"Giggity"

-Glenn Quagmire

Now THAT's what I'm talking 'bout! laugh.gif

"I can do this **** with no effort..."

Tee Grizzley

Decrepit
Tasteless Joke of the Day
(You have been warned)

Didn't know where to post this. I reckon this thread is as good a place as any.

Two dudes at a bar (or wherever):

Dude 1: "The wife and I keep a pet skunk. It sleeps under our bed."

Dude 2: "What about the smell?"

Dude 1: "He'll get used to it. I did."

--------------source long since forgotten
mALX

... *groan...*

(I def saw that coming, but still ... *groan*)

Callidus Thorn
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 3 2017, 10:47 PM) *

"Look for the Force, and you will always find me." - Chirrut Imwe

"That's not how the Force works!" -Han Solo

Couldn't resist rollinglaugh.gif

Some pretty funny gifs kicking around involving Chirrut and Han laugh.gif
RaderOfTheLostArk
Well, if we're going to use fictional characters, I'll put down the first ever quote to appear in The Elder Scrolls:

"The best techniques are passed on by the survivors." - Gaiden Shinji
mALX
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Sep 8 2017, 02:18 PM) *

Well, if we're going to use fictional characters, I'll put down the first ever quote to appear in The Elder Scrolls:

"The best techniques are passed on by the survivors." - Gaiden Shinji

(because who would try to learn from the losers?) BWAAHAA!

TheCheshireKhajiit
Here's a good one from the old The Magnificent 7 film.

The bandit leader, Calvera, and his men just road into town and discovered the gunfighters there. When they tell him (Calvera) to move on he asks where he will find food for his men. One of the gunfighters suggests he work or buy food for his men, instead of strong arming the helpless villagers, which then leads to this exchange:

Calvera: Somehow I don't think you've solved my problem.

Chris: Solving your problems isn't our line.

(And here's the awesome quote by the gunfighter Vin played by Steve McQueen)
Vin: We deal in lead, friend.

Such an awesome line!
SubRosa
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Sep 15 2017, 09:45 PM) *

The bandit leader, Calvera, and his men just road into town and discovered the gunfighters there. When they tell him (Calvera) to move on he asks where he will find food for his men. One of the gunfighters suggests he work or buy food for his men, instead of strong arming the helpless villagers, which then leads to this exchange:

Such an awesome line!

Fantastic movie. I stole that line for Seven. Except that Valens said: "We deal in steel"
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 15 2017, 09:04 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Sep 15 2017, 09:45 PM) *

Such an awesome line!

Fantastic movie. I stole that line for Seven. Except that Valens said: "We deal in steel"

Lol, and it rhymes too!
SubRosa
"Look, maybe I'll call you sometime. Like when I'm out of batteries or something..." - Harley Quinn.
Dark Reaper
They all float down here.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 21 2017, 06:28 PM) *

"Look, maybe I'll call you sometime. Like when I'm out of batteries or something..." - Harley Quinn.

ohmy.gif
rollinglaugh.gif
Callidus Thorn
"Just because someone stumbles and loses their way, it doesn't mean they're lost forever."

Professor Charles Xavier
Uleni Athram
FATIGUE MAKES A COWARD OF US ALL
mirocu
"It's go-time!"

-Everyone of the Mandelbaum clan

laugh.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 25 2017, 03:26 PM) *

"It's go-time!"

laugh.gif

Followed promptly by a groan of pain! laugh.gif
mALX

"Mandelbaum! Mandelbaum! Mandelbaum!"

laugh.gif

treydog
Wipe the raisin abominations off the map!

Tiny Tina
Acadian
There are three types of precious metals one can collect: gold, silver and lead.

mirocu

biggrin.gif
SubRosa
Soylent Green is made out of people.
mirocu
"True courage is being able to look the devil in the eyes and tell him he's the devil"

-Unknown
Kane
I called my teacher mom once.
mirocu
"Remember, wherever we go, it is the blood of Caine which makes our fate. Farewell, vampire"

-Cab driver; Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 27 2018, 02:14 PM) *

"Remember, wherever we go, it is the blood of Caine which makes our fate. Farewell, vampire"

Some folks think that cab driver is Caine himself. Certain lines of dialogue support this theory.
mirocu
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Apr 28 2018, 05:12 AM) *

QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 27 2018, 02:14 PM) *

Some folks think that cab driver is Caine himself. Certain lines of dialogue support this theory.

Yeah. Or maybe it's our own Kane wink.gif
Kane
IPB Image
Dark Reaper
QUOTE(Kane @ May 3 2018, 12:11 PM) *

IPB Image

Excellent!
TheCheshireKhajiit
Who’s that?
Dark Reaper
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ May 3 2018, 07:04 PM) *

Who’s that?

Kane from the Command and Conquer series.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ May 3 2018, 07:21 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ May 3 2018, 07:04 PM) *

Who’s that?

Kane from the Command and Conquer series.

Never heard of him laugh.gif
SubRosa
Nor is it to be thought that man is either the oldest or the last of earth’s masters, or that the common bulk of life and substance walks alone. The Old Ones were, the Old Ones are, and the Old Ones shall be. Not in the spaces we know, but between them, They walk serene and primal, undimensioned and to us unseen.

Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth. He knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and where They shall break through again. He knows where They have trod earth’s fields, and where They still tread them, and why no one can behold Them as They tread.

By Their smell can men sometimes know Them near, but of Their semblance can no man know, saving only in the features of those They have begotten on mankind; and of those are there many sorts, differing in likeness from man’s truest eidolon to that shape without sight or substance which is Them.

They walk unseen and foul in lonely places where the Words have been spoken and the Rites howled through at their Seasons. The wind gibbers with Their voices, and the earth mutters with Their consciousness. They bend the forest and crush the city, yet may not forest or city behold the hand that smites. Kadath in the cold waste hath known Them, and what man knows Kadath? The ice desert of the South and the sunken isles of Ocean hold stones whereon Their seal is engraven, but who hath seen the deep frozen city or the sealed tower long garlanded with seaweed and barnacles?

Great Cthulhu is Their cousin, yet can he spy Them only dimly. Iä! Shub-Niggurath! As a foulness shall ye know Them. Their hand is at your throats, yet ye see Them not; and Their habitation is even one with your guarded threshold. Yog-Sothoth is the key to the gate, whereby the spheres meet. Man rules now where They ruled once; They shall soon rule where man rules now. After summer is winter, and after winter summer. They wait patient and potent, for here shall They reign again.

-The Necronomicon
SubRosa
I say to you againe, doe not call up Any that you cannot put downe; by the Which I mean, Any that can in Turne call up somewhat against you, whereby your Powerfullest Devices may not be of use. Ask of the Lesser, lest the Greater shall not wish to answer, and shall commande more than you.
-Simon Orne
Dark Reaper
Okay Princess that's it the fairy tale's over. WELCOME TO REAL LIFE! You want this hot air machine, you carry it!
Lone Starr to Vespa. Spaceballs.
SubRosa
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age.

-H. P. Lovecraft
Uleni Athram
“I’m gonna melt you down and—”

Well, I can finish that particular quote I don’t think I should ‘cause, y’know.
mALX
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ May 30 2018, 09:35 AM) *

ULENI !!!!!!!!!!

Uleni Athram
QUOTE(mALX @ May 31 2018, 01:49 AM) *

ULENI !!!!!!!!!!

HEWWO, OWD FWEND.

Also your ridiculously sized greeting every time I come on is my favorite quote all day errday haha
SubRosa
If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, first you must invent the Universe.

-Carl Sagan
Dark Reaper
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jun 1 2018, 02:06 PM) *

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, first you must invent the Universe.

-Carl Sagan

So to make apple pie I need a large particle accelerator and begin working on inventing a multiverse. That's a lot of trouble for apple pie.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ Jun 1 2018, 08:38 PM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jun 1 2018, 02:06 PM) *

-Carl Sagan

So to make apple pie I need a large particle accelerator and begin working on inventing a multiverse. That's a lot of trouble for apple pie.

No, you must become Gawd!
Dark Reaper
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jun 1 2018, 08:53 PM) *

No, you must become Gawd!

And Mountain Dew Ice or Baja Blast is the best soda drink ever made. I'm glad they remade Carl Saigon's Cosmos for country bumpkins laugh.gif .
mALX
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ May 30 2018, 01:29 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ May 31 2018, 01:49 AM) *

ULENI !!!!!!!!!!

HEWWO, OWD FWEND.

Also your ridiculously sized greeting every time I come on is my favorite quote all day errday haha

wub.gif

mirocu
Those were 500 dollar sunglasses, a**hole

-Johnny Cage
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mirocu @ Jun 3 2018, 09:30 AM) *

Those were 500 dollar sunglasses, a**hole

-Johnny Cage

Raaaaaawwwwrrr raaaaaahhhh raaaa!!
-Goro
Dark Reaper
Good...Bad! I'm the guy with the gun!
Ash in Army of Darkness.
Kane
'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it murder and not mukduk.
-Dwight Schrute
SubRosa
Arise, arise, Riders of Théoden!
spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered,
a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!
Ride now, ride now, ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!
Death! Death! Death!
Forth Eorlingas!

-King Theoden
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jun 7 2018, 03:19 PM) *

Arise, arise, Riders of Théoden!
spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered,
a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!
Ride now, ride now, ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!
Death! Death! Death!
Forth Eorlingas!

-King Theoden

Good stuff! goodjob.gif
Kane
Tolkien is a wealth of great quotes, and sometimes the simplest things can sound so menacing.

“Thus he came alone to Angband’s gates, and he sounded his horn, and smote once more upon the brazen doors, and challenged Morgoth to come forth to single combat.

And Morgoth came.”

- The Silmarillion
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.