Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I give up...
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Skyrim
McBadgere
There's too many bugs that I'm coming across and it's pissing me off...

I'm sick of running into Daedric Prince quests when I haven't the slightest interest in them...

I've got a sinking feeling that unless my daughter does the Thieves Guild quests she's not going to get the Riften house she wants...Unless that's another bug as to why the Jarl won't talk to her...

And last night, I got to the end of a quest where you have to reforge some sort of magical amulet...And the ghosts there were impossible to beat...I have absolutely no idea how you get close enough to something to kill it when every five seconds he Dragon-shouts me about the place like a rag-doll...I'm wandering about the place in Legendary Dwarven Armour fer f*cks sake...And I wound up dropping the difficulty to try and beat it...No effect...

I've got way better things to do than get stressed out by that mess...

Shame...Could and Should have been way better...
King Coin
Hmm... this makes me wonder if there is an issue with enemy leveling. My character started running into one badass after another that nothing I could do could kill them. I figured it was my ineptitude.
Kiln
This game is alright but as I suspected, it definately hasn't restored my faith in the series. My love for ES games is all but gone these days. Too generic and too predictable.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.