Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Bethesda Collection
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General RPG Discussion
mirocu
I recently finished my collection of Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout 3. My main focus was the Collectorīs Editions for the PC. I got them all but the Skyrim CE was for the PS3. I also got the Skyrim Premium Edition for the PC (still unopened!!)
My second objective was to get all the individual boxes of Morrowind and Oblivion and I got those as well. As for FO3 and Skyrim, Iīm not gonna get the individual boxes for them.

The Morrowind Collection
The Oblivion Collection - All Oblivion CE:s
The Skyrim Collection
The Fallout 3 Collectorīs Edition (I also have the GotY)

There you have it! Have you also collected these games as I have done or do you have any other game collection? It would be interesting to know smile.gif

Edit: Fixed links.
Acadian
I was privileged to get an advance private viewing of your collection and it is impressive!

I'm afraid I don't have anything to match that. smile.gif
Destri Melarg
*Destri turns green with envy*

Nice. And you say you don't own a console to play them on yet. My advice, wait until after E3 by which time both $ony and Micro$oft will have announced their next-gen consoles. Ps3 and 360 prices are bound to drop.
Colonel Mustard
Nice! Very nice, in fact; dead jealous of all that. I love that Fallout 3 collection especially, and I really want that artbook, and that sweet, sweet bobblehead. Plus that lunchbox would be nice to bring my sandwiches to work in.

Dammit, I want a Vault Tec lunch box.

QUOTE(Destri Melarg @ Feb 10 2013, 09:54 PM) *
My advice, wait until after E3 by which time both $ony and Micro$oft will have announced their next-gen consoles

Quoted because the spelling of 'Sony' and 'Microsoft' make me giggle. Teehee!
mirocu
Glad you like my collection, guys. But please donīt be jealous, I just wanted to share my happiness smile.gif

It took alotta money and alotta waiting but I finally got it all. And in some regard I actually have Acadian to blame for getting me started when flashing the KotN retail disc on my screen with all the DLCs on except Battlehorn! tongue.gif

QUOTE(Colonel Mustard @ Feb 10 2013, 11:05 PM) *

Nice! Very nice, in fact; dead jealous of all that. I love that Fallout 3 collection especially, and I really want that artbook, and that sweet, sweet bobblehead. Plus that lunchbox would be nice to bring my sandwiches to work in.

I know there was this one guy who had two FO3 CEs and he actually used one of the lunchboxes for his sandwiches when he went to work! laugh.gif
Lady Saga
Ha ha yes! There ya go, mirocu. Now, let's start making some AVGN videos with all those games!

Me too. I want that lunch box and the guide books most of all. The books I can eventually find, but the lunch box?

sad.gif

mirocu
QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Feb 11 2013, 05:01 PM) *

Me too. I want that lunch box and the guide books most of all. The books I can eventually find, but the lunch box?

sad.gif

I think the lunchbox can be just as easy to find. Search ebay every once in awhile and itīs bound to show it. Btw Saga, you said you didnīt like the game or rather, its idea. Iīm surprised you want the artbook and lunchbox.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.