Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Im I beyond help?
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Older Games
Zelda_Zealot
I kinda got stuck in the vampire missions. I beat the first quarra mission but when I went to get the next there was no option after I chose "use for me". Has this happoned to anyone else?
Fuzzy Knight
Hmm... No dont think so, its a little blurry dont remember quite... Sorry.. :ashamed:
Rane
First Quarra mission, eh? That'd be killing Irarak right?

If you've killed him but you still don't get the final journal update ("I have returned to Druscashti and told Volrina Quarra of the death of "Lord Irarak." She was pleased, and will allow me to use clan services.") then write this in the console:

Journal VA_VampCult 120

They try to get more duties.
Zelda_Zealot
1: I play on X-Box.
2: I killed the guy but when I talked to the mission giver person, the "use for me" selection dissapeard.
Rane
And you're sure you have gone through every topic that the questgiver has?

If so, then I fear there's not much that can be done except loading a save before the quest and trying again.
Zelda_Zealot
I'm sure. The quest is the one where you have to find all the stuff for the amulets, after selecting "Use for me" the next topic did not appear. Of couse I cant reload a save either... :embarrassed2:
Hammergand
Yes, that's buggy. On Xbox you cannot progress further.

There are only two quests after that for Quarra anyhow. Both are kinda lame and give useless rewards.

There are other vampire quests, however, which aren't part of any clan. I found they were much more fun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.