Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Skyrim Fan Interview
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Skyrim
Thomas Kaira
Linky.

What has been confirmed:

1. Cuirass and Greaves have been merged. The drawback is less armor customization, but the benefit is this will now allow Bethesda to create more actual armor types and it will be easier to render said armor. Considering, I now feel this is a fair trade.

2. The Enchant skill is returning. You now learn how to create enchantments by studying already enchanted items. The enchantment system is similar to Oblivion, weapons use charges and must be replenished with soul gems, and armor/jewelry is always on.

3. Sorry, still no spears.

4. Encumbrance is now derived from Stamina. The more Stamina you have, the more you can carry.

5. Racial benefits are similar to Oblivion's minus the starting attributes. Certain races are better at certain skills, they get special abilities and powers, but they have also been designed so that in the long run your choice of race won't matter much. (SNARL)

6. Some choices will have consequences, and will lock you out of certain quests. We don't know the extent that will be covered at this time, though.

7. Tavern brawls!

8. It is no longer possible for the player to see their fame/infamy rating. The game will still keep track of your reputation, though. You must instead look to the people to discover your reputation. This sounds promising.

9. Post-MQ gameplay is a definitive yes.
King Coin
1. Ugh
2. meh
3. meh
4. ok
5. ok
6. cool
7. cool!
8. cool
9. YEAH!
Thomas Kaira
Oh, and I forgot one thing...

It will now be possible to configure the muscle tone and build of the player's body dynamically. There are two presets, "Light" and "Heavy", and you can select anything in between if you so desire.
haute ecole rider
QUOTE(Thomas Kaira @ Jul 6 2011, 12:07 AM) *

It will now be possible to configure the muscle tone and build of the player's body dynamically. There are two presets, "Light" and "Heavy", and you can select anything in between if you so desire.

Oooh! cool.gif
King Coin
QUOTE(Thomas Kaira @ Jul 6 2011, 12:07 AM) *

Now that does appeal.
Bolzmania
QUOTE(Thomas Kaira @ Jul 6 2011, 07:07 AM) *

That sounds cool! I would also like if you could create fat characters too. It makes no sense that everybody is in perfect shape.
grif11
Yeah, I agree with that!

Urial septim is 85 (Is that right?) and still has a six pack. Hope this will change!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.