM) *

Ahn

Since Madrukh offered to sacrifice himself for everyone else, Ahn accepted. He wasted no time in fleeing the scene through the secret pathway. He didn't comletely abandon his guildmates though, as he grabbed Lexie's arm without warning and pulled her along as he ran down the corridor that led to the tunnels.

Lexie

"Aouch!" Lexie grunted as Ahn grabbed her arm and dragged her along. Then she smiled and followed him, easily keeping up.

"Hey...excuse me, where are we heading to?"

Lexie was satisfied...going with Ahn was quite OK...
Dantrag
Ahn

"We're getting out of here," he answered without slowing down, "Unlesss they have a surprise waiting for us at the end of the tunnel here."
Lord Revan
OCC: I'm guessing that Phiona won't meet Lucien, so I'll just move her along to Mournhold.

Phiona

Taking a deep breath, the young Bosmer came to a halt a little ways from the city gates of Morrowind's capital. Finally, that route never gets any easier, no matter how many times I take it.... Taking the appropriate time to catch her breath, Phiona strode through the streets to the Winged Guar.

The Khajiit bartender sniffed her when she approached him. "The tree-climber reeks of sweat and dirt; she has the same room as always." He growled.

Phiona nodded and went directly to her room. Throwing her ruck sack down on the bed and stripped off her armor, laying it neatly on the floor. The Bosmer slapped the water in the nearby bucket on her face and sighed as the cold took hold.

Not a moment after changing clothes, the door opened and a middle-aged Imperial appeared in the doorway.

Dagon

The familiar Bosmeri woman glared at him, "Do you ever knock?" He ignored the retorical question. "So, you killed Mayuhns Sayn then?" Phiona nodded, rising from her bed, her eyes level with his.

"And the Bronze Guild's whereabouts are now known to the army?" Dagon had no reason to ask a questionb he already knew the answer to, but he asked anyway.
"Yes, they'll be eradicated, our leader will be made immortal, and-" She paused, "Yes, we're moving forward with the plan."

The Imperial sighed and put his hands in his pockets. "Very well," With that he turned and left, leaving the murderess to enjoy her trade.
Priest of Sithis
Lucien

Waking up early, Lucien packed the salted deer meat and loaded it onto his back. His thick thigh muscles were used to a load like this, so Lucien didn't bother with a cart.

About midday, Lucien arrived at the gates of Mournhold, in all its splendor. "Home for so many..." Thought Lucien, and he strode over towards the meat vendor.

After acquiring a reasonable amount of gold for the amount of meat he carried, Lucien decided that his days of hermitage in the woodlands deserved a pint and a good smoke. Coughing his way into a local inn, Lucien picked a corner of the room that had the least amount of Hackle-Lo smoke in the air. He waved at the barkeep, and the barkeep made ready a pint. Lucien stuffed and lit his pipe, then walked over to get his drink.

About halfway through the pint, Lucien remembered that he was supposed to buy more salt and a new whetstone. Feeling in his pocket for money, he counted about eight coins. Sighing to himself, then chuckling, he drained his pint and tossed the barkeep two coins.

On his way out, Lucien saw a very intriguing Bosmer female enter the Winged Guar. Pulling a drag on his pipe, Lucien shrugged and went to find someone who sold salt.
Lord Revan

Phiona

Although the man was a tantalizing propsect, Phiona reminded herself to sell the loot before finding male company. Walking to the Great Braziar (sp.), the Bosmer located her typical fence, a pawnbroker. Phiona was pleased as her plunder earned quite a sufficient amount of the Empire's gold.

The gold in her ruck sack, she went back to the Winged Guar and deposited her earnings in her room. Now, She thought, the anticpation was nearly overwhelming.
minque
Lexie

She followed Ahn closely, prepared for whatever they would encounter...

He still think I´m a burden, but he hasn´t seen nothing ...yet!

Lexie was focussed, adrenaline pumped through her body, she was prepared..no doubt.

She smiled at Ahn´s back...

"Men...they´re all the same, I did hope this one would prove to be different, but we´ll see"
Priest of Sithis
Lucien

As Lucien payed for a bag of salt, he caught a glimpse of himself in a shiny silver platter the merchant had for sale. "The years look good on you, friend," said the merchant with a toothy smile. "Thanks," muttered Lucien, slinging the salt over his back.

As few stalls down the row Lucien saw a couple of bards chanting a Morrowind hymnal. Eager to join, Lucien asked if he could accompany the bards. They lent him a lute and together they sang and played their way through the history of Vvardenfell to the Disappearance of the Dwarves. After a while, Lucien tipped the bards and left with five coins left. "Just enough for a whetstone," he thought to himself.

The merchant who sold him the stone told him that there was trouble in the mountains, and to be wary on his travels home. Also, he told Lucien to be wary of thieves, they were everywhere these days. Lucien thanked the man and set off with his salt and his new stone. Lucien decided to investigate the Bosmer female he saw earlier, and he ran a hand through his hair. "Hopefully, I wont freeze up this time," he thought to himself, and he recalled an earlier encounter that left both of them embarrassed.

Heading into the Winged Guar, Lucien looked for the Bosmer he saw earlier.
Dantrag
Ahn

He kept up the fast pace, running through the twisting and turning corridors that were constantly descending. He looked back to make sure Lexie was keeping up.

We're almost to the tunnel.

They reached the tunnel entrance soon after, and Ahn noticed that the sound of battle was now very faint. He assumed that they hadn't been followed. He entered the tunnels without a word and lead Lexie through them. He didn't know if she knew her way through them or not; many guildmembers didn't, but he himsefl used them quite often; usually as an entrance.
minque
Lexie

Damn...he´s fast!

Lexie followed Ahn, trying her best to keep up with him. Sweat was forming on her forehead, not so much from exhaustion, but from excitement. She felt she finally could prove herself worthy, and just not the "bad" girl from Desele´s! She glanced back..Nope they were not followed...as fas as she could see. Her bow bumped up and down on her back as she ran, as did the quiver....

Heh..reassuring!

She wasn´t familiar with these tunnels, but Ahn apparently knew them like his own pockets..so no problems..

"Ok, Dunmer..now what?" she panted as she almost bumped into him...
Lord Revan

Phiona, Winged Guar

She sat down at the bar, a goblet of red wine in one hand. Phiona sipped gently on the beverage, staring distantly in front of her with a somber look. It was a long practiced facade, she looked like a delicate, approachable maiden or a young widow.

The Bosmer cast a gaze over the front of the tavern, making eye contact with the man she'd passed before. True to her act, Phiona quickly averted her gaze staring back to the wall, hunched with false tension.

Dagon

He watched the man walk away with vague interest, the bard had a foreboding feeling about the man, or what might happen to one such as him with that thief-Bosmer here. Still, he did not follow him, the Imperial counted the septims from this one venture.
Priest of Sithis
Lucien

Lucien didn't see Phiona in the corner, and he felt a little embarrassed. He quickly made his way to the barkeep and noticed the Khajit give him a dirty look. "Did a Bosmer pass through here not too long ago?" Lucien asked.
The Khajit didn't move a single muscle in his face, just kept on staring at Lucien as if to bore a hole through his face.

"Thanks," Lucien replied. Casting a cursory glance over the crowd, he still could not find Phiona. Shrugging disappointedly and sighing, he left out the front of the Winged Guar. The salt he was carrying was light weight for his legs, so Lucien shouldered the salt to one side. With his other hand he stuffed and lit his pipe. Puffing twice and then grunting with effort, Lucien set off for the gate. Singing his favorite tale about how a mudcrab saved Vivec, Lucien set off for his home.
Dantrag
QUOTE(minque @ Jul 18 2007, 01:11 PM) *

Lexie

Damn...he´s fast!

Lexie followed Ahn, trying her best to keep up with him. Sweat was forming on her forehead, not so much from exhaustion, but from excitement. She felt she finally could prove herself worthy, and just not the "bad" girl from Desele´s! She glanced back..Nope they were not followed...as fas as she could see. Her bow bumped up and down on her back as she ran, as did the quiver....

Heh..reassuring!

She wasn´t familiar with these tunnels, but Ahn apparently knew them like his own pockets..so no problems..

"Ok, Dunmer..now what?" she panted as she almost bumped into him...

Ahn

Ahn stopped at what seemed to be a dead end, causing Lexie to nearly knock him over.

"Now we leave," he answered as he opened a hatch above their heads. The bright midday sun poured into the dark tunnel.

Ahn squinted his eyes as he climbed out. After reaching the surface, he offered his hand to help Lexie out.
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jul 19 2007, 06:13 AM) *

Ahn

Ahn stopped at what seemed to be a dead end, causing Lexie to nearly knock him over.

"Now we leave," he answered as he opened a hatch above their heads. The bright midday sun poured into the dark tunnel.

Ahn squinted his eyes as he climbed out. After reaching the surface, he offered his hand to help Lexie out.

Lexie

"Uhh...so much light!" Lexie had to cover her eyes when Ahn more or less dragged her out from the dark. "We need supplies if we´re going much longer, food and drink...or we´ll perish! I know of some plants....they´ll grow here somewhere if I´m not mistaken..."

She looked around...and also glanced at Ahn, when he didn´t notice....

Ahrrggh, must stop looking at every man as if he would be.....

She tied her back with a strap and brushed the dust off her shirt...and discovered it was torn in the front and it would only be a matter of time before it would be ....not much of a cover!

Strange....he must have noticed...but no reaction! Then maybe he is as good as I hoped he would be!

She touched his chin with her left hand.....

"Oh, you had some dirt there" she smiled..
jack cloudy
Deryl Farfing, a few hours after the battle.

Deryll sneered. No one seemed interested in talking. He shook his head. The only news they had received was that three people escaped.
,,Alright, take this bunch to headquarters for further questioning. My task is done here, so I won't accompany you. Don't let them escape, no excuses!" He instructed then walked into the back room which appeared to be some sort of office. He let himself slide into a comfortable chair and closed his eyes.
,,A hunt? It does seem I will have to do that."

Gro-Bolg Madrukh.

A green form washed up on the shores of Vvardenfell. A mudcrab came by to see if it was edible, but left when the giant flexed a fist. With a grunt and collossal effort, the Orsimer came back onto his feet after nearly drowning. He had cast away his armour, and had broken the blade off his sword. Only the hilt remained clutched into his hands, the hilt that carried his weapon's soul.

He suppressed a shiver as he looked around at his suroundings.
,,I need to find shelter and build a fire before I catch a cold. Then, I'll see to my next move."
Lord Revan

Phiona, Winged Guar

Three stuffed sacks sat before her on the bar, most of the patrons had stumbled on home, now it was time to devide the spoils. The Khajiit opened the bags and did the work of counting and sorting. Phiona was just bored out of her mind, there was no art, no sport in simply walking past some drunk and taking their money.

"I get 38% as always," The bartender said, Phiona nodded and took her share. The Bosmer threw herself into her bed so taken aback by not getting a chance to work a man's heart that night.
Tellie
James.

james who ahd been sneaking along the edge of a road on vvardenfell, was surprised to see a lone orc sitting for himself at the road, smirking James checked his shotgun, assuring that it was loaded, he jumped out.

"Okay green skins, I want your money, your alcoholic beverages, and anything else of value to satisfy my needs", he said with a smirk, as he aimed his shotgun at the orc.
jack cloudy
Gro-Bolg Madrukh.

Madrukh looked up from the fire. A strange man stood before him, holding two......metal tubes? The Orsimer furrowed his brow as he got up, slightly unsteady. He was still weakened. But a knight, no matter how weak he felt, would never give in to the demands of any force of evil, whether ancient Lich or simple bandit.
,,I am sir Madrukh. Remember it well, foul delinquent. I have no money, no alcohol, nothing of value indeed. Except for one thing, the sword on which I pledge my honour!" He spoke, gesturing at the swordhilt that he'd tied to his waist with a rope. Even if it still had a blade, it wouldn't look like much. A battered grip of leather and a rusty crossguard which showed countless nicks and scratches. He raised his fists and took one step closer.
,,Now begone before I challenge you! Repent your ways for crime does not pay! One day, you will meet your match. Hope it is not this day."

OOC: Ok, perhaps that is a bit too aggressive, but I am trying to remain in-character with him.
Agent Griff
Trebonius, approaching the two

As Trebonius was returning to his small house from a trip to a village nearby he was humming an old tune he had learned in Wayrest. All the years he had spent in High Rock, fighting for the highest bidder in the small squabbles the many Breton lords and rulers had with each other, had hardened Trebonius, making him a person hard to impress. He had seen all the cruel things life had to offer, but he still had hope for the good things life could still offer him.

Thinking about philosophies such as this he came upon two strange travellers in front of him. An Orc and a Breton-like individual were apparently bickering over something, the Breton holding a strange iron staff pointed towards the Orc, as if it was something threatening. Trebonius decided to try and intervene.

"What seems to be the trouble here, travellers?" Trebonius asked in a gentle tone. He did not wish to anger the two travellers further.
jack cloudy
Gro-Bolg Madrukh.

Madrukh was caught by surprise at the arrival of yet another stranger. This one appeared to be of the better sort though. More polite anyway.
,,Hrhm, my ears are still filled with water."

He moved to cover Trebonius with his back.
,,Please stand back, sir. This man is a robber. Be careful for he might wish to harm you."
Tellie
James, exasperated.

James was angry of having been brushed away just like that...'but then again, green dude propably never seen a shotgun before', Listen are anyone of you guys gonna give me some money or something to drink, or do I have to get creative he said with a sigh.

The sound of something big moving behind him brought an end to his argument, especially when the shadow of a large creature on two legs, and large arms, went out before him.

"Please tell me that the shadow I see is an hallucination, and there is really nothing standing behind me", James said pleadingly at the imperial and the orc.
Agent Griff
Trebonius, surprised

"This man might try to harm me with what? His odd looking staff? It might impress a child but surely not someone like me. I've seen Orc children more frightening than this man." Trebonius said, rather arrogantly. He was a rather quiet man who spoke with wisdom whenever he felt the need to do so, yet now he was rather annoyed by this apparent highwayman.

As most veterans, Trebonius knew how frail most things were so he prized his own time and how he spent it more than anything, knowing that it's hard to build a life brick by brick, yet easy to collapse it in one fell swoop.

The sounds he heard behind the suspicious man however, worried him more than the man himself.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.