Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favourite Movie?
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General Discussion
ImperialSnob
What's your favourite movie?

I don't have a DEFINITE favourite but I have favourites one of them would be Legend of Fall,a movie in which Brad Pitt goes all native american on a bunch of Germans in WW1 for killing his brother and it's awesome,but don't let that fool you this has action but isn't soley action,it's a movie that'll make you feel dem feels,you'll laugh,you'll cry,it's a wonderful movie and is Brad Pitt at he's finest.

Another movie I like actually has Brad in it to and is Snatch! a hillarious british(and a little Irish as in Brad's charcter) gangster comedy,very much like Lock,Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
King Of Beasts
Hmm....

Id say either

I Am Legend

Or

Without A Paddle.

Maybe Little fockers.

Can't. Choose wacko.gif
ImperialSnob
Also In The Name Of The Father(manly tears) is a great movie about a true story of a man and his father being wrongfuly arrested during the troubles.
Pseron Wyrd
It's really, really hard for me to come up with one favorite. I guess I would pick Andrei Rublev by Andrei Tarkovsky. It sucks me in every time. It's so sweeping and intimate, so mysterious, so inventive. It utterly fascinates me. It's one of the few films I could bear to watch at least once a week for the rest of my life without ever getting bored.

A runner-up would be Bergman's Fanny and Alexander. And yet another is Tarkovsky's The Mirror. The Mirror is another movie I could watch watch over and over. And yet another runner-up (I can't stick with just one) is Berlin Alexanderplatz by Rainer Werner Fassbinder.
ThatSkyrimGuy
I also have a hard time narrowing it down to just one. I am a sci-fi/fantasy freak...so I guess my favorite would lie in that genre somewhere. I will say that I can watch LotR (all three movies) again and again. But I am a fan of other genres as well. The Godfather is a fav, The Sting is a fav, Anatomy of a Murder (old Jimmy Stewart movie) is a fav....but you get the point....can't hold it to one...would be tough to hold it to ten.
mirocu
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

The second movie in the trilogy, that is. Not the fifth in the sixogy, not the anything else. The second movie. End of story. mad.gif

Also Terminator 2. Best. Sequel. Evah!!
ImperialSnob
I....I kinda liked the prequels a little bit.
mirocu
QUOTE(ImperialSnob @ Jul 18 2013, 01:02 PM) *

Another trilogy which has nothing to do with the trilogy I´m talking about.

-mirocu sits down, arms crossed and with burning eyes-
ImperialSnob
QUOTE(mirocu @ Jul 18 2013, 12:04 PM) *

QUOTE(ImperialSnob @ Jul 18 2013, 01:02 PM) *

Another trilogy which has nothing to do with the trilogy I´m talking about.

-mirocu sits down, arms crossed and with burning eyes-

I don't hate kid Anikin or Jar Jar,ALSO NO PREQUALS=NO STAR WARS EPISODE 1:POD RACING ONE OF THE BEST STAR WARS GAMES!
mirocu
QUOTE(ImperialSnob @ Jul 18 2013, 02:14 PM) *

I don't hate kid Anikin or Jar Jar,ALSO NO PREQUALS=NO STAR WARS EPISODE 1:POD RACING ONE OF THE BEST STAR WARS GAMES!

I don´t hate anything. I just ignore those movies in terms of having anything to do with Star Wars.
Kiln
I am Legend is great. Probably my favorite survival/doomsday type film of all time.

I also like...and yes I am aware that this is low brow humor, Stepbrothers.
King Of Beasts
Finally made a decision.

Van Helsing!

biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.