Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Wobbly Goblet Discussion Thread
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45
Darkness Eternal
QUOTE(mALX @ Aug 29 2013, 05:38 AM) *

DE did an excellent spotlight on it in his first "Kraven" story - unbelievably charismatic read on it!

Thanks, hehe! Woman-starved man + Beautiful Telvanni sorceress+ Bug musk= Too. Much. Lust.

Edit: I liked how Aravi related bug musk back to her slave years. Same as Lycus. People, don't wear that stuff near Lycus. At. All.

He'll have flashbacks of Dunmer tatas and rumps!
Grits
Oops, I just realized I was too specific with the Mages Guild banner. I just went back and changed the references in Darnand’s post to ‘regulated goods’ and didn’t mention regulated by whom.

Mustard, I’m looking forward to your SI character!

I enjoyed the bug musk reflections. smile.gif
Uleni Athram
After reading your last post, Rohirrim, it seems to me that we're marching off to war! tongue.gif
Rohirrim
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Aug 29 2013, 11:10 AM) *

After reading your last post, Rohirrim, it seems to me that we're marching off to war! tongue.gif

Ogres and Minotaurs, baby, ogres and Minotaurs! (Oh, and Thalmor, but don't tell anyone.)
Uleni Athram
QUOTE(Rohirrim @ Aug 30 2013, 12:13 AM) *

QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Aug 29 2013, 11:10 AM) *

Ogres and Minotaurs, baby, ogres and Minotaurs! (Oh, and Thalmor, but don't tell anyone.)

laugh.gif

I can alread ytaste the bloodshed on this one!
Darkness Eternal
I honestly thought it was going to be just us in the hunting trip.
Rohirrim
QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ Aug 29 2013, 10:28 PM) *

I honestly thought it was going to be just us in the hunting trip.

Why, whatever for, my dear? biggrin.gif
Rohirrim
Oooooooooooh! Kayla's got a boooooy-friend! tongue.gif
Elisabeth Hollow
Nope, just a booty call XD
Rohirrim
QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Aug 30 2013, 01:03 AM) *

Was gonna say that...so, how was he how's Kayla liking the bug mask?
mALX
QUOTE(Rohirrim @ Aug 30 2013, 01:06 AM) *

SPEW !!!

mALX

OMG, Blackie! Thals - ROFL !!

Elisabeth Hollow
QUOTE(Rohirrim @ Aug 30 2013, 12:06 AM) *

She may go back for a second bottle XD
Uleni Athram
Yo, guys! I'm going to be busy for a couple of days so I'll get back at ya folks when all is said and done! In the meantime, just drag Hjalbir along. Catch ya doodz and doodettez latarz!
mALX
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Aug 30 2013, 07:09 AM) *

Yo, guys! I'm going to be busy for a couple of days so I'll get back at ya folks when all is said and done! In the meantime, just drag Hjalbir along. Catch ya doodz and doodettez latarz!

sad.gif Don't be gone long, you'll be missed!

Uleni Athram
QUOTE(mALX @ Aug 30 2013, 08:11 PM) *

Don't worry, mALX! I just got myself an interview tomorrow for the job I applied days ago and I'm kinda focused for that right now! biggrin.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Aug 30 2013, 07:16 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Aug 30 2013, 08:11 PM) *

Don't worry, mALX! I just got myself an interview tomorrow for the job I applied days ago and I'm kinda focused for that right now! biggrin.gif

WOO HOO! I hope you get the job!

King Coin
I just realized that poor Darnand might have one or two women coming back to him while wearing that bug musk. I hope he is prepared! laugh.gif

EDIT: Never mind, I think Kayla is busy and Aravi will refrain from using hers.
Elisabeth Hollow
That's why I made her leave. I didn't want to manipulate poor Darnand, lol
Grits
“Most beautiful Aravi, would you be so kind as to accompany me back to the inn? I find myself quite overcome, and I should like to consummate these feelings immediately. Forthwith I shall scale Mount Kayla, if you please my dearest. Or upon reflection…”

*sweeps table clear with his arm*

“…right here would do nicely. Abiene, hold my wine. A moment while I… Wait, where are you going?”
Elisabeth Hollow
Kayla thinks he's adorable, and all those fancy words would confuse her XD
Right into bed. hubbahubba.gif
Rohirrim
QUOTE(Grits @ Aug 30 2013, 09:26 AM) *

“Most beautiful Aravi, would you be so kind as to accompany me back to the inn? I find myself quite overcome, and I should like to consummate these feelings immediately. Forthwith I shall scale Mount Kayla, if you please my dearest. Or upon reflection…”

*sweeps table clear with his arm*

“…right here would do nicely. Abiene, hold my wine. A moment while I… Wait, where are you going?”

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!
Grits
Or if it got on him:

Encroaching gaggle of women: Your eyes are the deep green of a still mountain pool…

Darnand: IPB Image
King Coin
rollinglaugh.gif this might be too good to pass up
Grits
laugh.gif

Uleni, good luck with your interview tomorrow!
Elisabeth Hollow
If that stuff got on Darnand, Kayla would do some mouth-punching to get to him XD
Black Hand
Let's face it.

This was the logical conclusion of the path the bug musk subject was headed. Now to RP Seth and Serene...heheheheheheehehehehe.
Darkness Eternal
I can't imagine the results Irvana would get. A run in with.Draken would be problamatic
Elisabeth Hollow
That's why I had Kayla exit quickly. I wanted to keep it as PG-13 as possible XD
Darkness Eternal
QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Aug 30 2013, 06:31 PM) *

That's why I had Kayla exit quickly. I wanted to keep it as PG-13 as possible XD

Pfft. I shall make it R. Woop woop.
Elisabeth Hollow
She hasn't bathed yet, so XD
Black Hand
Well...the effects are a *little* exaggerated here, but I like the idea of 'too much'. In fact there are some species that do produce pheromones that affect the opposite sex as such, and will literally drive them into a frenzy.

Studies on humans and higher primates seem to indicate that while things along these lines can certainly affect us, we still have the capability of choice, and that it does not bypass our intellect. And technically the bug musk affects both the genders without regard to the sexual orientation: in-game and in lore it's just supposed to make everyone like you.

Though if someone liked someone alongside being attracted to them, this could certainly be the path that the goop would encourage.
mALX
QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Aug 30 2013, 01:31 PM) *

A brawl over Darnand would be pretty funny, though - especially if Jerric saw women fighting over which would bed Darnand with Jerric right there, ROFL !!!

And poor Darnand - he's only had it once, is in love with and wants to marry Abiene = nows his chance!

Darkness Eternal
QUOTE(Black Hand @ Aug 30 2013, 06:37 PM) *

Well...the effects are a *little* exaggerated here, but I like the idea of 'too much'. In fact there are some species that do produce pheromones that affect the opposite sex as such, and will literally drive them into a frenzy.

Studies on humans and higher primates seem to indicate that while things along these lines can certainly affect us, we still have the capability of choice, and that it does not bypass our intellect. And technically the bug musk affects both the genders without regard to the sexual orientation: in-game and in lore it's just supposed to make everyone like you.

Though if someone liked someone alongside being attracted to them, this could certainly be the path that the goop would encourage.

Agreed. As person who bought pheremones, I would know haha. It isnt anything like that.
Elisabeth Hollow
QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ Aug 30 2013, 12:44 PM) *

Agreed. As person who bought pheromones, I would know haha. It isnt anything like that.

You don't have a need for pheromones.
mALX

In ETN, all a woman has to do is dab Budweiser on her neck and it's on, laugh.gif

Black Hand
QUOTE(mALX @ Aug 30 2013, 10:55 AM) *

In ETN, all a woman has to do is dab Budweiser on her neck and it's on, laugh.gif

Budweiser? Ick!

Make it some Heineken and I'll consider talking to them.
mALX
QUOTE(Black Hand @ Aug 30 2013, 01:56 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Aug 30 2013, 10:55 AM) *

Budweiser? Ick!

Make it some Heineken and I'll consider talking to them.

Ah yes, but you are not in ETN. Here the aroma of Budweiser is an overpowering force that brings men on the run. Heiney doesn't play here, laugh.gif

Black Hand
Serene Catraso-Velas Redux, Skyrim Version.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Primary Revisions:

Reduced Weight. (Not used to weight sliders) From the story, Serene herself was quite skinny; both as a child and especially during times of emotional distress.

Aged a bit. minque wanted her to appear older but not "Young and Innocent." Moved the sliders up and down a little in that regard and altered the complexion a bit.

Hair. Sort of a compromise of many different but favored styles. Women can change their hair in real life, why not in game world? I do have the Face Sculptor in the DG expansion, so I may do a multi-shot of her 'preferred' hair styles.

Elisabeth Hollow
Tomorrow I'm heading to see my cousin. I don't know how ma y days I'll be there or how willing I'll be to RP, but leave Kayla in her room for now.

Grits, if y'all are gonna do the quest soon, just have Kayla tag along and say "with her new armor and usual gear" please.
Grits
Serene looks gorgeous!

Elisabeth, will do. Tattoo of Laegon’s name on Kayla’s left buttock coming right up.

I doubt we'll get started while you're gone, but if the subject comes up before you're back we'll count Kayla in. smile.gif

Added: Good night! It was an unexpectedly long evening. No bug musk was involved, but I'm going to sleep anyway. tongue.gif
Uleni Athram
Anybody wanna see the return of Ylenno here? tongue.gif
Grits
Here’s another NPC brought to us by the artistic vision and creativity of Black Hand. Yay!!! smile.gif

Introducing…

IPB Image

Martine Thierry, Breton woman. Apothecary. Martine has recently relocated from the Morrowind city of Blacklight. She has rented a cottage in the village and intends to open an apothecary shop. Martine brews a variety of simple potions, but her specialty is compounding non-magical remedies and household aromatics. She offers a range of supplies for the Alchemist. Martine is not affiliated with any Cyrodiil guilds. It’s likely that she needs partners to provide potions for sale as well as help her replenish her stock of ingredients.

Thank you for the fabulous screen shots, Black Hand! Here are some more that I’ll use when her shop is ready for business, but I want to share them here right away because they are awesome.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Martine’s info now appears in the Village section of the Player’s Guide. I also cleaned up a couple of the other entries while I was editing, but no content changed.

Martine has a stand at the festival. Abiene is headed there now. Hopefully my weekend will stop throwing me surprises so I can stay here and play. smile.gif

Elisabeth Hollow
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Aug 31 2013, 06:00 AM) *

Yes! He was so much fun!
Grits
Ylenno is the one with the suggestively spiked hair, right? I'd love to see him here!
Rohirrim
Khan's gonna have a diva moment in, say, 15 minutes.
mALX
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Aug 31 2013, 07:00 AM) *

WOOOOOOOOOT !!!!! Yes, yes, YES! I love Ylenno !!! - and congrats on your interview going so well!

Elisabeth Hollow
I choked on my own spit on your last post, Grits XD I'm so, SO tempted to bring Kayla out now, unbathed XD
King Coin
That was absolutely brilliant! rollinglaugh.gif
mALX

laugh.gif GRITS! ROFL !!!!! That was great !!!!

"Wood you like some more wine Aravi? ... Er ... I meant would you like some more ... "

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.