Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Because Every Rose Has Its Video
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fan Art
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
SubRosa
QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 22 2019, 12:39 PM) *

My only question is what's next for January?

February? wink.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: It has been a long time since I played Oblivion, and even longer since I did the main quest. It was really nice going down memory lane again.

Maybe Buffy will bump into the Champion of Cyrodiil, whom rumor has it hails from a far off country known as Detroit? wink.gif laugh.gif

January upgraded to winter camo to explore around Bruma

Taking a break

Relaxing on the pond

Selfie

Selfie II

The Lopov Shot

Acadian
Hail the Champion of DayTwa! I'm so glad that you and January are enjoying the MQ. Buffy will keep an eye out for her. smile.gif

Brrr! Winter Wunderland.

Relaxing on the pond. ohmy.gif laugh.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: I normally don't like it when people are calling a character of mine the champion. The accolades make me uncomfortable. But it is perfect for January, as she gets that a lot as a superhero.

Winterlands are much more wonderful when you are looking at them out the window or in pictures, rather than when you are standing in them and freezing your toes off.

Jan has a new party outfit

Reaching for the sky

Oh Dam

Dam Lopov

Relaxing

Can you find the superhero?

Hanging in there

Water wonderland

Splendor in the ruins
Acadian
Nice Champion Superheroine of Cyrodiil armor!

Reaching for the sky is a wonderful spellcasting shot.

I love Jan’s cross-legged relaxing pose.

I was able to find her perch (I think).
Acadian
Last of the Ayleids is a wonderful shot – and great pose!

Flutterbyes!

When Buffy learned that the Gray march was bad for that dweeb Sheo, she wanted to help it happen. evillol.gif

Haha, as soon as you said Frogman, I knew what to expect.

Love that Golden Saint armor.
SubRosa
There was no way January was helping Sheo of course. She heard enough terrible stories about Daedra while on Cyrodiil. But the Shivering Isles were a fun land to explore in any case.

I love the Saint Armor too. Though not many of my characters can pull off wearing it. Not even my superhero has the body for it! laugh.gif

January has traveled to another alternate world

She still has her Stormcrow Armor of course, adapted for the new world

I saw a mudcrab the other day

Momma said knock you out!

Down for the count

The Thrilla in Concord

Frazier's Down!
Acadian
Welcome to a new era and new planet! Seriously, I highly endorse allowing characters to warp to other worlds and times.

January looks great in her Stormcrow armor.

Haha mudcrabs. . . wherever ya go.

Wow, Jan is punching her way across Boston.

That is one big Daedroth Deathclaw!

For the first time, the heavyweight champ looses to a lightweight. tongue.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: Bethesda loves their crabs...

I think Jan is the new everyweight champion of Boston.

Jan gets metal

Sneaking Crow

Jan puts the Storm in Stormcrow

Reloading

Getting high

Emergency Medical Team

Lopov

Going Green
Acadian
Yay, Robbie the Robot's back!

Sneaking Crow is a good Lopov shot.

The 'Lopov' shot though. . . well, a face only a mother could love. tongue.gif

Nice Stormgun for the Stormcrow.
SubRosa
Acadian: Robbie is always there when you need him.

Don't let that Deathclaw hear that...

I spent a lot of time trying to find a way for January to shoot lightning. The game has a lightning gun (the Tesla Cannon). I tried making an invisible version of it, so it would look like she was shooting lightning from her hands. But instead it would shoot the lightning into the ground. I tried just using the gun, but it is crap. It just does not hurt people, even when you double and triple the damage with mods. It took ages for me to figure out what was causing it and fix the bug (the projectile the gun uses has an extremely short range, so anything beyond that range takes no damage). Eventually I decided to use my Cryo Rifle, and use the textures to create a brand new Shock Gun for Jan.

Armored Division

Jan

Lieutenant Ward surveys the seas

Jan is at the helm

Aye Aye!

Prepare to repel boarders!

Team up with the fire department
Acadian
Armored Division – those are some big hand guns!

Beautiful close up of Jan.

Captain Stormcrow and her mighty tug. I hope that’s not a water cannon.

Robbie playing fireman! tongue.gif
Acadian
Beauty and the Stormcrow – tongue.gif

What an epic heroine shot of Stormcrow leaping through that fire!

Looks like those robots conduct storm electricity pretty well – sucks to be them.

I thought Forward to Victory would be Jan getting ready to hop on her Stormcycle. wink.gif

Cat Lover – looks like someone put catnip in Robbie’s tracks.

Wow, that Jabba the Hutt thing reminds me of the Arnold line from Predator: “You are one ugly moth.…”
SubRosa
Acadian: There is a rideable motorcycle mod, but it does not work very well. Otherwise Jan would be tooling around on her Victory.

Stormcrow - Swan = Fight!

Knock Out

Anchors Aweigh!

Taking a break

Periscope depth

One last bowl of cereal

Jan has added some more decorations

The bridge

Jan's office
Acadian
By Kynareth's wings! What is that Swan thing? It looks like a white swan mating with a stone atronach or rock golem.

Great details in the bowl of cereal shot. Sunglasses, box of Sugar Bombs, Vault Tec lunch box.

Also love Jan's tugboat house. Can she get it underway?
SubRosa
Acadian: Swan is a Super Mutant Behemoth living in the swan pond in Boston Common. There are paddleboats with a swan design. He took them and built himself a suit of swan armor with them. And he uses a ship anchor for a club. He is a pretty tough opponent. There are actually signs all around the Common warning people to stay away.

Sadly Jan's boathouse is fixed. That is just the nature of settlement building. There are some mods with moving homes, but I have not dug into how that works. My guess is that they are interior cells, with an entry door that float between fixed positions via a script.

Jan has been watching the skies

Jan has a disarming personality

Interstellar disarmament

Jan's epic boating fail

Another Michael Bay movie

Knocked his socks off

Nuclear family

In the gloaming

Lopov

Fists of Fury

Clean up on aisle 3
Acadian
What a fun bunch of shots as Jan disarmingly makes her way around Boston. Making messes, leaping through flames and sinking boats.

Nuclear Family is hilarious!

Lopov is a great shot too.
SubRosa
Acadian: Jan has a been a lot of fun to play. I now have the more hours playing her than any other fallout character.

Close up

Send in the clowns

Raised up

Old Glory

As the crow flies

OMG!

Church mouse

Pyramid power

Storming

Acadian
I’m so glad that Jan has really ‘stuck’ for you. She has a compelling story, and that she is fun to play is a fabulous bonus. smile.gif

Close up’ is a beautiful shot.

‘Send in the Clowns.’ Why is Jan running around with the robotic Village People?

‘Raised up.’ A fine silhouette from the rear indeed.

‘Old Glory.’ Aww, a patriotic superhero.

Jan don’t need no stinking jet pack to fly! Does she?

OMG that is one ugly Deadroth Deathclaw!

The background of those last three shots look rather like a toxic version of the Deadlands.
SubRosa
Acadian: I love the idea of robo Village People!

Unfortunately Jan does need a jetpack to fly in this game. I could use the TCL command, but that just does not feel right.

The last three pics are in a toxic version of the Deadlands. It is an area called the Glowing Sea. It was creamed by nukes from the war, which leveled everything and turned it into an irradiated nightmare.

Jan gets a hand

In the end, there can be only one

Glowing Sea

Gojira

Jan is an aquagirl

The look
Acadian
Thanks for some of your explanations. As you know, my knowledge of all things Fallout does not quite fill a thimble. tongue.gif

Jan gets a hand – that Deathclaw looks like he’d make a fine minotaur if he had hooves.

Glowing Sea – nice butt! wink.gif

Aquagirl – love seeing those ships from underwater.

The look – Uh oh. . . someone has pissed Jan off. ohmy.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: Deathclaws are way tougher than Minotaurs. The worst part of them is they automatically stagger you with every hit, even when you block. They can easily get you in a loop of being constantly staggered, so that you can't ever hit them back.

Unlike Oblivion and Skyrim, Bethesda did a lot with the underwater areas in Fallout 4. There are tons of sunken ships, crashed airplanes, pipelines, nuclear waste barrels, and a few random containers of loot down there.

Taking a break

Gotta collect 'em all

Stepping out

Crash landing

In the dark

Jan is out of this world

I'm not saying its aliens but...

Taking aim

Welcome to Arcturus

Window shopping

One small step for a non-gender specific being
macole
I have never seen Fallout look so good. It is so vibrant.
Acadian
I get the impression that Deathclaws are a pretty big deal – more like Daedroth or worse. That said, minotaurs did get buffed up quite a bit in ESO to include a fairly nasty shaman version.

FO4’s underwater goodness sounds fun.

Taking a break – A great Lopov shot.

Gotta collect 'em all – A whole wall of Bobblegurls!

Stepping out – Yikes! Wings, don’t fail me now!

Crash landing – Whew, glad it wasn’t Jan who crashed.

In the dark – Heh, the little red lights on Jan’s armor look like a whole crew of assassins are aiming in on her with laser sights.

Jan is out of this world – Pretty spectacular view!

I'm not saying its aliens but... – Nah, the government says it’s just a weather balloon.

Taking aim – Looks like Jan’s got her Stormgun again.

Welcome to Arcturus – Is this a survival vault? Or perhaps a space ship?

Window shopping – Pick a planet.

One small step for a non-gender specific being - laugh.gif
SubRosa
macole: I use a lot of texture replacer mods to improve how things look, and most of all a Seasons mod, which I use the Summer option for. It makes the game look almost completely different.

Acadian: Jan is one of my few characters to ever collect all the bobbleheads. I think Tsuruhime and Hecate are the only other two who have done it.

Thankfully Jan takes no damage from falling (one of the Perks in the game). So she can step out any time she wants. I need to find a way to mod that into Skyrim.

Jan still does have her lightning gun. Though she does not use it a whole lot. She prefers punching things, or hacking them with her new viking sword.

Arcturus is a promotional vault in the Nuka World theme park. It is an example of what a vault would like like on another planet.

I guess that alien was Buzz Alderaan.

January has tessered into a new world (though I still have a backlog of her Fallout pics)

Lara Stormcroft

Smack

Down

This does not look like Elder Futhark

Block and counter

Children should not play with knives

Swinging for...

...The fences
Acadian
I was unfamiliar with the term ‘tesser’. Now, I am not. Very nice.

January Lara Stormcroft looks great in Skyland, home of the Dragoncrows.

She looks like she’d have an easy time getting into the Stormfists!

Uh, oh. Surely those crowscratches in the wall mean something.

The bigger they are, Boo, the harder I punch!
SubRosa
I liked the idea of using a tesseract for dimensional travel, though its not quite accurate scientifically.

The squeaky wheel gets the kick!

River of quantum

Attack of the 50 foot Stormcrow

Nukalurks!

A mountain walked

January now has a corporate sponsor

Hipster shades

Do you feel lucky?

Stormcrow on your back
Acadian
A couple of nice Lopov shots in there. One from behind the barrel of a gun!

50 foot Stormcrow – is that a camera positioning thing? a collection of dollhouses? Stormcrow on steroids?

Nukalurks – are this like big pincerless mudcrabs?

Walking Mountain is surely a GIANT mudcrab!

NukaColaCrow!

Stop monkeying around!
SubRosa
Acadian: The 50 foot Stormcrow is from the Nuka Cola Factory ride. It is one of those tunnel-type rides that you float through on a boat. In this case over a river of Nuka Quantum (a flavor of pop that has radioactive material added to make it glow blue). The building she is standing is in front of is from a bunch of models on the sides of the ride that you see as you pass. I just love how it makes you look like a giant.

The Nukalurks have pincers, they are just hard to see in those pictures. They are like regular mirelurks, but have been mutated by the Nuka Quantum they were hatched in. So they have the same quantum glow. The Queen is indeed a giant version. Their acid spit is very dangerous.

Ride the Lightning

Moonlight Stormcrow

A new hand touches the beacon

Slugging it out

Shining Through

Dawnbreaker
Acadian
Wow, Stormcrow really looks like she means business in Ride the Lightning – great shot!

Note for archers: Don’t try to duke it out at fisticuffs range with Stormcrow!

I find it interesting how the Dardra Lords evolve from game to game. Meridia was rather likable in Oblivion. Buffy found her quite annoyingly condescending in Skyrim. She is very likable in ESO, personable and kind even – a pleasure to deal with as she plays a significant roll in the main questline.
SubRosa
Acadian: I thought Skyrim Meridia really liked to hear herself talk. I'd have given a hundred Septims just to shut her up so I could get to smiting the undead! I think it just depends on the voice actor they hire, and the kind of direction they give them, if any. From what I have learned about voice acting, sometimes there is a voice director who sits down and works with them to get just the right performance. Other times they are just given a page of lines and told to read them, and otherwise have no idea who their character is, what they are like, what they are doing, etc...

Note for everyone: Don't try to duke it out in fisticuffs with Stormcrow! laugh.gif

January has added the Nuka Quantum armor to her collection

Jan is on the lookout for commies

Let's Get Ready To Ruuuumble!

Jan is electrifying

Fists of steel!

Haymaker

Michael Bay 3

Quantum Deathclaw

Acadian
Nice insight on game voice acting and I do see what you mean sometimes in the games.

Love Jan’s new NukaArmor! It is a pretty blue and all blinged up nicely something off a NASCAR track. I imagine Stormcrow’s immune to lightning and, happily, it looks the metal suits of her foes work against them.
SubRosa
Acadian: Being a Gen-Z'r, Jan needs multiple side hustles to pay the bills. So Nascar, bring on those stickers!

In one of the documentaries I saw on voice actors, the VAs all said that video game work was the worst. Because of all the shouting. It would leave their throats raw afterward. So many would try to schedule it for Fridays, so they would have the weekend for their voices to recover before they had to go back to work on Monday.

Watching the behind the scenes features from the Clone Wars tv show was a big eye-opener as well. It is an example of how to do it right. When they voiced the episodes, they had all the voice actors in the same studio at the same time, all reading the scenes together. So it was just like filming a regular movie. That way they could hear one another, and play off one another. And Dave Filoni - the showrunner, was in the room with them to give them actual direction. He would show them storyboards, and even the finished animation I think, so they knew what their characters were doing. It should come as no surprise that the voice acting in that show was spectacular, just like everything else.

Quantum Deathclaw II

Captain Crow

Jan has escaped to adventure

Gloaming crow

Watching the shores

Bloodrage Mirelurk

Double Feature

The shape of water

Twilight sea

Jan's final Fallout 4 pic is a Lopov
Acadian
The Quantum Deathclaw looks very minotauresque.

Captain Crow’s got a nice hat there!

And Vim has a new spokesgirl!

Gloaming crow and Twilight sea feature some great lighting.

Watching the shores – with her little pal. laugh.gif

Bloodrage Mirelurk – ‘You are one ugly MF!’ (Mirelurk Foe, of course)

Stormcrow should have no trouble finding a parking spot for the Stormcycle at the drive in.

Very interesting green critter under water.

Aww, a Lopov shot. happy.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: I think the Blood Rage Mirelurks are the coolest-looking Mirelurks in the Fallout games. The red eyes really works for them.

January has quite the naval career, she has sunk nearly every ship she has set foot on! Except for the one she lives on.

Jan is living in a house I made for her

I made it from Proudspire Manor in Solitude

It sits halfway between Riverwood and Whiterun

Jan is pretty sure this guy is full of fake news

Green sky at morning, Dragonborn take warning

Winter camo

Nightfall

Stormfront

Lightning

Leaping into action
Acadian
Nice to see Stormcrow in Skyland.

I bet you had fun making the Witchhouse in Skyrim.

M’aiq is the inventor of fake news. tongue.gif

Stormcrow looks good in snow.

Red sky at night, Dragonborn’s delight.

Stormfront – time to open up a can of shock and awe?
Lightning – By Azura, I guess so!

Look! Up in the sky! It’s a crow! It’s dragon! It’s Stormcrow!
SubRosa
Acadian: Maybe Jan will rename it Stormrim? There certainly has been plenty of lightning around the place since she showed up.

Western Watchtower

Face to Face

Bridging

High Hrothgar

January now bears Yggdrasil

Soul Eater

This looks distressing

Acadian
I should think the MQ suits Stormcrow; after all, that’s what heroes do: hero stuff!

All along the western watchtower. . . Jimi Hendrix was the first Dragonborne I think.

It’s a giant winged deathclaw. . . oh, wait. . . nevermind. embarrased.gif

I love the Crowshield!

Soul Eater: That which doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Distressing: Uh oh, Jan runs into a Darryl family reunion and a dragon at the same time? ohmy.gif
SubRosa
I am not a huge fan of the Skyrim main quest, but like the Oblivion one, it suits January to a tee. Hero stuff is what she does!

Jan is really not a fan of the Darryl family reunion, especially when not just one, but two dragons crashed the party.

Light

Darkness

Edge

The oncoming storm

Risen

Into the fray

Bring it

A tree grows in Brooklyn

I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side

Stormcrow meets Giant-Man
Acadian
Some great action shots of the Stormcrow in action.

The oncoming storm is especially neat/appropriate.

I'm guessing that is the mature Eldergleam? Buffy always brought the sapling.

Aww, loved the mammoths and their giants. wub.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: I shamelessly stole the Oncoming Storm from Dr. Who. It is one of the names the Daleks have for the Doctor.

That is the mature Eldergleam (or Gildergleam I forget which is which). It is the first time I have ever seen it, since I normally do the sapling option as well.

Nosy

Jan's Crab Shack

Keep Watching The Skies!

Taking the shortcut down

Mommy Crow

Leaping into the fray

A very unimpressed wolf

Jan's new shield

Darryl gets a shock

January is sure Blood Raven could explain this

The Deep
Acadian
Feel free to steal from Dr Who; I’ve never seen it. tongue.gif

Nosy would make a good ‘caption this’ shot: ‘Ahem, this statue really does not belong in the restroom!’

Jan’s Crabshack featuring Ayleid King Mudcrab this week!

Watching the sky – at least we don’t have to worry how Jan is going to get down from there.

See? How’d I know Jan would take the shortcut down?

Nice hatchlings, Stormcrow!

More flying

Heh, that wolf surely does seem unimpressed. I’d like to see him try to kill and absorb a dragon!

Yay for the Stormshield!

As soon as I read the title, I knew what was in store for poor Darryl.

Yup, those ancient glyphs would be right up Blood Raven’s alley.

Underwater flying. wink.gif
Acadian
Jan really looks pretty in Unlocking the Secrets.

Buffy tried that giant ponytail Jan is sporting in Elder Knowledge. She liked it but it felt bigger than she was!

Ride the Wind – flying lessons from an old master?

I’m guessing Stormcrow completed the Alduin main quest here. Buffy never did that. In the first half hour of the game, Alduin saved her life from those head-hunting Imperials so why would she want to kill him? laugh.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: Jan started wearing that winged helmet, and she had to change her hairstyle since her old one clipped through it. The big ponytail did not last. As you pointed out, it is bigger than she is!

Stormcrow did complete the main quest. I think that is only the second time I ever did it. You are not missing a whole lot. Though Sovngarde was interesting. Some of the things in it made no sense, and just got annoying.

Hassan Chop!

Leaping in

Ever Ready

Lopoff

Hottie

Cool reception

Bloodskaal

Jan's new Dunmer outfit

Waterfall diving

Lucia has a new pet

Lopov
Acadian
Buffy could never bring herself to go after the Alduin quest. And she couldn't see throwing in with either set of bad guys for the civil war. And she hates HerMosa as much as Sheo so the Solsteim quest was right out as well. Oh well, archery was pretty fun. tongue.gif

Those are some beautiful action shots! Stormcrow certainly works her storm, ice and fire. I imagine disabling fall damage opens up some fun tactics. Yay, Kitsune! biggrin.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: I find Herman equally repulsive, which makes it hard doing Dragonborn. I found that by skipping past the Gardner of Men quest with the console it is much more palatable. January never made any deals with him, or sold out Storn. Like Captain Kirk, she changed the rules, because there is always a way.

Dragon Detente

Who are these cute little fellas?

Jan is richer than Bill Gates

Deathbrand!

Lopov averted

Getting high

Things are getting hairy

Read any bad books lately?
Acadian
I figure that detentish dragon is either laying her eggs or in awe of the fact that Jan is sporting more frills than a dragon. tongue.gif

Aww, the rieklings are adorable. Noisy but adorable.

January McScrooge.

Deathbrand is a great action shot! viking.gif

I can imagine Jan’s getting ready to soar right off the top of that mountain.

Yikes, werewolves!

Bad books – the shot really showcases Jan’s pretty eyes. happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.