Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Review the song above thread V.1
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General Discussion
ImperialSnob
You can just give it simple X/10 and explain in a sentence or two or three why you gave it that rating.

I'll begin.

Artic Monkeys-I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor.
McBadgere
5/10...

Not the biggest Arctic Monkeys fan...As with many bands of this ilk, they're far better musicians than the genre they find themselves in...I also don't like the under-produced sound, personally speaking...

BUT...They write their own songs, and play the instruments...So...The 5 out of 10 for that alone... biggrin.gif ....

Moody Blues - Sitting At The Wheel...
ImperialSnob
QUOTE(McBadgere @ May 4 2013, 03:43 PM) *

5/10...

Not the biggest Arctic Monkeys fan...As with many bands of this ilk, they're far better musicians than the genre they find themselves in...I also don't like the under-produced sound, personally speaking...

BUT...They write their own songs, and play the instruments...So...The 5 out of 10 for that alone... biggrin.gif ....

Moody Blues - Sitting At The Wheel...

This is a tape they sent to the record label so thats why it's under-produced they have more produced versions.

hmmm 6/10

Not my thing really.

Dirty Angel(ROH Edit) by Voodoo Johnson
ImperialSnob
come on guys this is going to be fun!
mirocu
QUOTE(ImperialSnob @ May 5 2013, 05:25 PM) *

Maybe. But it can be hard to rate so many songs wink.gif
ImperialSnob
QUOTE(mirocu @ May 5 2013, 04:27 PM) *

QUOTE(ImperialSnob @ May 5 2013, 05:25 PM) *

Not every song just the one right above which would be my post.
mirocu
QUOTE(ImperialSnob @ May 5 2013, 05:28 PM) *

QUOTE(mirocu @ May 5 2013, 04:27 PM) *

Not every song just the one right above which would be my post.

Yeah, but if it goes on too strong it may be too much. Give it time smile.gif

Personally I donīt care for song or movie ratings. Sorry, ImpSnob kvleft.gif
McBadgere
QUOTE(ImperialSnob @ May 4 2013, 03:45 PM) *

Fair dues, definite 9/10 for me!!...

Takes me back to my rock club days... biggrin.gif ...Damn...Need a drink now...

I loved the shoegazing, circular, trance inducing, open chord riff...Definitely loved that...The chord movements and the harmonies in the chorus were excellent...And it chugged along very nicely indeed...

And then the Coda where they did a bit of repetitive wigging out just to end the song on a bit of a boogie...Liked that!...

A definite winner for me...

Here...Try this on for size...A perfect melding of song and video...Personally speaking...(Song starts about 20 seconds into the vid)...

Girls Generation - Flower Power...
ImperialSnob
QUOTE(McBadgere @ May 6 2013, 06:29 AM) *

QUOTE(ImperialSnob @ May 4 2013, 03:45 PM) *

Fair dues, definite 9/10 for me!!...

Takes me back to my rock club days... biggrin.gif ...Damn...Need a drink now...

I loved the shoegazing, circular, trance inducing, open chord riff...Definitely loved that...The chord movements and the harmonies in the chorus were excellent...And it chugged along very nicely indeed...

And then the Coda where they did a bit of repetitive wigging out just to end the song on a bit of a boogie...Liked that!...

A definite winner for me...

Here...Try this on for size...A perfect melding of song and video...Personally speaking...(Song starts about 20 seconds into the vid)...

Girls Generation - Flower Power...

6/10

Sorry Girls Generation ain't really my thing but it's catchy and better than others in the genere I've had the displeasure of hearing.

Kasabian-Club Foot

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.