Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maxical - A New Sun Rises
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fan Art
mALX
This fan-art was sent by one of Maxical's readers, they put a healing pendant on her because she has been (ill) later on in the story (already up on the BGSF) - I cried! Thank You Ariel !!

IPB Image
mALX
For those that haven't seen Maxical, I am posting this screenshot so you can see what a wonderful likeness Ariel did of Maxical !!

IPB Image

Acadian
Very touching mALX, and a nice tribute to your kit. smile.gif
minque
Beautiful, adorable Kitty!
Liam
That's a pretty good drawing, kudos to whoever drew it.
mALX
@ Acadian - I agree, I thought she did an amazing job! Thank you Acadian!

@ Minque - Thank you Minque! She really is, and Ariel did such a great job capturing her too!

@ Liam - Thank you Liam, I am hoping she sees all these comments. I plan to send her links to this site, I think she is only reading on the BGSF right now. I was pretty amazed at the facial expression she managed to capture in that drawing!
Acadian
mALX, I know I shared part of this with you by PM, but our girls have a mutual fan. The first two items on her website (at least for now), are about Buffy and Maxical:

http://mudcrabsden.wordpress.com/

Just in case yumi changes her site around, here is a screenie of the picture she drew of Buffy doing the Sanguine Shrine (get naked with the Countess of Leyawiin): Excellent Wine .

Yay, Ayumifan! tongue.gif
Ornamental Nonsense
Hello mALX,

It's nice to finally see a picture of your character. I don't know if you recognize my name or not, but I left some feedback on your story a while ago. I hadn't realized that you actually have pictures of your character, and that there are links in your profile page. Oops. I'm glad that I found this artwork though. Nice to see a visual representation of a character.
mALX
QUOTE(Ornamental Nonsense @ Jul 22 2010, 04:59 PM) *

Hello mALX,

It's nice to finally see a picture of your character. I don't know if you recognize my name or not, but I left some feedback on your story a while ago. I hadn't realized that you actually have pictures of your character, and that there are links in your profile page. Oops. I'm glad that I found this artwork though. Nice to see a visual representation of a character.

Thank you, and by the way...YOUR WRITING IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I just caught your story on the BGSF, unbelievably riveting writing!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.