Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rosa's Crazy Tuesday Adventure
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General Discussion
Elisabeth Hollow
D'awwwww, kitties! and the boa pic XD
Kiln
I love deer. I used to watch them all the time when I lived out in the countryside. They would walk right up into the yard.
Acadian
Fabulous shots, SubRosa! Thanks for sharing the wildies. And Freya and Spots too! smile.gif
Grits
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jul 30 2013, 06:06 PM) *

rollinglaugh.gif

Fuzzy or not, that is a beautiful snake. wub.gif

I particularly enjoyed the Michigan Chair and Wildcats.

Thanks for showing us these, Rosa!
King Coin
Kitty!

I got a kick out of 'feeding the boa' too. biggrin.gif
ThatSkyrimGuy
Fun photos there Rosa! I noted the Peninsula State references...Michigan chair and Detroit Lions...was that the Detroit Zoo? I was born in Michigan and my grandparents used to take my sister and I to the Detroit Zoo. So I was just curious...
mALX

These are great, I LOVE going to the zoo! The cat pics are adorable too, great thread! Hope all your Tuesday's are this good, lol.

SubRosa
QUOTE(ThatSkyrimGuy @ Jul 30 2013, 09:56 PM) *

Fun photos there Rosa! I noted the Peninsula State references...Michigan chair and Detroit Lions...was that the Detroit Zoo? I was born in Michigan and my grandparents used to take my sister and I to the Detroit Zoo. So I was just curious...

That is the Detroit Zoo indeed. I was born in Maryland, but I have lived all but the first two years of my life in The D. I try to get to the zoo at least once a year.
haute ecole rider
These are awesome zoo shots! Loved the boa food one and the Michigan Chair Cat too!

Spots is adorable - looks like he is domesticating nicely. Looks young, not quite a year old. I find myself wishing I could take a peek at his teeth to age him! Old habits die hard indeed! wink.gif
mariasam
Great! I was surprised how you incorporated Fallout into TES like that! Nice work smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.