Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Close-Up Pic of Celia--Altmer Healer
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fan Art
MerGirl
This is a quick drawing of a character I'm RPing right now. I only drew her face and upper-upper body, but I'll do another drawing of her whole body later. Anyway, enjoy. (She's got a amulet dangling from her pinky incase anyone's curious).

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/DigG...ealer_Celia.jpg

EDIT: Here is the full-shot of her, frilly dress and all. <---front and back view are shown in this piccy
minque
Awww how sweet, she´s gorgeous...wish i could draw......
Dantrag
Already seen it, but it's still good!!

I can draw you a stick figure...
Ambberfox
very nice drawing, I like it! :goodjob:
MerGirl
[quote=Dantrag]Already seen it, but it's still good!!

I can draw you a stick figure...[/quote]

Draw me several stick figures fighting to the death or something, and I'll give you a :cake: .

I love those intensive stick figure fights, etc. wink.gif

Speaking of which, I noticed whenever people claim they can't draw, most of them say that they draw stick figures.

I can't draw stick figures! :shocked: (Seriously, I can't draw anything simple, whether it's a stick figure or Hello Kitty, I just can't! :paperbag: )
Dantrag
I'm actually working on a comic-strip type deal of a fight between two stick people.

I better get that cake...
MerGirl
[quote=Dantrag]I'm actually working on a comic-strip type deal of a fight between two stick people.

I better get that cake...[/quote]

To Dantrag: PM me when you're finished, m'kay? smile.gif But I can't give you the cake until you show me proof! tongue.gif

To Minque: Oh, Minque! I admire your awesome writing! I wish I could write! sad.gif
Fuzzy Knight
Nice! :goodjob:
minque
MerGirl: why Thank you....but have you tried writing? maybe you´re good at it and don´t know? biggrin.gif
MerGirl
To Minque: Oh, love to write! smile.gif I just can't write as well as the talented writers here at the forums, is all. tongue.gif I plan to continue the Bosmer mother story after summer school and the volunteer program is over. I really hope to write as much as I can on that story, since Marigold is one of my most favorite characters (besides Celia and Emma). biggrin.gif

(Oh, the only thing I posted that I have written is my tiny rough draft of part 1 of chapter one found here: http://forums.waiting4oblivion.com/viewtopic.php?t=293 . PM me if you want, Minque, any suggestions, critique, comments, etc. on the story. Thank ya!)
Aki
Heh, nice drawing. :goodjob:

[quote=MerGirl]
I can't draw stick figures! :shocked: (Seriously, I can't draw anything simple, whether it's a stick figure or Hello Kitty, I just can't! :paperbag: )[/quote]

laugh.gif
gamer10
[quote=minque]Awww how sweet, she´s gorgeous...wish i could draw......[/quote]

Same here, cant draw anything.

But the artwork is great.
ShogunSniper
wish i could do that... i cant even draw stick figurs very well.................
Wolfie
i draw nice little stick figure wars, but they require a pen and paper and too much free time lol biggrin.gif
Zelda_Zealot
[quote=LoneWolf]i draw nice little stick figure wars, but they require a pen and paper and too much free time lol biggrin.gif[/quote]

Same here. Good thing I dont have time lol. Nice pic MerGirl. I was very impressed
Mazuk
Nice drawing.
gamer10
[quote=Mazuk]Nice drawing.[/quote]

:drool:

She's Altmer right? That's one heck of a beautiful Altmer.
Mazuk
[quote=gamer10][quote=Mazuk]Nice drawing.[/quote]

:drool:

She's Altmer right? That's one heck of a beautiful Altmer.[/quote]

So True ^
Dantrag
what happened to the full body shot of her?

EDIT: just remembered....forum crash
MerGirl
[quote=Dantrag]what happened to the full body shot of her?

EDIT: just remembered....forum crash[/quote]

Yeah, but if the new forum is still not up yet, then I'll just give the link here for people who haven't seen it...
Konji
At some point...prolly tomorrow I'll have a go at colouring it...
Wurlon
Wow your good at drawing women , she is very pretty,
Konji
Hehe...*Remembers what he said about probably tomorrow* ...Oops.
Wurlon
QUOTE(Konradude @ Sep 5 2005, 12:10 PM)
Hehe...*Remembers what he said about probably tomorrow* ...Oops.

Was that directed to me?
MerGirl
Hello, there! Long time no see--no, I'm not dead. biggrin.gif

I just started a LiveJournal blog and recently got a Deviant Art account, in case anyone wants to see my art or something. smile.gif

I'm in college now, and I've been really busy, but I put up some art, and I hope to put up some of my older Celia pics and maybe add some new Elder Scrolls fanart in the future. smile.gif

Here is my LiveJournal profile: http://bunny-gypsy.livejournal.com/profile
My actual blog: http://bunny-gypsy.livejournal.com/
My Deviant Art account (I've only got a little bit of art--I've been so busy with college work!): http://bunny-gypsy.deviantart.com/

Acadian
Oops. My mistake.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.