Epic new mounts
Fast travel portals
Kinect dragon shouts
Enhanced water visuals
Ice and fire arrows
Lycanthrope perk tree
Vampire imp minions
Goblins

What do you guys think? I am excited for spears, werewolf perk tree, werebears, vampire feeding on live people and a friggin vampire-bat guy like Underworld II/Van Helsing. And the ability to construct a house?

Bethesda..I bow down to you. Take my gold! All of it!
King Coin
I haven't got to watch it yet, but just hearing about what they showed... I want classes to be over!
Darkness Eternal
QUOTE(King Coin @ Feb 9 2012, 05:20 PM) *

I haven't got to watch it yet, but just hearing about what they showed... I want classes to be over!

I fell in love. Mounted combat looks awesome. Werebear looks badass. Lycanthropy perk tree is a dream come true. Players can morph into a bat now. Nice. And we can feed on anyone. Awesome. And spears! And A friggin giant mudcrab comes out of the ocean like Godzlilla.

In a week Bethesda did what they did not do in years.
King Coin
Some of a company's best stuff comes out when they just unleash their people to do what they want. Of course they have to have something to do it with first though...

I hope some of this will be DLC or updates.
Darkness Eternal
Some stuff needs to be free, like extra perk trees and mounted combat. Hell, spears should of been added.
SubRosa
I have to say, the giant mudcrab exceeded all my expectations from reading this thread. That is Crabzilla!
Darkness Eternal
Giant boat mudcrab. I hope most of it makes it into the game.
mALX
QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ Feb 9 2012, 11:29 AM) *

QUOTE(King Coin @ Feb 9 2012, 05:20 PM) *

I fell in love. Mounted combat looks awesome. Werebear looks badass. Lycanthropy perk tree is a dream come true. Players can morph into a bat now. Nice. And we can feed on anyone. Awesome. And spears! And A friggin giant mudcrab comes out of the ocean like Godzlilla.

In a week Bethesda did what they did not do in years.

This. What kills me - of all the things people could choose as the ultimate one to add to the game - the most requested was foilage? Huh?
Darkness Eternal
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 10 2012, 04:42 PM) *

This. What kills me - of all the things people could choose as the ultimate one to add to the game - the most requested was foilage? Huh?

I guess people like plants, huh? Vegans.
mALX
QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ Feb 10 2012, 10:51 AM) *

I mean, there were some pretty Awesome things on that list that could have made huge changes in roleplaying the game...and they'd rather have seasonal foilage...I don't get it. That is something that any modder can give them, why waste a vote on it when some of the other things were so huge for the game? Urk !!!
Fawkes
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 10 2012, 11:08 AM) *

I mean, there were some pretty Awesome things on that list that could have made huge changes in roleplaying the game...and they'd rather have seasonal foilage...I don't get it. That is something that any modder can give them, why waste a vote on it when some of the other things were so huge for the game? Urk !!!

Ps3 and 360 gamers?
What I want is more Marriage dialog xD, I mean no one even notices that you marry >:
And I also want first person horse riding :/, I thought that I won't mind the 3rd person as much...but I actually do.

Also Adoption and home building sound awesome biggrin.gif
King Coin
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 10 2012, 09:42 AM) *

Wait... did I miss something? I'm so confused. wacko.gif What a week this has been.
Arcry
Die Mudcrabs, die! Ha ha! W-wait, wha-what is that?! Oh sweet Kyneareth, forgive me! NOOOO!

Needless to say, that giant Mudcrab scared the hell outa me!

The whole video looked awesome, really would like to see this stuff before DLCs, at least for us console users. Thanks for putting this up, Eternal!
mALX
QUOTE(Fawkes @ Feb 10 2012, 02:05 PM) *

Ps3 and 360 gamers?
What I want is more Marriage dialog xD, I mean no one even notices that you marry >:
And I also want first person horse riding :/, I thought that I won't mind the 3rd person as much...but I actually do.

Also Adoption and home building sound awesome biggrin.gif

There are some women you can marry that come with children, but there is also one man (Froki Whetted-Blade) that lives alone in a cabin with his grandson. I don't think he is on the marriageable list, not sure why he wouldn't be. I mean, he comes with a house and everything.

On the PC you can use the Dev console to marry him, but on the consoles you may have to press for Bethesda to add him. It should be easy since he is Nord.

http://images.uesp.net/9/92/SR-npc-Froki_Whetted-Blade.jpg

As long as we are adding stuff to marriages, have to add this too: Spouses should sleep in the bed with the Player. I mean, right now they just wander around while the player sleeps and the player gets lover's comfort - huh? There isn't a pencil in Nirn that big.
Fawkes

I mean, right now they just wander around while the player sleeps and the player gets lover's comfort - huh? There isn't a pencil in Nirn that big.

*Wakes up with lovers comfort*
Me: "Wait...he was sleeping in the basement.."
*gets a pop up* "Your lovers acrobatics increased."
mALX
QUOTE(Fawkes @ Feb 10 2012, 04:22 PM) *

I mean, right now they just wander around while the player sleeps and the player gets lover's comfort - huh? There isn't a pencil in Nirn that big.

ROFL !!!
King Coin
QUOTE(Fawkes @ Feb 10 2012, 03:22 PM) *

laugh.gif
Grits
Dark dungeons with giant spiders, yikes! I want that!!

I've watched this a ridiculous number of times now. Thanks for posting it, Darkness!

Acrobatics, lol. Sounds like Haelga's not the only one with a carved horker tusk. tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Feb 10 2012, 10:08 PM) *

Dark dungeons with giant spiders, yikes! I want that!!

I've watched this a ridiculous number of times now. Thanks for posting it, Darkness!

Acrobatics, lol. Sounds like Haelga's not the only one with a carved horker tusk. tongue.gif

I'm still wondering what she was doing with the slaughterfish !!
Grits
Slaughterfish need love, too.

Or maybe that's the Skyrim term for "cougar."

mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Feb 10 2012, 10:18 PM) *

SPEW !!! That needs to be made into a bumper sticker and pasted on the back of the Legionnaires horse, lol.
Fawkes
QUOTE(Grits @ Feb 10 2012, 09:18 PM) *

Well with all the spiky teeth....then the horker tusk....then the honey.
I just randomly saw the guards kill her, so her acrobatics must have sucked.
McBadgere
Well, with her spiky teeth I do hope that's all she...Nevermind....

I think, from the list at least, the only thing that gets me is the House thing...I like the sound of that...But nothing else grabs the joy waffles and slaps me with them...*Shrug*...
mALX
QUOTE(Fawkes @ Feb 10 2012, 10:25 PM) *

QUOTE(Grits @ Feb 10 2012, 09:18 PM) *

Well with all the spiky teeth....then the horker tusk....then the honey.
I just randomly saw the guards kill her, so her acrobatics must have sucked.

Oh hey, I used to watch the Flintstones - I know what the slaughterfish is used for! Haelga uses it to shave her legs!
McBadgere
Just watched the video...

I'm not sure where the thing about home building came from...I kinda thought they were just talking about better shading from light sources in the houses...

Blimey...How many portions of Crab Meat will you get from that?!...

Therefore...Not that much with the waffles of joy...
mALX
QUOTE(McBadgere @ Feb 10 2012, 10:49 PM) *

Blimey...How many portions of Crab Meat will you get from that?!...

3 sets of Dragon bones, one each Dragonscale and Daedric armor, a horsecart with horse and driver still attached, one enchanted weapon, and one living person that will give you a quest.
liliandra nadiar
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 10 2012, 05:54 PM) *

3 sets of Dragon bones, one each Dragonscale and Daedric armor, a horsecart with horse and driver still attached, one enchanted weapon, and one living person that will give you a quest.

And one little wooden boy.
mALX
QUOTE(liliandra nadiar @ Feb 11 2012, 01:30 AM) *

A space ship with a dead alien and an Alien Blaster ray gun...

Oh wait, the Werebear !!!

Uleni Athram

So mant things to choose from.. So unsure..

What I AM certain is that I want that awesome BGM. Hell yeah! "Its been so long since we got an arrow to the knee!"

Bethesda really needs to Jam more often; seriously, it'll make Skyrim all the more fun! I mean, look at those! So awesome that I almost fainted!
Fawkes
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 11 2012, 12:31 AM) *

QUOTE(liliandra nadiar @ Feb 11 2012, 01:30 AM) *

A space ship with a dead alien and an Alien Blaster ray gun...

Oh wait, the Werebear !!!

You forgot the most important thing >:
Arcade and Boone biggrin.gif

Oh and a dancing leprechaun, and a random child pestering you for allowance, did I miss something else?
mALX
QUOTE(Fawkes @ Feb 11 2012, 04:17 AM) *

You forgot the most important thing >:
Arcade and Boone biggrin.gif

Oh and a dancing leprechaun, and a random child pestering you for allowance, did I miss something else?

Arcade and Boone : SPEW !!! ROFL !!!!

http://planescape.outshine.com/official.pl...op_1024x768.jpg

"...A Septim? But...all my friends get ten times this, and none of them have to do chores for it !!!"
Captain Hammer
Voice activated Dragon Shouts: Best use of Kinect voice control technology yet imagined.

For some reason, the phrase "X-Box, play game" just isn't nearly as impressive as breathing fire on screen while you the player scream "Yol...Toor...Shul!!!" at the top of your lungs.

Plus, they could program it so that the more magnificent your voice is, the stronger your in-game Thu'um will be. Brian Blessed would have to have his microphone moved about ten miles away, but that's the only conceivable drawback.
Darkness Eternal
Ah! We get crossbows, Snow Prince and new vampire feeding animations!

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/122/1223900p1.html

Must. Fix. PS3. I will try to do it this week. I must get it fixed before the DLC is out! Crossbows! All I need is a spear and I am good! I can RP the naked forest savage wild-man! biggrin.gif

You Morrowind fans will finally get back the crossbow. Swa-eet.
King Coin
Hey! that sounds really cool. I hope spears are next!
SubRosa
I still want sharks with fricken laser beams!

I do not want to deprive them of a warm meal after all...
Colonel Mustard
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 28 2012, 02:43 AM) *
I still want sharks with fricken laser beams!

I do not want to deprive them of a warm meal after all...

Deep down, I think we all want sharks with fricken laser beams. wink.gif

I do like the crossbow idea a lot, and it would be good to see them make a return after a somewhat odd absence from Oblivion. Not to mention it makes my half-thought-through idea for a musket mod a great deal easier to implement. Because, let's face it, the idea of dual-wielding flintlock pistols is too cool to not have.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.