Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To Heir is Human II- Planning VI
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Lord Revan
The Sixth.

I just realized, neither Rahvin nor Brianna have met Karn (or even know how he's attempted to kill both their children).

Only Sadril knows about Karn though (that experience being limited to when Karn killed Ocato back the third playground)
ShogunSniper
jeeze do you have all this documented, or do you just have some crazy memory? blink.gif

nice roman numerals, btw. we should do that from now on.
Lord Revan

embarrased.gif Well, I do have a good memory when it comes to certain this, anyway. The last time I tried the roman numerals, I accidently put the wrong ones, so I'm glad I did the right ones this time. smile.gif
Lord Revan

I'll wait for a little (mannimarco leaving and such) until Issac's reaction
Lord Revan

Why is no one posting in this thread (leaving me to...... triple post)? I imagine that Ian will resolve to explain a lot to the youngsters; namely the fact that Kirana's soul is now inside his body rather than Aetherius.
The Metal Mallet
Maybe no one is posting because no one has any planning to do....

Unti now. Shogun, do these torches that have now appeared in Veric's little battlezone cast shadows? Because if so, Amrita is going to take advantage of that yet again. And where exactly is this column of water? The location of it sounds too vague for me to know where it is.
Priest of Sithis
Threw Ian for a loop, didn't it....

Should Mannimarco become a shade sort of like Ner'zhul from Warcraft 3, following Altair/Voltair around until Mannimarco can be resurrected? Kirana's soul is still technically on Mundus
Dantrag
you'd have to clear it with shogun, but I think it would be a good idea for Veric to communicate with Mannimarco's soul from beyond the mortal realm. That way, Veric could bargain with him for information; maybe offer to give him a body.
ShogunSniper
QUOTE(The Metal Mallet @ Jun 4 2007, 09:39 PM) *

Maybe no one is posting because no one has any planning to do....

Unti now. Shogun, do these torches that have now appeared in Veric's little battlezone cast shadows? Because if so, Amrita is going to take advantage of that yet again. And where exactly is this column of water? The location of it sounds too vague for me to know where it is.

bah, my bad. i figured something so diabolical would not come out clearly. the water flows from the base of the stone column that veric raised, which is in the center of the room. no column made of water. biggrin.gif

as for shadows, since (the way i see it) theres only two torches in a room with 4 walls and a stone obstruction in the center.. there would be shadow directly against 2 of the sides of the pillar. though, the pillar is descending into the ground...

to justify my post, i was just trying to demonstrate veric's abilities in such a surreal way that he hopes to put amrita in her place.. biggrin.gif
Dantrag
sorry, gunsnarmor, we've been kind of ignoring the happenings around Jo'Puma, but to apologize, I replied to him.
Priest of Sithis
I apologize for going ahead with the shade of Mannimarco, and it kind of surprised me that Issac would kill his mother.... maybe I missed a post......ha.....

A few things I want to know:
Rann and his band are going to the Imperial City, Yes?
The other group that did the dam thing, are they going as well?
Ian, has he decided on what to do with the souls he now has in his body?
And will Karn move the Narza'Tai to the Imperial City as well?
Dantrag
rann and co. will probably try to rejoin the rest of the group (aerona, flint, flogir, etc.)

rahvin, sadril, bree, and jopuma are on their way to the IC, not realizing the amount of military force around them.

not sure about ian or karn. though Ian should probably listen to cerpin a lot more, since he's much more experience in this soul business.
Lord Revan

The Narza'Tai are already situated near the Imperial City (I'll PM the specific post later), and Karn is entering the tent that the Morrowind Commander is in.

I don't know if Ian will actually tell the youngsters of the recent development, or even remain in their presense for much longer.
Priest of Sithis
thats good, Patholos has been unconcious for a long time
Lord Revan
I'll edit my last post with Tenek (seeing as the Thief has yet to return). From my talks with "T3," Tenek will probably make best friends with Green-Root (being that neither have a real side and both are, more or less, thieves).

Edit: I'll edit the post later tonight (can't find what I think his last post was).
ShogunSniper
hmm.. what to do with veric..

you know if that dispell hit him it could potentially hamster up both amrita and veric.. seeing as where they are at is essentially created through veric's spellweaving. biggrin.gif
ShogunSniper
dunno bout you guys, but im ready for a "Battle for the Imperial City" to take place. we need to wrap the silhouette campaign up some time. tongue.gif
Priest of Sithis
Here's my plan:

Commander Astratus dies
Patholos might die
Mannimarco is finally sent to Oblivion

Army of Morrowind wins loses depending on this forum...
Lord Revan

For the last time, Karn left one of the anonymous lieutenants in charge of the camp while he went to see the commander of the Morrowind Army. He is standing in the doorway of said commander's tent.
Dantrag
Here's my idea.

Silhouette attacks the Imperial City after the City's watch and the army of morrowind have fortified it up. The battle is close, but the Silhouette slowly starts to gain ground. (maybe a destroyed wall or two) Then, just when it seems like the good guys have lost, the Narza'Tai shows up to attack them from behind.

Maybe we could have a smaller battle with a few characters and the Silhouette himself. (nobody pick Rann, because I don't want to have to RP with myself enough for a battle like that.) When the Silhouette dies, Altair somehow emerges as a hero (maybe he could be one of the ones to dispatch the Silhouette?) and gains control of the reconstruction effort in Cyrodiil, and then from there his position keeps getting higher and higher...

any other ideas?
Lord Revan

Only one complaint: the Imperial Watch left with the refugees when all of the city evacuated. So it's really just the Morrowind army and those fourty something soldiers from Chorrol.
Dantrag
you're right.

how many members does the narza'tai have?
Lord Revan

Let's asume a couple hundred, many remnants of the D. Brotherhood still haven't heard the knew of the take over as of yet.
ShogunSniper
the plan sounds good to me. so the first step would be to get everybody centralized in the imperial city.
Wolfie
Given that I have lotsa time frreing up soon, since my tests will be over soon(ish).... I was wondering if someone could could come up with some sort of summary on this RP for me to read so I could maybe randomly have a character join. Of course if it's too late for that/ too much hastle, that's cool.
Dantrag
OMG! Wolfie! I'll come up with a summary in a few; glad to have you back. biggrin.gif
ShogunSniper
wow. you made dantrag say omg. blink.gif thats not something i've seen him say often.. if ever.

you're more than welcome to join, though you may find things move slower now than they did back in the glory days of AMU.
Wolfie
Hehehe.... I made Dantrag use omg... I don't think I've ever made anyone say that before biggrin.gif
And it's good that it won't be too fast moving.... It'll be another while before I can join in, and since I'm being made get a job this summer I won't have anywhere near as much time on my hands as I did back in the good old AMU days smile.gif

Also I should add I have no knowledge of the general topography of Cyrodil+surrounding areas, if that's where this one is set, seeing as I haven't played Oblivion lol.
minque
Wolfie-Polfie....jeez great to see you here! Please do join in! Oh and I'm back in Sweden again, thus not at home! I am stuck in Stockholm, my plane from St Petersburg broke down so we had to wait for spareparts!

Well shit happens, I'm in my own country anyway and I'm currently staying at a hotel at the Arlanda Airport, flying home tomorrow morning
Wolfie
blink.gif Minkey using bad language? And also, the autocensor not..... autocensoring????????
What's going on??????

laugh.gif
ShogunSniper
i didnt know you could say compassion...

anyway as for cyrodiil (you mean you havent played oblivion yet?): http://pnmedia.gamespy.com/screenshots/pes/26326036.jpg

theres a map of it. just know that wherever there isnt city there's forest... and mountains edge most of the northern border...
Wolfie
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 7 2007, 07:19 PM) *

i didnt know you could say compassion...

Hehehe.... It would appear it's either a Minque-only privilege, or maybe a moderator-only one... testing, testing.... it would appear it's a moderator perk biggrin.gif
And thanks for the map, that should be quite handy.
And I did say I hadn't played Oblivion.... I may get round to it one day, who knows.
Lord Revan
I've got a lot of experience at that. biggrin.gif

Am I right in thinking that you were in/ read the last THIH? If not I'll tell you about that too.

A mage named Veric has been imprisoned in a place of his own creation (he's uber, yeah), until a scholar of sorts managed to release him. Veric wishes to take the empty throne of the Empire and gain complete control of.... (layman's terms: power).

Meanwhile, the three children of Brianna (Serene's daughter) are prophesized to destroy Veric. Two of the children were born and raised in relatively good conditions, while the third, a girl named Amrita, was kidnapped at birth by an evil mage called Selina (Telina's sister).

To complicate things, an army from Akavir has begun invading Tamriel (marching through Argonia, some of Morrowind, and Eastern Cyrodiil). The army continues to march West to the Imperial City (where we are about to have a climactic final battle between the army of Morrowind, the heroes (and Tamrielic villains), Narza'Tai (a new assassin guild that has risen from the Dark Brotherhood) against the Akaviri army.

The Akaviri snakemen are lead by an immortal spirit known only as the Silhouete ( a competitor for the throne).

Veric (as a shapeshifter) is playing the role of a politician who aims for a democratic government. Under this guise, he attempts to minipulate Rann (one of the three who is meant to destroy him).

The Characters are as follows: (the info is meant to be brief)

Rann: an occassionally rash, but generally sensible young man with uncertain (in specific regards) origin
Satyana: the child that most closely resembles her mother; is still learning to deal with the stress that she and her siblings are forced to face because of their destiny (is often protective of her "younger" brother)
Amrita: brought up by an evil mage, she is a cold-hearted murderer. Her Altmeri heritage makes her an adept spellcaster.

-other characters-

Veric: a powerful Breton mage with a desire for power, specializes in alterating and illusion (hence his ability to shape-shift). Has many minions who (man for man) are more skilled than the heroes. His main disguise is an Altmer politician by the name of Altair.

Karn: a young Dunmer assassin, leader of the Narza'Tai and co-insurgent to the collapse of the dark Brotherhood. He is still balancing his old relentless pursuit of grudges with the responsibilities of leadership.

Voltar: the Altmer scholar who released Veric, an expert in conjuration and destruction, plays the role as Veric's/Altair's advisor.

The Silhouete: a demonic apparition of mysterious motives. Its stratagy has been destructive to say the least, leaving few survivors and killing any who dare question him. Has great influence over magic.

Brianna: the mother of the triplets who are marked by destiny. She has never met any of her children (except for Amrita, briefly). Bree is horrified by what her third child is, and would perfer to have little to nothing to do with Amrita.
She inherits Serne's reluctance to kill or bring unnecessary harm to most people and is generally a healer.

Rahvin: one of the three fathers to the three "hiers." His son is Rann, who he raised himself in Chorrol. Rahvin is a Dunmer assassin who doesn't particularly enjoy killing others.

Ian: An Imperial agent, who has only recently become a vampire of Cyrodiilic descent. He is experienced, but has recently been questionable in his judgment. Ian can be rather isolated from the other heroes at times, his condition is problematic at times. (He is also a "trash can" for disembodied souls)

Issac: Ian and Kirana's adoptive son, a cool-headed and well-tempered but still young, man. A well-rounded spellcaster and skilled swordsman.

Kirana: A knowledgable Altmer scholar/agent, who enjoys teaching others in magic and lore as much as she likes to learn it. She has recently been slain, but has ended up in the "trash can" that her old friend and comrade serves as.

Cerpin: an ancient being, is called the shifter because of the abilities his twin gloves give him. He's survived over the centuries by switching bodies with other (and younger) individuals. However, when he failed to switch with Serene, Rahvin's soul found its back into its body (which Cerpin had been occupying), and this left Cerpin with not body of his own.
Recently, he's taken residence in the "trash can" of Ian's undead body.

Flogir: a Nord veteran guard from the Kvatch, fought during the Oblivion Crisis against the Deadra. One of the few in the group without someone else in the group hating them. Friends with everyone of the other heroes.

Flint Ironwood: a high-flying Breton, one of the oldest members of the group (well, the only one who is dangerous because his/her age). He plays the role of a messenger because os his mega jumping spell (think Tarhiel from Morrowind).

Patholos: a pale Dunmeri and former worhispper of Sithis. Co-conspirator of Karn who aided in toppling the Dark Brotherhood. Sithis removed his eyes and now Patholos sees through magic sight. He is occassionally plagued by madness, but is Karn's second.

There are probably other active people who I left out, but here's a good summary to get the jist of the playground.
Dantrag
Okay, Wolfie, here's the summarizationness. (yes, I made a word just now)

Going back to THIH Number 1.

Brianna (played by minque) was pregnant with triplets. Veric (main baddy played by shogun) knew that those triplets could be his downfall through his knowledge of prophecy, so he decided to kill Brianna before said babies were born. (Might I add that each child has a different father. Yes, Brianna was a busy woman)

Veric failed, and the babies were born. The babies = Rann (played by me), Amrita (played by MetalMallet), and Satyana (played by minque). The babies were all split up at birth to make it harder for Veric to find them. Amrita was stolen by an evil mage and raised, Rann was taken by his father, Rahvin (played by me) and Satyana was raised by her grandmother Serene (you know who)

Twenty years later....In THIH Number 2 territory...

Veric is back, but with new knowledge of the prophecy. The prophecy has no set ending; the three kids could be either his downfall or his uprising.

The main group of characters pretty much meet in Chorrol for a big party. The party is crashed by Karn (evil guy that clones himself. Played by Lord Revan) and the main group of characters shows their worth by fighting him off. The countess of chorrol is impressed, so she sends them off to investigate and destroy some evil entity that is gathering an army in the mountains to the east.

So the group checks it out with some bumps along the way. Turns out the evil entity is an Akaviri monster known as the Silhouette (played by me in Florodine's absence) He's gathered an army of goblins, vampires, and most notably, Akaviri snake-people. They're about to attack the Imperial City right now.

The main group is split a few ways right now, so I'll list them here, along with current events associated with them.

Issac (Lord Revan), Satyana, Ian (Lord Revan), and Rann are heading towards the Imperial City after burying a few friends.

Rahvin, Brianna, Jo'Puma (played by Gunsnarmor) and Sadril (double-agent vampire played by shogun) are also on their way to the Imperial City after finally locating Amrita.

Aerona, (vampire girl played by me) Flogir, (played by MetalMallet) Flint, Green-Root, (both played by jack cloudy) Voltar, (Veric's partner in disguise played by MetalMallet) are all about to travel to the Imperial City after destroying a good chunk of the Silhouette's army by flooding them with a broken dam.

Amrita and Veric are fighting in Veric's own realm.

Karn (leader of a guild called the Narza'Tai--used to be the dark brotherhood, but they reorganized it--) is in the tent belonging to Commander Arastrus, leader of the Army of Morrowind, come to assist the Imperial City against the Silhouette.

I can't help but think I'm missing something, so if you have any questions, let me know.

ShogunSniper
Sadril: An ancient vampiric assassin being skilled in human manipulation. He plays the role as a middle man who seemingly works for veric, but has helped the good and the bad side, and betrayed both. Always seems to know something others don't and sees himself acting for a higher cause. biggrin.gif

might i add, that you've received the most in depth summary to date, wolfie. someone needs to document this for the future.
minque
Oops...I really didn't know that word is to be censored! I then apologize to anyone that might feel offended! ohmy.gif

Good summaries you two! I think our Wolfie will be able to fit in well! Well I'll go for dinner now (paid by the airline) then I'll come back an post ok?
Wolfie
Now to come up with a character... which probably won't be done until next wednesday, since I have a week long break in exams then before my last one biggrin.gif
Don't think I'm gonna go with Jonacin..... He'd either be really old, or, knowing how the heroes of my stories and whatnot tend to end up, after dying in some suitably over the top and heroic fashion laugh.gif
Lord Revan
Crap, I didn't even notice some of those earlier posts, and just when I switched profiles....

Tenek: a vampire Bosmer theif and ninja. One of the more comic-relief characters (my friend is a bigger fan of POTC than I am.) Is an environmentalist (made the group avoid burning down the Great Forest to kill the Akaviri army) and simple thief (he's tried to rob the group on two occassions, first he tried to take a bag of potions then he stole Green-root's.... there's another one I forgot)

Green-Root- an Argonian robber who plays whatever side suits his best interest (Tamriel or Akaviri, not heroes or Veric..... yet) Uses a silver spear which can turn to Deadric. (had his lunch stolen by Tenek, lol)

[Serene was featured for awhile, but she's left... for good? Anyway she has another two good friends in this playground]
Priest of Sithis
Hello Wolfie,

My name is Priest of Sithis, and I recently joined the rp.

Mannimarco has just been killed, again, indirectly by Issac. There are still more than a few zombies around and Mannimarco's essence is currently following Rann.

As for Patholos, LR is right on all positions except the worship of Sithis. Patholos hates Sithis, and it is by his own choice that he serves, not worships, until lately...
Also he is a twinge insane.

Commander Astratus is an alcoholic, and he is middle aged. Traumatized by the Dagoth Ur Incident, commander astratus has little faith in himself anymore.

(tried to save you the trouble of sifting through the character page)
(not trying to say that Dantrag and LR didn't do a nice job with the description, just wanted to say hello myself and to go into a little more detail on all the quirks of my char's)
ShogunSniper
im unable to post tonight. sorry, but i should be able to in about 19 hours biggrin.gif
The Metal Mallet
Hopefully you don't mind me wrapping our Amrita's and Veric's duel. Altair needs to get back to the IC soon.

I think it makes sense given that Veric basically said that if he dies, Amrita is screwed.
Lord Revan

This basically means that Veric can do anything he pleases with Amrita in his own little, personal world. Much better than Mankar Camoran. smile.gif
Dantrag
If you're still around, revan, we could move Issac, rann, satyana a little further along.
Lord Revan
Last post editted, Dantrag.

EDIT: But the army is there already, Karn and Ptholos are talikng with the commander (in Green Emporer Way, the place around White Gold Tower AKA the Imperial Palace.) The Narza'Tai are hidden around the southern shore (apparently the threesome didn't notice the hidden camp).
ShogunSniper
revan, i think you just beat the record for largest number of different characters posted for in one post; 5 biggrin.gif

and im thinking i may just make a post that effectively moves sadril, bri, rahvin, and jo'puma to the gates as well, just behind rann and co.

getting tired of them not getting any action...
minque
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 9 2007, 03:05 PM) *

revan, i think you just beat the record for largest number of different characters posted for in one post; 5 biggrin.gif

and im thinking i may just make a post that effectively moves sadril, bri, rahvin, and jo'puma to the gates as well, just behind rann and co.

getting tired of them not getting any action...

Yeah..please do so! IŽd appreciate that!
Lord Revan

Ian will meet Bree with some measure of animosity; he might also continue ignore Kirana in his quest to get rid of Cerpin. I hope POS shows up and posts, otherwise someone might have to take control of Commander Astratus.

The Metal Mallet
POS seems to be the type that's either around later at night or very early in the morning (at least for my time). So it could possibly be some time before he stops by here since it's only early afternoon here.

We'll see, it is the weekend afterall.
Lord Revan

Ok, since I know Tenek will be away from the computer for awhile. I'll post him after some more dialog, he's had some...... adventure while away.
Lord Revan
Sorry, if that last post was inconvenient, if it was too much so, just tell me.

But I have decided that either Ian or Karn will (unless there is superpowered intervention) die in their battle after the war is over. It's no longer personal, they want to end their decade-long struggle. If it's alright, whoever wins will be burdened with the leadership of the Narza'Tai (unless Patholos desires such a position if Karn dies).

I suppose this could take place after Ian gives Cerpin a new body, and if Ian dies then both he and Kirana will be gone (I think).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.