Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mass Effect 2
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General RPG Discussion
Lord Revan
Alright, Mass Effect 2 is on the way. It's confirmed that decisions from the 1st game will carry over, and surviving characters will appear again. Darker story, reworked combat system, new species, and much more. Personally it's all more than enough to get me to go back and "redesign" the story of Shepard and co. for the next installment. biggrin.gif

Mass Effect 2 E3 Prelude
atom
What do you mean decisions from the 1st game will carry over? You mean decisions that your character made?
Maybe I'm not up with how they do things but I didn't think this was possible...if that's what you meant
Lord Revan
They've been saying all along that your (character's) choices in the first game will carry over to the following installments. If you hold on to your saved games then they will affect gameplay in the sequal. Just look at the video.
seerauna
I've never actually heard of Mass Effect, but after watching that video I definitely want to play it.
Kiln
I loved the first Mass Effect and definately plan on getting the second one. They really put alot of work into giving the player lots of choices and responsibilities. I really liked that after a few missions they let you have your own ship. This game reminded me alot of Knights of the Old Republic and that isn't a bad thing in my mind.
Black Hand
Cool. I enjoyed Mass Effect, and this looks decent, I just hope they didnt decide to sacrifice story for OMFG!!!!BIGFREAKINGUNS!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.