Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Are You Today?
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
McBadgere
Can't find an original post for this so here's a new one!!!!... biggrin.gif ...

So, for those who're still in or coming back to Cyrodiil...(Or even Tamrielic lands that simply aren't Skyrim wink.gif )...Where are your characters today?...

Brought Nordy-Boy (Farn Olfsson) out of his comfortable semi-retirement, grabbed his trusty steed - Binky - and went for a run in an empty section of his map...This being around Bravil...

He cleared out a Necromancer infested Ayelid ruin called Wendlebeck and found a statue in the middle of it, so I may do the Collector quest as I've never done that one...

And then we went through a Goblin fort just down the way from it...Much fun with Goblins!!... biggrin.gif ...Can't remember what the place was called...

Next time, I shall have Nordy-Boy sell the stuff in Imp-City and then I shall go find the cave that showed up on the compass around the fort...

I have missed this game so much...It's way better than Skyrim...And yes, thanks to mALX and Subrosa I'm actually tempted to get the PC version...And *Feels slightly dirty* I may download some Mods...*Runs off to shower*...

Ach...
Acadian
Binky! What a wonderful name for a horse! Speaking of names, be careful calling your guy Nordy-Boy. That's how I ended up with Bowgirl. tongue.gif embarrased.gif laugh.gif
McBadgere
It's funny really, Nordy-Boy (what became Farn in me story) has attained legendary status for us here, as he's the one that did pretty much everything first. However, we've discovered that he's actually several levels behind the others!...He's "Only" level 35...But he's a legend...Hence why, in KOTN Farn's pretty unstoppable...

Binky is the name of Terry Pratchett's Death character's horse in the Discworld novels...So when I bought my Anvillian horse, he also became Binky... biggrin.gif ...And my Ezio Auditore character in Assassin's Creed has Binkchesco... biggrin.gif ...Can't remember what Altair's was...Problably Ibn Al-Binks... biggrin.gif ...
Fawkes
Yay, thanks for making this!!!!!
And..hehe Binky...best name EVA
As I posted on the other forums; Jericho has been trying to learn magic from Raminus(who has a really cute smile according to Jericho)..of course Jericho is rather slow, him being illiterate has slowed the process, but Raminus is nice and really patient.
Although Jericho can cast a small flare spell that you can light a candle with, without setting himself on fire, YAY!
SubRosa
Artemis has been exploring Azura's Coast, just east of Vivec. She made a ton of money clearing out Ald Sotha, Bal Fel, and Mzahnch. Enough to buy a Daedric Bow from the fletcher in Vivec and still have 20k leftover. She just made it to Tel Branora, and is hoping to find someplace to unload the Daedric wakazashi she just found in a shipwreck.

Oops, wrong game.
McBadgere
I've re-edited the first post for you m'dear...Lets face it...The thread's not gonna get overburdened with posts biggrin.gif ...

Morrowind sounds so...Tres Exotique... laugh.gif ...

So...Daedric wakazashi...Wassat?...
McBadgere
Nordy-Boy Farn equipped himself with much the same gear as the other Knights, courtesy of the Arcane University...Enchanted ebony longsword, umpteen created Feather spells...Y'know the stuff... biggrin.gif ...

Now he and Binks are back at the Bravil gate...
Fawkes
QUOTE(McBadgere @ Jan 9 2012, 01:45 PM) *

Nordy-Boy Farn equipped himself with much the same gear as the other Knights, courtesy of the Arcane University...Enchanted ebony longsword, umpteen created Feather spells...Y'know the stuff... biggrin.gif ...

Now he and Binks are back at the Bravil gate...

Oh what else did you equip? *Is curious* Jericho is equipped with the Imperial Armor with the imperial shield and a silver sword (still unenchanted)

I would ask Nordy-Boy to take Jericho with him, but Jericho will probably end up setting both of them on fire...hehe you know how kids are when they are trying something new. biggrin.gif
Grits
Jerric is in the Oblivion Gate with the dead horse, lost in the damned caves. It’s my fault, of course. I used to keep track of which way to go by looking at the bodies, but now he can’t put a foot down without stepping on a Xivilai or Daedroth. I’m going to make some tea while he (sigh) repairs his gear.

ETA: He's out! And now he has another nice Strength-enhancing Sigil Stone. smile.gif The Gate opened right outside Goblin Jim's Cave, so there's quite a pile of goblins, wolves, and assorted daedra in the grass.
mALX
First off, Binky is the cutest name I've ever heard for anything or anyone !!!! I love it !!!

Maxical is in the "Academy for Assassins and Mercenaries" mod I made - trying to figure out why the "students" (NPC's) aren't following their schedules for training.

Shivani is in the Imperial Bridge Inn watching a naked, pink-footed Jauffre guzzle ale and read a book he isn't holding. Occasionally Jauffre leaves the bar stool to kneel down and pray in front of the dias he is supposed to be preaching at. An experiment gone wrong, don't ask, lol.
McBadgere
QUOTE(Fawkes @ Jan 9 2012, 10:14 PM) *
Oh what else did you equip? *Is curious* Jericho is equipped with the Imperial Armor with the imperial shield and a silver sword (still unenchanted)

I would ask Nordy-Boy to take Jericho with him, but Jericho will probably end up setting both of them on fire...hehe you know how kids are when they are trying something new. biggrin.gif

Er...Nordy-Boy is in all Ebony Armour enchanted with strength or the nice feather boots he found ages ago, except for his helmet which is Dwarven and enchanted with breathe underwater...He has the Escutcheon and now the enchanted ebony sword...I've resisted going and getting him the Crusader armour because in me story, he doesn't wear the KOTN stuff either...

Unless you want to change the sword's name or need an enchantment of some sort on it, the silver sword is fine without isn't it?...Kills ghosts does it not?... biggrin.gif ...

Nordy-Boy is not the greatest travelling companion...Doesn't talk much to strangers...But if you hang around him long enough he's much fun...He is married with a kid so he can't be all bad... biggrin.gif ...However...If you do travel with him...You will always come back alive...He really is that good...*Bows down to Nordy-Boy...Who walks off...*...
McBadgere
Nordy-Boy looked at his map and decided to head precisely thataway *Gestures*...After much swimming and running he chanced upon a cave called Bedrock Break...Successfully resisting the urge to bang on the door shouting "WIIILLLLMAAAA!!!" he went inside...

Therein he discovered the Cyrodiilian branch of the international bear/Spriggan/rat gang of precious jewel thieves...Well, as the cave was filled with said creatures and every chest had much gold and at least one jewel, what else could it be?...Nordy-Boy was also impressed with the bear's ability to build and light a giant fire in the main ante-chamber...Interesting...

He dispatched the head of the gang Will o'Thewisp and took his hoard of enchanted shortsword, shield of shield and...Precious jewels...

Having exited the cave, he then ran purposefully over there...-ish... and found a cave under a waterfall by a lake...Called...Some words...Yes...He went inside and discovered a zombie...So he killed it...
Yes he did...
TBC...Maybe... biggrin.gif ...
mALX
QUOTE(McBadgere @ Jan 12 2012, 10:55 PM) *

After much swimming and running he chanced upon a cave called Bedrock Break...Successfully resisting the urge to bang on the door shouting "WIIILLLLMAAAA!!!" he went inside...

SPEW !! There goes my monitor, ROFL !!!
Fawkes
QUOTE(McBadgere @ Jan 12 2012, 12:26 AM) *

Er...Nordy-Boy is in all Ebony Armour enchanted with strength or the nice feather boots he found ages ago, except for his helmet which is Dwarven and enchanted with breathe underwater...He has the Escutcheon and now the enchanted ebony sword...I've resisted going and getting him the Crusader armour because in me story, he doesn't wear the KOTN stuff either...

Unless you want to change the sword's name or need an enchantment of some sort on it, the silver sword is fine without isn't it?...Kills ghosts does it not?... biggrin.gif ...

Nordy-Boy is not the greatest travelling companion...Doesn't talk much to strangers...But if you hang around him long enough he's much fun...He is married with a kid so he can't be all bad... biggrin.gif ...However...If you do travel with him...You will always come back alive...He really is that good...*Bows down to Nordy-Boy...Who walks off...*...

The silver sword is very useful at killing ghost, but Jericho is scared of ghost so we don't go anywhere near them tongue.gif...then again he is also scared of Deadra...which is kinda ironic.

For some reason I can imagine a huge awkward silence going on if they both meet, Jericho is rather shy, he tends to always try to please people, on the rare moments that he gets mad, watch out! Hehe tongue.gif
Well if we will always come back alive then Nordy will be the perfect companion, I mean Jericho LOVES coming back alive!
King Coin
QUOTE(McBadgere @ Jan 12 2012, 09:55 PM) *

...Precious jewels...

I blame the Coffee Shop thread, but when I read that I was blink.gif

QUOTE(Fawkes @ Jan 12 2012, 10:13 PM) *

I mean Jericho LOVES coming back alive!

That's the best part!
mALX
QUOTE(King Coin @ Jan 13 2012, 12:06 AM) *

I blame the Coffee Shop thread, but when I read that I was blink.gif

ROFL !! The Coffee Shop thread all blame Foxy, lol.
Grits
McB, you and Nordy-Boy made my morning. The cleanup is worth it!! biggrin.gif
SubRosa
QUOTE(McBadgere @ Jan 12 2012, 10:55 PM) *

...After much swimming and running he chanced upon a cave called Bedrock Break...Successfully resisting the urge to bang on the door shouting "WIIILLLLMAAAA!!!" he went inside...

So instead you went BAM, BAM... BAM, BAM, BAM! biggrin.gif
McBadgere
laugh.gif ...

Looking down at the female Dread Zombie, Nordy-Boy thought to himself..."That's just plain wrong that is..." Thinking how that could be someone's mother? Daughter?...Maiden Aunt?...Sister's boyfriend's cousin's older school chum's butcher's daughter?...He therefore named her...Gertude...

Leaving Gertrude behind, Nordy walked deeper into the ironically named Leafrot Cave. Not really finding much in the way of chests...Unless you count the exposed ones thrust at him by Yasmin, McWraith, Kevin, Derek, Abigail and Muff...(Don't ask)...He left...

Walking some more he found himself by a ruined fort. Checking his Pip-Boy...No...Wait...His map...Yes...He discovered he was by one Fort Redwater...

Oh joy!!...More zombies...Oh, and skeletons!!...Having despatched Mabel, Jock...Stop giggling!!...Janet and Biffo, plus their cousins Paris, Mary-Kate and Ashley...He discovered upon going through a door that there was some money to be made here...Oh-ho-hooo yes!!...Dressed up to the nines were Vamiricus McPonceyuss...So, being all sneaky and quiet-like...Nordy slaughtered them all...And then took their armour...And sold it...For much money...In Bravil...BWAHAHAHAAA!!...
Fawkes
QUOTE(McBadgere @ Jan 14 2012, 03:58 AM) *

laugh.gif ...

Looking down at the female Dread Zombie, Nordy-Boy thought to himself..."That's just plain wrong that is..." Thinking how that could be someone's mother? Daughter?...Maiden Aunt?...Sister's boyfriend's cousin's older school chum's butcher's daughter?...He therefore named her...Gertude...

Leaving Gertrude behind, Nordy walked deeper into the ironically named Leafrot Cave. Not really finding much in the way of chests...Unless you count the exposed ones thrust at him by Yasmin, McWraith, Kevin, Derek, Abigail and Muff...(Don't ask)...He left...

Walking some more he found himself by a ruined fort. Checking his Pip-Boy...No...Wait...His map...Yes...He discovered he was by one Fort Redwater...

Oh joy!!...More zombies...Oh, and skeletons!!...Having despatched Mabel, Jock...Stop giggling!!...Janet and Biffo, plus their cousins Paris, Mary-Kate and Ashley...He discovered upon going through a door that there was some money to be made here...Oh-ho-hooo yes!!...Dressed up to the nines were Vamiricus McPonceyuss...So, being all sneaky and quiet-like...Nordy slaughtered them all...And then took their armour...And sold it...For much money...In Bravil...BWAHAHAHAAA!!...

Gertrude, besst name eva for a decomposing zombie, and you can just go "Bad Gertrude!" and hit her with a rolled up newspaper when she tries to eat you.

Nothing much at our end, Jericho just ran away crying and screaming at the top of his lungs when a ghost got a hold of him. Poor dude sad.gif
SubRosa
I still think Nordy-Boy is one of the best names ever for a character! Be careful though McB, someone else named a character Buffy in order to keep from taking her too seriously. We know how that worked out... wink.gif
Acadian
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 17 2012, 05:23 PM) *

I still think Nordy-Boy is one of the best names ever for a character! Be careful though McB, someone else named a character Buffy in order to keep from taking her too seriously. We know how that worked out... wink.gif

rollinglaugh.gif

Seriously, I maintain it is better than Barbie or Bambi. embarrased.gif Although. . . Binky sounds pretty cool! Heh, and Nordy-Boy really is a good name. So is Bobo. smile.gif
liliandra nadiar
Yay for Terry Pratchett references. tongue.gif Nordy-boy (Noriboi? tongue.gif) seems to have a very similar sense of irreverent humor found in the Discworld as well. biggrin.gif
McBadgere
Pratchett is God!!... biggrin.gif ...Robert has been reading him since around '87...So yes, pretty much my important years have been informed my The Great One™...*Bows down*...

Seriously, I maintain it is better than Barbie or Bambi. Although. . . Binky sounds pretty cool! Heh, and Nordy-Boy really is a good name. So is Bobo. smile.gif

Lol to both... biggrin.gif ...Back in the day I couldn't think of a name for him, so I called him...Robert...But, in time honoured tradition, it got changed to his nickname as the gaming went on...

Seriously, Nordy-Boy is legendary here...But we had a good laugh when we discovered the other day that he's still two levels behind the wife's first character...And the daughter's is somewhere in the 40s... biggrin.gif ...

Jericho just ran away crying and screaming at the top of his lungs when a ghost got a hold of him. Poor dude

Nordy-Boy shakes his head and explodes ghost...

While in the shop in Bravil, Nordy-Boy found himself frowning at the shopkeeper Nilawen thinking to himself - Geez, hark at you Mrs Robinson! G'way!...I'm a married man y'know?...Sheesh...

So, leaving he looked at his map again and decided...Yes, over there again...

Finding himself outside Redwater Slough he wondered A) whether there was too much Iron in the water around here, and avoiding smileys he decided on D) if Slough was pronounced like Sloth or like the UK dumphole...With an Ow...Then he thought...I don't actually care and went to kill something...

Finding himself confronted with Boris the Vampire "I vant to drink yrr Blood!" he leaned back against a wall with his Ebony sword in hand. Nordy found himself thinking, Didn't we just leave this party?...

Shrugging he began his Cleansing of the Vamps...Good name for an album that...Or a Goth Band™...Or a holistic cure...*Frowns*...

One Sascha, Dimitri, Pavel, Mischca and Janet (no relation) later, Nordy ran into some ponce in red leggins...Feeling disgusted on behalf of the entire male population, he removed the head of the Vamp that declared himself as being Hindaril...Nordy wasn't sure of this...He raised an eyebrow...More like HerDaria...

Later, at Kindred Cave Nordy found himself confronted by Necromancers™ (bum-bum-buuuummm)...Upset at the Nordy's suggestion that the robes did in fact make their bums look big, they decided to hurl fireballs and zombies at him...

Watching as a zombie flew over his head whilst wishing him a good day, Nordy thought that at least this was actually a decently educated enemy...Which he then mercilessly slaughtered...

Finding much in the way of Gold™ and Jewels 'nd Things™ he felt pleased with himself...He removed hisself from the cave and skipped his way into the day...
Grits
New character: Redguard Scout.

Darian picked up the cutlass and examined the blade. Decent steel, well kept, and familiar balance. It would do.

“That your sword, lad?” The Imperial City Guard’s accent sounded appalling, and his nasal tone insulted the ear. Darian supposed he would have to get used to it.

It’s mine now, he thought. “Yes.”

The guard looked him over. “You’re not injured?”

Little thanks to you. “No. I appreciate your assistance.”

“Protect and serve, that’s what we do. These pirates have been a nuisance, and now they’ve finally stepped over the line. We can’t have them robbing citizens right in our Imperial City. I’ll need you to come with me when I fill out the report.”

Not a chance, thought Darian. “Of course. I’ll just get my things, if you don’t mind.”

Darian was tempted to check the Dunmer’s pockets while he retrieved her belt and scabbard, but he carried enough shame already. He wanted a fresh start, and now he had it. He left his past behind on the docks of Rihad, and now he was free of possessions as well. Being robbed would not make him a thief. It didn’t bother him that these were not the brigands who had robbed him.

The midday sun warmed his head as he waited for a crowd to gather. The city loomed at his back, glistening with promise. It would have to wait. Darian wanted silken robes and a heavy purse before he entered the center of the Empire. Though so far it seemed that Cyrodiils preferred to dress as peasants.

The guard turned to speak with an arriving officer. Darian slipped into the crowd.

He wanted to see the Great Forest, but the Gold Cost also beckoned. Either way he would need provisions, a bow, and coin to rent a bed until he got his bearings in this green land. A map would also be useful. He shortened his stride to blend in with the other pedestrians. His eyes went to the great stone bridge. It might take the rest of the day to get across Lake Rumare.
Fawkes
QUOTE(Grits @ Jan 18 2012, 11:25 AM) *

-snip-

Ohh, now I'm curious, great start, and I want to read more >:

@McBadgere, Hey Jericho is kind still a kid...kinda, can't expect everyone to be as epic as Nordy-Boy now can you, although he is perfectly contempt in fighting bandits and helping around. Maybe he should bring Nordy along as a meat shield companion.
mALX
@ Grits - Ooh, Darian def sounds interesting!

@ McBadgere -
Cleansing of the Vamps
- ROFL !!
Grits
“You move like a pregnant cow!”

Darian stared at the woman in astonishment. She advanced in staggering lunges, swinging the warhammer as she came. Her face was a mask of fury. You should see yourself move, he thought.

“Do you think you know me?” Darian asked, stepping back. “If so, you’re mistaken.”

She answered with another grunt and wild swing. A slash across her chest made her drop the warhammer, and another ended her life. Darian sighed. Now her furs were soaked with blood and worse, and carrying the hammer would annoy him. Still, he could ill afford to leave Septims lying in the grass. He braced the hilt across his shoulder and kept walking.

He had joined the Fighters Guild in Chorrol, but they had no work for new meat, as they put it. They did have an extra bow and several bottles of Tamika’s West Weald wine, to which he happily helped himself. The meals he had on the road were spare but merry: ham and cheese sandwich with wine, cheese sandwich with wine, bread with wine. Tonight he would only have wine, unless he made it to Cheydinhal.

Magnus sank in the sky behind him, gilding the grass and trees with light. Darian ignored his itchy sweat and empty stomach and simply enjoyed his surroundings. The tips of turrets appeared over the trees in the distance. Darian smiled. Perhaps someone knew how to cook Redguard cuisine in this city.

SubRosa
Looks to me like Darian is creating himself his own fan fic after all! biggrin.gif That is fine with me, he is as much fun to read as Jerric and crew.
Acadian
Yup, seems Darian likes Tamika's, bread and cheese - can't go wrong with that! tongue.gif
mALX
I liked Darian's reaction to the women attacking him.

“Do you think you know me?” Darian asked, stepping back. “If so, you’re mistaken.”

His attitude is cool and detached, like an assassin's.
Fawkes
QUOTE(Grits @ Jan 19 2012, 05:44 PM) *

“You move like a pregnant cow!”

Darian stared at the woman in astonishment. She advanced in staggering lunges, swinging the warhammer as she came. Her face was a mask of fury. You should see yourself move, he thought.

She answered with another grunt and wild swing. A slash across her chest made her drop the warhammer, and another ended her life. Darian sighed. Now her furs were soaked with blood and worse, and carrying the hammer would annoy him. Still, he could ill afford to leave Septims lying in the grass. He braced the hilt across his shoulder and kept walking.

He had joined the Fighters Guild in Chorrol, but they had no work for new meat, as they put it. They did have an extra bow and several bottles of Tamika’s West Weald wine, to which he happily helped himself. The meals he had on the road were spare but merry: ham and cheese sandwich with wine, cheese sandwich with wine, bread with wine. Tonight he would only have wine, unless he made it to Cheydinhal.

Magnus sank in the sky behind him, gilding the grass and trees with light. Darian ignored his itchy sweat and empty stomach and simply enjoyed his surroundings. The tips of turrets appeared over the trees in the distance. Darian smiled. Perhaps someone knew how to cook Redguard cuisine in this city.

Ohh nice! Darian seems so detached (and good looking according to Jericho), and he is right, you can't leave septims lying around wink.gif
Grits
“You have your orders,” barked the orc. “Now move your carcass, boot!”

Darian hauled the weapons shipment to the mine, grumbling all the way. He entered this land a warrior, and now he was a pack mule in a company of thugs.

Eventually he reconsidered his guild mates. Keld of the Isles seemed pleasant if overly cautious, and Ohtimbar had at least a cultivated manner. However their Orsimer chapter head was a true barbarian in Darian’s eyes. It wouldn’t be hard to give the goblins an orc’s face as he killed them.

The team at the mine was happy to see him, and even more thrilled over the weapons he brought. How they happened to be on a contract unarmed was not mentioned. Darian earned more praise as they cleared out the mine. They offered him some friendly advice afterward.

“You would do well to use a shield, lad,” offered the team’s other swordsman. The mountains must seem young to this Altmer, thought Darian. He decided not to take offense.

“Good work, soldier,” the team leader told him. “The miners will be able to get back to work. You should head back to Burz and find another contract.”

“Bashing puny goblin skulls, crushy dead!” exclaimed the orc warhammer enthusiast, or at least it sounded something like that. Darian accepted his congratulatory thump without wincing.

Back at the guild hall, Burz had the payout but no new contract. For that Darian would need to travel to Anvil.

The Gold Coast, thought Darian, gritting his teeth under a smile. Nearly the other side of the province for a small pouch of gold. Wonderful.

By the time he got on the road, his attitude had improved. He would get to see a great deal of country this way, instead of getting bogged down in one location. He wanted to see Anvil anyway. And at least today he was wearing clean socks.
mALX
The clean socks line reminds me of Forrest Gump, lol. Great segment !!
Grits
Darian climbed the Gold Road in the morning sun, Anvil at his back. His time there had seen a five-fold increase in his reputation and two promotions within the Fighters Guild. Hard work and a humble attitude finally won his guild mates over. His natural charm and noble bearing had certainly left them unimpressed. In fact, the only women in Anvil who had shown any interest had then tried to kill him. Darian decided he should reevaluate his assets.

He would have plenty of time on the road to think. Azzan had sent him back to Chorrol for his next contract. Darian shook his head. Most of the new repair hammers would doubtlessly be used up on his boots.

A foul odor reached him from the bushes. Ugh, could that be the same highwayman who accosted him on the way into town? Surely something should have eaten it by now. Darian hoped he would not have to pass the bodies of all the bandits he had killed. Perhaps their ghosts would follow him. He shook off the chill that touched his spine.

Let them come, he decided. It would give him some practice with his new enchanted dagger. Plus, then he could sell their ectoplasm in Skingrad and buy some decent wine.
SubRosa
Another episode of the DF! smile.gif I see he is working his way up the FG ladder, and has become disillusioned with the female population of Anvil. I guess he never paid a visit to the Mages Guild there! Perhaps he will have better luck in Chorrol? I know of a very sweet Argonian maiden there who might look upon him with a favorable eye...
Acadian
I love Darian's attitude! Ghosts? We ain't afraid of no ghosts! Bring 'em on. I'll turn their ectoglop into Tamikas! tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 23 2012, 05:59 PM) *

I love Darian's attitude! Ghosts? We ain't afraid of no ghosts! Bring 'em on. I'll turn their ectoglop into Tamikas! tongue.gif

SPEW !!!! What a great response, I can't top that, so I'll just quote it !!!
Fawkes
QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 23 2012, 04:59 PM) *

Hahaha xD, I'm with mALX can't simply top this awesomeness tongue.gif
Grits
laugh.gif Ectoglop, I love it!

I was so anxious to keep Darian away from Kvatch and Jerric, I completely forgot about Abiene! A hookup with Dashing Darian might change things in Jerric’s story before they even get started! I'd better lock the MG door and drop McB’s Shroud spell over it, just in case. tongue.gif

Darian held the dusty breastplate against his chest. Brusef Amelion must have been an extraordinarily well-proportioned man, he mused. His armor would almost fit me.

Tomb robbing was not on Darian’s list of noble activities, but damsels in distress had a way of changing the rules. Besides, he had entered with the resident family’s permission. At least the living representatives. Some of the dead had taken exception to his presence and risen from their slumber. Thanks to Darian they were all at rest again, though now in considerably smaller pieces.

Another traipse across the province yielded more cross words from Burz and not quite enough gold to sweeten them. Darian decided that Swordsman of the Fighters Guild was a rank he could live with, at least for awhile.

Where to go next? A person had to be somewhere, and Darian had the luxury of choosing.

Bruma, he decided. Warm fires, cold mead, and bards’ tales.

And Nords. Oh, well, he thought. No place is perfect.

mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Jan 24 2012, 05:57 PM) *

Darian held the dusty breastplate against his chest. Brusef Amelion must have been an extraordinarily well-proportioned man, he mused. His armor would almost fit me.

Should have had him hold up the greaves and say that, ROFL !! Great segment, I love that quest !!
King Coin
QUOTE(Grits @ Jan 24 2012, 04:57 PM) *

And Nords. Oh, well, he thought. No place is perfect.

laugh.gif
Acadian
Add some more hair to a bear and you've got a Nord! biggrin.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 24 2012, 07:46 PM) *

ROFL !!
Fawkes
QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 24 2012, 06:46 PM) *

Haha xD
Fawkes
Well this thread is sure dead xD
Jericho is on a long journey to Bravil, Lum gro-Baroth pointed him in that direction when Jericho wanted to practice Archery, apparently someone named Daelin is a really well known Archery instructor.
Who knows what will happen, lets hope that Daelin has enough patience haha xD
mALX
QUOTE(Fawkes @ Jan 26 2012, 10:32 PM) *

Well this thread is sure dead xD
Jericho is on a long journey to Bravil, Lum gro-Baroth pointed him in that direction when Jericho wanted to practice Archery, apparently someone named Daelin is a really well known Archery instructor.
Who knows what will happen, lets hope that Daelin has enough patience haha xD

Maxical stepped into Bravil one day and Daelin was at the gate. He greeted her with such friendliness - and then walked down the street beside her saying a few things every now and then. One of those moments where it felt awesomely real. I've loved him ever since !!
Grits
I’m glad that Jericho is working on his skills. Next time he sees a ghost, he'll be ready! smile.gif

I love Daenlin from Buffy’s world. None of my characters spend much time in Bravil. If Jerric ever went into an archery store, he’d probably pull a bunch of arrows out of his pack that were in his inventory as a result of being shot and ask the proprietor if they looked familiar, because he would like to make a “return.”

ETA quick Darian update:

Darian walked away from Bruma with a criminal record, more regrets over attractive women, and a silver longsword that was worth every bit of the trouble.

What next, he wondered. Should he go look for that Breton in Cheydinhal? He almost had enough gold to buy a black horse, but not quite. He longed to swim in the Abecean again, even if he would be farther south than he liked. The road then, or the forest? As he considered his options, it began to snow.

mALX

Darian walked away from Bruma with a criminal record

ROFL !!!!
Fawkes
QUOTE(Grits @ Jan 27 2012, 12:04 PM) *

I’m glad that Jericho is working on his skills. Next time he sees a ghost, he'll be ready! smile.gif

I love Daenlin from Buffy’s world. None of my characters spend much time in Bravil. If Jerric ever went into an archery store, he’d probably pull a bunch of arrows out of his pack that were in his inventory as a result of being shot and ask the proprietor if they looked familiar, because he would like to make a “return.”

ETA quick Darian update:

Darian walked away from Bruma with a criminal record, more regrets over attractive women, and a silver longsword that was worth every bit of the trouble.

What next, he wondered. Should he go look for that Breton in Cheydinhal? He almost had enough gold to buy a black horse, but not quite. He longed to swim in the Abecean again, even if he would be farther south than he liked. The road then, or the forest? As he considered his options, it began to snow.

Well the reason that he wants to train his skills up is because he wants to be just like the strong and stout Imperial Guard's,and he has seen them using bows to strike down villains, and being able to slay legions of Deadra with a single strike.

Why yes, Jericho has such a child like admiration for those men in Uniform.
I also love Daenlin in Buffy's world, and well I thought of no one else who will be better suited for Archery training biggrin.gif
He is getting no where near ghost though!

Haha I would love to "return" all those arrows from those pesky bandits tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.