Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guess the Character
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fan Art
Olen
I was playing around with a digital painting the past couple of days painting a certain character and thought I'd share it seeing as it's not a complete disaster (though nothing remotely special either). Then I thought I might start a little game: guess the character. I think it's fairly self explainitory, if anyone's in the mood please join in guessing or post your own.

The picture (click for larger):
IPB Image

If anyone wants the original for some reason ask, it's a 3000px square 35 layer .xcf memory muching monster. Also a whole bunch of stock was used for texture overlays but seeing as this is a tiny audience a list can be given on request (the shield is lifted from the game textures and modified slightly).

EDIT: link now actually points to larger image
treydog
I believe I see a certain Redguard from Anvil, with a Kvatch Wolf and a bum knee.

Cool picture- I am sure haute will be pleased.
SubRosa
Buffy the Bosmer Bowgirl! biggrin.gif

Ok, probably not. wink.gif

Honestly, very nice work. The Kvatch Wolf was an especially good touch.
Destri Melarg
The hair and the shield are a dead giveaway. Very nice work, Olen. I think hautee is going to love it!
Acadian
Olen, what a wonderful tribute to our wonderful Julian! WooHoo! biggrin.gif
minque
Julian...the sweet redguard....of course! And Hautie will be pleased, I'm sure smile.gif
mALX
Awesome rendition of Julian - this ROCKS Olen !!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.