Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Are You Today?
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Aug 29 2013, 04:54 AM) *

QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Aug 29 2013, 12:46 AM) *

Sun's Dusk 17, 1:20 pm

Lady Saga is in Fort Cedrian this evening.

Shortest update evah! laugh.gif

Yeah, I'm going for the record. Still haven't beaten Phon's "Somewhere west of Chorrol" post. tongue.gif

PhonAntiPhon
QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Aug 29 2013, 02:19 PM) *

QUOTE(mirocu @ Aug 29 2013, 04:54 AM) *

QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Aug 29 2013, 12:46 AM) *

Sun's Dusk 17, 1:20 pm

Lady Saga is in Fort Cedrian this evening.

Shortest update evah! laugh.gif

Yeah, I'm going for the record. Still haven't beaten Phon's "Somewhere west of Chorrol" post. tongue.gif

cool.gif
Why thank you. biggrin.gif
PhonAntiPhon
(Some 3 weeks earlier)
--

"Niamh!" Luciana, uncaring of any danger, ran down the steps; her only desire in that one moment was to get to the figure at the bottom.

She arrived two steps in front of Bogrum who, caught unawares by her sudden move had to bound after her, drawing his shortsword as he did so,
"Careful Luciana! You dunno know what else is here!"
The other's attention was fixed on the naked figure slumped awkwardly on the floor, half-propped against a corner of the wall and the shadowy bottom of the steps they had just come down.
"If she's still here, then nothing else is, Bogrum, believe me..." She didn't look round; "Have you anything shiny?"
After a brief hesitation, Bogrum sheathed his sword and drew his dagger and handed it to her, handle first.

Very gently, Luciana cupped her hand around Niamh's chin. She was completely unresponsive and she had to resist the temptation to assume the worst had happened. Holding the blade before the Bosmer's nose and mouth she waited, aware of Bogrum peering over her shoulder, he seemed to be holding his breath.

Finally, the faintest clouding on the blade.
Luciana wasn't sure at first but, yes, yes; moisture had formed on the cold steel.
"She's alive." She turned to the Orc. "She's alive!"

The rest of this update can be found in Niamh's fanfic thread HERE
ghastley
Roger Ro'Jhirr has cleaned out the Lake Arrius Caverns, but Jeelius didn't get out alive this time. With the City Gate opens, Ro'Jhirr has closed the Chorrol one, so he could collect Hatred's Soul, and was attacked by Eugal Bellete when he went into town after. That gave him the key he needed to finish Silanu's quest.

He's closed the Bravil Gate for Prizna, and the Gweden Lodge is starting to fill. Now Shulassa's there, he started spending more time outside Anvil, and taking lessons from Alawen.

So that opened the gate near the farm, and he's had to go and close that one too. Third gate meant third Ascendant Sigil Stone of chameleon, so with the Ring of Shadows a Dremora gave him, he had the full 100%, and could go through the Palace without having to kill anyone.

So now he's done the Ultimate Heist, become Grandmaster, and started on Nocturnal's quests. He's currently trying to get out of the Deadlands with Cyndil, but he's dangerously short of arrows.

Grits
Yikes, good luck to Ro'Jhirr and Cyndil! Ring of Shadows a Dremora gave him, lol.
ghastley
Roger Ro'Jhirr took multiple attempts to get Cyndil out of the Citadel. I'd put five leveled Dremora on the bottom level that are enabled when she's released, and it seemed that she'd always run off and collect the whole set every time we went down there. That meant two or three on one and one of us would get killed every time.

So I had to change tactics. We stopped on the level above and I sniped at the ones we could see using sneak and poison to cut the numbers down before we went there. Of course Hatred's Soul had run out of charge, and I used up my last poison on the third Dremora of five. Cyndil's Bow of Shadows doesn't help the battle when she tries to fire through walls, but she did actually finish off the last one.

I thought I'd lost her on the way down the mountain. You can't go back through the caves, unless everyone in the party has high enough Acrobatics to jump back up the holes, so we scrambled down the rocks. Followers don't pick the best routes, and she took some major falls.
mirocu
Silverhome-on-the-Water, dusk

Lothran was resting his legs in good company after a day in Blackwood and a brief stop in Leyawiin. Throughout the day he had gotten himself some more Black Bows for his collection and since night had begun to fall he decided to spend it in the Stallion Lodge. It was raining heavily but come morning it had stopped and been replaced by a thick fog.

Leaving the Lodge in the early morning, it took the Nordic Dunmer most of the day to reach Bravil. Once there he entered his home to put all the things he had collected throughout the last few days into a chest. The content is later to be brought to his home in the waterfront.
PhonAntiPhon
UPDATE: Rescue: Part II
ImperialSnob
Imperial Prision

PhonAntiPhon
UPDATE: RESCUE - PART III

[edit: a couple of people asked what the other language is, I'm ashamed to say I haven't made it up! It's Irish, done through a translator.]
minque
Serene is sitting under the big tree in Chorrol...pondering on what her next quest will be...
ImperialSnob
QUOTE(PhonAntiPhon @ Sep 7 2013, 11:42 PM) *

UPDATE: RESCUE - PART III

[edit: a couple of people asked what the other language is, I'm ashamed to say I haven't made it up! It's Irish, done through a translator.]

Bhí mé cácá inné.
ghastley
Roger Ro'Jhirr is in Bruma at present, having just closed the oblivion gate with Burd. Once he's bought some more arrows, his next job is to go and find the Draconian Madstone for the Countess.

He's doing these quests to kill time while Hamloff Red-tooth in the Imperial City is repairing Weedum-ja's amulet so she can swap it with Dark-eyes in Cheydinhal, whom he wants to recruit for Gweden.

If someone writes more quests, he'll get back to working for Nocturnal, of course.

Rohirrim
Sir Rodney Stonewall and Travis the War Pony are somewhere in the great forest looking for a wayshrine. Food is low but morale is high.
PhonAntiPhon
Update > FanFic Thread
"Interlude; A Farewell of Sorts"
PhonAntiPhon
UPDATE > Fanfic Thread

"Descent"
PhonAntiPhon
UPDATE > Fanfic Thread

"Consequences"
ghastley
Roger Ro'Jhirr is collecting items for Relmyna Verenim to rebuild the gatekeeper. He went to the Shivering Isles to recruit Nelrene for Gweden, but he's stayed on a while longer, so that he can give Miranu some Felldew and Greenmote later. He's got a date with Gudrun in the Imperial City when he gets back, as she wants him to meet Heidi.

PhonAntiPhon
The final chapter.
The end of Niamh's story, in Cyrodiil at least.

> Fanfic thread

Goodbye Niamh.
mirocu
As I really haven´t got the time to read long stories I preferred the shorter updates with Niamh, accompanied with some pixies. I always liked her and found her quite interesting and her demise was both expected as well as unexpected. But mostly it was unwanted and as a fan I´d like to give her one last farewell.

-Goodbye, Niamh. You and your great butt will be sorely missed sad.gif
mirocu
Lothran is on the road again! happy.gif

Yesterday he went on a coronation tour which took him from Bravil up to Imperial City. Along the way he fought a few minotaurs (which he did not coronate tongue.gif ) and when he got to the big city he recharged a few weapons at Calindil´s and he´s now resting at The Feed Bag. He´s just finished reading The Posting of the Hunt while munching on some bread and cheese along with one bottle of ale.

First one up!
Second one
Even the stableboy gets a promotion!
Passing by the inn with the sign I like for some reason hehe.gif
One of the minotaur fights
Ouch! You may wanna pull those out! ohmy.gif
When arriving at the Big City the coronation tour continued
And finally, one of Lothran´s best friends gets promoted too!

(On the way I had to bring one of the Khajiit couriers back to life and coronate him too)
Acadian
mirocu - as lengthy as Lothran's and Buffy's games are, it make great sense to 'essentialize' at least the NPCs that sometimes wander, get into trouble or travel. I've done the same thing, so your Bravilians wear crowns just like mine. I decided upon the need for that after we lost dear City Swimmer - and have never brought her back. I could accept such tragedies, except there is no natural immigration, children growing up or any other long term means of preserving the population. And I like the original NPCs better than trying add new ones via mods. Without these 'coronation operations', Cyrodiil could get to a lonely place after a couple thousand hours in the same game.

Thanks for the great screens. I always love looking at what Lothie is doing. I do have a teensy request for the next batch of shots you treat us to? Maybe we could see more of that dreamy dark elf besides his right hand? tongue.gif
mirocu
Acadian, Lothran being able to coronate people is all thanks to you and your help regarding using OBSE for the process. It was incredibly easy compared to finding all the related RefIDs or BaseIDs! Here, have some cake.gif !

QUOTE(Acadian @ Sep 25 2013, 10:27 PM) *

Thanks for the great screens. I always love looking at what Lothie is doing. I do have a teensy request for the next batch of shots you treat us to? Maybe we could see more of that dreamy dark elf besides his right hand? tongue.gif

I know, I just wanted to post something different this time wink.gif

Oh, and I´m happy to announce that I managed to slip an hourglass, an inkwell and a quill into Lothran´s travel bag! So if anything special happens, he´s ready to send a letter to dear Buffy! happy.gif

And I have a request too, btw. Post a pixie of Buffy! laugh.gif tongue.gif

Acadian
QUOTE(mirocu @ Sep 26 2013, 08:26 AM) *
And I have a request too, btw. Post a pixie of Buffy! laugh.gif tongue.gif

Yay, more letters from Lothie!

Buffy's been very busy adventuring. Lothran knows first hand how hard it can be to get the wiggly elf to hold still. I am gradually trying to build up enough screens for another Potpourri update, but let me peel one out of that queue and post it here. Anything to help get more shots of Lothran!

Knights Arcana (Order of the Lamp) hunting down a rogue mage.

mirocu
QUOTE(Acadian @ Sep 26 2013, 06:04 PM) *

Great pixie! So Buffy´s back in Cyrodiil now? smile.gif

Lothran´s been making a couple of spells, one re-make and one completely new based upon Buffy´s idea of using Frost damage as a light source.

Leaving The Feed Bag
The new light spell!
Testing the spell in the training hall, before...
...and after
After that he needed to warm up his hands laugh.gif
Oh, you´ve heard about my new spell?

After this he set off to Cheydinhal. The day was beautiful and along the way he coronated a Highwayman huh.gif .... Maybe not the best idea perhaps, but for some reason the Legion won´t attack them. He may de-coronate him on the way back though tongue.gif
Acadian
Yes, Buffy made it back to her apartment at the University last night. It seems just after Lothran left for Cheydinhal. kvright.gif

I'm so glad Lothie tried one of Buffy's frosty magelight spells. We got the idea from watching KC's character, Aravi, tossing around Skyrim magelight spells and quite like them. Buffy's spell has the same damage (3) and duration (30 seconds) but we have no added area of effect, so her's are small and she tosses several if needed.

Thanks for the screens. I see one of them caught the little frostie snowflakey things floating around that are attendant with that spell.

And it's wonderful to see screens that show Lothie's handsome face and gorgeous white hair. One of Buffy's treasured memories is from her first visit to see the Nordic Dark Elf in Bruma - and the snowflakes dancing in his white hair as the two elves went for a ride in the surrounding mountains. happy.gif
Grits
How nice to see some shots of Lothran, mirocu! It sounds like he had a good visit to the Imperial City. Buffy’s Torch is great, and it looks like it works very well. Neat that it’s a frost effect. The area version might also be a Nord air conditioner. tongue.gif

What a great picture of Buffy and her fellow Knight! Hmm, battlemage? It’s hard to keep a lid on the curiosity, but I’m making a valiant effort. tongue.gif

Ro'Jhirr is waaay ahead of my thief Kanet in his career, but each time I read about him it's a reminder that my ticket to Evergloam is languishing in Cheydinhal while I fool around north of the border. ohmy.gif
mirocu
Lothran sends his thanks to both of you smile.gif

He just spent a night at the Newlands Lodge and in the morning he went on a combined ogre/goblin hunt just north of Cheydinhal. Two ogres and two shamans fell for his Targetfinder mace, and he´s now visiting Morcant on his way down to Pells Gate.

Acadian - could you possibly post a screenie of Buffy lighting up a dark Cave or something with her spell? I´d like to see it in action smile.gif

Grits - You have ghastley´s mod installed? Can you tell me a bit about it?

ghastley
QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 27 2013, 12:07 PM) *

Ro'Jhirr is waaay ahead of my thief Kanet in his career, but each time I read about him it's a reminder that my ticket to Evergloam is languishing in Cheydinhal while I fool around north of the border. ohmy.gif

Cheydinhal?

Ro'Jhirr is currently CoC, Madgod and Master of the FG, because I needed to re-test the Rumple mod SI quests and Miranu. He'll probably stall for a long time while I play all of Morrowind/Tribunal/Bloodmoon, and write a few mods for those. biggrin.gif
Grits
Mirocu, I don’t have it yet. I have a character who is working her way up to it.

ghastley, Kanet my thief was in Cheydinhal to steal a certain something. Now she’s on her way to Bravil. She got side-tracked when she saw a strange door. But she’s not going to Morrowind on the way. Now that is really side-tracked! tongue.gif
Acadian
QUOTE(mirocu @ Sep 27 2013, 01:40 PM) *
Acadian - could you possibly post a screenie of Buffy lighting up a dark Cave or something with her spell? I´d like to see it in action smile.gif

It's a promise! She's dungeon crawling her way from the IC to Anvil at the moment and I'm looking for good opportunities to showcase that spell for you. smile.gif

Edti: Okay, done! Put some pixies up on Buffy's Potpourri Thread in our sub forum (see link in siggie).
Callidus Thorn
Well since I'm starting a new character later this evening, I think I'll mention him here.

His name is Arravyne (that's pronounced "Arraveene" by the way), and he's a Dunmer from Vvardenfell. He's born under the Atronach, and is a War Wizard/Sorcerer. He doesn't like the term "Wizard", he thinks it refers to wizened old men poring over some ancient dust covered tome, so he calls himself a Sorcerer.

He's currently on a ship heading for Cyrodiil.
Acadian
CT, good luck with Arravyne. A Dunmeri Atronach sounds pretty interesting! goodjob.gif

Let us know how he works out.
mirocu
Last night Lothran went from Morcant´s little cottage to Pell´s Gate to sell some potions and from there he went to the Imperial City to sell more stuff and make a new version of the Ragnarok spell at the university. As night fell he decided to head for Chorrol one last time before winter comes. It´s getting chilly, so he can feel it´s time to go back to Bruma soon happy.gif

Acadian
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 2 2013, 12:44 AM) *

Last night Lothran went from Morcant´s little cottage to Pell´s Gate to sell some potions and from there he went to the Imperial City to sell more stuff and make a new version of the Ragnarok spell at the university. As night fell he decided to head for Chorrol one last time before winter comes. It´s getting chilly, so he can feel it´s time to go back to Bruma soon happy.gif

Argh! Buffy's too slow! She traveled from Topal Bay / Blackwood up alongside the Niben to Bravil. There she met a friend and the two rode up to Pells Gate. She got delayed there clearing the nearby Fort Homestead before returning to the University - only to learn that she had once again missed Lothran! We're glad he's starting his seasonal migration to Bruma so Buffy knows where she can find him! tongue.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 2 2013, 02:17 PM) *

We're glad he's starting his seasonal migration to Bruma so Buffy knows where she can find him! tongue.gif

Your elf may be all over the place, but my elf knows some tricks too! laugh.gif As always, Buffy is welcome in Bruma whenever she feels like it. That is if she can put aside her new duties as ambassador of Shivering Isles happy.gif

But he´s not there yet. He has some business to do in Chorrol now and then he´s gonna head back to I.C. As of now he has one thing on the agenda: collecting Septims. That new spell of his, called Valhalla´s Might btw, took about 1700 Septims to make so now he´s down to a meager 200+ tongue.gif
Callidus Thorn
As I always do I've written up an intro for Arravyne. It's a little long, but what can you do? Since it's spoiler free I figured I'd drop it in here. So, here goes nothing:

The Serpent's Wake, en route to Cyrodiil:

The deck of the Serpent's Wake is awash with sound. The gentle creaking and groaning of the ship as it's rocked by the waves, the faint, barely audible humming of the rigging, the clamour of the crew as they guide the ship on it's journey. And on the starboard side of the ship stands a Dunmer, seemingly utterly oblivious to all around him as he leans on the rail and stares out at the ocean, a bubble of calm amidst a whirlwind of activity. The Captain of the ship watches on, perplexed, professionalism warring with his curiosity, which eventuality wins out. The Dunmer doesn't look round as the Captain approaches, still staring out at the sea.

“I didn't take you for a sailor Arravyne, but the way you're watching the waves makes me wonder if you're thinking of a change in profession.” That caught Arravyne's attention, though any anger he might have felt was stilled by the jovial smile on the Captain's face. “Ha,” he replied, “the sea may be a wondrous thing, but I'll be glad to feel solid ground beneath my feet again. Or empty air for that matter.” He turned, looking back the way they had come, though Vvardenfell had long since faded from view, and for a moment the calm seemed a little stormier. Once more the Captain's curiosity won out: “You'll miss Vvardenfell, won't you” Arravyne turned back to look out over the rail, leaning on it once more. “That I will Captain, that I will.”

“Then why leave? If you don't mind my asking.”

“I thought you said that it didn't matter to you why I was leaving, as long as I wasn't in trouble with the authorities.”

“That I did, and I meant it. But you look like you could do with talking about it. And I know what it's like to have to leave your home behind.”

“How much do you know about Vvardenfell, Captain? About the Great Houses in particular?”

“I know a fair bit, as much as any who sail there on business. You were a member of one of them, I take it?”

“Telvanni.”

“Ah, the mages. Now that says a lot. Made a few enemies, did you? I hear it's easily done in House Telvanni, what with them all fighting for position and all.”

“A few. It got in the way of my studies, and I couldn't be bothered with it, in all honesty. Fighting your way to the top just to spend the rest of your life waiting for your allies to betray you, what's the point? I considered leaving House Telvanni and joining the Mages guild, but that would simply have made me an enemy of everyone in House Telvanni. And they don't take kindly to what they see as treachery. So that only left leaving Vvardenfell completely.”

“So why Cyrodiil? Wouldn't Summerset Isle be better for studying magic?”

“Perhaps, but would you want a bunch of High Elf snobs lecturing you down their noses about how they're superior in every way? I'd sooner take on Divayth Fyr, it would be a less painful death, and quicker.”

The Captain burst out laughing at that, slapping Arravyne amiably on the shoulder. “You've got a point there friend. Cyrodiil does sound preferable to that. Not as nice as Hammerfell of course, but nice enough.” Now it was Arravyne's turn to laugh.

“No doubt, but Cyrodiil is where the Arcane University is, and not even the Telvanni speak ill of it. What better place to study magic?”

“I suppose you're right. We'll have you there in a few days, weather permitting of course.”

“Thankyou Captain. Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'll get some rest. I've not been sleeping well of late, as I'm sure you can appreciate”

“Of course. Perhaps you'll join me for dinner this evening? It's a long standing tradition of mine, to entertain my passengers. And besides, it'll save you from another evening of the crew's stories of debauchery.”

“I'd be glad to. Your crew seems decent enough, but they're a touch...vulgar.”

“True enough. I'll have one of them knock for you later. Until then my friend, sleep well.” And with that he returned to his customary position at the stern, near the wheel. Arravyne remained leaning against the rail for a few long moments, thinking once more of Vvardenfell, then turned and made is way to his cabin. He needed some sleep.

Three days later, the Serpent's Wake pulled into Anvil, just after sunrise. Arravyne gathered his possessions, mostly clothes and coin, and bade farewell to the Captain, who had taken a brief break from shouting orders at his crew to see him off. The two shook hands warmly, and the Captain said to Arravyne “Next time you're in Anvil, come by the docks. I'm putting out for Summerset Isle in a day or two, and I'll be back not long after, getting some repairs done. It's always rough sailing there and back, all that arrogance must screw up the weather.”

“I'll do that my friend. Until next time”
Acadian
mirocu - The SI thing should be an easy gig. Buffy views it as simply a subset of her duties as a Lamp Knight. She should only have to go out there when the University wants more info on SI particular magicks - like changing the weather and such. Or when they want some of those exotic alchemy ingredients. A Warlock of Lothran's skill should be able to quickly fill up his coin purse. wink.gif

CT - So Arravyne arrives in Anvil, aspiring to the wonderful University of the Arcane - can't do better than that!
mirocu
Today Lothran went outside of Chorrol in search of loot to sell. He found a lone bandit with some stuff on him but that wasn´t enough, so my elf decided to clear out Crumbling Mine. Before that he had to rescue a Courier and her horse from a bandit who tried to catch up with them in a skirt! tongue.gif
mirocu
Having spent a day or two in Chorrol, Lothran left the town in the afternoon and enjoyed The Orange Road up to Glademist Cave. After some exploring in there he went southwards towards the big city, whilst having fun with some bandits along the way. He also took the opportunity to coronate Shady Sam and the Imperial City stable boy.
Acadian
Yesterday, Buffy was northbound near Vindasel and we were notified 'Samuel Bantien is unconscious'. Boosting her detect life from her standard fare of 360 feet to 480 feet and urging Superian into a fast, wide search pattern, we quickly found the problem. Poor Sam was being relentlessly harried by a raging boar during his monthly pilgrimage from the IC to Bravil. Fortunately, we had gifted him with the crown of essentialness long ago. After helping to kill the boar, Buffy healed Samuel, repaired his damaged short sword to well beyond its original specifications and they dined on roasted boar. She then wished him well, urging him to use the recently cleared Green Road as he continued toward Bravil.

Crowns are good.
mirocu
I´m glad Buffy was able to help Samuel. Imagine having that boar knock you out relentlessly and with no end in sight! ohmy.gif I must make sure Lothran finds him too as I´m sure he could use another crown wink.gif

------

I must also make one of the Khajiit Couriers reappear and coronate him as he´s nowhere to be found. Second time he´s gone for a very long time now...

Edit: I forgot to mention that Lothran used Buffy´s Torch in Glademist Cave with good results. It lights up places far away where his Illusion-based light spell doesn´t reach. Very nifty indeed!
Renee
So Buffy's torch lights a greater area, is what you're saying?

Kahreem of Weet is still in Leyawiin. I can't wait till he finally gets out of there.

Lady Saga is in Bravil. She is going to stay there indefinitely until I figure out a way to transform her game from Xbox to PC.

Same goes for Joan of Arkay. Her game's gonna be on PC as well; can't wait to see what Better Cities does to Imperial City (where she's still located).

So 2 of my characters are gonna have PC gameworlds, but I've decided Kahreem will stay on Xbox.
Lopov
QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Oct 7 2013, 03:14 PM) *

Same goes for Joan of Arkay. Her game's gonna be on PC as well; can't wait to see what Better Cities does to Imperial City (where she's still located).

To avoid any possible conflicts, move JoA out of the IC before installing Better Cities. The same goes for Saga and Bravil.
Acadian
Renee, that's exciting news for you, Joan and Saga indeed! So many mods, so little time!

The spell mirocu calls 'Buffy's torch' is simply this: Frost damage (magnitude 3) x 30 seconds on target. The fun thing about frost is that when you cast it, it will 'stick' to any surface (like walls) and provide a nice little light source that you can send into dark places to check them out. Night eye can do the job, but I find this little 'magelight' spell quite fun. After clearing a chamber in a dungeon and noting no nearby pink glows, she'll toss some frosty 'magelights' into dark corners to check for loot and such. It saves the lazy little elf with short legs quite a bit of walking. Lol.

I actually got the idea from watching vids of KC's dear Khajiit, Aravi, using her 'magelight' spells in Skyrim. happy.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Oct 7 2013, 03:14 PM) *

can't wait to see what Better Cities does to Imperial City

Awwwh, look at you! All grown up and talking mods like a real gamer! tongue.gif hubbahubba.gif hehe.gif

Buffy´s Torch works well as a cealing lamp too! laugh.gif
Renee
QUOTE(Lopov @ Oct 7 2013, 09:33 AM) *

To avoid any possible conflicts, move JoA out of the IC before installing Better Cities. The same goes for Saga and Bravil.

Well, I'll probably just (try to) take Joan from my Xbox save and just import her to the PC. Then I'll begin her game from scratch. It's not like she got very far.

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 7 2013, 09:34 AM) *

I actually got the idea from watching vids of KC's dear Khajiit, Aravi, using her 'magelight' spells in Skyrim. happy.gif

Yup, I was gonna say this sounds similar to Magelight in Skyrim.

QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 7 2013, 11:35 AM) *

Awwwh, look at you! All grown up and talking mods like a real gamer! tongue.gif hubbahubba.gif hehe.gif

Yeah you know? Next thing I'll become one of those PC elitists, like DutchGamer. Remember him? He's the guy who showed up over at Beth's forums, asking all the PC gamers to petition Bethesda to make the next Elder Scrolls PC-only? The way he was putting it, it sounded like we'd be getting a better vanilla game, but we'd also be paying hundreds of dollars for it. rolleyes.gif

mirocu
Well, good luck importing your characters (especially Saga wink.gif ) and good luck with the mods. They can be a mouthful so be careful smile.gif

And just wait. Soon enough you will be bashing on "console gamers" and the fact they can´t roleplay! tongue.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 7 2013, 12:30 PM) *

And just wait. Soon enough you will be bashing on "console gamers" and the fact they can´t roleplay! tongue.gif

Yeah... take that Konsole Kiddies!

Just kidding. No seriously, we're kidding, if anybody's out there lurking & reading this (off-topic) discussion.
blink.gif
SubRosa
QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Oct 7 2013, 09:14 AM) *

So Buffy's torch lights a greater area, is what you're saying?

Kahreem of Weet is still in Leyawiin. I can't wait till he finally gets out of there.

Lady Saga is in Bravil. She is going to stay there indefinitely until I figure out a way to transform her game from Xbox to PC.

So 2 of my characters are gonna have PC gameworlds, but I've decided Kahreem will stay on Xbox.

So did you finally take the plunge and get a PC then? Congrats in advance if you did. Now you can be an elitist snob like the rest of us! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.