Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Skyrim Feed Bag
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Skyrim
Lady Saga
Good evening patrons! I am Lady Saga, and today I would like to welcome you to my tavern, The Feed Bag! Wouldst thou like something to eat?

Thor a'Zaene (Nordic fighter): You got any meat? Meat and mead. I don't care what kinds, just don't giveth me any of that elven mead! I want the cheap stuff! That elven mead...Honeybrew or whatever it's called, tasteth like tree sap and maketh me stomach churn.

Lady Saga: We have just received a new shipment of the finest Nordic Mead, sir. And on our specials list we have our delicious cheese steak. Cooked Beef with Goat Cheese Wedge melted upon it.

Thor a'Zaene: Beef and Beer. Sounds good to me. Throw a Baked Potato and some Apple Pie on the plate and we've made a deal.

Lady Saga: And for you, sister elf?

Crystal Beth (Pure Mage): 'evening dear. You haveth a menu mine sister elf?

Lady Saga: "Take a look!"

Crystal Beth: These. Grilled Leeks. And these. Green Apples. And these. Red Apples. And this. A Cabbage.

Lady Saga: We have just what you're looking for. Let me findeth a bowl. Perhaps I can arrange for all these food ingredients to be combined into one?

Crystal Beth: Yes that would be divine, sister elf.

Lady Saga: Anybody else? DRINK FOR THE HUNGRY! FOOD FOR THE THIRSTY!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
NON-ROLEPLAY VERSION:

Cooked meats and mead for Thor, a salad for Beth. Thor was about 75% meat & potatoes with a cabbage thrown in occasionally, whereas Beth is a vegetarian. smile.gif

Thor learned to cook simple meat items. He is basically a MAN sort of man. He knows how to grill, but ask him to make a soup or anything more complicated? laugh.gif

Beth prefers raw ingredients, but occasionally makes herself a soup, or has a "salad" arranged for her when she's in a tavern.
SubRosa
Primrose: A bowl of apple cabbage stew please, and a glass of alto wine.

Hrafengoelir: A loaf of that roasted horker, and a mug of good strong mead with juniper berry.

Scylla gra-Brimo: Anything that's still twitching, and two mugs of ale.

Aradia: A wedge of Eidar Cheese, a Boiled Creme Treat, and a glass of Velvet Lachance Wine.
Lady Saga
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Mar 10 2012, 07:27 PM) *

Primrose: A bowl of apple cabbage stew please, and a glass of alto wine.

Lady Saga: Oh yes, me dear! The Feed Bag can accomodate!

Hrafengoelir: A loaf of that roasted horker, and a mug of good strong mead with juniper berry.

Lady Saga: Oh dear. I am afraid that fellow on the other end bought up the last of the Nordic mead. Wouldst thou prefer some Honingbrew?

Scylla gra-Brimo: Anything that's still twitching, and two mugs of ale.

Lady Saga: Let me fetch up a chicken, then. Sardia! Wake up dear! fetch a blade and slay this patron a chicken!

Sardia: Yes, me lady!

Lady Saga: PUT ON THE FEED BAG, PATRONS!

Aradia: A wedge of Eidar Cheese, a Boiled Creme Treat, and a glass of Velvet Lachance Wine.

Lady Saga: Velvet Lachance? Oh, I am afraid not, dear. We have got a limited selection of spirits and wines. Wouldst thour prefer some Spiced Wine? We haveth plenty of Ales and Altos, perhaps? Alto Wines that is.
Lady Saga
Off-topic: Wow, i LOVE seeing your characters!!! biggrin.gif I gotta get pics up, too. Well, you know what Lady Saga looks like (she's in my profile pic) but that pic was taken when she was young and adventuring. Now (Era 4, Year 201) Saga is a middle-aged for a high elf, and has invested some of her past monies into this place; The Feed Bag.

Put on The Feed Bag!

Grits
Fun! smile.gif

J’Shanji likes salmon raw and still cold from the river, sprinkled liberally with moon sugar. He catches and prepares it himself, as he’s reluctant to trust his food to man or mer. Or Argonian.

Jensa grew up on a diet of meat and meat, which is all she knows how to cook. Now she loves cheese, bread, and apples, and of course plenty of ale and mead.

Rowan Varrus dines at home with her man Vorstag as often as possible. He cooks for her even when they’re on the road. She has learned not to ask what’s in the soup.
Uleni Athram
Great idea! This shall be fun!

Celdryn Minan'Kherus: I doubt you'll have what I want, so I'll have a roast boar. And for drinks... Wine. And I won't pay. My friend here will.

Aurelius of Fenix: *snorts* I always do, you anti-social monster. I'll have whatever it is that you can recommend for a hungry Imperial, and a mug of the strongest ale, please. Heh. The Feed Bag. Old Delas Fandas would be proud.

Celdryn: That old coot still breathing? Quite a shock. I briefly remember him mistaking me for a werewolf and screaming for hours.

Aurelius: Blame your red eyes and the unnecessary side-burns. Besides, Old Delas relies on his smell now. His nose has an unnatural precision when it comes to sniffing people out.

Celdryn: You're point being?

Aurelius: You smell like wet dog.
King Coin
Aravi favors plain bread and eats stew or soup occasionally. She doesn't drink alcohol very often. She did get a White Gold Tower in Riften. That was quite tasty.

Kharjo (Aravi's follower) likes cooked beef and grilled salmon. He drinks mead or ale, he's not very particular.
Lady Saga
QUOTE(Grits @ Mar 11 2012, 01:14 AM) *

J’Shanji likes salmon raw and still cold from the river, sprinkled liberally with moon sugar. He catches and prepares it himself, as he’s reluctant to trust his food to man or mer. Or Argonian.

Lady Saga: Salmon we can do, but Moon sugar? Oh, I'm afraid we haven't got anything exotic like that here. Um. You didn't hear this from me, but there's a wayward fellow just up the road who might provide such a substance, if you've got the coin for it...

Jensa grew up on a diet of meat and meat, which is all she knows how to cook. Now she loves cheese, bread, and apples, and of course plenty of ale and mead.

*Thor glances curiously at Jensa* "mmmm! Meat!"

Rowan Varrus dines at home with her man Vorstag as often as possible. He cooks for her even when they’re on the road. She has learned not to ask what’s in the soup.

laugh.gif

QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Mar 11 2012, 04:51 AM) *

Great idea! This shall be fun!

Celdryn Minan'Kherus
: I doubt you'll have what I want, so I'll have a roast boar. And for drinks... Wine. And I won't pay. My friend here will.

Aurelius of Fenix
: *snorts* I always do, you anti-social monster. I'll have whatever it is that you can recommend for a hungry Imperial, and a mug of the strongest ale, please. Heh. The Feed Bag. Old Delas Fandas would be proud.

Lady Saga: Why yes, I knewst Delas personally! Hence the idea for this place we are all cozied up into! We got food, and lots of it! Wouldst thou care for some cooked meats? From skeever to salmon, we've got it all!

Celdryn
: That old coot still breathing? Quite a shock. I briefly remember him mistaking me for a werewolf and screaming for hours.

Aurelius
: Blame your red eyes and the unnecessary side-burns. Besides, Old Delas relies on his smell now. His nose has an unnatural precision when it comes to sniffing people out.

Celdryn: You're point being?

Aurelius: You smell like wet dog.

Lady Saga: So that's roasted boar and plenty of wine and ale? Can do! Put on THE FEED BAG!!!
Lady Saga
Lol. I made a major error in the OP, it's a funny one. Meal's on the house for anybody who figures out what it is!

QUOTE(King Coin @ Mar 11 2012, 04:38 PM) *

Aravi favors plain bread and eats stew or soup occasionally. She doesn't drink alcohol very often. She did get a White Gold Tower in Riften. That was quite tasty.

Kharjo (Aravi's follower) likes cooked beef and grilled salmon. He drinks mead or ale, he's not very particular.

Excellent! The Feed Bag has food, and lots of it!

Grits
QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Mar 10 2012, 08:14 PM) *

biggrin.gif It works out great if you're both!
Lady Saga
QUOTE(Grits @ Mar 11 2012, 06:06 PM) *

QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Mar 10 2012, 08:14 PM) *

biggrin.gif It works out great if you're both!

laugh.gif That's the one. J'shanji gets a free meal.
Fawkes
Ohh this is fun.

Gilliam: "Leg of goat, some cheese and mead...you know what scratch that, some Berry Juice instead."

Craig: "Berry Juice? Aww someone is in love!"

Gilliam: *Elbows Craig in the ribs, "Shut up! Just order already dam it!"

*Craig let's out a loud chuckle" "Fine, fine! Let's see, some mutton with cheese, Oh and a leg of goat! Do you also have pie?"

*Gilliam sighs* "By the eight you're going to squeeze every last bit of my coin, aren't you?"

Craig: "Of course!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.