Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ESO Screenshots
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
Grits
Yay, guild pics! Thanks you guys! biggrin.gif

mALX, your Achievement house looks fantastic! I’m glad there’s a way to have some of the fun of modding in ESO.

hazmick, great shots of Ciri in her forest travels. Beautiful capture with that senche!

You won't see this in Green River.

Here’s some junk that Jerric carries around with him. (That's Ulfe's bone.)

Pog and Whitey greet the day.
SubRosa
Great shot of the Ayleid ruin! I love your character's hair! I still think she should Come on home to Green River though...

Acadian
I agree with SubRosa. Love how ESO so wonderfully blends large ruins with gaps of sun where grass and even trees grow.

Oooh, now I know who Pog and Whitey are!

I'll bet Jerric just sticks Ulfe's bone in his pocket to impress the ladies. tongue.gif
hazmick
"Is that a Gnawed Bone in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?" biggrin.gif

I love the idea of carrying some bits of treasure around though - So many of those items have really interesting item descriptions. Half the fun of stealing finding them is reading what they are!
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Feb 5 2017, 04:08 PM) *

Yay, guild pics! Thanks you guys! biggrin.gif

mALX, your Achievement house looks fantastic! I’m glad there’s a way to have some of the fun of modding in ESO.

hazmick, great shots of Ciri in her forest travels. Beautiful capture with that senche!

You won't see this in Green River.

Here’s some junk that Jerric carries around with him. (That's Ulfe's bone.)

Pog and Whitey greet the day.

BWAAHAA! I've been seeing comments about Jerric having a gnawed bone in his pocket, really wasn't sure WHAT I would see when I opened the screenshot up, rollinglaugh.gif

I'm glad we are able to have fun with it too, I did miss modding houses! Thanks for the compliments on the house - I can only hope I'll be able to do something even half that good without the game giving me all the funds to buy whatever I need, lol.

This is for Acadian - something I am sure he has been dying to know if it was possible:

http://imgur.com/a/T7efE

= Superian and Kitsune may both come into your hotel room !!!

Acadian
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 5 2017, 07:26 PM) *

This is for Acadian - something I am sure he has been dying to know if it was possible:

IPB Image
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 5 2017, 11:19 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 5 2017, 07:26 PM) *

IPB Image

laugh.gif

I thought that would be your response, lol !!!

hazmick
Endless

Enchanting

Ciri and Queen Ayrenn

Tsarakiri in Sunny Stros M'kai

Tsarakiri in Abah's Landing - definitely not doing anything suspicious like planning a break-in or picking some pockets.
Acadian
Beautiful shots and so well titled! happy.gif

By Azura I thought Queen Ayrenn was tall! Not compared to Ciri! blink.gif

Khajiit like to sneak. . . . emot-ninja1.gif
hazmick
Always a pleasure to see Sai Sahan and his beard.

Ol' Balefire won't know what hit him.

Wow, Divine Buffy looks great!

monkeyemoness
QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 10 2017, 08:42 AM) *

Puella Magi Buffy*Magica
(the final MQ was such a magical girl anime scenario) The Coldharbour questline was a blast. Looks like Buffy made the same choice as Rats for who to sacrifice for the Akatosh fusion.

Although looks like you caught something that's been bothering me since at least the DB DLC. Sai Sahan's outfit is broken (along with a few other armors). The belt area is missing. :0 Looks like they haven't fixed it yet, which pretty much leaves the belt part floating in mid air still.
hazmick
QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Feb 10 2017, 11:51 PM) *

Although looks like you caught something that's been bothering me since at least the DB DLC. Sai Sahan's outfit is broken (along with a few other armors). The belt area is missing. :0 Looks like they haven't fixed it yet, which pretty much leaves the belt part floating in mid air still.

The belt buckle is held there by his abs and his willpower.
SubRosa
hazmick: Endless really does look like endless sands.

Wow, Ciri really does have some legs on her!

Nope, Tsarakitty does not look suspicious at all in her hood and mask! laugh.gif It makes me think of this

Acadian: I did not now Vanus Galerion was in the game. That is cool!

Only the Dragon God of Time for a sidekick. Well, I suppose Buffy could do worse... laugh.gif
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Feb 7 2017, 07:01 PM) *

Endless

Enchanting

Ciri and Queen Ayrenn

Tsarakiri in Sunny Stros M'kai

Tsarakiri in Abah's Landing - definitely not doing anything suspicious like planning a break-in or picking some pockets.

BWAAHAA!! Tsarakiri is going to be a lot of fun, I can see that already !!!

QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 10 2017, 09:42 AM) *

WOO HOO! She finally did it! That action shot showing the healing and damage rising was amazing! Is that Foundry's Tactical Combat mod/Add-On?

Divine Buffy does look amazing! Er, but is she forgetting that she is carrying the Light of Meridia with her into battle? That is what smites Molag Bal and reflects damage to his minions in the final battle (so he can't eat poor Buffy!)

I knew Buffy could do this fight, I would love to have seen a vid of that battle!!!!

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Feb 10 2017, 05:51 PM) *

*snip*

That is Sai Sahan's belly button; it is an "Outie," laugh.gif

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(hazmick @ Feb 12 2017, 09:14 PM) *

Man Tsarakiri could be Feng's sister!
Acadian
Great shots, hazmick!

Ciri looks regal as ever. Haa-Rei looks so cozy in his little lizard lounge. And Tsarakiri looks fabulous in her lavender harem suit with kitty dreds. smile.gif
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Feb 12 2017, 10:14 PM) *

These all have to be among my favorite shots! I love seeing Haa-Rei enjoying his home (and bed!) !!! Always nice to see Ciri, of course - and plus = I am totally in love with Tsarakiri! Not just that I have a soft spot for Khajiit; but she has a personality that shows clearly through the screens! Awesome shots !!!!

TheCheshireKhajiit
Pics of Mira's recent adventures:

Awaiting the Storm

Hircine!

Ready for a Light Skirmish!

Mira & Empress: Friends till the End
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Feb 13 2017, 01:10 PM) *

Ooh, I love that Tribal paint! And, is that Daggerfall I see in the background? Awesome shots!

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 13 2017, 12:22 PM) *

Ooh, I love that Tribal paint! And, is that Daggerfall I see in the background? Awesome shots!

Yep, all shots (with exception of the sleeping dolmen) were taken while Mira was traveling through Bangkorai on her way to an ore survey in Craglorn.
Acadian
Mira looks comfy waiting for the dark anchor to drop. Buffy often plays the flute while waiting - trying to summon the cultists. tongue.gif

The face/body paint looks very fierce - like a woman who means business. ohmy.gif

Aww, a girl and her horse. happy.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 13 2017, 02:13 PM) *

Mira looks comfy waiting for the dark anchor to drop. Buffy often plays the flute while waiting - trying to summon the cultists. tongue.gif

The face/body paint looks very fierce - like a woman who means business. ohmy.gif

Aww, a girl and her horse. happy.gif

One time there was a guy patting a drum while we were waiting! Mira said, "Oh boy! War Drums!"

Yeah Khajiit is really liking this combo. The face marking pack is a really good buy for 500 crowns!

Ahem, Empress prefers "noble steed" instead of "horse". tongue.gif
Grits
hazmick, what a great shot of Ciri with the queen. Ciri and Haa-Rei find the best views wherever they go. Tsarakiri looks like she spends more time looking at the people and blending in. Neat to see her in action, which means looking like she isn’t up to anything! Oh, great shot of Haa-Rei at home. What is the floating ball by the light? Tsarakiri’s outfit matches the flowers. She looks beautiful. I can’t blame her for wanting to steal that water feature!

Acadian, congrats to Buffy and team on getting the job done! I enjoyed those quests very much. Buffy’s screenshots capture the team spirit very well. Divine Buffy looks ready to do whatever is necessary. salute.gif

Khajiit, Mira’s paint looks great! The picture with Empress is my favorite.

I’ve probably posted this location before, it’s one of my favorites. Lleduri decides the trip was worth it.
Acadian
What a beautiful grotto Lleduri has found! With a skyshard to boot!
Acadian
Buffy’s last batch of shots focused on questing in Coldharbour, then completing the Final Foray of the Five Companions.

hazmick- Thanks. Ol’ Sai does indeed have quite the beard! I’m lousy with action shots so I’m very glad I was able to catch a classic ‘healer in action’ shot.

Monkey- Buffy cried over her choice of who to sacrifice but she knows it was the best choice. As both a widow and an incorrigible romantic, she refused to break up what she believes is a future happy couple. Heh, never noticed Sai’s belt before – Buffy was mostly overwhelmed by the fact that each of Sai's forearms was larger than her waist!

SubRosa- I was so looking forward to meeting Vanus. He was . . . rather underwhelming. Buffy had hoped to have her godmother Azura on board but certainly didn’t kick Akatosh from her team. After all, she is rather familiar with both time travel and helpful dragon power. Buffy liked Meridia in Oblvion, lost appreciation for her in Skyrim and, happily, regained respect/appreciation for the Lady of Light in ESO.

mALX- I’m so glad you gave Buffy some tips on that final battle! She was plenty scared and your advice helped immensely. We don’t use any add-ons but are pretty fluent with the UI display settings you can adjust in the vanilla settings menu.

Grits- Thanks! Buffy simply loved Coldharbour and the MQ. She very is much a nurturing/support character by nature and, except for the very final battle, all this stuff fell right in line with her being simply a supporting part of a team. Heh, Buffy doesn’t want sidekicks; she wants to BE the sidekick. She is much more Gabrielle than Xena. I think that is why the healer role has come so naturally to her in ESO.

As you know, Buffy completed the Ebonheart Pact and Main Quest. She then took up Cadwell on his offer to visit and explore the Daggerfall Covenant. After passing through a magical portal, she found herself off on a new Silvery Adventure!

A healer arrives in old Stros M’kai.

Beautiful beaches.

Superian approves.

Though Buffy loves mALX Manor, something like this suits her fine.

That must be my ship to Glenumbra. . . .

hazmick
Some great shots of sunny Stros M'kai, quite a change from anything Buffy has seen in the Pact zones. I have a feeling she'll enjoy the Covenant lands very much.
Grits
Acadian, That Must Be My Ship is my favorite, it captures so many sights of Stros M’Kai. Plus night time in the desert is just magical. I know exactly where Buffy and Kitsune are with their cliff-top camp. What a view! Awesome to see Superian enjoying herself as well. happy.gif

Here’s Pog arriving in Daggerfall. That sight gets me every time.
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Feb 15 2017, 05:26 PM) *

I’ve probably posted this location before, it’s one of my favorites. Lleduri decides the trip was worth it.

That is gorgeous!

QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 17 2017, 08:02 AM) *

mALX- I’m so glad you gave Buffy some tips on that final battle! She was plenty scared and your advice helped immensely. We don’t use any add-ons but are pretty fluent with the UI display settings you can adjust in the vanilla settings menu.

As you know, Buffy completed the Ebonheart Pact and Main Quest. She then took up Cadwell on his offer to visit and explore the Daggerfall Covenant. After passing through a magical portal, she found herself off on a new Silvery Adventure!

A healer arrives in old Stros M’kai.

Beautiful beaches.

Superian approves.

Though Buffy loves mALX Manor, something like this suits her fine.

That must be my ship to Glenumbra. . . .

That was vanilla? Oh, you might need to teach me about that!

Aaw, Buffy doing Cadwell's Silver! Stros M'Kai was my first glimpse at the Redguard desert areas, I fell in love instantly! These are some gorgeous examples of it! Great shots !!!!

QUOTE(Grits @ Feb 18 2017, 09:41 AM) *

Here’s Pog arriving in Daggerfall. That sight gets me every time.

Daggerfall is magnificent in that first viewing! Great shot !!!

Acadian
hazmick – Thanks! Buffy certainly has enjoyed Stros M’kai and Glenumbra so far.

Grits – Like you I really like that night shot of Buffy looking at the ship illuminated by the lighthouse. What a sight you gifted us with as Pog arrived Daggerfall. I recall that same arrival and it is indeed impressive!

mALX – Thank you! Buffy’s first look at ESO desert (and she loved it) was with Shalidor during an MG quest. Then she saw a bit more during the Festival. But Stros M’kai really is gorgeous.
hazmick
Garden - an Auridon cherry tree on the left, and a Hist on the right.

Khajiiti monastery

Cirinwe in action

Another ruin

Home
SubRosa
Very cool Monastery and ruins. Ciri looks super tall in those pics.
Acadian
Hazmick-

Love how the two trees so elegantly remind of Cirinwe and Haa-Rei.

Ciri looks great. The mix of cloth & metal to her robes is perfect for her.

Wow, sword in one hand and Jesus Beam (Radiant Destruction or one of its morphs) in the other. That sums up Ciri perfectly.

Another ruin and another wonderfully pituresque hazmick shot.

Aww, Haa-Rei looks so cozy in his home with his book in hand and hot tea doubtless nearby.
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Feb 23 2017, 07:18 PM) *

Garden - an Auridon cherry tree on the left, and a Hist on the right.

Khajiiti monastery

Cirinwe in action

Another ruin

Home

These are all great shots, but my favorites here are the garden and house interior - dying to see how Haa-Rei's house is coming along! And the trees look like they represent Haa-Rei and Ciri; which makes that screen very touching!

Acadian
Woot! It's a Histmas tree! biggrin.gif
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Feb 28 2017, 10:07 PM) *

D'Aaaaw, I remember seeing Haa-Rei here at the Hist Tree in his early days !!!! What gorgeous shots !!!

ghastley
QUOTE(hazmick @ Feb 28 2017, 10:07 PM) *

That can't really be Saltrice, there are no cliffracers circling overhead. laugh.gif
hazmick
Home sweet home (I realise I posted a very similar shot not long ago, but this one is slightly different.)

Hard Work Part 1

Hard Work Part 2
Acadian
I love that Tamriel map in Haa-Rei's cozy house! There's Haa-Rei working hard to grow some tea I imagine, while Cirinwe is working hard on the muscles she needs to use that heavy armor and great sword. tongue.gif
SubRosa
Love those Hist trees. I like the glowing flowers too!

Seeing all those pillows piled up on the floor makes me want to jump on them!

hazmick
Some shots from this evening's guild meet.

Guild meet

Pool party

The sun rises

Last lizard standing

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Mar 3 2017, 12:23 AM) *

Fun fact: when a Hist tree flowers it means that the Argonian eggs beneath it are going to hatch.
SubRosa
There are pics, so it must have happened! laugh.gif

Very cool about the Argonian eggs and the Hist. Just learning that they really do lay eggs is good to finally hear. It is neat to have in confirmed that they really are tied in with the Hist as well.

Acadian
Thanks, hazmick, for that wonderful selection of screenies! tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Mar 1 2017, 06:11 PM) *

Home sweet home (I realise I posted a very similar shot not long ago, but this one is slightly different.)

Hard Work Part 1

Hard Work Part 2

Ooh, I want one of those maps! Nice shots in the garden! I didn't know we could do a raking animation! Is that vanilla?

Awesome shots!

QUOTE(hazmick @ Mar 3 2017, 09:47 PM) *

Some shots from this evening's guild meet.

Guild meet

Pool party

The sun rises

Last lizard standing

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Mar 3 2017, 12:23 AM) *

Fun fact: when a Hist tree flowers it means that the Argonian eggs beneath it are going to hatch.

BWAAHAA! Look at Feng in the first shot!!! Is that Jo'Zira egging him to jump? rollinglaugh.gif

Misa died at the Guild meeting last night; trying to jump across from the tower to the roof across from it, lol.

Haa-Rei sleeping at the bottom of the pool was hilarious!

Really had a great time, and it was so great to have Kazeara join us now!

** Ooh, I didn't know that about the flowers on the Hist!!!!

Grits
hazmick, I love seeing Ciri in her Argonian style outfit and Haa-Rei with his books. That map is cool! Haa-Rei and Ciri’s home and garden are lovely and reflect them so well.

I got such a chuckle out of Haa-Rei resting beneath the water at the pool party! Looks like a great time. Thank you for sharing these!
Acadian
Friends of the forest. . .
Bunny
Wolves
Antelope

Beautiful Auridon.

Need a light?

We all need somebody to lean on.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 10 2017, 11:47 AM) *

Or...
"How about a little fire Scarecrow?!"
tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 10 2017, 12:47 PM) *

I'll bet she is in the Wyrd for those wolves !!! Auridon is gorgeous, the prettiest spot in Tamriel I think! I love the leaning shot! Awesome shots!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.