Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My friends book idea based on TWD. Thoughts?
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General Discussion
Diamandis
My best friend is writing a book based on The Walking Dead T.V. series.

It started off as a simple Fan Fic but his ideas are so amazing I encouraged him to write a full book and hopefully get some feedback from the creators of the show/comic book.

It will be based on Andrea and Michonne, following their story from the months between the ending of season 2 to the opening in season three. He has got some amazing ideas and his understanding of the characters is well done.

So... the reason I put this up is simply wondering who would be interested in reading this? Does any body have any input I could share with him? Ideas maybe?
mirocu
I´m afraid I won´t be too helpful. I only know of the game based upon the show but I´ve never seen the show itself. But I guess some of the other people here could be very helpful, plus it could be interesting for me to read it too anyway.

If he´s okay with it, then by all means post smile.gif

ImperialSnob
I'd be very intrested!

Elisabeth Hollow
Have him read the graphic novels as well for better background info and storyline ideas.
Kiln
QUOTE(ImperialSnob @ Sep 30 2013, 04:02 PM) *

I'd be very intrested!

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Sep 30 2013, 05:49 PM) *

Have him read the graphic novels as well for better background info and storyline ideas.

Agreed with both of these posts.
Diamandis
Thanks guys!

He has read the graphic novels (although i'm the bigger reader of them! haha) for background information on Michonne on her two pet walkers, but everything else he's studied very hard based on the characters interactions and dialogue in the T.V. series.

The character of Andrea is very different in the graphic novel, especially her relationship with Michonne.

He was a huge fan of the Andrea character in the T.V. show and he felt that their friendship wasn't developed enough, hence the book. I've read what he's done so far and it's amazing. I really hope Robert Kirkman (TWD creator) is able to be contacted to allow it into publishing and, if he's lucky, have it into the official canon!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.