Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: King Coin's videos
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fan Art
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
King Coin
NOTICE: due to imageshack.us policy changes, I am going to lose a lot of images in my account. there may be a lot of broken links to screen shots here soon.

This is Aravi's Oblivion thread. The first videos are really just me fooling around with the game and working on getting my editing skills down.

After doing The Lost Spires questline Aravi becomes a vampire hunter. That would be a better starting place if you are interested in a story than here on page one.

Jump to: vampire hunting.

Aravi has left for Skyrim as well. If you are more interested in her Skyrim adventures then Jump to: Skyrim.

##############################

I've recently installed Fraps freeware version on my computer because Oblivion wasn't letting me take screen shots (Yes I adjusted the .ini document).

Screen shots are lots of fun to take but to really show Aravi (my Khajiit) I started recording a few dungeons, ambushes, or anything else that seems interesting and sharing them with a few friends. With their encouragement I have decided to start posting them here.

This is all recorded with freeware Fraps which only takes video for 30 seconds at a time. Any choppiness or missing pieces in the videos (and there are) is because I missed the cut off. If anyone knows of any other free program that does not limit the amount of recording time I'd love to know about it.

Aravi travels to Bravil for the archery tournament (Buffy the Bowgirl) with a couple of friends and is ambushed along the way!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vipqwRoXVks

Aravi has recently joined the the Archeology Guild (mod added) and tried to contract some miners to dig a tunnel for them. They said they will, IF Aravi clears out an infestation of vampires that they ran into while mining.

Split in 2 videos:
part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv0DBY6VKz4
part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrx7OIhde68

Aravi working on her marksmanship while traveling to the next Archeology Guild job site.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xi8KWeCk1s

Aravi exploring the new job site:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjiwtIvvid8
Acadian
I've had the priviledge of seeing these already and they are magnificent! goodjob.gif

Your mods are beautiful and Aravi is so very nimble on her feet. Lost Spires looks fabulous and you can really sense the impact of Aravi's realistic fatigue mod. I also love her 'Imoen' voice set.

Aravi's a delightful Khajiit, along with her two companions.

I'm so glad she will be in Bravil during the time of the Tournament!
TheOtherRick
Cool Videos! I am relatively lightly modded. I saw stuff that I am unfamiliar with. I know it's a bit off topic, but what are "portable sacks"? I also saw a "portable tent" that really interests me.

I agree with Acadian, hearing Imoen's voice sure brought beck some memories. Baldur's Gate was the first Fantasy RPG that I ever played. It was the bomb at the time....my how things change.
mALX
WOO HOO! King Coin, you did it and didn't tell me !!! I would have been right over PRONTO !!! Awesome thread, I want to know everytime a vid is added !!! WOO HOO !!!!!
King Coin
QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 22 2011, 08:42 PM) *

I've had the priviledge of seeing these already and they are magnificent! goodjob.gif

Your mods are beautiful and Aravi is so very nimble on her feet. Lost Spires looks fabulous and you can really sense the impact of Aravi's realistic fatigue mod. I also love her 'Imoen' voice set.

Aravi's a delightful Khajiit, along with her two companions.

I'm so glad she will be in Bravil during the time of the Tournament!

Thanks! I really thought her companions are fun though they did make that ambush a lot less dangerous than it would have been had Aravi been alone. They are now gathering information on this group called "Dark Brotherhood."

QUOTE(TheOtherRick @ Mar 23 2011, 08:07 AM) *

Cool Videos! I am relatively lightly modded. I saw stuff that I am unfamiliar with. I know it's a bit off topic, but what are "portable sacks"? I also saw a "portable tent" that really interests me.

I agree with Acadian, hearing Imoen's voice sure brought beck some memories. Baldur's Gate was the first Fantasy RPG that I ever played. It was the bomb at the time....my how things change.

I'll post a list later on for the most noticeable mods I use in the game and explain them. I have the full list in the "Oblivion/How many mods are you using" topic.

QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 23 2011, 10:35 AM) *

WOO HOO! King Coin, you did it and didn't tell me !!! I would have been right over PRONTO !!! Awesome thread, I want to know everytime a vid is added !!! WOO HOO !!!!!

Sorry! I'll be sure to send you a message every time I update this thread! (Hopefully tonight!)
King Coin
UPDATE at the end of post. I couldn't bring myself to triple post.

QUOTE(TheOtherRick @ Mar 23 2011, 08:07 AM) *

The portable sack, tent, cot, and campfire all come in a mod called portable campsite. It allows you to set up a camp and sleep anywhere in the wilderness so you don't have to keep running back to a house to sleep if you are role playing (which I am). I use the portable sack because I have another mod called Realistic Fatigue.

Realistic Fatigue drains your fatigue based on encumbrance, running/walking/standing/sitting, and combat. If your fatigue is low or completely drained your character starts to trip and fall while moving and is easy to knock down in combat. It also adds sound and screen effects when you are tired. Your character starts panting and their vision starts pulsing (like with a heartbeat) and gets blurry. To make my character last longer in combat I usually load up anything non-essential into the portable sack and then drop it.

The sword and bow I use are added by a series of weapon mods called RealSwords. Aravi uses a Khajiit sword and a Bosmer bow.

The dungeons were added by The Lost Spires, which is a new guild and questline.

And effecting all of the enemies in the game and most of the equipment is Francesco's mod (F mod). It takes away most of the enemy leveling in the game and adds new creatures and weapons. That means you can run into just about any enemy at any level. Sometimes it will be easier than vanilla Oblivion, but often times it is more difficult. F mod also changes the gear most NPCs have so that they are much less likely to have full daedric armor no matter what level they are at. I like that because it makes high powered equipment rare instead of every person owning a set.

Aravi finds herself in the Jeralls today after purchasing a new sword from a Nord. She has a few interesting encounters while wandering the northern unmarked roads.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI1Bh243yVw

Contains material from ghastley
mALX
Oooh, the bears !!! You got Ghastley's mod !!!
King Coin
A few screen shots

The exterior of a Spire
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/3910/ob...03211805270.jpg

Bruma's chapel at night
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/1166/obli...03231701425.jpg

Another night pic, on the way to the mage's guild for a cozy bed and out of the bitter cold
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/3059/ob...03231702266.jpg

Acadian
Wonderful stuff again. Great fun to see ghastley's bear riders. As I've told you before, I like how your towns have lit windows at night.
mALX
I've always loved Cyrodiil at night - but on your screen resolution it is absolutely beautiful !!!
King Coin
Contains a mission from Kvatch Rebuilt. if you don't want it spoiled, then skip this update.

Aravi received a message after she returned from the Jeralls while she was staying at the Grey Mare.
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/193/kvatch.jpg
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6795/kvatch3.jpg
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/1232/kvatch2.jpg

This is the message after Aravi talks to the harbor master in Anvil about the supplies
http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/3762/kvatch4.jpg

And here's the action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulU6kVBqDEs

*I had to leave out a fight because for some reason all of the bandits decided to forgo shirts. I quit the game after the fight and disabled HGEC mod and then continued.
mALX
Loved the vid !!! Awesome new quests !!!
Acadian
Great stuff, Aravi! You move as quickly and deftly as a cat! And I see you enjoying the beauty of mind control spells.
King Coin
were you (Acadian or mALX) able to get what was going on or did I cut out too much? I tried to keep this one shorter.
mALX
QUOTE(King Coin @ Mar 24 2011, 10:17 PM) *

were you (Acadian or mALX) able to get what was going on or did I cut out too much? I tried to keep this one shorter.

I didn't see any problem with the tops, they all had bra tops on - if you've ever seen the hunting vest, it doesn't look any different than that anyway. (in fact, it may have been what they were wearing). I thought the vid was GREAT !!!
King Coin
QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 24 2011, 09:30 PM) *

I didn't see any problem with the tops, they all had bra tops on - if you've ever seen the hunting vest, it doesn't look any different than that anyway. (in fact, it may have been what they were wearing). I thought the vid was GREAT !!!

Oh that's because I cut it out and deactivated the mod. Aravi was fighting some completely topless bandits laugh.gif
mALX
QUOTE(King Coin @ Mar 24 2011, 10:39 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 24 2011, 09:30 PM) *

Oh that's because I cut it out and deactivated the mod. Aravi was fighting some completely topless bandits laugh.gif

Lol.
Acadian
QUOTE(King Coin @ Mar 24 2011, 07:17 PM) *

EZ. The screenies where you showed the quest log set things up perfectly. Then the quest log updates in the vid kept us perfectly oriented as Aravi did this little KR quest. Nice job!
King Coin
Today Aravi brought down an infestation of vampires hiding out in Memorial Cave.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUgIZ8WlCfw
mALX
QUOTE(King Coin @ Mar 26 2011, 12:08 AM) *

Today Aravi brought down an infestation of vampires hiding out in Memorial Cave.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUgIZ8WlCfw

GAAAAH! Does the mandrake root cure vampire disease? Also, when the "One day without bathing" is added, does in effect the NPC's detection of you when you are in sneak? Holy cow, that place was loaded with vampires - OH! I think one of your mods is taking the shirts off bandits and highwaymen, lol. I never saw a shirtless highwayman before, that was funny! It also seems to be adding calipers - is that for Shivering Isles or are they needed for another mod?
King Coin
QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 26 2011, 09:06 AM) *

GAAAAH! Does the mandrake root cure vampire disease?

It appears to. I checked for the drain effects that the vampire disease gives you and they are gone.

Also, when the "One day without bathing" is added, does in effect the NPC's detection of you when you are in sneak?

Not at all, it just drains your personality until you bathe

Holy cow, that place was loaded with vampires - OH! I think one of your mods is taking the shirts off bandits and highwaymen, lol. I never saw a shirtless highwayman before, that was funny! It also seems to be adding calipers - is that for Shivering Isles or are they needed for another mod?

I'm not sure what is screwing up the equipment lists. I reinstalled Francesco's, I'm hoping that takes care of it.
mALX
QUOTE(King Coin @ Mar 26 2011, 10:18 AM) *

It appears to. I checked for the drain effects that the vampire disease gives you and they are gone.

Whew! That's good !!

Not at all, it just drains your personality until you bathe

Lol !!!

I'm not sure what is screwing up the equipment lists. I reinstalled Francesco's, I'm hoping that takes care of it.

Before you get rid of it, you may want to store 100 of those calipers to the side for Shivering Isles, lol.
King Coin
Bah. This is definitely a bug with Francesco's mod. I may have to remove it, which is a shame because I was really enjoying the changes it made.
mALX
QUOTE(King Coin @ Mar 26 2011, 10:44 AM) *

Bah. This is definitely a bug with Francesco's mod. I may have to remove it, which is a shame because I was really enjoying the changes it made.

Does the good you got the mod for outweigh the bad of topless bandits and calipers everywhere?
King Coin
QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 26 2011, 10:45 AM) *

Does the good you got the mod for outweigh the bad of topless bandits and calipers everywhere?

None of the NPC enemies ever having equipment is definitely a game breaker for me. I have a couple of ideas to try later on.
mALX
QUOTE(King Coin @ Mar 26 2011, 12:34 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 26 2011, 10:45 AM) *

None of the NPC enemies ever having equipment is definitely a game breaker for me. I have a couple of ideas to try later on.

OH! Is that why that vampire Archer came at you with his fists? I see what you are talking about then!
Acadian
Aravi is very nimble indeed! She does a nice job of dodging (most of) those spells. I see your blood mod is working well. Too bad about the lack of enemy weaponry that your mods are causing. I know you were really enjoying Francesco's mod. I noted the bathing mod here and always the modded fatigue effects. Great fun!
King Coin
FIXED IT BACK IN BUSINESS
mALX
QUOTE(King Coin @ Mar 26 2011, 07:37 PM) *

FIXED IT BACK IN BUSINESS

What was causing it? (and how did you fix it?) ?????
Acadian
That's great news and I know your glad/relieved about that! smile.gif
Thomas Kaira
Ahh, yes, the infamous Francesco's calipers bug. A quick search on the Oblivion Mods forum brought me this:

"Nude or topless NPCs (this can happen with any of them, actually) and loot chests filled to bursting with calipers are a sign that the loot tables need to be reset. Lucky for you this can and should be done in game. First try this method: Go to a location with no NPCs (a player owned house is perfect). Open the console (its that handy '~' key again) and type in startquest fransmenu. Under Manage Settings select "reset to defaults". Then wait for the cells to reset for the number of days you have selected as your respawn time (If you haven't selected any then the game's default is 3 days) plus one day. This process should reset the cells with the bandits (Or other NPCs) and loot. If this doesn't work then you can roll back to an older save and try the reset again. Usually though this solves the issue."

For those wondering.
King Coin
Well, I completely uninstalled the mod, saved, and reinstalled it and that fixed everything. I'm not sure if that takes more or less time than the console and waiting considering I'd have to wait 11 in game days.
King Coin
Clearing Fort Homestead. Please note the heavily armed and armored marauders. There were 0 calipers!

The marauders holed up in Fort Homestead have been harassing the travelers heading to the archery tournament in Bravil. Well we can't have that can we?

this is a pretty easy one for Aravi. enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XJRWiQ5WMs

Acadian
Nice to see those marauders properly armed and calliper-free. Also, I see she got rid of that restrictive curiass and is sporting a blouse. Also more use of poisons here I see.

Aravi is moving awfully fast. You might want to consider slowing her down. Linger some with her snooping and set up for fights. I like how you are keeping the vids pretty short, so don't feel you have to show so much, just maybe slow her down some. Just a thought.
King Coin
I'll take that into consideration. Thanks for the advice!
mALX
I can see what Acadian is saying - like me, you probably have the caps lock on when you play - it starts out ok, but when things get hectic and she is moving fast and looking around it ends up giving the viewer a touch of motion sickness.

Still, another great vid, Aravi's skills are def improving - she hardly feels the fatigue anymore! (I was wondering several times if she lost her bag of supplies because I don't see her having to drop it anymore, lol).

I like the blouse and greaves look, very pretty look on her !!!
King Coin
QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 26 2011, 10:13 PM) *

Also, I see she got rid of that restrictive curiass and is sporting a blouse.

That was really just temporary. When I uninstalled Francesco's that disappeared. I liked it but it is time for something different. You will notice Aravi is back in armor in this next video.

QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 27 2011, 01:02 PM) *

Still, another great vid, Aravi's skills are def improving - she hardly feels the fatigue anymore! (I was wondering several times if she lost her bag of supplies because I don't see her having to drop it anymore, lol).
I like the blouse and greaves look, very pretty look on her !!!

Aravi still has it, but as you pointed out, she doesn't have to drop it as often. She also carries a lot less than before. Aravi thanks you for the compliment but she really likes having something a bit more... weapon resistant.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recall the Spire from the first post.
QUOTE(King Coin @ Mar 22 2011, 05:32 PM) *

Aravi exploring the new job site:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjiwtIvvid8

Aravi returns to complete some unfinished business.

*note I recorded this before I read the feedback from the last post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzumQ-n5d80
*length approximately 5 mins 30 seconds
Thomas Kaira
QUOTE(King Coin @ Mar 27 2011, 05:46 PM) *

QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 26 2011, 10:13 PM) *

Also, I see she got rid of that restrictive curiass and is sporting a blouse.

That was really just temporary. When I uninstalled Francesco's that disappeared. I liked it but it is time for something different. You will notice Aravi is back in armor in this next video.

Well, at least now you know how to reset Fran's loot lists without tearing away half of your treasury. wink.gif

I've been thinking of making a few recording attempts to show off exactly what you can do with this game heavily modded, but I do need to get some decent recording software first (at least a paid version of FRAPS). Until then, I'll probably be opening an album to show off some screenshots. I have plenty that I wish to show off, as I'm sure you know. biggrin.gif
Acadian
Wow, that last one was a heart pounder! What a tough foe that magic warlock dude was. It was great to see Aravi's new elven cuirass; she looks great, and that's what counts, after all! Oh, and we got a nice look at her backpack mod too! Those Lost Spires dungeons are beautiful.
Grits
I am enjoying your videos. I especially like the Lost Spires scenes. And Bear Riders, yay!! smile.gif
mALX
HOLY COW!!! What an AWESOME vid !!!! And some interesting loot too !! Everytime Aravi's health dropped I was holding my breath wondering if you would notice it, lol. AWESOME !!! That has to be the best vid YET !!!
King Coin
QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 27 2011, 09:00 PM) *

Wow, that last one was a heart pounder! What a tough foe that magic warlock dude was. It was great to see Aravi's new elven cuirass; she looks great, and that's what counts, after all! Oh, and we got a nice look at her backpack mod too! Those Lost Spires dungeons are beautiful.

I'm really liking the new armor too. Thank you for the compliments!

QUOTE(Grits @ Mar 28 2011, 08:02 AM) *

I am enjoying your videos. I especially like the Lost Spires scenes. And Bear Riders, yay!! smile.gif

Thanks for stopping in! I really like the Lost Spires as well. When I finally complete the quests, I think I will find more quest line mods.

QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 28 2011, 09:57 AM) *

HOLY COW!!! What an AWESOME vid !!!! And some interesting loot too !! Everytime Aravi's health dropped I was holding my breath wondering if you would notice it, lol. AWESOME !!! That has to be the best vid YET!!!

I love your enthusiasm for my videos! and Aravi likes having such an enthusiastic fan!

Returning to the Archeology Guild with her findings Aravi was not prepared the news that awaited her. While exploring the ruin and fighting the creature in the portal, Teav was murdered. Teav was the kind (if somewhat scary) Argonian that allowed Aravi to join the Guild. He along with his assistants were murdered by bandits when they raided Teav's work site. All of the artifacts that Teav was working with were stolen. Aravi did not know him well but shared the grief felt by the other guild members. Sova (the guild's Alyeid expert) was especially saddened. He had been a mentor to her and she looked up to him. After offering a supportive shoulder to cry on and turning over the scroll found on the long dead prisoner, Aravi found a cot in the quarters to sleep on.

She was awakened at midnight by an assistant and lead outside. Everyone was already gathered around a funeral pyre on which Teav's body was lain. Without a word, the head of the guild lit a torch and laid it at the base of the pyre. Everyone stood in silence as the pyre burned. Aravi watched as the smoke and ash climbed to twin moons shining brightly in the sky and felt her eyes sting as tears found their way down her cheeks. After an hour or so the fire died down and by unspoken agreement, everyone returned to the guildhall. In the morning Sova spoke to Aravi. Her sadness was replaced by anger. With fire in her eyes she told Aravi to find who had done this. She gave Aravi a list of names of collectors that plagued the guild before. One name she pointed out was a Redguard collector that lives in Cheydinhal. He had recently added a unique sword to his collection and Sova suggested Aravi start there.

In Cheydinhal Aravi found his home easily enough as it was located near the east gate. She decided to wait till night before searching his home for artifacts. That night Aravi made her way up to his home and checked the streets for eyes. Finding the streets empty, she examined the door to his house. He had an expensive lock that was easily defeated by Nocturnal's gift. Inside there were display cases everywhere containing blades of every make. Aravi quickly checked each one and did not see anything suspicious. Moving upstairs to the bedroom area of the house, a blue glow sitting on the desk caught her attention. Moving closer she immediately recognized it as a Spire artifact.
“Who are you? I demand you leave my house at once!”
Aravi spun around and saw a Redguard behind her wearing elegant silks.
“Where did you get this? This is stolen property! Did you have someone murdered for it?”
The color drained from his face, and Aravi knew she had the right man. Her right hand rested on the hilt of her new black bladed sword but did not draw.
“I didn't have anyone murdered I bought it fairly.”
“Who did you buy it from?”
“Umm... from some bandits- I know it sounds fishy but I can't care where I get everything in my collection from! I'll show you where they are!”
He marked a cave on Aravi's map near Bravil.
“Don't kill me, they're the ones that murdered your friend, not me! Here take this.”
He tried to hand a large sack of gold to Aravi. The rage built up in her and she felt her ears flatten. Ignoring the bribe Aravi drew her blade.
“You are going to die for this.”
The collector dropped his sack which burst, spilling gold over the floor. He then dove for a display case and wrenched it open. Before he could properly arm himself Aravi's black blade plunged through the rich silks he wore and into his flesh. With a scream he spun and dropped to the floor. Aravi drove her sword down with her might into the man's chest, piercing his heart. Aravi took the artifact and left the dead man on the floor, his blood pooling with the gold coins on the floor. She exited his home and expected to be swarmed by guards. Surprisingly not a soul was around and she left town immediately. Aravi set out toward Bravil and walked through the night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq1gmJTackU
Acadian
Another heart pounding dungeon. The first part was extra neat because the ambient light didn't require the night eye, so the beautiful and spooky colors showed up great! More of that blood mod! I got a kick out Aravi when she was hopping across the water and a note came up saying she needed a bath! Lol.

I noted she was really using her poisons well and even some illusion command spells. And she still has good footwork that helps her dart in and out and dodge quite a few hits.

Nice stuff! tongue.gif
King Coin
QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 31 2011, 04:50 PM) *

Another heart pounding dungeon. The first part was extra neat because the ambient light didn't require the night eye, so the beautiful and spooky colors showed up great!

Aravi likes to use light where she can, but most of the time in dungeons we have to use the night eye to see. I'm glad you liked it as well.

More of that blood mod! I got a kick out Aravi when she was hopping across the water and a note came up saying she needed a bath! Lol.

Lol! yeah that seems to work its way into every video! I guess fighting isn't exactly clean. I was tempted to just let Aravi drop into the water for a quick cleaning.

I noted she was really using her poisons well and even some illusion command spells. And she still has good footwork that helps her dart in and out and dodge quite a few hits.

Nice stuff! tongue.gif

She leaned on the poisons quite a bit during that excursion. We had to replace them before heading into the next one.

More Lost Spires!!!

Aravi's task:
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/6218/orders.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewDg_TFKD3I

APPROX TIME: 9 mins

**don't look at these until you have finished the video

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2498/ob...04012053582.jpg
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/629/obl...04012054212.jpg
mALX
I can't watch these till the house is awake - I'll be back !!! (spoken in an Arnold voice)
mALX
LOVED this dungeon !!! (I was dying to see the loot on the bodies and in the chests - I have to get this mod !!!)

I don't know if it isn't a bit immersion killing to have a sign pop up saying she needs a bath, why not just have the effects and she needs to figure out why it is happening? That would be much more immersive to me. - Still, I think it is hilarious that every vid of her says she stinks and needs to bath, really funny !!!

At the end scene with the really adept fighters - was Aravi using 'command humanoid' spells?

Another AWESOME vid !!! I am LOVING seeing Aravi doing these quests !!!!

The Lost Diety Shrine was GORGEOUS !!! I looked so real !!! Loved the music there too !!! (I was surprised Aravi didn't bathe in the gorgeous setting, lol !!!)
Acadian
Nicely done again!

I know someone who would have dropped her clothes for that waterfall at the end!
Thomas Kaira
King Coin, the more I watch these vids, the more I think you need this mod: Symphony of Violence.

Don't worry about complexity, it's nothing more than a sound replacer, and if you use Bash you can merge the plugin into your Bashed Patch(which it only has one edited record inside).

Why am I recommending this? Well, to be brutally honest, the vanilla bow sounds are just terrible. I shudder every time you shoot your bow because it sounds so unrealistic... the vanilla sounds are an abomination to archers throughout the world and deserve to be stabbed and burned. viking.gif

Trust me, this mod adds a ton to the combat in this game. I consider it a must-have.
Grits
I enjoyed the sounds in Primeval Hollow, that was fun. Party at the Lost Deity waterfall! The “you stink” messages are hilarious. It’s nice that after three days she only begins to turn heads. laugh.gif
King Coin
QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 2 2011, 03:33 PM) *

LOVED this dungeon !!! (I was dying to see the loot on the bodies and in the chests - I have to get this mod !!!)

I don't know if it isn't a bit immersion killing to have a sign pop up saying she needs a bath, why not just have the effects and she needs to figure out why it is happening? That would be much more immersive to me. - Still, I think it is hilarious that every vid of her says she stinks and needs to bath, really funny !!!

At the end scene with the really adept fighters - was Aravi using 'command humanoid' spells?

Another AWESOME vid !!! I am LOVING seeing Aravi doing these quests !!!!

I'll be sure to show off any interesting loot from now on. This next dungeon had pretty standard loot so I cut most of the looting out to save time.

I notice the bathing sign a lot more in the videos than I do in game. That part of the screen just isn't as important as the other parts.

Aravi uses lots of command spells especially when there are numerous enemies.

QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 2 2011, 03:33 PM) *

The Lost Diety Shrine was GORGEOUS !!! I looked so real !!! Loved the music there too !!! (I was surprised Aravi didn't bathe in the gorgeous setting, lol !!!)

QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 2 2011, 07:09 PM) *

Nicely done again!

I know someone who would have dropped her clothes for that waterfall at the end!

Who's to say she didn't bathe in the pool. That's not for the cameras though wink.gif

QUOTE(Thomas Kaira @ Apr 3 2011, 07:56 PM) *

King Coin, the more I watch these vids, the more I think you need this mod: Symphony of Violence.

Don't worry about complexity, it's nothing more than a sound replacer, and if you use Bash you can merge the plugin into your Bashed Patch(which it only has one edited record inside).

Why am I recommending this? Well, to be brutally honest, the vanilla bow sounds are just terrible. I shudder every time you shoot your bow because it sounds so unrealistic... the vanilla sounds are an abomination to archers throughout the world and deserve to be stabbed and burned. viking.gif

Trust me, this mod adds a ton to the combat in this game. I consider it a must-have.

This next video will not have it, but I will check into it before any more.

QUOTE(Grits @ Apr 4 2011, 08:33 AM) *

I enjoyed the sounds in Primeval Hollow, that was fun. Party at the Lost Deity waterfall! The “you stink” messages are hilarious. It’s nice that after three days she only begins to turn heads. laugh.gif

lol, hygiene standards aren't as tough in Oblivion. I can assure you when she isn't out in the boonies she bathes everyday.

The orders: http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6948/orders2.jpg

A maze Aravi had to navigate: http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/93/obli...04030044230.jpg

A pleasant surprise: http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5561/ob...04021111077.jpg

The video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLxIjn2q2xU

APPROX TIME: 9.5 mins
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.