Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: John Cleese in Skyrim
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Skyrim
Captain Hammer
During a YouTube "Respond-to-some-Comments" video John Cleese made, he demonstrated his continued relevance in anything that's really important.

Including Skyrim. Somebody points out that the French Taunting Knight should be a gate guard for one of the Holds.

Cleese responds with a reply composed of 100% WIN! Watch it here. It's located at 3:23 into the video. But I recommend watching the whole thing.

SubRosa
You are right, that entire thing is pure awesomesauce!
King Coin
Lol, that's pretty good. Thanks for posting.
McBadgere
LMAO...

I think my favourite bit of that was the discussion about stupidity, and people not knowing how stupid they actually are, at the end...Why are you all looking at me?... huh.gif ...

Cleese is so brilliant...

Prefer Michael Palin, but that's just me... laugh.gif ...
Lady Saga
I love the silly walk skit. Ministry of Silly Walks or something.

And yes, Michael Palin is also hilarious.
SubRosa
Yay! You got your account finally working Renee! Welcome to the corral urm, chorrol. Hug_emoticon.gif
Lady Saga
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 24 2012, 02:38 PM) *

Yay! You got your account finally working Renee! Welcome to the corral urm, chorrol. Hug_emoticon.gif

Yes, good to be here. I just started a brand-new character too, for Skyrim, i wrote about her in the daily events (whatever it's called) thread. It's cool to see some slower Skyrim forums.

Wow, Chorrol is so fast, too. Must be the fact that there's less people on the server or servers?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.